PDA

View Full Version : serious question. would this Lakers team be better off without Lebron

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 07:38 PM
Westbrook is 32 and is basically gonna do the same job as lebron. he's more durable and them taking turns being a playmaker while the other guy just stands there and does nothing since neither are catch and shoot guys might hurt the Lakers more than it helps. in fact I know it will

they shouldn't be on the floor at the same time. period

I know they can't do anything with lebrons contract but i would give serious thought to bringing lebron off the bench in sparing minutes all season to keep him healthy for the playoffs. then I guess use lebron as a backup center incase one of davis or Howard go down?

what say you all ISH

yes or no. are the Lakers better off without lebron going forward. :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
08-03-2021, 07:39 PM
LeBron with his 5th NBA championship next year.

Manny98
08-03-2021, 07:42 PM
LeBron with his 7th Finals loss next year.
Yup

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 07:43 PM
LeBron with his 5th NBA championship next year.

I dunno something tells me lebrons titles will never hold much weight. theyre slightly better than horrys basically. not on jordan/kobes level of prestige

GrayGoat
08-03-2021, 07:43 PM
Can the Lakers win 54 games without LeBron like the bulls without MJ?

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Can the Lakers win 54 games without LeBron like the bulls without MJ?

honestly. if everyone was healthy and clicking. without lebron I think they would probly win 60+

with lebron they might win 56

GrayGoat
08-03-2021, 07:48 PM
honestly. if everyone was healthy and clicking. without lebron I think they would probly win 60+

with lebron they might win 56

And if they didn’t even win 30games? You would say LeBron is cancer and used up their powers. You have all the bases covered Kenny

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 07:51 PM
And if they didn’t even win 30games? You would say LeBron is cancer and used up their powers. You have all the bases covered Kenny

I think lebrons style and health is a big detriment to the Lakers chances. he wants to catch Kareem and if he guns for numbers Westbrook is gonna start jacking up early shots to get his stats

this sh*t won't work. it's basically harden/Westbrook all over again

GrayGoat
08-03-2021, 07:53 PM
I think lebrons style and health is a big detriment to the Lakers chances. he wants to catch Kareem and if he guns for numbers Westbrook is gonna start jacking up early shots to get his stats

this sh*t won't work. it's basically harden/Westbrook all over again

AD was injured longer but ok

8Ball
08-03-2021, 07:57 PM
Kenneth has never had 1 intelligent thought on this forum :oldlol:

hiphopanonymous
08-03-2021, 08:03 PM
Father time is undefeated

GrayGoat
08-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Father time is undefeated

That is true. But Malone/LeBron type players could even be bench serviceable players at near 50 years old

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 08:05 PM

answer the question though. this will be 37 year old fat alcoholic lebron that needs the ball in his hands to have any effect on a team. so why have Westbrook. who's coming off the bench. how is this better for the Lakers

at this current point Westbrook while being less talented might actually be better suited as leader considering his age and health. this isn't even a far fetched question

lebron eats a stack of pancakes every day and washes it down with wine then has a cigar to cap it off. then spends half the day talking to his agent in hollywood

he isn't taking the nba seriously anymore and is just going full blown collude mode to cover it up

this won't work

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 08:08 PM
That is true. But Malone/LeBron type players could even be bench serviceable players at near 50 years old

lebron won't accept a lesser role. that's the problem. another problem is he can't contribute as a role player. his skill is running an offense. he's not a catch and shoot guy. he needs the ball

and hes not conditioned enough anymore to be a fast break wing guy like he was in miami

the Lakers will be playing 4 on 5 all year cause when lebron has the ball Westbrook is useless. and when Westbrook has the ball lebron is useless

8Ball
08-03-2021, 08:10 PM
answer the question though. this will be 37 year old fat alcoholic lebron that needs the ball in his hands to have any effect on a team. so why have Westbrook. who's coming off the bench. how is this better for the Lakers

at this current point Westbrook while being less talented might actually be better suited as leader considering his age and health. this isn't even a far fetched question

lebron eats a stack of pancakes every day and washes it down with wine then has a cigar to cap it off. then spends half the day talking to his agent in hollywood

he isn't taking the nba seriously anymore and is just going full blown collude mode to cover it up

this won't work

Would this team be better off without LeBron.

answer is no.

