PDA

View Full Version : Dragic: "They’ve already won a championship and I didn’t" Doncic/Riley won't save you

k0kakw0rld
08-09-2021, 09:46 PM
Glad you finally realized it. You are a loser and you need a winning franchise like the Raptors. Doncic won't help you get one, Riley certainly did not. As a matter of fact he told you straight up, you are not good enough and got a guy with the same age as you to replace you. (A CHAMPION, who played for the franchise you are disrespecting). FvCKIN IDIOT :facepalm

beasted
08-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Loser? This guy is making $19M

k0kakw0rld
08-10-2021, 07:04 AM
They all winning they all making more money than we all do. All 450 of them. Your point?

Overdrive
08-10-2021, 07:36 AM
If he could play for four franchises he could maximize his chance at winning.

rawimpact
08-10-2021, 08:29 AM

People who use this logic really are dumb as hell.

It's like saying we cannot be critical of anyone who makes more money. As if that makes them any better in a league of their own...
Why do we even have a basketball forum considering the players make more than 99.99% of the people here?

Burn this place down right dumbass?

nayte
08-10-2021, 08:34 AM
You can have decent critical conversations with out calling everyone losers and scrubs etc.

Wtf is wrong with you. Talk about faulty logic

beasted
08-10-2021, 09:06 AM
People who use this logic really are dumb as hell.

It's like saying we cannot be critical of anyone who makes more money. As if that makes them any better in a league of their own...
Why do we even have a basketball forum considering the players make more than 99.99% of the people here?

Burn this place down right dumbass?

You can have decent critical conversations with out calling everyone losers and scrubs etc.

Wtf is wrong with you. Talk about faulty logic

See above. Dragic is a respected player who has had a good career and made one off color comment (he apologized for) and suddenly is branded a loser? Assuming we subscribe to the belief he's a "loser", why then as soon as he cuts ties with Toronto will a bunch of teams be lining up to negotiate a new contract to pay him even more money?

Get back to reality.

King Baron
08-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Was probably asked to say something for good PR. For sure he still wants to leave the Raptors asap.

Jasper
08-10-2021, 09:50 AM
See above. Dragic is a respected player who has had a good career and made one off color comment (he apologized for) and suddenly is branded a loser? Assuming we subscribe to the belief he's a "loser", why then as soon as he cuts ties with Toronto will a bunch of teams be lining up to negotiate a new contract to pay him even more money?

Get back to reality.

And why not in his career look at a possible chip with a team ready for it.
He is a seasoned vet , that can run a team as a pg and as Heat had used him for a 2nd string juicer who could score at well.

n00bie
08-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Was probably asked to say something for good PR. For sure he still wants to leave the Raptors asap.

The original plan was to flip Dragic asap. I don't think the Raptors are looking to keep him, and he's probably salty about that.

Manny98
08-10-2021, 12:10 PM
I'd be mad as well I was traded to the Craps :oldlol:

BurningHammer
08-10-2021, 10:04 PM
I'd be mad as well I was traded to the Craps :oldlol:

Kawhi's uncle and probably Kawhi himself were too, but Kawhi kept working like a pro and got rewarded with another championship.

Just be a pro and play the damn game.

bobopenguin
08-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Glad you finally realized it. You are a loser and you need a winning franchise like the Raptors. Doncic won't help you get one, Riley certainly did not. As a matter of fact he told you straight up, you are not good enough and got a guy with the same age as you to replace you. (A CHAMPION, who played for the franchise you are disrespecting). FvCKIN IDIOT :facepalm

20-21 season, raptors 27w 45L.

red1
08-10-2021, 10:48 PM
GOAT franchise

Axe
08-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Kawhi has gone to a better team, they said. But still chipless with the braves i mean clippers so far, also preferring pandemic p over spicy p in the process. What a joke ass move.

BurningHammer
08-11-2021, 01:21 PM
GOAT franchise

Somewhat agreed.

nayte
08-13-2021, 04:44 AM

Get back to reality.

I should really quote more. This wasn't aimed at you. It was at the op . My fault on that.

beasted
08-13-2021, 11:16 AM
I should really quote more. This wasn't aimed at you. It was at the op . My fault on that.

Yes I got that I was telling the OP to see your comment.