PDA

View Full Version : So who"s going to push lebron on D going forward?

LAL
07-30-2021, 04:12 PM
I was wondering because lebron tends to gamble on defense for defensive rebounds a lot or he just simple falls asleep many times a game.

Now that Kuzma is gone..

Who? I can see Westbrook doing this.
https://i.postimg.cc/B66RXPQY/lebron-terrible-defence.gif

LAL
07-30-2021, 04:13 PM
Kuzma pushing him like "no rebound for you idiot" :roll:

Lebron23
07-30-2021, 04:17 PM
Kuzma sucks. And you can also suck my nuts.

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 04:19 PM

:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol: No need to say anything more. The gif speaks for itself.

Lebron23
07-30-2021, 04:20 PM
:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol: No need to say anything more. The gif speaks for itself.

I expect plenty of meltdown from you next season.

meat
07-30-2021, 04:21 PM
Best gif ever. Kuzma of all people saying "move bitch!" and LeBron looking like he was just about to do a patented Bron flop til he realized it was Kyle pushing him!

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 04:36 PM
I expect plenty of meltdown from you next season.

Why? Because Lebron phoned his buddy westbrook and loaded up his team again? Last season already proved that he can't do it without the ADs in his team. AD kept the series alive with the suns that went to the finals. If AD didnt get hurt, we know the Lakers would have gone to the finals. But AD being hurt exposed Lebron and his leadership. Lebron going deep with another loaded star studded lineup only proves his reliance on superteams. Also, Giannis proved loyalty and patience is a more respected type of ring than a LeShortcut ring. No meltdowns at all. Everything has been cleared up last season.

Lebron23
07-30-2021, 04:38 PM
Why? Because Lebron phoned his buddy westbrook and loaded up his team again? Last season already proved that he can't do it without the ADs in his team. AD kept the series alive with the suns that went to the finals. If AD didnt get hurt, we know the Lakers would have gone to the finals. But AD being hurt exposed Lebron and his leadership. Lebron going deep with another loaded star studded lineup only proves his reliance on superteams. Also, Giannis proved loyalty and patience is a more respected type of ring than a LeShortcut ring. No meltdowns at all. Everything has been cleared up last season.

LeBron has nothing left to prove.

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 04:40 PM

His plea for respect two finals ago begs to differ.

coin24
07-30-2021, 04:41 PM

:roll::roll:

Full Court
07-30-2021, 09:48 PM

Sure he does. Or you wouldn't have to spend so much time and energy trying to defend him like you're his girlfriend.

Axe
07-30-2021, 10:40 PM
Another majestic tiranian meltdown by op ;)

Spurs m8
07-31-2021, 12:01 AM
After these last playoffs, I'm not even sure he's gonna make it back on D