LeBron has better training habits / longevity / diet than Kobe.

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 08:11 PM
Would this team be better off without LeBron.

answer is no.

how is playing 4 on 5 better. only way this can even somewhat work is if lebron or Westbrook comes off the bench and they never play together

ShawkFactory
08-03-2021, 08:23 PM
No. No they wouldn't

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 08:23 PM
No. No they wouldn't

so how will the offense be better with lebron and Westbrook together. please tell me how this works

ShawkFactory
08-03-2021, 08:26 PM
so how will the offense be better with lebron and Westbrook together. please tell me how this works

Westbrook has shown that he's a butcher in the last 2 minutes of games, particularly in the playoffs. Come playoff time you better have someone else to handle the ball (Lebron). Westbrook can hit the bench when the game is late and close.

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Westbrook has shown that he's a butcher in the last 2 minutes of games. Come playoff time you better have someone else to handle the ball (Lebron).

so when Westbrook is left open for 3 what does lebron do when the defense collapses on his drives to the basket

ShawkFactory
08-03-2021, 08:33 PM
so when Westbrook is left open for 3 what does lebron do when the defense collapses on his drives to the basket

I just said Westbrook won’t (or shouldn’t) be in the game in late and close scenarios in the playoffs, so it’s moot

StrongLurk
08-03-2021, 09:12 PM
I think OP meant to say the Lakers are better off without Westbrook, not Lebron.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Replace LeBron with Kawhi and they would 5peat.

Kawhi and Anthony Davis would be better then Shaq and Kobe.

Career playoff TS: Kawhi and Anthony Davis both in the top 3 all time

HBK_Kliq_2
08-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Career playoff TS

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/ts_pct_career_p.html

Full Court
08-03-2021, 09:36 PM
Lebron's old, but could still contribute as a solid bench player. He could potentially even win sixth man of the year award.

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 09:40 PM
I just said Westbrook won’t (or shouldn’t) be in the game in late and close scenarios in the playoffs, so it’s moot

he will be though

ShawkFactory
08-03-2021, 09:48 PM
he will be though

I say he won’t.

But anyway..I’ll make it simple for you: this Lakers team, without Lebron James, has no shot to win a title. With him, they do. So they’re better off with him.

Jasper
08-03-2021, 09:54 PM
they released a lot of young guys for a bunch of old guys...
remember the playoffs and the championship , where all the players busted a gut ..
Lakers may bust a leg before the half time ... oldest team now in the NBA

kennethdrippin
08-03-2021, 10:16 PM
I say he won’t.

But anyway..I’ll make it simple for you: this Lakers team, without Lebron James, has no shot to win a title. With him, they do. So they’re better off with him.

you dont think a Westbrook/AD combo with all these guys could win a title?.. if AD led the team in scoring and Westbrook set everyone else up I think they would be right below he nets tbh

possibly tied with phoenix

And1AllDay
08-03-2021, 10:22 PM

hes a punching bag but at least hes our punching bag :cheers: :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
08-03-2021, 10:39 PM
you dont think a Westbrook/AD combo with all these guys could win a title?.. if AD led the team in scoring and Westbrook set everyone else up I think they would be right below he nets tbh

possibly tied with phoenix

No

And1AllDay
08-03-2021, 11:30 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/4xnP3b3D/ken-the-banned-failure.png

warriorfan
08-04-2021, 02:07 AM
Westbrook is 32 and is basically gonna do the same job as lebron. he's more durable and them taking turns being a playmaker while the other guy just stands there and does nothing since neither are catch and shoot guys might hurt the Lakers more than it helps. in fact I know it will

they shouldn't be on the floor at the same time. period

I know they can't do anything with lebrons contract but i would give serious thought to bringing lebron off the bench in sparing minutes all season to keep him healthy for the playoffs. then I guess use lebron as a backup center incase one of davis or Howard go down?

what say you all ISH

yes or no. are the Lakers better off without lebron going forward. :confusedshrug:

They would be. Without LeBron they would get everyone to buy into not stat padding and playing team basketball. They would have much better chemistry without LeBron’s poor body language, blaming and complaining. They have enough depth without LeBron to field a very solid team. Westbrook and AD are some of the greatest and most athletically dominant players of their generation. They would win a championship if they peak at the right time.

LAL
08-04-2021, 02:09 AM
Why is dude always getting banned?

Axe
08-04-2021, 02:41 AM
Yet again :lol

Proctor
08-04-2021, 02:44 AM

:lol:roll:

Lebron23
08-04-2021, 03:40 AM

Terrible, Low IQ Poster.

LAL
08-04-2021, 05:29 AM
No that's you. I think the mods really really hate the guy.

8Ball
08-04-2021, 09:01 AM

I text Jeff everytime Kenneth comes back and Jeff takes care of it for me.

And1AllDay
08-04-2021, 12:38 PM
I text Jeff everytime Kenneth comes back and Jeff takes care of it for me.

yupp text me anytime he pops up :cheers:

ill keep zapping his azz

And1AllDay
08-04-2021, 12:38 PM

:oldlol::roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-04-2021, 12:46 PM
That fool REALLY said LA got worse losing Kuzma :lol

Even worse, that he and Caruso kept them afloat.

Nunn is a super upgrade.

ScottieQuitting
08-04-2021, 12:56 PM
If he was a man and stayed in Cleveland.

Mr. Woke
08-04-2021, 01:23 PM
They would be. Without LeBron they would get everyone to buy into not stat padding and playing team basketball. They would have much better chemistry without LeBron’s poor body language, blaming and complaining. They have enough depth without LeBron to field a very solid team. Westbrook and AD are some of the greatest and most athletically dominant players of their generation. They would win a championship if they peak at the right time.

You seem like a bitch ass hater.

None of what you said makes any sense.

Mr. Woke
08-04-2021, 01:24 PM
If he was a man and stayed in Cleveland.

That makes no sense.

He had zero obligation to stay in Cleveland.

bison
08-04-2021, 01:42 PM
I could definitely see the lakers being better if lebron takes on a role player type duties, esp coming off the bench to give Russ a little rest. Imagine lebron adding 6th Man of the Year and ring #5 to his already stacked resumé :bowdown:

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 01:48 PM
no of course not. unkless you would add Giannis or someone else in the top tier

ScottieQuitting
08-04-2021, 02:40 PM
That makes no sense.

He had zero obligation to stay in Cleveland.
Besides loyalty, hometown, his whole “I’m coming home to stay” nonsense SI puff piece article in summer 2014.

No one said obligation. Why would you want to leave your hometown franchise that many times? Guy is a loser and a pathetic clown. His own movie makes fun of him running away all the time.

It’s cringe worthy to see him in a Lakers uniform and where Dodger hats now, etc.

He’s a basketball franchise interloper.

Airupthere
08-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Besides loyalty, hometown, his whole “I’m coming home to stay” nonsense SI puff piece article in summer 2014.

No one said obligation. Why would you want to leave your hometown franchise that many times? Guy is a loser and a pathetic clown. His own movie makes fun of him running away all the time.

It’s cringe worthy to see him in a Lakers uniform and where Dodger hats now, etc.

:applause: exactly

Mr. Woke
08-04-2021, 04:23 PM

He is entitled to change his mind lol.

He doesn't owe Cleveland his entire career. People like you are losers and pathetic clowns (with pathetic mentalities). Not true either.

It's so cringy how disingenuous/bitchy you are.

I'm glad that LeBron doesn't listen to punks like you. He is 100x the person that you will ever be.

ScottieQuitting
08-04-2021, 04:34 PM
He is entitled to change his mind lol.

He doesn't owe Cleveland his entire career. People like you are losers and pathetic clowns (with pathetic mentalities). Not true either.

It's so cringy how disingenuous/bitchy you are.

I'm glad that LeBron doesn't listen to punks like you. He is 100x the person that you will ever be.
He’s a coward. With shitty moral values and intangibles. That’s why he bounces around and runs from adversity or challenges.

