PDA

View Full Version : Something people dont appreciate enough about Lebron is...

08-03-2021, 04:34 AM
...that he is willing to win at any cost.

If you look at Jordan, he just coasted on by natural super-athleticism and even retired a million times. Guy clearly didnt take basketball seriously at all:no:

On the other hand, Lebron struggled. He realised his deficiencies as a player and decided to take the hardest road of changing teams not 1, not 2, but 3 times. I mean, to completely change your circumstances, to go live in a different city - thats just really tough on the psyche and should be commended.
Lebron didnt care if people would say hes a whore or a quitter or a loser. He didnt care if he failed over and over and over and over and over and over again, he just came back and tried again. After all, you cant succeed if you are scared of choking vs pensioners or circus midgets. You cant let that kind of thing consume you. You have to move forward after the trauma and Lebron did that beautifully.

His "win no matter what" mentality is also visible on the court. Personally, I think it takes a lot of courage to flop and compain to the refs as much as Lebron does. Thats why other players dont do it. They cant handle the pressure of being considered a "pathetic bitch" or having to beg for respect after winning a championship. But Lebrons shoulders were built for a reason. He will draw as many calls and influence the referees as much as possible, all for the sake of the W.

I think we can all agree that Lebron is an inspiration to us all. A true, ultimate winner and role model.:applause:

Axe
08-03-2021, 04:36 AM
Weeks earlier, you were posting about 2011 because of *insert player-jersey-number*. I won't stop you tho.

08-03-2021, 04:38 AM
Weeks earlier, you were posting about 2011 because of *insert player-jersey-number*. I won't stop you tho.
I would really appreciate it if you would cease and desist with spreading Fake News.

Thanks in advance.

Axe
08-03-2021, 04:38 AM
I would really appreciate it if you would cease and desist with spreading Fake News.

Thanks in advance.
What a deflection you got there, three eggs. :lol

Hope you're not 2ball who turned on 3ball too. :facepalm

08-03-2021, 04:52 AM
What a deflection you got there, three eggs. :lol

Hope you're not 2ball who turned on 3ball too. :facepalm
Hey bro, Iggys cоck isnt gonna suck itself, you know.

8Ball
08-03-2021, 08:06 AM
Jordan was 1-9 without pippen and got his shit pushed in 3 years in a row by Isiah thomas.

Coasted to below .500 teams without pippen and when he tried on his own later in his career he humiliated himself in washington.

Everything I said here is true and factual.

Jordan acolytes keep trying to reinvent his career but I am here to correct the record for future generations of nba fans.

8Ball
08-03-2021, 08:10 AM
So at 4.34am or 1:34 am pacific this is what your brain comes up with on a late Monday night? :roll:

I have yet to meet 1 successful intelligent jordan stan on this site. Not 1. Meanwhile we have plenty of wealthy lebron fans. I wonder why that is.

08-03-2021, 09:25 AM
WTF was that meltdown above me:facepalm

Jasper
08-03-2021, 09:42 AM

If you look at Jordan, he just coasted on by natural super-athleticism and even retired a million times. Guy clearly didnt take basketball seriously at all:no:

On the other hand, Lebron struggled. He realised his deficiencies as a player and decided to take the hardest road of changing teams not 1, not 2, but 3 times. I mean, to completely change your circumstances, to go live in a different city - thats just really tough on the psyche and should be commended.
Lebron didnt care if people would say hes a whore or a quitter or a loser. He didnt care if he failed over and over and over and over and over and over again, he just came back and tried again. After all, you cant succeed if you are scared of choking vs pensioners or circus midgets. You cant let that kind of thing consume you. You have to move forward after the trauma and Lebron did that beautifully.

His "win no matter what" mentality is also visible on the court. Personally, I think it takes a lot of courage to flop and compain to the refs as much as Lebron does. Thats why other players dont do it. They cant handle the pressure of being considered a "pathetic bitch" or having to beg for respect after winning a championship. But Lebrons shoulders were built for a reason. He will draw as many calls and influence the referees as much as possible, all for the sake of the W.

I think we can all agree that Lebron is an inspiration to us all. A true, ultimate winner and role model.:applause:

bought chip = collusion

Jasper
08-03-2021, 09:43 AM
So at 4.34am or 1:34 am pacific this is what your brain comes up with on a late Monday night? :roll:

I have yet to meet 1 successful intelligent jordan stan on this site. Not 1. Meanwhile we have plenty of wealthy lebron fans. I wonder why that is.

?:confusedshrug:

08-03-2021, 09:44 AM
bought chip = collusion
I'm sorry. Is that related to the thread?

Akeem34TheDream
08-03-2021, 10:03 AM
OP has a point.

08-03-2021, 10:03 AM
OP has a point.

:cheers:

nayte
08-03-2021, 10:14 AM
20 years later threads and posters talking about Jordan...that's goat material right there you absolute dumshits. You are all stupid .congrats

Bronbron23
08-03-2021, 10:25 AM

What a troll post. Dude left Cleveland twice to go to miami and California lol. Are flicking serious? On top of that he formed super teams. Bron is one of the goats man and he seems like an alright dude but this post is garbage

warriorfan
08-03-2021, 10:26 AM
Hey bro, Iggys cоck isnt gonna suck itself, you know.

:roll:

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 11:21 AM
winning at any cost means sacrificing. how is lebron sacrificing.. hes gonna average the same numbers as last year. his title with Davis is already a bogus collusion ring. he's sacrificing nothing personally. everyone else is.. davis will be averaging Kevin love numbers next year. he's throwing away his legacy. lebrons will stay pretty much the same.. the people who don't respect him still wont. the people who have him below jordan still will. and the people who have him as goat will only continue to be delusional super fans

lebron is only winning at the cost of his teammates and the league.. the nba will suffer. not him

f*ck lebron