PDA

View Full Version : Lebron has formed so many Super Teams or Wanna be Super Teams, at this point.

Walk on Water
07-30-2021, 01:45 PM
Deng. Now he needs Westbrook + AD? In the past, he needed Bosh and Wade. And then they needed to add so many pieces such as Ray Allen, Birdman, Battier, etc.... Then he needed Love and Irving plus several other key players. Then at one point, he had Wade, Crawder, Thomas, Love, and Rose all at once at it worked horribly. Now he needs Westbrook?

You can never really say that Bran never had help. Even in Cleveland, he had Jamison, Boozer, older Shaq, etc. Giannis won with a lot less than Bran.

And1AllDay
07-30-2021, 01:48 PM
bruh i already made you a safe place for tears

https://i.postimg.cc/VNM8LvKx/giphy-s.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/QttJJ9vP/russell-westbrook-lakers-lebron-AD-jpeg.jpg

this is the safe place for those tears to flow now be a good cupcake and let that inner jessie pinkman out

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496319-bran-cant-keep-getting-awayyy-with-thiiisssssss!!!!!!-RW-LBJ-AD

Wally450
07-30-2021, 01:49 PM
Meltdown

90sgoat
07-30-2021, 05:33 PM
People don't like to talk about these things, but the way Lebron wheels and deals with teammates suggests he has a shallow emotional connection to his teammates.

Let's not forget these people are normal humans, who make friends and gain respect and admiration for one another.

The fact that Lebron has found it so easily to just leave town and ditch teammates, staff and leadership, can be seen as making his own way, but can also be seen as a rootless person who isn't loyal to anyone but himself.

Axe
07-30-2021, 07:35 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/1hzAJNvPuFZuvAL0Tg/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952afef53ffae948a015017a42a5897 4c915697b7c8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

3ba11
07-30-2021, 07:38 PM
People don't like to talk about these things, but the way Lebron wheels and deals with teammates suggests he has a shallow emotional connection to his teammates.

Let's not forget these people are normal humans, who make friends and gain respect and admiration for one another.

The fact that Lebron has found it so easily to just leave town and ditch teammates, staff and leadership, can be seen as making his own way, but can also be seen as a rootless person who isn't loyal to anyone but himself.

boom baby... the writing is on the wall... manufacturing the resume was the only concern of Klutch Sports and Lebron.. perhaps the biggest sports fraud of all-time

And1AllDay
07-30-2021, 07:41 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/u8u0R51ND9L2/giphy.gif

right on time :oldlol:

90sgoat
07-30-2021, 08:39 PM

Right on point you mean.

The truth is often unpleasant, but we must all face our demons.

I lost a lot for MJ after watching the Last Dance, now I consider Bird the GOAT.

jalbert009
07-30-2021, 10:03 PM
To be fair, I wouldn't call this Lakers Team a Super Team at this point in their careers. Lebron is a grandpa by pro athlete standards age, Westbrook is 32 going 33. Davis is the only one in his prime and hes injury prone.

It will be interesting what happens to Schroeder now since he and WB play the same position.

Ryoka Narusawa
07-30-2021, 10:12 PM
To be fair, I wouldn't call this Lakers Team a Super Team at this point in their careers. Lebron is a grandpa by pro athlete standards age, Westbrook is 32 going 33. Davis is the only one in his prime and hes injury prone.

It will be interesting what happens to Schroeder now since he and WB play the same position.

prime westbrook and prime james would hoist a larry o brien but this version of the players is leaving somethings to be desired if its up to me

Spurs m8
07-30-2021, 10:13 PM
Hes shameless hahahaha

It's why no one with any integrity or clue takes him seriously.

Everything is an asterisk

Best part is, he knows no one respects him and he doesn't even respect himself lmao

Ryoka Narusawa
07-30-2021, 10:18 PM
Hes shameless hahahaha

It's why no one with any integrity or clue takes him seriously.

Everything is an asterisk

Best part is, he knows no one respects him and he doesn't even respect himself lmao

i agree that he should not be taken seriously since its all so obvious that all he is trying to do is form good teams and win when really james should be trying to form the worst teams possible and lose

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 10:20 PM
i agree that he should not be taken seriously since its all so obvious that all he is trying to do is form good teams and win when really james should be trying to form the worst teams possible and lose

Lol drama. Just stop calling stars up left and right, and personally persuading them to join you. Form decent teams, not ones that have to be way above others that guarantees you a trip to the finals everytime.

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 10:22 PM
Anyway, at this point it no longer matters. People are not surprised anymore. Everyone already knows the difference between a lebron and a giannis

Ryoka Narusawa
07-30-2021, 10:26 PM
Anyway, at this point it no longer matters. People are not surprised anymore. Everyone already knows the difference between a lebron and a giannis

about 3 inches

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 10:27 PM
about 3 inches

Integrity

8Ball
07-30-2021, 10:59 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/u8u0R51ND9L2/giphy.gif

:roll:

SATAN
07-30-2021, 11:26 PM

:applause:

Spurs m8
07-30-2021, 11:49 PM

Yep lol

Spurs m8
07-31-2021, 12:00 AM
Honestly can't wait til the weak cvnt retires.

We'll slowly start getting some integrity back in the league...

Real sport again

jalbert009
07-31-2021, 12:04 AM
prime westbrook and prime james would hoist a larry o brien but this version of the players is leaving somethings to be desired if its up to me

Absolutely. If anything this Lakers Squad just looks like a well balanced team now if Schroder can be traded for a good SG that can shoot the 3 and they keep Drummond.

Drummond / ?
Davis / Morris
Lebron / ?
SG / THT
Westbrook / Caruso