When the chips are down. He quits like the bitch he is inside. See this year in the 1st round as PRIME example.

:lol

Probably learned behavior from his cowardly genetic father who bailed on raising him. Or his ghetto hood rat of a mom who bounces from man to man and place to place in her housing project in Akron. It’s in his gene pool.

Change your mind on something like that and the promises he made his hometown as well as hometown franchise? Then you’re a flake and not be taken seriously anyway.

A basketball franchise slut as it were.

That’s why he had Nike’s help in building that school with his name slapped on it, that didn’t remotely get financed from his own personal pockets. Because his leaving was even two years in the making before he did. That’s why Kyrie said eff this clown. And took his own destiny into his own hands. The school was meant to soften the blow of his total lies to his community.

No person in that situation wants to leave their hometown and hometown sports franchise. It’s 2021. He has personal jets. You only live in Cleveland half the year anyway so it’s not weather. They travel half the season. March - Mid June isn’t bad weather. You can FaceTime or fly to LA in summers to produce your shitty remake movies. It was a lifestyle Hollywood move over character / legacy decision for his hometown faithful.

If you have an ounce of integrity or judge character, LeBron is clearly a very shitty person. And I’m not even taking into account his racism, or him being a political / communist China puppet.

Mr. Woke
08-04-2021, 04:41 PM
He’s a coward. With shitty moral values and intangibles. That’s why he bounces around and runs from adversity or challenges.

When the chips are down. He quits like the bitch he is inside. See this year in the 1st round as PRIME example.

Probably learned behavior from his cowardly genetic father who bailed on raising him. Or his ghetto hood rat of a mom who bounces from man to man and place to place in her housing project in Akron. It’s in his gene pool.

Change your mind on something like that and the promises he made his hometown as well as hometown franchise? Then you’re a flake and not be taken seriously anyway.

That’s why he had Nike’s help in building that school with his name slapped on it, that didn’t remotely get financed from his own personal pockets. Because his leaving was even two years in the making before he did. That’s why Kyrie said eff this clown. And took his own destiny into his own hands. The school was meant to soften the blow of his total lies to his community.

No person in that situation wants to leave their hometown and hometown sports franchise. It’s 2021. He has personal jets. You only live in Cleveland half the year anyway so it’s now weather. They travel half the season. March - Mid June isn’t bad weather. You can FaceTime or fly to LA in summers to produce your shitty remake movies. It was a lifestyle Hollywood move over character / legacy decision for his hometown faithful.

If you have an ounce of integrity or judge character, LeBron is clearly a very shitty person. And I’m not even taking into account his racism, or him being a political / communist China puppet.

You are projecting your own insecurities on LeBron. You are the pathetic bitch ass loser who hates on folks that make decisions that you don't like.

People like you have no self-awareness. You come off as an insecure weasel who lies about others in order to feel superior. You had a miserable childhood and your parents didn't love you enough. That's why you have this screwed up mentality.

You have zero integrity/moral fiber. LeBron is 100x the man that you will ever be.

I would be embarrassed if my son turned out to be like you.

ScottieQuitting
08-04-2021, 04:45 PM
I’m reading LeBron. His pussified actions display all of this.

What do I have to do with any of this? You don’t know me and I don’t know you.

The fact you’re having to try to resort to mud slinging about me, shows you’re a coward as well. And quite easily triggered by the reality to which I showcased about LeBron. It got you angry as hell.

:roll:

His level of cowardice and run away nature when facing adversity extends from his genetic pool of a father who didn’t want him, and didn’t want the responsibility and challenge of raising him. And a mother, who quite frankly couldn’t handle the pressure.

LeBron displays all these pathetic inherited attributes in microcosm with the game of basketball.

He’s a shitty person. And while he is a great basketball player, top-five / talent ever, he doesn’t have the heart, mental or intangibles to be better than the guys he should’ve blew out of the water. And it’s quite pathetic.

