PDA

View Full Version : COVID19 leads to drop in intelligence.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 01:10 AM
https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/03/people-recovering-from-covid-may-have-substantial-drop-in-intelligence-15030236/

This makes so much sense, explains what happened to Trump.

BurningHammer
08-04-2021, 01:22 AM
Social media in general has already done huge damages in lowering intelligence, as seen here through the last decade.

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2021, 01:33 AM
Explains what's happened to OP.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 01:49 AM
Explains what's happened to OP.

I never got covid, unlike your daddy, numbnuts

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2021, 02:08 AM
I never got covid, unlike your daddy, numbnuts

Then it must be genetic. :lol

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 02:32 AM
Then it must be genetic. :lol

keep laughing at your own jokes refboy, maybe one day you can swim back to your home and open your own comedy club.

Axe
08-04-2021, 02:57 AM
All reps are victims of this.

72-10
08-04-2021, 04:54 AM
For that cigar chomping moron, the number of incidences is going down.

imdaman99
08-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Not to mention erectile dysfunction. I dunno who's doing these studies but saw the title as I scrolled down reddit. Reddit does go over the top with it so who knows if it's scare tactics to get people to vax or what. Old men usually already got ED so maybe scare the young crowd to vax :facepalm lol

FultzNationRISE
08-04-2021, 10:45 AM
Not to mention erectile dysfunction. I dunno who's doing these studies but saw the title as I scrolled down reddit. Reddit does go over the top with it so who knows if it's scare tactics to get people to vax or what. Old men usually already got ED so maybe scare the young crowd to vax :facepalm lol

Do govs and big corps have a long history of genuine concern for the well being of the public?

Why do you think suddenly every country on the planet is so invested in getting everyone to vax and social distance?

Is it a genuine concern for protecting public health in the spirit of science and medicine?

Is that how the world works?

Curious what you think.

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2021, 10:58 AM
keep laughing at your own jokes refboy, maybe one day you can swim back to your home and open your own comedy club.

You're the only joke worth laughing at on this board.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 02:21 PM
You're the only joke worth laughing at on this board.

ok alt boy.

imdaman99
08-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Do govs and big corps have a long history of genuine concern for the well being of the public?

Why do you think suddenly every country on the planet is so invested in getting everyone to vax and social distance?

Is it a genuine concern for protecting public health in the spirit of science and medicine?

Is that how the world works?

Curious what you think.

Do I think governments wanna control people more than they currently do? Yes, but I doubt this would be the way. As much as you think I'm some sheep because I'm about vaxxing, there is absolutely no way they will keep me home. I was jumping fences last year when they took our basketball rims down just to get some shots up. Dudes saw me do it and eventually followed suit and we got some good games in on shitty rims :lol

Is science used to control people? Yeah, same as religion. It's been like that forever. Keep reading about George Washington mandating the smallpox vaccine for the army. I don't think people were as capitalistic with ulterior motives back then just genuinely concerned about the people. Do you think vaxxing is all about pharm profit?

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 02:47 PM
Do I think governments wanna control people more than they currently do? Yes, but I doubt this would be the way. As much as you think I'm some sheep because I'm about vaxxing, there is absolutely no way they will keep me home. I was jumping fences last year when they took our basketball rims down just to get some shots up. Dudes saw me do it and eventually followed suit and we got some good games in on shitty rims :lol

Is science used to control people? Yeah, same as religion. It's been like that forever. Keep reading about George Washington mandating the smallpox vaccine for the army. I don't think people were as capitalistic with ulterior motives back then just genuinely concerned about the people. Do you think vaxxing is all about pharm profit?

the idiots here are low iq trolls stirring shit up from their methlabs. That's the insidehoops way. If insidehoops is anti-vaxx that's a huge endorsement to get vaxxed. Look at the low iq politics forum and see it for what it is, Trumptard spambot maneur.

There is little actual intelligence here.

warriorfan
08-04-2021, 03:12 PM
the idiots here are low iq trolls stirring shit up from their methlabs. That's the insidehoops way. If insidehoops is anti-vaxx that's a huge endorsement to get vaxxed. Look at the low iq politics forum and see it for what it is, Trumptard spambot maneur.

There is little actual intelligence here.

Why are you upset? Did you get vax cucked or something?

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Why are you upset? Did you get vax cucked or something?

I'm not upset, I'm just telling it how it is. This dude imdaman99 should not feel guilty for doing the right thing and the distortion of truth from the trolls here needs to be called out. Insidehoops is not reality, it's troll garbage. Toxic, immature and unintelligent.

Sensei Lawrence
08-04-2021, 03:21 PM
Take a moment and put yourself in op's shoes.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63lHuGMbscU

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 03:23 PM

see? retardation. new troll. its the same over and over. embrace the retardation of low iq message board users in 2021.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 03:24 PM
these are the only facts. make your decision and go with it.

FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF
THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)
IN INDIVIDUALS 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER

You are being offered the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2. This Fact Sheet contains information to help you understand the risks and benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, which you may receive because there is currently a pandemic of COVID-19.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is a vaccine and may prevent you from getting COVID-19. There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
Read this Fact Sheet for information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Talk to the vaccination provider if you have questions. It is your choice to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is administered as a 2-dose series, 3 weeks apart, into the muscle.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may not protect everyone.
This Fact Sheet may have been updated. For the most recent Fact Sheet, please see
www.cvdvaccine.com (http://www.cvdvaccine.com).

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GET THIS VACCINE

WHAT IS COVID-19?
COVID-19 disease is caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2. This type of coronavirus has not been seen before. You can get COVID-19 through contact with another person who has the virus. It is predominantly a respiratory illness that can affect other organs. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported, ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus. Symptoms may include: fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea.
WHAT IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/blob:http://www.insidehoops.com/d40ef2a8-1382-468b-8eb0-385d1d85176b1 Revised: 25 June 2021

The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 12 years of age and older under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
For more information on EUA, see the “What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?” section at the end of this Fact Sheet.
WHAT SHOULD YOU MENTION TO YOUR VACCINATION PROVIDER BEFORE YOU GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Tell the vaccination provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
have any allergies

have had myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) or pericarditis
(inflammation of the lining outside the heart)

have a fever

have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner

are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects your immune system

are pregnant or plan to become pregnant

are breastfeeding

have received another COVID-19 vaccine

have ever fainted in association with an injection
WHO SHOULD GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in individuals 12 years of age and older.
WHO SHOULD NOT GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
You should not get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine if you:

had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine

had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
HOW IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE GIVEN?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will be given to you as an injection into the muscle.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine vaccination series is 2 doses given 3 weeks apart.
If you receive one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, you should receive a second dose of this same vaccine 3 weeks later to complete the vaccination series.

2 Revised: 25 June 2021

HAS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine. In clinical trials, approximately 23,000 individuals 12 years of age and older have received at least
1 dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
In an ongoing clinical trial, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been shown to prevent COVID-19 following 2 doses given 3 weeks apart. The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
There is a remote chance that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you received your vaccine for monitoring after vaccination. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include:
Difficulty breathing

Swelling of your face and throat

A fast heartbeat

A bad rash all over your body

Dizziness and weakness
Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low. You should seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine:

Chest pain

Shortness of breath

Feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart.
Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include:

severe allergic reactions

non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face

myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)

pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)

injection site pain

tiredness

headache

muscle pain

chills

joint pain

fever

injection site swelling

3 Revised: 25 June 2021

injection site redness

nausea

feeling unwell

swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)

diarrhea

vomiting

arm pain

These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.

FultzNationRISE
08-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Exclusive look at the inner workings of DoctorP's mind:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1148344743941824514/S1jGahiP_400x400.jpg

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 04:28 PM

the gayest of trolls: fultz

keep-itreal
08-04-2021, 04:38 PM

:roll::roll:

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 04:42 PM
Social media in general has already done huge damages in lowering intelligence, as seen here through the last decade.

yeah, ADD is the norm

Axe
08-04-2021, 05:03 PM

Nope, that belongs to rrr3 actually.

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2021, 05:17 PM

That is ****ing spot on!

:oldlol:

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 05:30 PM
That is ****ing spot on!

:oldlol:

same dumb troll

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 05:31 PM
i have all the trolls here.

hi tards.

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2021, 05:53 PM
i have all the trolls here.

hi tards.

We don't like you. Maybe you should leave the board for good.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 05:56 PM
We don't like you. Maybe you should leave the board for good.

yawn. sure, a fascist troll would type that. i don't like any of you either. deal with it ref.

you and your imaginary friends are retards of the highest caliber. :lol

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 05:58 PM
https://i.ibb.co/rfWQ6pS/2t-Mpyge-jpg.png

congrats. this place is a retard chamber.

keep-itreal
08-04-2021, 06:10 PM
OP having a meltdown right now :roll:

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 06:15 PM
OP having a meltdown right now :roll:

No u are. Im only responding to a full meltdown by jeffs crew of imaginary alts :lol

MrFonzworth
08-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Nope, that belongs to rrr3 actually.

Body bagged.

Doomsday Dallas
08-04-2021, 07:43 PM

So science wants to label this as Schizophrenia?

yea idk... I think the religious world would classify this as something else.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 08:13 PM
So science wants to label this as Schizophrenia?

yea idk... I think the religious world would classify this as something else.

The religious world would consider trolls demons and trolling demonic behavior. :pimp:

Jasper
08-04-2021, 11:47 PM
https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/03/people-recovering-from-covid-may-have-substantial-drop-in-intelligence-15030236/

This makes so much sense, explains what happened to Trump.

what happened to Patrick ?:confusedshrug: