PDA

View Full Version : No one wants to go to the Spurs and it's hilarious

8Ball
08-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Patty Mills -> Brooklyn.
Rudy Gay -> Jazz.
Derozan m8 -> Who knows but Demar doesn't want to play there :lol
Popovich -> Doesn't even care to coach anymore the Spurs anymore, wanted Tim Duncan to take over :oldlol:

Don't forget Kawhi in 2018.

Meanwhile Lakers so far:

Shooters:
Malik Monk 40% 5 threes a game.
Wayne Ellington 42% on 6 threes a game.

Others:
Ariza
Bazemore
Melo
Dwight Howard

8Ball
08-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Derozan to Chicago :roll:

Who's Pop gonna roll out as a starting lineup?

HBK_Kliq_2
08-03-2021, 04:16 PM
The two worst teams in the league next season will be raptor and spurs.

That's what happens when Kawhi leaves your team

Spurs m8
08-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Ooh I got under someone's skin again :pimp:

ScottieQuitting
08-03-2021, 04:23 PM
No one wants to play for the out of touch, Euro loving, SJW pandering pitted face Popabitch.

Axe
08-03-2021, 04:24 PM
Not even the attractive becky hammon could stop this team from losing hope. :ohwell:

RRR3
08-03-2021, 04:27 PM

Murray
White
Keldon Johnson
Thad Young
Poeltl

Should be a good defense at least.

Axe
08-03-2021, 04:30 PM
There's a rumor that kelly oubre jr. might be interested in signing with the team, after a disappointing season with the warriors.

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/kelly-oubre-jr-has-interest-in-joining-spurs/

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Lakers buying absolute scrubs like Ariza Bazemore lol

RRR3
08-03-2021, 04:36 PM
Lakers buying absolute scrubs like Ariza Bazemore lol
Better signings than Brickbrook.

8Ball
08-03-2021, 04:42 PM

Pop doesn't care anymore.

Spurs need to get a young 40 something coach to lead this team.

Dbrog
08-03-2021, 04:52 PM
How is this not a good thing for the Spurs? It wasn't going to do them any favors being mediocre. That gets you shitty draft picks and stuck in purgatory. At least this gives them a chance of starting to build in the draft with decent picks again...something they haven't done since they drafted Tim Duncan. Either way, this thread just proves you are an idiot. Have fun with the Lakers having one of the oldest teams in the league and putting together a bunch of losers who constantly need more help

Spurs m8
08-03-2021, 05:48 PM
How is this not a good thing for the Spurs? It wasn't going to do them any favors being mediocre. That gets you shitty draft picks and stuck in purgatory. At least this gives them a chance of starting to build in the draft with decent picks again...something they haven't done since they drafted Tim Duncan. Either way, this thread just proves you are an idiot. Have fun with the Lakers having one of the oldest teams in the league and putting together a bunch of losers who constantly need more help

Exactly... hhahhahh

We all ready for a rebuild....we don't want anyone

8ball isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

Also stay with my team the good and the bad...they've brought me good feelings 8ball and team hoppers have never felt.

ScottieQuitting
08-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Exactly... hhahhahh

Also stay with my team the good and the bad...they've brought me good feelings 8ball and team hoppers have never felt.
No shit. :oldlol:

8Ball
08-03-2021, 06:12 PM

That's fine.

Time to embrace the process like Philly and hit that 60-65 losses per season for the next 5 years.

I will enjoy every minute of it. All the losing, the heads hung low with towels over it, Pop's hair will grow another 2 feet from all the losing.

8Ball
08-03-2021, 06:13 PM
Exactly... hhahhahh

hahahahahah - says the guy ready to watch his team hit 60 losses per season. :lol

All that losing and you will finally tap out and request a name change to Lebron m8 :roll::roll:

Lebron23
08-03-2021, 06:47 PM
They been garbage since Kawhi was traded to the Raptors. And it looks like they draft another bust.

warriorfan
08-03-2021, 06:55 PM
Ooh I got under someone's skin again :pimp:

Lmaooo rent free in op’s head

Hold this W

8Ball
08-03-2021, 07:04 PM
Bump.

Will the Spurs get any free agents this season? :roll:

rmt
08-03-2021, 07:12 PM
What? No one wants to play for the GOAT coach. Maybe they'll finally get some decent draft picks.

Spurs m8
08-03-2021, 09:32 PM
We just signed Jock Landale...my fave Australian player.

I'll keep taking those W's, thanks

NugzFan
08-03-2021, 09:39 PM

You try so hard
Keep it up kid. One day you’ll make it

Full Court
08-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Exactly... hhahhahh

8ball's as sharp as a bowling ball.

fsvr54
08-03-2021, 09:41 PM
No one wants to play for the out of touch, Euro loving, SJW pandering pitted face Popabitch.

This

Jasper
08-03-2021, 10:11 PM

g leagues to prove that post game bball is all about bball

Spurs m8
08-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Hang on....was 8ball actually thinking keeping DeRozan was good for the spurs?hahahahha

The 8owling 8all STRIKES again

Hahahhahahahahahhahhahahahhah

8Ball
08-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Hang on....was 8ball actually thinking keeping DeRozan was good for the spurs?hahahahha

So as tank commander, are we talking 15 wins or 20 wins? Looking forward to 60 losses a season?

:lol

And1AllDay
08-03-2021, 11:32 PM

wasnt your screen name literally derozan m8 you dumb b1tch :oldlol::oldlol:

RRR3
08-03-2021, 11:35 PM
wasnt your screen name literally derozan m8 you dumb b1tch :oldlol::oldlol:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude was ELATED when they got DeRozan, acted like they got a superstar lmao. High IQ Spurs fans like Proctor and RMT surely knew he was a scrub all along but not Snivel m8

Spurs m8
08-03-2021, 11:37 PM
It's cute how angry you guys get, mainly because I spit bron facts

Keep it up, boy :cheers:

And1AllDay
08-03-2021, 11:37 PM

Dude was ELATED when they got DeRozan, acted like they got a superstar lmao. High IQ Spurs fans like Proctor and RMT surely knew he was a scrub all along but not Snivel m8

:oldlol: what a beta cuck :roll:

jbryan1984
08-04-2021, 12:14 AM
I think it might be time for Pops to move on. He coached such an amazing group for so long. That's his legacy.

Proctor
08-04-2021, 12:34 AM

Nah, I fell for thinking the Spurs got a steal his first year. He started off scoring, facilitating, and not making dumb mistakes by the dozen. Unfortunately his lack of care for the game caught up quick and he reverted back to being a net neutral or negative out there. He's like Corey Maggette in SG form, but on par with Cousins emotionally and the overall intelligence of Kuzma. It's not exactly a fun watch.

RRR3
08-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Nah, I fell for thinking the Spurs got a steal his first year. He started off scoring, facilitating, and not making dumb mistakes by the dozen. Unfortunately his lack of care for the game caught up quick and he reverted back to being a net neutral or negative out there. He's like Corey Maggette in SG form, but on par with Cousins emotionally and the overall intelligence of Kuzma. It's not exactly a fun watch.
Agree on DeRozan, always thought he was empty stats. At least he’s efficient these days though. Kuzma can’t even say that.

Axe
08-04-2021, 02:02 AM
You try so hard
Keep it up kid. One day you’ll make it
:oldlol: