PDA

View Full Version : Which was worse?

Nike D'Antoni
08-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Lionel Messi to PSG
Kevin Durant to Warriors

I am going with Messi because it also involves money whoring.

Manny98
08-08-2021, 05:38 PM
LeBron because he did it 3 times

Left Cleveland to form a superteam in Miami.

Left Miami when Wade got old to form a superteam in Cleveland

Left Cleveland to rot when things got tough to go to LA

Traded his young core and got the best big man in basketball

Now has recruited Westbrook and formed another superteam in LA

Also Durant wouldn't have considered joining the Warriors if it wasn't for the decision

Messi's case is different nothing wrong with wanting money

LBJ
08-08-2021, 05:45 PM

Also Durant wouldn't have considered joining the Warriors if it wasn't for the decision

Miami lost in the first round, Lebron joined them.
Cleveland was out of playoffs, Lebron joined them.
Lakers missed playoffs six years, Lebron joined them.

Lebron forms super teams, Durant/Messi joins superteams. Big difference between being the one forming, and the one joining.

Nike D'Antoni
08-08-2021, 05:52 PM
My Ranking

1) Messi to PSG
2) Durant to Warriors
3) Lebron to Miami
4) Durant to Brooklyn with Kyrie/HARDEN
5) Lebron to Cleveland with Kyrie/Love.

I won't rank Lebron Lakers, because I think they are washed up and won't even make playoffs.

Manny98
08-08-2021, 05:57 PM

Lebron forms super teams, Durant/Messi joins superteams. Big difference between being the one forming, and the one joining.

LeBron stans say that to make it seem like forming a superteam instead of joining one makes it less pathetic :lol

Durant's move was weaker but LeBrons was almost just weak

8Ball
08-08-2021, 06:58 PM
Did Messi join a 73 win team with the unanimous MVP on it? A team he was up 3-1 against and then lost to?

That was the biggest bitch made move in sports history. It's like being ass raped and the next day donating all your assets to the ass raper and moving in with him.

Then his own teammate Draymond Green calls him a "bitch" for doing it. :oldlol::oldlol:

If Bron had joined the 2008 Celtics that summer I would spit on his legacy. I'm happy he built his own team and took a shit on them in 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, and 2018.

Axe
08-08-2021, 07:38 PM

:roll:

TheCorporation
08-08-2021, 08:12 PM

+1

As we've all known for quite some time. LeBron IS the super team. Where he exists, he becomes the most integral part. Guys like KD was a part of the super team, but he was not the super team. Curry was probably more valuable than KD since he took all the defensive heat. Durant hasn't won shit without the Curry Warriors. Thunder was a major flop and Brooklyn has been a flop a well. Good luck, KD.

LeBron > Anyone

End of discussion.

highwhey
08-08-2021, 09:32 PM
durant assembling the most stacked team of all time and failing to make the finals. like that's a joke. if you assemble a stacked team, the minimum you can do is make the finals, anything less and you are a meme.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-08-2021, 09:58 PM
I don't watch soccer but I'll still go with the cupcake durant.

Nice to see kawhi not making this list. He won an organic ring with spurs when he was drafted to them, then won a ring with a bunch of role players in Toronto. The two goat finals mvps for stopping two different 3peats.

Axe
08-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Kawhi got to teams that won 50+ games without him. Don't be a retard.

Jasper
08-09-2021, 10:13 AM
who the fvck cares about soccer ...:banghead:

QUOTE=Manny98;14415018]LeBron because he did it 3 times

Messi's case is different nothing wrong with wanting money[/QUOTE]
THIS

SaintzFury13
08-09-2021, 10:38 AM

It's post like this that make me question your "I'm not a LeBron hater" mentality.

LeBron left Cleveland because he wasted 7 years of his career being screwed over time and time again by management.

He did leave Miami after it became clear that Wade was declining, but why is it a bad thing that he left a team that it was clear wasn't going to provide him with the best opportunities to win, especially when he had unfinished business in Cleveland?

I would argue that him leaving Cleveland the second time was even more justified than before. On top of management dicking him over once again, he's now in a position where it's clear no matter how hard he tries, his team isn't going to overcome Golden State. Not to mention, he already accomplished his goal of winning Cleveland a championship, he had no reason to stay at that point. And to top it all off, he left them and went to a team that, at first, put him in an even worse position to win than Cleveland did.

