Howard 35
Westbrook 33
Bazemore 33
Ellington 33

Washed up players.

Probably but dat old core >>> dat young core

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-02-2021, 10:44 PM
Who cares about Bazemore and Ellington's age. They'll be spot-up shooters.

Bron is still top 5-10 while Westbrook and Howard were still very good players last year.

Only dude I question on your list is Trev. Not a big fan of that signing.

Axe
08-02-2021, 10:48 PM
There's also vogel (who's said to be retarded btw) to blame if he can't lead this revamped team to a championship.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-02-2021, 10:54 PM
It all depends on Anthony Davis. He can make them a 50 win team still. If he gets injured, they'll be in the lottery.

Westbrook\Lebron can't play like they normally play though or Davis will turn into a weak 3rd wheel Kevin Love type.

Jay-B
08-02-2021, 11:07 PM
They need to relax a little they are using too much cap on some trash guys. I do like Dwight coming back but Bazemore? Ellington? Ariza? I wanna see more of Melo, Danny Green, Rondo.

ScottieQuitting
08-02-2021, 11:18 PM
It all depends on Anthony Davis. He can make them a 50 win team still. If he gets injured, they'll be in the lottery.

Westbrook\Lebron can't play like they normally play though or Davis will turn into a weak 3rd wheel Kevin Love type.
I mean it’s a stacked team. On paper talent wise, it’s another Big Three.

It’s going to happen. Westbrick and LeBron will implode. Westbrick doesn’t have the basketball savvy or IQ of Rondo. And he clashed with Bron too. So with a more idiotic, emotional and volatile Westbrick they’re bound to get into it. Never thought they even got along before hand.

Hopefully it’s a beautiful disaster waiting to happen.

LeBron and Westbrick both can’t play off the ball for shit. Westbrick actually might be slightly better at it. Slightly. But good lord the poor spacing. LeBron looked washed getting dicked down by Devin Booker.

No AD? It’s proven no playoffs and without him in the playoffs not even the second round. Lakers go as the best stretch PF of all time goes. And 3rd best PER ranked player of all time moves the Lakers needle.

Nike D'Antoni
01-15-2022, 11:52 PM
The only one I named still good, actually still great is Lebron. Melo is somehow helpful.

All the others are washed. Should not be in NBA anymore.

Full Court
01-16-2022, 12:14 AM
OP called it, that's for sure.

jmcwilliams
01-16-2022, 12:21 AM
There's also vogel (who's said to be retarded btw) to blame if he can't lead this revamped team to a championship.

You had me searching that shit....Who said that? You? lol