PDA

View Full Version : Would cp and kobe's lakers have beat brons heat team?

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 07:39 PM
If the league didn't wrongfully stop the trade. Kind of crazy how that changed history. If lakers beat heat once or twice kobe would be sitting on 6 or 7 chips and bron on 2 or 3. Shit If the league denied bron from colluding like they did kobe he could be sitting on zero chips and fmvp's at the moment. Kd as well. Thoughts?

coastalmarker99
08-05-2021, 07:40 PM
No, they wouldn't have beat the Heat as they wouldn't have made it out of the West from 2012 to 2014.

BigKobeFan
08-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Miami Heat from 2010 to 2014 is the best team ever constructed. There's no reason for them to lose to anyone.

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 07:42 PM
No, they wouldn't have beat the Heat as they wouldn't have made it out of the West from 2012 to 2014.

Think they'd lose to mavs and spurs?

SaintzFury13
08-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Well first and foremost, it needs to be pointed out that if the Lakers had gotten Chris Paul, they probably still would have gotten Dwight Howard as well. The trade pieces that they used to get Howard, mainly Bynum, were all mostly still there. At the very least, we would have seen a far better version of the Lakers than what we ended up getting in 2013. But if they still go the Mike D'Antoni route, then it doesn't really matter in the end due to him being an awful coach.

But putting that all aside for the moment and assuming the Lakers do in fact make it to the Finals that year, we need to remember that was the year where Miami was at their peak. 66 win team with the Big Three at their best, and LeBron playing arguably the greatest basketball we had ever seen in NBA history that season. There are almost no peaks that can compare to his at that point. And they had been together for three years at that point, compared to the Lakers who would probably not have much depth compared to them. All in all I don't see the Lakers winning that year, but I could potentially see them winning the next finals match ups the two teams have assuming Dwight stays there and they add more depth. Even if Dwight isn't the same player that he used to be, his size and strength still at the very least gives Bosh a tough match up to deal with down low.

j3lademaster
08-05-2021, 08:47 PM
If the league didn't wrongfully stop the trade. Kind of crazy how that changed history. If lakers beat heat once or twice kobe would be sitting on 6 or 7 chips and bron on 2 or 3. Shit If the league denied bron from colluding like they did kobe he could be sitting on zero chips and fmvp's at the moment. Kd as well. Thoughts?Totally different. Lebron was a free agent, Chris Paul's team at the time was owned by the NBA, thus had every right to veto a trade.

ShawkFactory
08-05-2021, 08:52 PM
Probably.

Kobe/CP3/Pau is a ridiculous thought

SaintzFury13
08-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Probably.

Kobe/CP3/Pau is a ridiculous thought

Pau wouldn't have been on the team. He was one of the major pieces in that trade.

SaintzFury13
08-05-2021, 08:57 PM
If the league didn't wrongfully stop the trade. Kind of crazy how that changed history. If lakers beat heat once or twice kobe would be sitting on 6 or 7 chips and bron on 2 or 3. Shit If the league denied bron from colluding like they did kobe he could be sitting on zero chips and fmvp's at the moment. Kd as well. Thoughts?

I didn't even notice the last part of your post. I am actually of the belief that sooner or later, LeBron would have won a championship with Cleveland, or perhaps even several. Even though no one joined the Cavaliers in that stacked 2010 FA class, Cleveland still had plenty of trade assets to acquire a superstar caliber player from another team, and there were plenty of options out there for them to go after. What's mind boggling about the whole ordeal is how poor of a job Cleveland did at trading for all star talent while LeBron was still there in their first stint despite all the chances they had leading up to him leaving. But eventually, Cleveland would have finally landed LeBron that teammate he needed, and Cleveland probably would have been very hard to beat at that point because they were already a well oiled defensive unit with LeBron.

I think at some point, either Chris Paul or a Deron Williams type of player would have wound up on the Cavaliers roster, and that's all LeBron would have really needed.

1987_Lakers
08-05-2021, 09:03 PM
I still remember how mad I was the league blocked the trade, we would have had CP3's prime years with us and to be honest wasn't that upset about losing Pau because I was still pissed at how poorly he played in that 2011 playoffs, of course it would have been nice to keep him though.

RRR3
08-05-2021, 10:02 PM
No. When did Kobe ever play well with ball dominant PGs?

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Well first and foremost, it needs to be pointed out that if the Lakers had gotten Chris Paul, they probably still would have gotten Dwight Howard as well. The trade pieces that they used to get Howard, mainly Bynum, were all mostly still there. At the very least, we would have seen a far better version of the Lakers than what we ended up getting in 2013. But if they still go the Mike D'Antoni route, then it doesn't really matter in the end due to him being an awful coach.

But putting that all aside for the moment and assuming the Lakers do in fact make it to the Finals that year, we need to remember that was the year where Miami was at their peak. 66 win team with the Big Three at their best, and LeBron playing arguably the greatest basketball we had ever seen in NBA history that season. There are almost no peaks that can compare to his at that point. And they had been together for three years at that point, compared to the Lakers who would probably not have much depth compared to them. All in all I don't see the Lakers winning that year, but I could potentially see them winning the next finals match ups the two teams have assuming Dwight stays there and they add more depth. Even if Dwight isn't the same player that he used to be, his size and strength still at the very least gives Bosh a tough match up to deal with down low.

I don't know about that. In the 4 year years bron was in miami they lost twice and came a bag hair from losing in game 7 in 2013. No reason why kobe and cp couldn't have came close if old ass spurs did. As far as bron goes he was obviously great but i wouldn't say it was the best basketball ever played. His stats in those finals don't suggest this and neither does his chips. Mj from 91-93 had better stats and more chips. Don't forget bron still had weaknesses then. His footwork was trash and he haf a suspect jumper and mid range. It wasn't exactly mj level but it was close.

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 10:13 PM
Totally different. Lebron was a free agent, Chris Paul's team at the time was owned by the NBA, thus had every right to veto a trade.

I guess the nba even owning a team is a problem in itself though

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 10:14 PM
No. When did Kobe ever play well with ball dominant PGs?

When did he ever have one? I know your not comparing 40 year old nash to prime cp?

Honor Boost
08-05-2021, 10:16 PM
2011 Yes
2012 No
2013 No
2014 Yes

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 10:17 PM
I didn't even notice the last part of your post. I am actually of the belief that sooner or later, LeBron would have won a championship with Cleveland, or perhaps even several. Even though no one joined the Cavaliers in that stacked 2010 FA class, Cleveland still had plenty of trade assets to acquire a superstar caliber player from another team, and there were plenty of options out there for them to go after. What's mind boggling about the whole ordeal is how poor of a job Cleveland did at trading for all star talent while LeBron was still there in their first stint despite all the chances they had leading up to him leaving. But eventually, Cleveland would have finally landed LeBron that teammate he needed, and Cleveland probably would have been very hard to beat at that point because they were already a well oiled defensive unit with LeBron.

I think at some point, either Chris Paul or a Deron Williams type of player would have wound up on the Cavaliers roster, and that's all LeBron would have really needed.

I don't know man. Gilbert seemed content with using bron as a cash cow. Not sure how serious he was about building a serious contender and i don't know how many stars want to be in cleveland

RRR3
08-05-2021, 10:17 PM
When did he ever have one? I know your not comparing 40 year old nash to prime cp?
Meltdown.

Manny98
08-05-2021, 10:18 PM
Miami Heat from 2010 to 2014 is the best team ever constructed. There's no reason for them to lose to anyone.
https://i.postimg.cc/B6XGd9y5/GAdj.gif

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 10:40 PM
2011 Yes
2012 No
2013 No
2014 Yes

That's fair

Honor Boost
08-05-2021, 10:41 PM
That's fair

2014 could be who is in better shape because Kobe and Wade were both pretty bad by then but at the same time a washed up Kobe is still better than a washed up Wade by a margin.

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 10:42 PM
Meltdown.

Meltdown? You don't actually think 40 year old nash was as good cp3 do you? Not even your trolling ass would say some dumb shit like that.

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 10:43 PM
2014 could be who is in better shape because Kobe and Wade were both pretty bad by then but at the same time a washed up Kobe is still better than a washed up Wade by a margin.

Yeah forsure

RRR3
08-05-2021, 10:44 PM
Kobe was legit awful after 2013 lol that team wouldn’t win shit. Besides he played like 6 games that year.

Honor Boost
08-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Kobe was legit awful after 2013 lol that team wouldn’t win shit. Besides he played like 6 games that year.

