PDA

View Full Version : What if LeBron got AD (his "Pippen") in his 4th season like MJ, instead of 17th szn?

Pip' N Rodman
07-30-2021, 06:22 PM
It took LeBron 17 years to finally get to play with a player as good as Pippen (AD). Unfortunately, LeBron didnt have a chance to get a Pippen his 4th season like MJ did.

How many rings does LeBron get if he got AD his 4th season like MJ did?

8Ball
07-30-2021, 06:27 PM
Imagine if LeBron had prime Shaq when LeBron came into the league at 18. Or Prime Kareem. 6 Championships in a row.

Remember, Bron was 2nd in MVP voting in 2006, Bron's 3rd season.

3ba11
07-30-2021, 07:00 PM
Lebron went 2/4 with Wade... 1/3 with Kyrie... 1/2 with AD so far... All of them are better than Pippen, who Jordan was 6/9 with.

And Jordan built a 22/6/5 first-team defender, while 06' Lebron made the playoffs by being gifted a player that was achieving those stats and accolade.. Unfortunately, Lebron's simpleton skill-set (ball-dominance) reduced and squandered him.. The off-ball Arenas got the most out of Hughes, while Lebron's ball-dominance destroyed his career.

Lebron was also gifted a player that was superior to Middleton (Jamison)... Middleton is a perennial 2nd option, while Jamison was a 1st option for many years with superior career stats across the board - he also averaged 32/10 against Lebron in the playoffs (peak capability), compared to Middleton's 24/6 vs Crowder.. But again, Lebron's simpleton skillset (ball-dominance) destroyed him.

SaintzFury13
07-30-2021, 07:53 PM
Lebron went 2/4 with Wade... 1/3 with Kyrie... 1/2 with AD so far... All of them are better than Pippen, who Jordan was 6/9 with.

I stopped reading after this. All of them are better than Pippen? Kyrie Irving included? You have to be the dumbest mother ****er on the face of this earth to think that Irving is in anyway shape or form better than Pippen.

Oh and by the way, Jordan needed more than just Pippen. Getting Horace Grant was the driving point in the Bulls finally becoming NBA Champions. The Bulls showed how badly they were missing him when they were knocked out of the playoffs by the Magic in 95, and if it wasn't for Dennis Rodman, that second threepeat never happens.

Axe
07-30-2021, 07:55 PM
I stopped reading after this. All of them are better than Pippen? Kyrie Irving included? You have to be the dumbest mother ****er on the face of this earth to think that Irving is in anyway shape or form better than Pippen.
It is kinda funny if you are trying to take him seriously.

SaintzFury13
07-30-2021, 07:56 PM
It is kinda funny if you are trying to take him seriously.

I want to see him try to make the argument that Irving is better than Pippen. I need to see this.

Edit: Jesus. I decided to read his entire post. The man actually tried to argue that Jaminson is better than Middleton. I just can't with this nonsense.

1987_Lakers
07-30-2021, 07:56 PM

Oh and by the way, Jordan needed more than just Pippen. Getting Horace Grant was the driving point in the Bulls finally becoming NBA Champions. The Bulls showed how badly they were missing him when they were knocked out of the playoffs by the Magic in 95, and if it wasn't for Dennis Rodman, that second threepeat never happens.

I know you are new here, but 3ball is a mentally unstable Jordan stan.

SaintzFury13
07-30-2021, 07:57 PM
I know you are new here, but 3ball is a mentally unstable Jordan stan.

I've never seen a Jordan stan this stupid.

Axe
07-30-2021, 07:58 PM
I want to see him try to make the argument that Irving is better than Pippen. I need to see this.
He's made tons of threads trying to argue kong's teammates throughout his career, like boobie gibson, antawn jamison, zydrunas ilgauskas and mo williams are all better than scottie pippen. :roll:

SouBeachTalents
07-30-2021, 07:59 PM

Edit: Jesus. I decided to read his entire post. The man actually tried to argue that Jaminson is better than Middleton. I just can't with this nonsense.
He also argued Jamison was as good as Manu & Klay :lol

3ba11
07-30-2021, 08:09 PM

Horace was a replaceable role player - the fact that Jordan 3-peated with him shows that he would've 3-peated with about 20 other PF's in his place, including an over-the-hill Rodman that forced the Bulls to play 4-man offense and only averaged 4/8 for the entire 97' Playoffs and 98' Finals (rodman wasn't even the starter in the 98' Playoffs)

And Kyrie is just better than Pippen by any metric - stats, playoff performance, peak performance - Pippen never dominated, while Kyrie did routinely, and was a 1b to Lebron for the 2016 title run (pippen was never a 1b).. Kyrie averaged 25 and Lebron 26, while Pippen averaged 17 on 41% for entire 96-98' Playoffs, and shot 50% true shooting with a 2.0 BPM in the 93' Playoffs - I could go on and on about Pippen's horrific performances, while there's zero examples of him dominating in a series..