It’s almost unanimous he’s less respected then all the other all-time greats. The ones above him. Michael, Russell, Bird, Magic, Kobe, Duncan, etc. That’s why after his Hollow, meaningless Mickey Mouse Bubble championship … he has to ask for respect, why? Because no one respects him.

Woke is code for being an idiot. Makes sense you would be a child who stans a clown such as LeBron.

Mr. Woke
08-04-2021, 04:54 PM
I’m reading LeBron. His pussified actions display all of this.

His level of cowardice and run one and facing adversity extends from his genetic pool of a father who didn’t want him, and didn’t want the responsibility and challenge of raising him. And a mother, who quite frankly couldn’t handle the pressure.

LeBron displays all these pathetic inherited attributes.

He’s a shitty person. And while he is a great basketball player, top-five / talent ever, he doesn’t have the heart, mental or intangibles to be better than the guys he should’ve blew out of the water. And it’s quite pathetic.

It’s almost unanimous he’s less respected then all the other all-time greats. The ones above him. Michael, Russell, Bird, Magic, Kobe, Duncan, etc. That’s why after his Hollow, meaningless Mickey Mouse Bubble championship … he has to ask for respect, why? Because no one respects him.

Woke is code for being an idiot. Makes sense you would be a child who stans a clown such as LeBron.

You are such a limp-wristed ***** and a shitty individual.

The people who dislike LeBron are either snowflake anti-wokesters, misguided conservatives, racists, white supremacists, etc. If you hate LeBron, you are truly a deplorable individual.

I personally will always respect him more than MJ, Russell, Bird, Magic, Kobe, and Duncan.

I'm very glad that I don't have a twisted worldview like you do. You are full of pathetic character flaws, and that's why you are so full of hate.

8Ball
08-04-2021, 04:59 PM

No person in that situation wants to leave their hometown and hometown sports franchise. It’s 2021. He has personal jets. You only live in Cleveland half the year anyway so it’s not weather. They travel half the season. March - Mid June isn’t bad weather. You can FaceTime or fly to LA in summers to produce your shitty remake movies. It was a lifestyle Hollywood move over character / legacy decision for his hometown faithful.

Meltdown paragraph after paragraph.

You are projecting your own insecurities on LeBron. You are the pathetic bitch ass loser who hates on folks that make decisions that you don't like.

People like you have no self-awareness. You come off as an insecure weasel who lies about others in order to feel superior. You had a miserable childhood and your parents didn't love you enough. That's why you have this screwed up mentality.

You have zero integrity/moral fiber. LeBron is 100x the man that you will ever be.

I would be embarrassed if my son turned out to be like you.

Agreed. If I had a son like LeBron I would build a new statue every day. If ScottieQuitting came out of the womb I'd donate him to the zoo :lol

ScottieQuitting is a mid 30s loser that never accomplished anything in life.

8Ball
08-04-2021, 05:02 PM
Lol Scottie Quitting is just another white supremacist angry at a successful Black man.

The story tells itself. How is it possible that a black man without a father, and a poor mom ended up doing so much more than a privileged white man that ended up with a mediocre white life.

Seething.

Axe
08-04-2021, 05:07 PM
Lol sounds like you aren't familiar with coach yet. He's a racist.

8Ball
08-04-2021, 05:12 PM
Lol sounds like you aren't familiar with coach yet. He's a racist.

ScottieQuittin is either Hardcore White Trumper or an Uncle Tom :roll:

Axe
08-04-2021, 05:13 PM
ScottieQuittin is either Hardcore White Trumper or an Uncle Tom :roll: The worst society has to offer.
Yes but that's his dup actually. Samuraiswish is his main. If you've been lurking here since before, you'd know it.

8Ball
08-04-2021, 05:15 PM
Yes but that's his dup actually. Samuraiswish is his main. If you've been lurking here since before, you'd know it.

I didn't know he was SamuraiSwish.

I remember Samuraiswish as being a huge retard. I am not surprised.

Axe
08-04-2021, 05:22 PM
I didn't know he was SamuraiSwish.

I remember Samuraiswish as being a huge retard. I am not surprised.
Samuraiswish aka coach. I just don't know the reason why he ain't using it anymore.