PDA

View Full Version : Pfizer fined billions for healthcare-related offenses, drug safety violations

keep-itreal
08-04-2021, 01:11 PM
https://usareally.com/8550-pfizer-was-fined-nearly-usd-5-billion-for-healthcare-related-offenses-and-drug-or-medical-equipment-safety-violation

Pfizer was fined nearly $ 5 billion for healthcare-related offenses and drug or medical equipment safety violation

Pharmaceutical giant Phizer has paid more than $ 4.7 billion in fines over the past 20 years for 80 different crimes and violations, including off-label or unapproved promotion of medical products, foreign corrupt practices, bribery, government-contracting-related offenses and drug or medical equipment safety violations.

And these are only identified and proven cases, how many hidden are currently unknown.

According to Violation Tracker on Good Job First, only for unapproved promotion of medical products and government-contracting-related offenses, Pfizer was found guilty in 33 cases.

Also in the report of the Corporate Research Project it is said that the pharmaceutical company Pfizer tried to use legal loopholes to avoid paying taxes in the United States by moving assets and production to Ireland, but they failed to complete this idea.

However, aggressive marketing is still working for the corporation, and the coronavirus pandemic has strengthened Pfizer's position in the drug market as they said their vaccine would be super effective.

Pfizer has been fined over $4.7 billion since 2000 for false claims acts, off-label or unapproved promotion, Foreign corrupt practices, with over $103M for "drug or medical equip safety violations" & over $34M for "kickbacks & bribery." Who wants their vax?

#vaxxgang be like....."uhh just trust the science bro durr... https://i.4pcdn.org/sp/1496925323893s.jpg"

:roll:

keep-itreal
08-04-2021, 01:15 PM
http://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1624248823669.jpg

#vaxxgang be like....."trust science bro durrr https://i.4pcdn.org/sp/1496925323893s.jpg"

Off the Court
08-04-2021, 01:27 PM
Usareally is a Russian owned brainwash site and your computer probably needs a spyware vaccine.

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2021, 01:52 PM
blade on suicide watch.

Sensei Lawrence
08-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Forced to do something by the government with no say in the matter, proceeded to get hammered in fines by the same government. Stealing their profit and destroying their company. The new Ametican dream; communism.

ROCSteady
08-04-2021, 02:05 PM
I've been on that "Fck Big Pharma" tip for over ten years. They're corrupt, borderline evil if not blatantly so...

That said, how is that website gonna publish an article where they misspell the main subject of the article? Very unprofessional.

Who in this thread in vaxxed and who isn't? Just curious about percentages, I ain't gonna harass you either way

Overdrive
08-04-2021, 02:11 PM
Ever popped a pill?

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 02:18 PM
vaxxgang? what is this idiocracy? ****ing dumb ****ing kids and this stupid society :lol

tpols
08-04-2021, 02:30 PM
http://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1624248823669.jpg

#vaxxgang be like....."trust science bro durrr https://i.4pcdn.org/sp/1496925323893s.jpg"

The hilarious thing is they think they're smart because "they trust the science bro". Dummies getting played by big pharma like a ****ing fiddle. :lol

warriorfan
08-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Ever popped a pill?

Fuming

theman93
08-04-2021, 02:38 PM
Yep. Back in 2009 Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in settlement to the Justice Department - the largest settlement in the Justice Department's history.

American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today....

Pfizer promoted the sale of Bextra for several uses and dosages that the FDA specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The company will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States for any matter. Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion...

In addition, Pfizer has agreed to pay $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications and therefore not covered by those programs. The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs....

"Illegal conduct and fraud by pharmaceutical companies puts the public health at risk, corrupts medical decisions by health care providers, and costs the government billions of dollars," said Tony West, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Division. "This civil settlement and plea agreement by Pfizer represent yet another example of what penalties will be faced when a pharmaceutical company puts profits ahead of patient welfare."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

Patrick Chewing
08-04-2021, 02:39 PM
vaxxgang? what is this idiocracy? ****ing dumb ****ing kids and this stupid society :lol

You never heard of the vaxxgang?? They go around town with pamphlets and guilt you into getting the vaccine. They surround you in a circle and all of them talk to you at the same time so you can get easily confused and flustered. Then, one of them opens up their trench coat and hands you a vaccine.

diamenz
08-04-2021, 08:08 PM
mmm... yeah - no surprise here. the drug and insurance companies are not your friend and their corruption is enabled by the washington establishment and let off the hook by the mainstream media.

bladefd
08-04-2021, 10:38 PM
Unfortunately, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Big Pharma gets away with so much other stuff. Corrup.. I mean lobbying.. is the name of the game for these greedy bastards in these sorts of companies overcharging for everything and often outright scams/frauds.

warriorfan
08-04-2021, 11:23 PM
Unfortunately, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Big Pharma gets away with so much other stuff. Corrup.. I mean lobbying.. is the name of the game for these greedy bastards in these sorts of companies overcharging for everything and often outright scams/frauds.

Listen to their science tho.

Jasper
08-04-2021, 11:45 PM
20 years of fines ... OP thinks it's last year lmao

All most every health care company , besides facilities are fined.... it comes with the territory .

warriorfan
08-04-2021, 11:48 PM
20 years of fines ... OP thinks it's last year lmao

All most every health care company , besides facilities are fined.... it comes with the territory .

All Heath care companies are equally as bad. So therefor you should excuse them all and listen to everything they have to say.

Sounds legit.

coin24
08-05-2021, 02:11 AM

And yet this fool couldn’t wait to get his jab..:oldlol:

keep-itreal
08-05-2021, 12:56 PM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/819c4fae134dc9a125dfdde341d257b7/d4ed2f654d61a9d7-2d/s250x400/5afaf47267041a2ac8fabba0ba8c87cc0377f4a5.jpg

you're not fooling anyone with that sh1t you just spewed. You defend the COVID vaccines every chance you get and now all of a sudden you're trying to sound like a reasonable person criticizing these big pharma companies, the same companies that make the vaccines that you defend on this board.

you're a spineless little bitch with no integrity.

MrFonzworth
08-05-2021, 12:58 PM
:hammertime::dancin:djparty:dancin:hammertime:

ArbitraryWater
08-05-2021, 06:23 PM
vaxgang looking dumber with every day that passes

Norcaliblunt
08-05-2021, 07:10 PM
Not only are vaccines BS but germ theory is too.

FultzNationRISE
08-05-2021, 07:14 PM
Not only are vaccines BS but germ theory is too.

That's a hot take my guy. Thanks for posting :cheers:

Norcaliblunt
08-05-2021, 07:39 PM
That's a hot take my guy. Thanks for posting :cheers:

Y’all think I’m trolling, but look into it. You’re a smart guy. You’ll have that aw haw moment.

Axe
08-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Y’all think I’m trolling, but look into it. You’re a smart guy. You’ll have that aw haw moment.
It's jstern, especially when he fills his adderall script.

Manny98
08-06-2021, 06:08 AM

They get away with it because of gullible sheep Ike you bend over for them