SaintzFury13
07-30-2021, 08:53 PM
Horace was a replaceable role player - the fact that Jordan 3-peated with him shows that he would've 3-peated with about 20 other PF's in his place, including an over-the-hill Rodman that forced the Bulls to play 4-man offense and only averaged 4/8 for the entire 97' Playoffs and 98' Finals (rodman wasn't even the starter in the 98' Playoffs)

So basically, Bulls needed a near all star leveled PF to win a title is what you're saying.

And by the way, that "over the hill" Dennis Rodman bailed Jordan out of the 96 Finals and prevented that team from becoming what the Warriors became in 2016: the first team to win 70 games in a regular season and still not win the finals.

And Kyrie is just better than Pippen by any metric - stats, playoff performance, peak performance - Pippen never dominated, while Kyrie did routinely, and was a 1b to Lebron for the 2016 title run (pippen was never a 1b).. Kyrie averaged 25 and Lebron 26, while Pippen averaged 17 on 41% for entire 96-98' Playoffs, and shot 50% true shooting with a 2.0 BPM in the 93' Playoffs - I could go on and on about Pippen's horrific performances, while there's zero examples of him dominating in a series..

Scottie Pippen could actually run an offense while having far better decision making at that end with a better FG%, on top of being a FAR greater defensive player. Like, it is literally not even close.

You're really going to go off of scoring to try to determine that Irving was better than Pippen? You can make the argument that Irving was more effective on offense. You can't argue against Scottie being better at the other end. It is so one sided in that regard that it completely overshadows whatever strengths Irving has over him on offense, if they even all add up to him being more affective.

Oh and by the way, Pippen in his one season as the leader of the Bulls did a far greater job of leading his team than Irving ever did. And there's no examples of Irving dominating in a series. He had one great game in 2016, hit one great shot in game 7, and spent the rest of the series making incredibly stupid decisions on offense and getting lit up by Curry and Livingston. Irving was a liability to his team. Pippen wasn't.

Axe
07-30-2021, 09:09 PM
So basically, Bulls needed a near all star leveled PF to win a title is what you're saying.

And by the way, that "over the hill" Dennis Rodman bailed Jordan out of the 96 Finals and prevented that team from becoming what the Warriors became in 2016: the first team to win 70 games in a regular season and still not win the finals.

Scottie Pippen could actually run an offense while having far better decision making at that end with a better FG%, on top of being a FAR greater defensive player. Like, it is literally not even close.

You're really going to go off of scoring to try to determine that Irving was better than Pippen? You can make the argument that Irving was more effective on offense. You can't argue against Scottie being better at the other end. It is so one sided in that regard that it completely overshadows whatever strengths Irving has over him on offense, if they even all add up to him being more affective.

Oh and by the way, Pippen in his one season as the leader of the Bulls did a far greater job of leading his team than Irving ever did. And there's no examples of Irving dominating in a series. He had one great game in 2016, hit one great shot in game 7, and spent the rest of the series making incredibly stupid decisions on offense and getting lit up by Curry and Livingston. Irving was a liability to his team. Pippen wasn't.
If you've claimed that you've been lurking in the board for a long time now, then you should be quite familiar with his agendas already.

Ryoka Narusawa
07-30-2021, 09:59 PM
if anthony davis can stay healthy i would expect 2020 year championship on repeat and then after the initial year of them winning i can imagine that many more journey man players and veterans will seek to join up forces and win more rings in their careers like a david west to warriors or blake griffin to nets opportunity

Spurs m8
07-30-2021, 10:14 PM
Is this fakkit still spending his life on here, doing mental gymnastics?lmao

Get a life, you fvcking loser

Ryoka Narusawa
07-30-2021, 10:20 PM

that seems intense to post

8Ball
07-30-2021, 11:12 PM
I've never seen a Jordan stan this stupid.

Hes the dumbest one of them all and they are normally all lacking in IQ.

Spurs m8
07-30-2021, 11:58 PM
that seems intense to post

He's an absolute spud, you'll see

Pip' N Rodman
07-31-2021, 12:19 AM
He's an absolute spud, you'll see

Why so mad hahah

And1AllDay
07-31-2021, 12:34 AM