PDA

View Full Version : I would like all of your arguments that Lebron is better than MJ - I will not reply

3ba11
08-02-2021, 12:55 AM
I'll only read every post closely - SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY

SouBeachTalents
08-02-2021, 12:59 AM
32,860 & 32.71

Axe
08-02-2021, 12:59 AM
That goulash joint doe :whatever:

kennethdrippin
08-02-2021, 01:11 AM
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15909642/2014/08/jordan_austin.jpg?w=770&h=433&crop=1

jordan can never and will never be topped for the same reason stone cold steve austin will never be topped by any wrestler today or going forward

the wwe and nba are dying industries and 1/5th as many fans watch both now. you could win 10 titles in 16 finals and you won't match the 6 jordan won because they came during the nba's peak of popularity

there just isn't enough interest in lebron or the nba for anyone to care anymore.

and it will only continue to get worse and worse because of the incel generation going forward thinking masculinity is toxic and players will only continue to gain more and more power over the league due to social justice issues giving blacks all the power in any industry.

people will transition more and more into gaming and twitch streaming. kids have short attention spans and need nonstop visual stimulation. blacks are more entitled than ever and dont look up to athletes as much. they're more about instant fame than grinding for decades to be the best ever at anything.

lebron is basically roman reigns right now. or randy orton. they win belts but nobody cares. nobody will remember him. the nba is finished

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/171/750x445/1107151.jpg

Spurs m8
08-02-2021, 01:23 AM
LeBron....the steroid abusing, empty stats, collusion King.

He is the GOAT :bowdown:

So respected

kennethdrippin
08-02-2021, 01:25 AM
LeBron....the steroid abusing, empty stats, collusion King.

He is the GOAT :bowdown:

So respected

250 million dollar budget

52 million box office

space jam 2 is lebrons career in a nutshell

And1AllDay
08-02-2021, 01:47 AM
7,631 points

/thread

08-02-2021, 01:50 AM
He has amazing longevity stats. Like turnovers for example

kennethdrippin
08-02-2021, 01:52 AM
7,631 points

/thread

this just means lebrons had more chances at titles than anyone and failed miserably

accumulative stats only show longevity. not greatness

we saw lebron at his best. he wasn't MJ. you dont catch MJ with totals because jordan was never the totals leader when he became goat

Spurs m8
08-02-2021, 02:55 AM

52 million box office

It actually is hahahahah

The king of underachieving

leBron Bieber
08-02-2021, 03:04 AM

The Best player in a league with..
a focus Jordan (Kobe)
A 7 foot tall Jordan ( Durant )
A husky jordan ( harden )
Quiet Jordan ( kwahi )

No player under 6”8 can be compared to Lebron at this point.

If he ever gets that 3 peat the debate is over .. he could literally retire

Spurs m8
08-02-2021, 03:19 AM
The Best player in a league with..
a focus Jordan (Kobe)
A 7 foot tall Jordan ( Durant )
A husky jordan ( harden )
Quiet Jordan ( kwahi )

No player under 6”8 can be compared to Lebron at this point.

If he ever gets that 3 peat the debate is over .. he could literally retire

Lol sure thing, Mr Bieber

I'm sure getting carried shamlessly to a 3peat would seal the deal.

We already saw his peak, it wasn't close to Jordan.

Getting carried and putting up longevity stats doesn't prove anything

paksat
08-02-2021, 05:40 AM

52 million box office

lol meanwhile

space jam:

Budget $80 million[3]
Box office $250.2 million[4]

Spurs m8
08-02-2021, 06:08 AM
lol meanwhile

space jam:

Budget $80 million[3]
Box office $250.2 million[4]

Jordan doing Jordan things

Axe
08-02-2021, 06:44 AM
Jordan doing Jordan things
Not til he overcame 1-9 my friend ;)

8Ball
08-02-2021, 07:07 AM
Easy?

Better basketball player. Can pass better, can rebound better. Bigger, taller, stronger, more versatile.

More all nba teams. More longevity. Peak play are equal.

More points, rebounds, assists.

Bottom line is Bron is just superior at playing basketball than jordan is and that hurts jordan deep inside.

Axe
08-02-2021, 07:14 AM
Easy?

Better basketball player. Can pass better, can rebound better. Bigger, taller, stronger, more versatile.

More all nba teams. More longevity. Peak play are equal.

More points, rebounds, assists.

Bottom line is Bron is just superior at playing basketball than jordan is and that hurts jordan deep inside.
Plus he can play and guard all positions too.

And1AllDay
08-02-2021, 09:41 AM
yall dont know what /thread means?

7,631 playoff points. most all time, beat that and we can talk

SATAN
08-02-2021, 09:56 AM

No one owes you answers, you worthless irrelevant fgt. Kill yourself.

leBron Bieber
08-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Lol sure thing, Mr Bieber

I'm sure getting carried shamlessly to a 3peat would seal the deal.

We already saw his peak, it wasn't close to Jordan.

Getting carried and putting up longevity stats doesn't prove anything

Lebron and Jordan are they only players who can say they never got carried
Kobe would be in this debate if he even got 1 fmvp over Shaq
KD would be the greatest loser in history without joining 73 win MVP Steph

Plus
Admit .. no matter how bad we seen Lebron at times .. rookie Lebron still > wizards jordan .. n that’s no debate

To quote space jam 2
“ i thought he’d age gracefully “

tontoz
08-02-2021, 05:10 PM
I have to say i am curious how long OP will last. That Progressive commercial with Flo at the beach popped into my head. :oldlol:

TheMan
08-02-2021, 06:12 PM
Only thing Bran has over MJ is 3pt shooting (simply because there is more of a premium to that shot than in past eras) and longevity but peak vs peak, there is no question MJ all day everyday.

RRR3
08-02-2021, 06:14 PM
Only thing Bran has over MJ is 3pt shooting (simply because there is more of a premium to that shot than in past eras) and longevity but peak vs peak, there is no question MJ all day everyday.
Only thing lol. Forgot passing did we? No surprise from a Jordan fan.

TheMan
08-02-2021, 06:32 PM
Only thing lol. Forgot passing did we? No surprise from a Jordan fan.

Nah, if MJ wanted to be a pass first PG, he would've been GOAT tier, like in 88-89 when Doug Collins asked him to be for the final stretch of that season...

Don Nelson’s fingerprints are all over the modern NBA.

Small-ball principles, ball-handling forwards, pace and the 3-point shot are key components of the modern game, and the former Warriors coach was an evangelist for each en route to winning the most games in NBA history. His place in basketball history as an innovator is secure, and he entered the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2012.

Nelson’s influence arguably would have been even more outsized, if only the Chicago Bulls heeded his advice sooner and made it permanent. The Doug Collins-coached Bulls moved Michael Jordan to point guard down the stretch of the 1988-89 season, and the results were terrifying.

Jordan averaged 32.2 points, 9.4 assists and 8.3 rebounds in 41 regular-season and playoff games as the Bulls’ point guard, and that stretch included a streak of seven consecutive triple-doubles. One of those, a 33-point, 12-rebound, 11-assist performance against the Warriors in Chicago, prompted Nelson to say, “I told you so.”

“Well, they finally figured it out there,” former Bulls guard Craig Hodges recalled Nelson saying in longtime Bulls beat reporter Sam Smith’s 1992 best-selling book, “The Jordan Rules.” “I would’ve been playing him at point guard the day he showed up as a rookie.”

Jordan’s run didn’t last into the next season, as the Bulls lost to the Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals. Chicago then fired Collins, and Phil Jackson began incorporating the Triangle offense in order to lighten Jordan’s playmaking and scoring load.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/why-michael-jordan-shouldve-been-point-guard-according-don-nelson

Bet you didn't know about that, huh noob? Don Nelson one of the GOAT head coaches in NBA history thought MJ could've been a GOAT PG, that's good enough for me but tell you what, I'll toss you a bone, ok, Bran is the better passer but only because MJ chose not to be :cheers:

ShawkFactory
08-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Nah, if MJ wanted to be a pass first PG, he would've been GOAT tier, like in 88-89 when Doug Collins asked him to be for the final stretch of that season...

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/why-michael-jordan-shouldve-been-point-guard-according-don-nelson

Don Nelson one of the GOAT head coaches in NBA history thought MJ could've been a GOAT PG, that's good enough for me but tell you what, I'll give you a bine, ok, Bran is the better passer but only because MJ chose not to be :cheers:

To meet halfway here, I don’t think that Jordan was a more skilled passer. But his understanding of the game and his ability to break people down on every level was special. He just always knew exactly what to do when it comes to passing, which Lebron doesn’t occasionally.

But Lebron is capable of that Kenny Anderson in Rucker Park ridiculousness. And I don’t think Jordan has that.

1987_Lakers
08-02-2021, 07:42 PM

Only 3 point shooting?

Try passing, rebounding, guarding multiple positions at a high level, rim protection, finishing at the rim with contact.

At least try to be logical, that's like me saying the only thing MJ has on LeBron is mid-range shooting.

RRR3
08-02-2021, 08:17 PM
Only 3 point shooting?

Try passing, rebounding, guarding multiple positions at a high level, rim protection, finishing at the rim with contact.

At least try to be logical, that's like me saying the only thing MJ has on LeBron is mid-range shooting.
Bron has him all riled up he can’t. Peep the meltdown he had when I said Bron was a better passer (“MJ GOAT GAWD PG BESS EVAH DOE DURRR”) :roll:

Spurs m8
08-02-2021, 08:19 PM
Taking the easy path and shamelessly begging for help....bron rapes Jordan in this area

MrFonzworth
08-02-2021, 08:31 PM

Bet you didn't know about that, huh noob? Don Nelson one of the GOAT head coaches in NBA history thought MJ could've been a GOAT PG, that's good enough for me but tell you what, I'll toss you a bone, ok, Bran is the better passer but only because MJ chose not to be :cheers:

Rr3 getting bodied again I see

Axe
08-02-2021, 08:36 PM
Rr3 getting bodied again I see
The sore loser always has to resort to his holier-than-thou, condescending attitude just to lick his own wounds lol. If not, be mum instead. What a lame ass shtick.

Honor Boost
08-02-2021, 08:51 PM
He's not better but it's as close as anyone can confirm with a coin flip

TheMan
08-02-2021, 09:08 PM
Only 3 point shooting?

Ok, I'm a fair guy, I already gave Bran passing but you can't be blind enough to see that MJ could've been a high assist guard if that's what the team and he wanted. Half a season and putting up damn near triple doubles in those games when Collins asked to be the PG proves this. Rebounding well yeah, strictly by position alone, LBJ should be better at it, just like steals, by position MJ should be better at it.

I'll go halfway with you on D, at his peak Bran was able to defend better more positions BUT he never took on legit 7 footers for a whole game, never saw him on Timmy D, KG or Dwight Howard for a whole game for example because he couldn't. He could guard small big men but forget putting him on prime Hakeem, lol. Just pointing this out because I heard the ridiculous claim that he could guard all five positions, ok but not legit 7 footers, agree? Like I said, I'll meet you halfway, LeBron was the more versatile defender but MJ was the better man on man defender, you don't win DPOY being a slouch on D. Finishing at the rim with contact, LeBron is stronger with a full head of steam but MJ was more agile and graceful finishing around the rim, changing his shot once or twice sometimes three times in mid air. Depends on what you like more I guess...

https://youtu.be/XDiiVg48zAI

Chick Stern
08-02-2021, 09:24 PM
I’ll answer after the OP answers this question:
Do you think Jordan was suspended, or QUIT?

Bronbron23
08-02-2021, 09:25 PM

His best and only real argument is gonna be longevity. He'll end up breaking all or most total records because of it. Totals had never been an argument for goat in basketball but his fans are doing a decent job of trying to change the narrative.

The other reason is one that mj actually alluded to and that's relevancy. As time goes by mj should become less relevant as bron is still relevant. All of the people who came up on mj will eventually be gone and only people who watched bron will be left.