Wade was falling badly in 2014 who would you pick in 2014?

Bron + Wade + Bosh
CP3 + Kobe + Gasol

That's a close call for me

MadDog
08-05-2021, 10:47 PM
They'd win Miami at least once. The 2013 Lakers were well on their way to dominating the West, but then Kobe's achilles happened. Even without Paul though, they went like 9-2 to finish out the year. Again, they were clicking and well on their way. Not a huge fan of Chris Paul, but he and Kobe would have been difficult to stop. Kobe could play off the ball and did it plenty while Lamar played point forward.

RRR3
08-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Wade was falling badly in 2014 who would you pick in 2014?

Bron + Wade + Bosh
CP3 + Kobe + Gasol

That's a close call for me
Wade was about 30 times better than Kobe in 2014, despite how much he’d declined. Kobe wasn’t a rotation level player after 2013.

RRR3
08-05-2021, 10:52 PM
They'd win Miami at least once. The 2013 Lakers were well on their way to dominating the West, but then Kobe's achiles happened. Even without Paul though, they went like 9-2 to finish out the year. Again, they were clicking on and well on their way. Not a huge fan of Chris Paul but he and Kobe would have been difficult to stop. Kobe could play off the ball and did it plenty while Lamar played point forward.
Holy shit :roll: :roll: :roll:

Honor Boost
08-05-2021, 10:53 PM
Wade was about 30 times better than Kobe in 2014, despite how much he’d declined. Kobe wasn’t a rotation level player after 2013.

In 2015 Kobe was a 22-6-6 type of guy but he was forcing shots as the #1 option--but--pair him with Chris Paul and I think Kobe could look really good as an off ball menace always keeping the defense second guessing.

Honor Boost
08-05-2021, 10:54 PM

That part of his posting made me chuckle as well lmao

MadDog
08-05-2021, 10:54 PM

This whore is in every LeBron thread lol. Like I said, they finished around 9-2 to make the playoffs. Kobe was balling out, and then the achilles happened. If Kobe is healthy? The Lakers beat San Antonio and make the finals.

Bronbron23
08-05-2021, 11:05 PM
This whore is in every LeBron thread lol. Like I said, they finished around 9-2 to make the playoffs. Kobe was balling out, and then the achilles happened. If Kobe is healthy? The Lakers beat San Antonio and make the finals.

Dominating is a bit strong but they were playing well second half of the season. No reason not to think with the addition of cp3 they don't win it all or at least come close.

MadDog
08-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Dominating is a bit strong but they were playing well second half of the season. No reason not to think with the addition of cp3 they don't win it all or at least come close.

Yeah maybe. To end the year, they were playing good ball though. With Kobe, I like their chances vs the Spurs. With Kobe AND Chris Paul? Forget about it. That's a championship dawg.

Honor Boost
08-05-2021, 11:07 PM

2012 could be close if Kobe can save his legs and be at near primed level

RRR3
08-05-2021, 11:14 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

There’s no way you were following basketball back then.

RRR3
08-05-2021, 11:15 PM
In 2015 Kobe was a 22-6-6 type of guy but he was forcing shots as the #1 option--but--pair him with Chris Paul and I think Kobe could look really good as an off ball menace always keeping the defense second guessing.
Kobe’s TS was 47.7% in 2015. He was completely done.

MadDog
08-05-2021, 11:16 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

There’s no way you were following basketball back then.

This lame serious? Lol throwing around a few smilies and thinks he's making an argument. When LeBron aint involved, can you formulate a basketball opinion? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
08-05-2021, 11:26 PM
This lame serious? Lol throwing around a few smilies and thinks he's making an argument. When LeBron aint involved, can you formulate a basketball opinion? :confusedshrug:
That team was completely dysfunctional and didn’t play together. Don’t care about a hot streak just to get into the playoffs. They were also a pretty bad defense despite having Dwight. The Spurs would have waxed them.

Axe
08-05-2021, 11:59 PM
Yeah maybe. To end the year, they were playing good ball though. With Kobe, I like their chances vs the Spurs. With Kobe AND Chris Paul? Forget about it. That's a championship dawg.
With brick? Unlikely.

Thenameless
08-06-2021, 12:44 AM
I'm about as die-hard a Lakers fan as anyone can be.

If the Lakers had a core of Kobe-Chris Paul-Pau Gasol-Dwight Howard, and the Heat had Lebron-Wade-Bosh, I'd still give the advantage to the Heat. Lebron here is at the very height of his powers while Kobe is certainly on the decline, and that makes a big difference. Of course, I'd love to see the Lakers pull it off, but I'm pretty sure Vegas odds would have had Miami as the favourite.

MadDog
08-06-2021, 02:40 AM
That team was completely dysfunctional and didn’t play together. Don’t care about a hot streak just to get into the playoffs. They were also a pretty bad defense despite having Dwight. The Spurs would have waxed them.

You're missing the point. That Laker team came together to end the year. Being "HOT" when going into the postseason matters, and you don't even have to go far back to find an example. The 01 Lakers were injury prone and "dysfunctional", while Kobe and Shaq feuded all year. They ended that season on a "hot streak" and the rest is history. The 13 Lakers were in that same wheelhouse. They began to click once Kobe ran a little point, and Nash came off the ball. Kobe's injury derailed their run though, and basically ended his career.

Gileraracer
08-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Everyone already took a dump on Lebron, of course it wouldn't have been different with Kobe and CP3

SouBeachTalents
08-06-2021, 03:16 AM
You're missing the point. That Laker team came together to end the year. Being "HOT" when going into the postseason matters, and you don't even have to go far back to find an example. The 01 Lakers were injury prone and "dysfunctional", while Kobe and Shaq feuded all year. They ended that season on a "hot streak" and the rest is history. The 13 Lakers were in that same wheelhouse. They began to click once Kobe ran a little point, and Nash came off the ball. Kobe's injury derailed their run though, and basically ended his career.
That's ridiculous :lol The '01 Lakers were the defending champs, Shaq & Kobe were 2 of the 3 best players in the league, and as much as their record dropped off from the year before, they were 10+ games over .500 from Christmas through the end of the season. The '13 Lakers were a significantly bigger mess on the court, outside of a 6-5 start they didn't even have a winning record until March. And even through that hot streak to end the year, they were squeaking out wins with some very controversial officiating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG--YA80FsE

I would've loved to have seen that Spurs/Lakers series with Kobe, but that team was a lot more flawed than you're making them out to be. And they just weren't in the same vicinity of the '01 Lakers, who while even underachieving in the regular season were worlds better than the 2013 team ever was

ImKobe
08-06-2021, 04:12 AM
Yes.

Kobe/CP3 + Bynum and then flip that for Dwight the next year, they'd have beat Miami in the Finals as the Heat struggled against big men, which is why Roy Hibbert looked like David Robinson and the Pacers made it a tough series all those years. Heat struggled against some bottom 10 offenses in their own Conference and the only great Finals series they had was against an inexperienced OKC squad & they still had to win two really close games to avoid going the distance in that one so it's not far-fetched to say that a team with two MVP-level players + a great big man would have beat Miami because the Lakers' Big 3 would be much better in that scenario.

If the Lakers had a core of Kobe-Chris Paul-Pau Gasol-Dwight Howard, and the Heat had Lebron-Wade-Bosh, I'd still give the advantage to the Heat. Lebron here is at the very height of his powers while Kobe is certainly on the decline, and that makes a big difference. Of course, I'd love to see the Lakers pull it off, but I'm pretty sure Vegas odds would have had Miami as the favourite.

That makes no sense. For one, if you're a die hard, you'd know that Gasol would have been traded in order to get Chris Paul. Secondly, you'd realize that the Lakers' size would be too much for the Heat to handle on top of having the best PG of that era + Kobe. Miami wasn't even a strong favorite against the Mavs & Spurs and IIRC were underdogs going into the OKC Series as they struggled against Boston, a bottom 5 offense in 2012.

Lebron23
08-06-2021, 04:40 AM
Heat in 5. LeBron is 16-6 vs team Kobe.

RRR3
08-06-2021, 05:07 AM
That's ridiculous :lol The '01 Lakers were the defending champs, Shaq & Kobe were 2 of the 3 best players in the league, and as much as their record dropped off from the year before, they were 10+ games over .500 from Christmas through the end of the season. The '13 Lakers were a significantly bigger mess on the court, outside of a 6-5 start they didn't even have a winning record until March. And even through that hot streak to end the year, they were squeaking out wins with some very controversial officiating

I would've loved to have seen that Spurs/Lakers series with Kobe, but that team was a lot more flawed than you're making them out to be. And they just weren't in the same vicinity of the '01 Lakers, who while even underachieving in the regular season were worlds better than the 2013 team ever was
Bodybagged that troll.

ArbitraryWater
08-06-2021, 07:59 AM
lol?

1987_Lakers
08-06-2021, 11:37 AM
Yes.

Kobe/CP3 + Bynum and then flip that for Dwight the next year, they'd have beat Miami in the Finals as the Heat struggled against big men, which is why Roy Hibbert looked like David Robinson and the Pacers made it a tough series all those years. Heat struggled against some bottom 10 offenses in their own Conference and the only great Finals series they had was against an inexperienced OKC squad & they still had to win two really close games to avoid going the distance in that one so it's not far-fetched to say that a team with two MVP-level players + a great big man would have beat Miami because the Lakers' Big 3 would be much better in that scenario.

It would have been interesting no doubt, a big 3 of Kobe, CP3, Bynum or Dwight is on par with Miami's big 3, people forget how good Bynum was in 2012, he was a better offensive player than Dwight at the time. The only concern would be the Lakers role players, by 2013 Miami had great role players around the big 3, guys like Ray Allen, Chalmers, Battier, & Birdman fit extremely well with the team. I don't believe the Lakers had the role players who were on par with Miami's.

1987_Lakers
08-06-2021, 11:46 AM

Lakers traded for CP3 for Gasol and Odom. Those two were big reasons why we repeated as champs, we always had the frontcourt edge because of Gasol/Odom.

And1AllDay
08-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Lakers traded for CP3 for Gasol and Odom. Those two were big reasons why we repeated as champs, we always had the frontcourt edge because of Gasol/Odom.

im the biggest kobe fan on this board but if we giving up gasol + odom for cp and then bran at his height of hid powers...maybe 2011 we get lucky but 2012-2104 is a win for miami

ScottieQuitting
08-06-2021, 01:04 PM
2011: Yes
2012: Close to Call
2013: Yes
2014: No

MadDog
08-06-2021, 01:07 PM

The Lakers were the defending champs in 02 and got knocked out in 03. They were the defending champs in 2011 and got swept by Dallas. What that mean? Your "controversial" officiating point is a weak one. Unless you want to talk about LeBron stiff arming and traveling, drop the conspiracy bullshit. Here's the point though. The 01 squad underachieved in the regular-season because of injuries and egos. I'm not comparing that team to the 13 one, but what I am saying is they had similar issues. Both got hot in April, something key when trying to make a run in the playoffs.

The 13 Lakers would have for sure made a run at it. Kobe had a history of destroying the Spurs, who they matched up with in the first round. I'm confident that a healthy Lakers would have given them a run. With Chris Paul, they would be favorites.

ScottieQuitting
08-06-2021, 01:13 PM
With Chris Paul on that 2013 Lakers team, instead of injured Nash, Gasol, plus malcontent Dwight … Kobe Bryant doesn’t have to give an MVP performance at 34 years of age just to drag them into the playoffs. Thus making Kobe blow his Achilles out. He most certainly makes a difference.

And since Kawhi Leonard wasn’t ready to be a beast yet in the year 2013, LeBron with Dwyane Wade not his typical self, going up against Kobe and Chris Paul hitting on all cylinders? I take the Lakers.

That old ass San Antonio Spurs team by that point was nothing to be that fearful of. They made it as series because LeBron was so putrid through the first 5 1/2 games. Sagged off and disrespected him. He refused to shoot open jumpers and take over the game scoring the ball. Fat ass Boris Diaw had clamps on his ass.

MadDog
08-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Bodybagged that troll.

You forgot your pom poms, cheerleader. Talking about the Lakers and "controversial officiating" lol. What about that traveling, stiff armer? :confusedshrug: Yall never wanna keep that same energy.

MadDog
08-06-2021, 01:23 PM
With Chris Paul on that 2013 Lakers team, instead of injured Nash, Gasol, plus malcontent Dwight … Kobe Bryant doesn’t have to give an MVP performance at 34 years of age just to drag them into the playoffs. Thus making Kobe blow his Achilles out. He most certainly makes a difference.

And since Kawhi Leonard wasn’t ready to be a beast yet in the year 2013, LeBron with Dwyane Wade not his typical self, going up against Kobe and Chris Paul hitting on all cylinders? I take the Lakers.

That old ass San Antonio Spurs team by that point was nothing to be that fearful of. They made it as series because LeBron was so putrid through the first 5 1/2 games. Sagged off and disrespected him. He refused to shoot open jumpers and take over the game scoring the ball. Fat ass Boris Diaw had clamps on his ass.

Talk your shit bruh. The Lakers lost by an average of 18 points, and Kobe dropped like 28 that year. You mean to tell me a healthy Bean and Laker team couldn't take them out? I know its a little more complex than a simple plug and play. But we're talking about a player who, historically, DOMINATED the Spurs. I'd like the Lakers chances. Would like them A LOT.

ScottieQuitting
08-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Talk your shit bruh. The Lakers lost by an average of 18 points, and Kobe dropped like 28 that year. You mean to tell me a healthy Bean and Laker team couldn't take them out? I know its a little more complex than a simple plug and play. But we're talking about a player who, historically, DOMINATED the Spurs. I'd like the Lakers chances. Would like them A LOT.
Huh?

I just said Chris Paul on the Lakers, I would take over the Miami Heat. What the hell are you talking about?

Obviously that means they come out of the west. Kobe always had the spurs number for the majority of his career.

Did you not sign out of an alt or something? :oldlol:

MadDog
08-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Huh?

I just said Chris Paul on the Lakers, I would take over the Miami Heat. What the hell are you talking about?

Obviously that means they come out of the west. Kobe always had the spurs number for the majority of his career.

Did you not sign out of an alt or something? :oldlol:

You're confused lol. I'm agreeing with you, and expanded on your post. I'm saying that even a healthy Kobe with the Laker team AS IS, would have made a run. Don't think they needed Chris Paul, who would probably make them the favorite.

ScottieQuitting
08-06-2021, 01:51 PM
You're confused lol. I'm agreeing with you, and expanded on your post. I'm saying that even a healthy Kobe with the Laker team AS IS, would have made a run. Don't think they needed Chris Paul, who would probably make them the favorite.

Agreed. My bad.

Bronbron23
08-06-2021, 01:53 PM

Yeah that's what I'm thinking

Bronbron23
08-06-2021, 02:03 PM

I hear u but Lakers were like 45 and 37 or something like that. An old worse version of chris paul just took one of the worst teams in the league to the finals. You don't think a prime chris paul could take a team with a winning record and one of the greatest players ever to the finals?

John8204
02-06-2022, 07:13 AM
Remember the Lakers would not have had Gasol, I think Howard, Paul, and Artest would have played to Kobe's strong suits but once Kobe tore his Achilles that was it...he was done. I think they might have gotten one but I'm 50/50 on it.

coastalmarker99
02-06-2022, 07:48 AM
If the Lakers still add Dwight then they would have given the Heat all they could handle.

As if Roy Hibbert in the 2013 ECF averaged 22.1/10.4/1.0 with 61.4 TS%.

To Chris Bosh: 11.0/4.3/0.7 with 49.5 TS%.

Then imagine what Dwight would do to them with an elite playmaker in CP3 setting him up.

CP3 and Dwight basically would’ve been lob city on steroids.

Johnny32
02-06-2022, 10:49 AM
2013 heat if healthy since we're playing that gm would sweep the lg.

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 11:00 AM
David Stern vetoing that trade killed kobe and his daughter

that nash trade caused kobe to play way more minutes that led to his Achilles rupture and early retirement that made him train his daughter and create the mamba academy that he rushed to in the fog for a game.

Stern died in 2020 with kobe as punishment

and of course they woulda beat Miami. with cp3 Dwight woulda been motivated and happy and stayed cause kobe never rips his Achilles which led to Dwight not trusting his future in LA

Thenameless
02-06-2022, 11:42 AM

They would be slaughtered by 80s Celtics/Lakers/Sixers, 90's Bulls, and recent GSW superteam. These teams won when they were supposed to, unlike that Miami team.

ImKobe
02-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Definitely in 2012. That was the peak Bynum year where he was an All-Star & a real force on both ends of the court. CP3/Kobe/Dwight would have been a great Big 3 in '13 as well.