PDA

View Full Version : What will Lakers depth chart look like?

LBJ
08-03-2021, 11:21 PM
PG: Westbrook / Nunn / McClung
SG: Monk / Bazemore / Ellington
SF: THT / Ariza
PF: Lebron / Carmelo
Cc: AD / Dwight / Gasol

And1AllDay
08-03-2021, 11:35 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/KPMuQK6C2gqeEtOeWz/giphy.gif

HylianNightmare
08-04-2021, 01:08 AM
2ez

ZenMaster
08-04-2021, 06:59 AM
I'd be willing to bet a fair amount that AD will not be starting regularly at center, but finish most games there.

Also, the lineups will differ quite a bit throughout the regular season due to load management and injuries.

The 2 guard spot is up for grabs and could go to any of the guards really.

Westbrook
Bazemore
LBJ
AD
Gasol

Nunn
Monk/Ellington
THT
Ariza/Melo
Howard

That's what I'd roll out to start with, and then there's off course all the cross lineups where one Davis, LBJ and Westbrook is on the court with 4 players from that group.

We could use another big who can also shoot, Markanen would be nice, but not sure if Pelinka can swing that one.

Manny98
08-04-2021, 07:04 AM

I don't see AD starting at the 5 in the regular season tho

bladefd
08-04-2021, 12:07 PM
I'd be willing to bet a fair amount that AD will not be starting regularly at center, but finish most games there.

Also, the lineups will differ quite a bit throughout the regular season due to load management and injuries.

The 2 guard spot is up for grabs and could go to any of the guards really.

Westbrook
Bazemore
LBJ
AD
Gasol

Nunn
Monk/Ellington
THT
Ariza/Melo
Howard

That's what I'd roll out to start with, and then there's off course all the cross lineups where one Davis, LBJ and Westbrook is on the court with 4 players from that group.

We could use another big who can also shoot, Markanen would be nice, but not sure if Pelinka can swing that one.

Monk and bazemore will be playing for the 2-guard position probably. Unless if Danny Green signs or Lakers can get another better piece for Schroeder/THT/future 1st.