PDA

View Full Version : Does LeBron read our forum? Did our strength in numbers lift him up in 2016?

TheCorporation
08-06-2021, 01:29 PM
:hammertime:

:lebronamazed:

:dancin

DoctorP
08-06-2021, 01:32 PM
yes LeBron owns this forum and posts here hourly.

he pays jeff to troll for him too.

:facepalm

8Ball
08-06-2021, 01:38 PM
Yes he does.

In exchange for posting truth on this forum Bron lets me join him for BBQs a few times a year.

I love it.

TheCorporation
08-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Yes he does.

In exchange for posting truth on this forum Bron lets me join him for BBQs a few times a year.

I love it.

What. A. Time.

:hammertime::djparty

TheCorporation
08-06-2021, 01:41 PM
yes LeBron owns this forum and posts here hourly.

he pays jeff to troll for him too.

:facepalm

Are you part of LeArmy?

DoctorP
08-06-2021, 01:43 PM
Lebron's probably on a beach somewhere with his fam, getting head from an octopus while getting updates on russell westbrooks pectorals.

ScottieQuitting
08-06-2021, 01:51 PM
That would be awesome if he could read how big of a ****** he is …

Bronbron23
08-06-2021, 02:14 PM
:hammertime:

:dancin

If he does it's just to make fun of you and the rest of the bron stans on here. If he ever saw yall this is how it would play out:facepalm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEYy1zb2aWg

2much_knowledge
08-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Yes lebron figured out he doesn't need to spend money on stripclubs to get blowned

He just reads threads like this lol

Airupthere
08-06-2021, 03:04 PM
Yes lebron figured out he doesn't need to spend money on stripclubs to get blowned

And1AllDay
08-06-2021, 03:40 PM

jealousy is a ugly binch :oldlol:

Spurs m8
08-06-2021, 06:22 PM
This is the literal mental illness shining through.

Yes, we sure did buddy, you helped LeBron

Axe
08-06-2021, 06:24 PM
It's funny seeing kong's haters whine about him frequently.

ScottieQuitting
08-06-2021, 06:32 PM

Is it like strictly one loser with so many accounts?

Or is this Jeff, trying to keep his fledgling drowning mid 2000s era concept and website concept afloat by facilitating or being a troll himself?

I haven’t decided what it is yet. I would like to know your opinion, because you’re a man with intelligence and I value your thoughts on here.

Because it doesn’t make sense why you would destroy any rational, intelligent, adult basketball talk, by allowing this nonsense every day for what is now like years on end. Inside hoops hasn’t been legitimate source of basketball talk, since what, 2014? Especially not in the post Twitter age.

Spurs m8
08-06-2021, 09:38 PM

Or is this Jeff, trying to keep his fledgling drowning mid 2000s era concept and website concept afloat by facilitating or being a troll himself?

I haven’t decided what it is yet. I would like to know your opinion, because you’re a man with intelligence and I value your thoughts on here.

Because it doesn’t make sense why you would destroy any rational, intelligent, adult basketball talk, by allowing this nonsense every day for what is now like years on end. Inside hoops hasn’t been legitimate source of basketball talk, since what, 2014? Especially not in the post Twitter age.

I'm honestly not sure, mate.

I think there's a tie to Jeff somewhere....its either Jeff's disabled nephew who he feels pity for....

OR

It's Jeff just pulling in coin...making some side money on the LB v MJ debate...sort of smart, though sort of weird as well hahaha

The saddest outcome would be if its a legit mentally ill bron stan...spending that much time on here, with that many alts, starting the same threads over and over again, on here all day every day....I'd almost feel sorry for the little guy.

What are your thoughts on the matter, Scottie?

And1AllDay
08-06-2021, 09:44 PM

Spurs m8
08-06-2021, 09:45 PM

Ahhh what am I jealous of?

Mental illness?

Okay, little guy

And1AllDay
08-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Ahhh what am I jealous of?

Mental illness?

Okay, little guy

https://i.postimg.cc/Fz8qCGF3/are-you-okay-bb.gif

8Ball
08-06-2021, 10:27 PM

stfu.

Talk about the bolded above, tell me more about your thoughts on LeBron's parents you racist piece of filth.

You're a mediocre white loser.

8Ball
08-06-2021, 10:29 PM
I'm honestly not sure, mate.

I think there's a tie to Jeff somewhere....its either Jeff's disabled nephew who he feels pity for....

OR

It's Jeff just pulling in coin...making some side money on the LB v MJ debate...sort of smart, though sort of weird as well hahaha

The saddest outcome would be if its a legit mentally ill bron stan...spending that much time on here, with that many alts, starting the same threads over and over again, on here all day every day....I'd almost feel sorry for the little guy.

What are your thoughts on the matter, Scottie?

We done crying here Kawhi m8?

And1AllDay
08-06-2021, 10:44 PM
stfu.

Talk about the bolded above, tell me more about your thoughts on LeBron's parents you racist piece of filth.

You're a mediocre white loser.

yep, thats a coach alt (samurai swish)

hes a racist fakkit. sad sh1t really

8Ball
08-06-2021, 11:00 PM
yep, thats a coach alt (samurai swish)

hes a racist fakkit. sad sh1t really

This kid ScottieQuittin wants to talk about how this forum lacks intelligent conversations and he goes ahead and shows everyone how racist he is. :roll::roll:

The script doesn't play out any better.

The reason a loser like him shows his racist side is because he's mediocre and angry at black man.