PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat - The End of Riley?

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Heat are building with:

Bam, a guy that sucks on offense and his defense is just adequate. Worse than Gobert in many ways. A Joker wannabee on offense.

Butler, a guy that averaged like 7 points and was owned by the Bucks in the POs.

Lowry, a guy that lost his spot to Fred VanVleet and is close to 40

PJ Tucker, tough as nails journeyman thats also close to 40

Herro, a Booker wannabee that thinks he's a star and actually still sucks

Robinson, an overpaid guy that plays no defense and cant hit clutch shots to save his life. Worse than Joe Harris.

The shitty Morris twin.

The ghost of Victor Oladipo.

An actual dead man.

:facepalm

If this team collapses and goes to the lottery I think Riley may walk away with the satisfaction that he's done.

Carbine
08-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Ok I'll bite.

Bam sucks on offense yet puts up 19 pts efficiently with 5 assists. If he sucks 95 percent of the NBA sucks on offense.

Adequate on defense? He is one of the best switchers in the pick and roll. He can protect the rim well. He's a plus plus defender.

Butler might be on the downswing but he's definitely still a legit all star player. Not many of those around.

Van Fleet is legit. No shame losing a spot to him.

PJ Tucker did a pesky job on Durant. That's why he was brought in, for that potential matchup.

Herron is the heat check guy. Nothing wrong with that.

It's a good team. Full of that dog mentality and lacking in high end elite talent like Nets have.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Ok I'll bite.

Bam sucks on offense yet puts up 19 pts efficiently with 5 assists. If he sucks 95 percent of the NBA sucks on offense.

Adequate on defense? He is one of the best switchers in the pick and roll. He can protect the rim well. He's a plus plus defender.

Butler might be on the downswing but he's definitely still a legit all star player. Not many of those around.

Van Fleet is legit. No shame losing a spot to him.

PJ Tucker did a pesky job on Durant. That's why he was brought in, for that potential matchup.

Herron is the heat check guy. Nothing wrong with that.

It's a good team. Full of that dog mentality and lacking in high end elite talent like Nets have.

sure, be an optimist. :lol

Axe
08-04-2021, 04:43 PM
He's welcoming kong back with a red carpet.

Oops.

ImKobe
08-04-2021, 04:47 PM
Butler's still in his prime, he's a better version of Pippen.
Bam is a star and will only get better as he inches closer to his prime, he's the perfect 5 for today's NBA with how versatile he is defensively
Lowry was load-managed last year & they shut him down in order to tank for the lotto pick so he's actually rested & should be good
PJ Tucker was a huge signing, they were missing a 4 who could space the floor & also play great defense, PJ is a key signing for them when looking at Playoff match-ups
Herro had a sophomore slump but he's only 21 so I'll cut him some slack, chances are that he will get better
Duncan Robinson is an ELITE shooter, on the tier of Klay Thompson when you look at the numbers
Oladipo is an x factor, we know he's a great player when healthy but they only need him to be like 70% of his prime self in a 6th man role
Spo is one of the 3 best coaches in the league, makes great adjustments and knows his shit on both ends of the court

They don't have the high-end talent like the Nets but they have a more balanced team with experienced vets, elite crunch time defense, better coaching and great 3PT shooters. They have all the right pieces to beat a team like the Bucks or the Sixers and they're good enough defensively to at least have a chance at upsetting the Nets.

bison
08-04-2021, 04:49 PM
no excuses

RRR3
08-04-2021, 04:52 PM
Just ignore Pee folks, he’s an idiot and can’t analyze players. Bam “adequate at defense” good god what a moron

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 05:01 PM
BAM is so overrated with the retards right now. RRR3/Chewing so triggered he came to the thread just to have a meltdown.

:lol

can't make this stuff up.

I'm not a fan of Bam right now. He soft.

DoctorP
08-04-2021, 05:02 PM
Butler's still in his prime, he's a better version of Pippen.
Bam is a star and will only get better as he inches closer to his prime, he's the perfect 5 for today's NBA with how versatile he is defensively
Lowry was load-managed last year & they shut him down in order to tank for the lotto pick so he's actually rested & should be good
PJ Tucker was a huge signing, they were missing a 4 who could space the floor & also play great defense, PJ is a key signing for them when looking at Playoff match-ups
Herro had a sophomore slump but he's only 21 so I'll cut him some slack, chances are that he will get better
Duncan Robinson is an ELITE shooter, on the tier of Klay Thompson when you look at the numbers
Oladipo is an x factor, we know he's a great player when healthy but they only need him to be like 70% of his prime self in a 6th man role
Spo is one of the 3 best coaches in the league, makes great adjustments and knows his shit on both ends of the court

They don't have the high-end talent like the Nets but they have a more balanced team with experienced vets, elite crunch time defense, better coaching and great 3PT shooters. They have all the right pieces to beat a team like the Bucks or the Sixers and they're good enough defensively to at least have a chance at upsetting the Nets.

sweet 2nd round bounce...unless they put it all together...which they might.

Jasper
08-05-2021, 12:01 AM
4th seed at best(.)

DoctorP
08-05-2021, 09:54 AM
4th seed at best(.)

(.)(.)

boobs

8Ball
08-05-2021, 04:17 PM
BAM is so overrated with the retards right now. RRR3/Chewing so triggered he came to the thread just to have a meltdown.

:lol

can't make this stuff up.

I'm not a fan of Bam right now. He soft.

I always thought Bam was overrated as ****.

He made his name in 2020 playoffs, but at the end of the day he's still a rich man's Tristan Thompson.

Axe
08-05-2021, 08:05 PM
I always thought Bam was overrated as ****.

He made his name in 2020 playoffs, but at the end of the day he's still a rich man's Tristan Thompson.
Yep, bam pooped his pants in the 2021 series against bucks earlier. Eeyikes.