Yes, Durant probably doesn't go to GS if not for LeBron going to Miami in the first place, but that doesn't change the fact that Golden State was the very team that knocked Durant out of the playoffs and was already a historically good basketball team.

Just admit you are a LeBron hater. I do not care if you consider LeBron top 5. You'd have to be an absolute retard to think he isn't top 5 all time. No sane person who doesn't hate LeBron would have these kind of dumbshit views about him. Everything you say is straight out of a skip bayless playbook.

Manny98
08-09-2021, 12:28 PM
It's post like this that make me question your "I'm not a LeBron hater" mentality.

LeBron left Cleveland because he wasted 7 years of his career being screwed over time and time again by management.

He did leave Miami after it became clear that Wade was declining, but why is it a bad thing that he left a team that it was clear wasn't going to provide him with the best opportunities to win, especially when he had unfinished business in Cleveland?

I would argue that him leaving Cleveland the second time was even more justified than before. On top of management dicking him over once again, he's now in a position where it's clear no matter how hard he tries, his team isn't going to overcome Golden State. Not to mention, he already accomplished his goal of winning Cleveland a championship, he had no reason to stay at that point. And to top it all off, he left them and went to a team that, at first, put him in an even worse position to win than Cleveland did.

Yes, Durant probably doesn't go to GS if not for LeBron going to Miami in the first place, but that doesn't change the fact that Golden State was the very team that knocked Durant out of the playoffs and was already a historically good basketball team.

Just admit you are a LeBron hater. I do not care if you consider LeBron top 5. You'd have to be an absolute retard to think he isn't top 5 all time. No sane person who doesn't hate LeBron would have these kind of dumbshit views about him. Everything you say is straight out of a skip bayless playbook.
Dude wrote a mini essay defending the decision aka the weakest move in sports his at the time :oldlol:

I repeat I am not a hater im just telling it like it is, I believe LeBron is the most talented player we have ever seen and has a strong argument as the GOAT however his beta weak colluding mentality to constantly quit Everytime he faces adversity makes it hard to love him sometimes

Assuming you're not an alt you have been on this forum for less than a month, you don't know me to make assumptions such as I am a "LeBron hater"

MrFonzworth
08-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Messi isn't comparable wtf. He spent nearly 20 years with the club and didn't leave for competitive reasons like Bran/KD

Airupthere
08-09-2021, 04:09 PM
None compares to this circus show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM

tontoz
08-09-2021, 04:34 PM
^^^ honestly i can't even watch that nonsense. Just too cringe.

Airupthere
08-09-2021, 04:43 PM

No sane person can. Too much cringe indeed. However, this is perhaps 8ball and RRR3s go to video. :oldlol:

Lebron's move to MIA in 2011 is easily the worst. Lest we forget, they even paraded that shit and slogan "Yes.We.Did." Lol

Manny98
08-09-2021, 04:49 PM

What's even more cringe is the Bron stans who act like this wasn't a superteam :facepalm

Axe
08-09-2021, 05:31 PM
What's even more cringe is the Bron stans who act like this wasn't a superteam :facepalm
"Not five, not six, not seven" and so on...

Wtf happened in 2011 tho.

Lakers Legend#32
08-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Who gives a sh!t about soccer?

8Ball
08-09-2021, 08:05 PM

Manny98 is a closet homosexual.

Was a Bron fan just 3 months ago.

Turned 18 years old and turned into anti lebron troll.

He has no actual beliefs.

19000 posts and he doesnt believe what he writes.

Manny98
08-09-2021, 08:19 PM
"Not five, not six, not seven" and so on...

Wtf happened in 2011 tho.

Jason Terry:(

Manny98
08-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Manny98 is a closet homosexual.

Was a Bron fan just 3 months ago.

Turned 18 years old and turned into anti lebron troll.

He has no actual beliefs.

19000 posts and he doesnt believe what he writes.
Meltdown

I am open about my love for Transgender women so how am in the closet :confusedshrug:

You on the other hand pretend to be straight yet jack off to black guy's dicking down twinks pretending that it was Lebron and you :oldlol: