08-10-2021, 07:10 PM
@woj @stein

$84mill to $5.9mill :oldlol:

90sgoat
08-10-2021, 07:14 PM
What a loser.

warriorfan
08-10-2021, 07:18 PM
He didn’t want to play bran ball. He’s seen enough of that shit.

BigKobeFan
08-10-2021, 07:27 PM
He didn’t want to play bran ball. He’s seen enough of that shit.

Bran ball is always a curse to the 3rd star. Always.

Airupthere
08-10-2021, 07:31 PM
He's coming off the bench too likely

fsvr54
08-10-2021, 07:43 PM
:oldlol:

Serves his ass right. Hubris is a sin.

FireDavidKahn
08-10-2021, 07:45 PM
That's what happens when you go against LeGOAT

Manny98
08-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Bron gets guys paid right?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Su0aljmbFVghW/giphy.gif

Wally450
08-10-2021, 08:07 PM
Decent signing for cheap money. We need a PG

tontoz
08-10-2021, 08:13 PM
:roll:

$84 million he turns it down and ends up signing for 5.9. You can't make this sh** up.

Isn't the MLE more than that? Maybe Boston is already over the luxury tax.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-10-2021, 08:13 PM
He already has a career salary of 70 million and can hit the market next season, so not really a big deal.

He rather play with Tatum for 6 million a season instead of playing with LeBron for like 20 million a season hahahaha

Not everybody can get guys paid like kawhi did to fred vanvleet

kennygriffin
08-10-2021, 08:14 PM
lebron is the destroyer of teammates careers

no one is safe. not even AD

Mr. Woke
08-10-2021, 08:18 PM

Dennis just isn't that good.

FultzNationRISE
08-10-2021, 08:36 PM
Are you idiots ****ing blind?? It's OBVIOUS what happened.

Playing with Lebron is by far the most guaranteed chance to compete for the ultimate prize. For a guy to turn down that chance, AND a very reasonable (and then some) 84 million dollars... speaks volumes to his priorities. He is not a winner, and does not want to win. He is simply a mercenary looking for a payday.

Therefore, ironically, teams end up reluctant to give him big money because he's not a true competitor. Playing with Lebron is the ultimate sign of competitive integrity and warrior mindset. If you're gonna pass up that kind of opportunity just to pad your bi-weekly checks with a few extra thousand bucks... you aint jack shit as a baller. You deserve to eat shit.

Lesson learned.

Class DISMISSED.

FireDavidKahn
08-10-2021, 08:39 PM

He was offered $84 million.

You can't fix crazy like Schroeder was

Full Court
08-10-2021, 09:02 PM
While Schroeder sucked hard in the Lakers' very short playoff stint this year, he was a huge contributor to the Laker's success in the regular season. The worst the Lakers played all season was when Schroeder was out on COVID protocalls. We'll see if Westbrook can step up to fill the void.

Lakers record without Anthony Davis in 2021: 19-17.
Lakers record without Dennis Schroeder in 2021: 4-7.

Im Still Ballin
08-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Damn. That's a bargain; he's worth, in my opinion, somewhere between 12-18m.

I guess his "I need to start" bullshit locker room cancer issues did a number on his market value. Because production-wise, he's worth more than 5.9m.

bladefd
08-10-2021, 09:23 PM
:roll:

$84 million he turns it down and ends up signing for 5.9. You can't make this sh** up.

Isn't the MLE more than that? Maybe Boston is already over the luxury tax.

Taxpayer's MLE is 5.9mill/yr and doesn't hard cap you.

Non-taxpayer's MLE is 9.5mill/yr but hard caps you (this year the hard cap is at like 143mill so you can't go over that limit throughout the entire season if hardcapped)

He already has a career salary of 70 million and can hit the market next season, so not really a big deal.

He rather play with Tatum for 6 million a season instead of playing with LeBron for like 20 million a season hahahaha

He had no choice and no leverage (everyone's salaries dried up - he could only get the MLE from all teams except Lakers with his bird rights). Lakers didn't offer him the 20mill/yr again after he turned it down in February. He was expecting 100mill offer from Lakers, which never came.

Im Still Ballin
08-10-2021, 09:26 PM

Non-taxpayer's MLE is 9.5mill/yr but hard caps you (this year the hard cap is at like 143mill so you can't go over that limit throughout the entire season if hardcapped)

He had no choice and no leverage (everyone's salaries dried up - he could only get the MLE from all teams except Lakers with his bird rights). Lakers didn't offer him the 20mill/yr again after he turned it down in February. He was expecting 100mill offer from Lakers, which never came.

LOL! He turned down the contract offer at legitimately the worst time. It sounds like right when the Lakers were peaking; before AD went down; when they were 21-6.

He made a gamble and paid for it dearly.

bison
08-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Even if he has a great season he is never going to see that kind of money again. Think front offices leaguewide were trying to send a message to these mid tier guys? (Of which there are plenty In the nba)

DevBooker'sMask
08-10-2021, 10:02 PM
$5.9 m/yr is still great money but that is such a blow to your ego I bet

SATAN
08-10-2021, 10:31 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

bobopenguin
08-10-2021, 10:42 PM
Ouch.
even Fultz is getting paid more than him. lol.

Basketball r Us
08-10-2021, 10:45 PM
You can sugar coat this as much as you want, throwing $79 million due to your ego is just too much to just forget. He wanted to get paid, but his play last season only got him $5.9 million.

Great deal…for the Celts.

Foster5k
08-10-2021, 10:55 PM
CRAZY!! This guy doesn't understand the value of money or what? Turning down that kind of bread to only get beat in the playoffs by the Bucks, Hawks, Nets, etc. lmao

That's a lot of bread he losing. Shut your ass up and stay in L.A. dumbass. Get dat bread and have a shot to win a ring.

red1
08-10-2021, 10:56 PM
did that to himself.

his contract uncertainty was a disadvantage for the team and he under performed on the court as well.

you cant do both.

Jasper
08-10-2021, 11:28 PM
Never heard of a guy named Schroeder in the NBA.

I have heard of a guard named Dennis Samoni bilea Schroder ..

HBK_Kliq_2
08-11-2021, 12:02 AM

But guys like Vanvleet are getting 85 million, duncan robinson getting 90 million. You have to think Schroeder will get paid huge next offseason if he starts for celtics and they have like a 50+ win season. He also was a terrible fit with Lebron, so he probably would of just ended up traded from lakers in a year or two anyway.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
08-11-2021, 12:14 AM

Yup, he could of got 4yr $84m and be the starting pg for LA. Then he tried to ripoff Lebron, now he gets 1yr $5.6m with Boston.

Lebron offered $17m+ per yr but Shroeder said no. Lebron came back and offered 4yr @$84m and he STILL said NO. Lebron then said, "I gave you 2 chances but your trying to rip me off, heck I was ripping myself off offering you 4yr $84m".

LeGetGuysPaid being too nice?

bladefd
08-11-2021, 02:40 AM
But guys like Vanvleet are getting 85 million, duncan robinson getting 90 million. You have to think Schroeder will get paid huge next offseason if he starts for celtics and they have like a 50+ win season. He also was a terrible fit with Lebron, so he probably would of just ended up traded from lakers in a year or two anyway.

He is never getting 100mill though. I just cannot see anyone lining up for that.

1987_Lakers
08-11-2021, 03:17 AM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSavPmOHEpP/?utm_medium=copy_link

coin24
08-11-2021, 08:57 AM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSavPmOHEpP/?utm_medium=copy_link

:roll::roll:

I couldn’t believe the lakers actually added him last season he’s a scrub.. belongs in shithole okc

8Ball
08-11-2021, 09:42 AM
:roll::roll:

I couldn’t believe the lakers actually added him last season he’s a scrub.. belongs in shithole okc

He played well enough to earn at least a $50-60M 4 year contract. The 84M was the "LeBron tax" for not being replaceable.

Dude thought he was a 100M player.

ShawkFactory
08-11-2021, 09:49 AM

He's not going to start for the Celtics. If he does they won't be winning 50+ games.

Airupthere
08-11-2021, 09:56 AM
i dont like him for the celtics. he's like a clown. not really a competitor.

hold this L
08-11-2021, 09:58 AM
He was a good fit for the Lakers IMO. He was playing good defense and helped enough shooting wise when Lebron and AD balled. The issue with the Lakers last season was injuries, that's it. They probably go B2B if their best players are fit.

Real Men Wear Green
08-11-2021, 10:27 AM
I still want to see what Pritchard can do but I can't deny that this is a great value signing. And his value now as a trade chip is also a factor. He will be one of the following:

1. Best case, starter or sixth man scoring 15+ ppg and helping the Celtics have a good season,
2. He plays well but Celtics arent so good, gets traded to a Contender for a pick.
3. Plays bad and used as 6 mil to make a bigger deal happen

Very little possible downside here.

rawimpact
08-11-2021, 10:47 AM
I still want to see what Pritchard can do but I can't deny that this is a great value signing. And his value now as a trade chip is also a factor. He will be one of the following:

1. Best case, starter or sixth man scoring 15+ ppg and helping the Celtics have a good season,
2. He plays well but Celtics arent so good, gets traded to a Contender for a pick.
3. Plays bad and used as 6 mil to make a bigger deal happen

Very little possible downside here.

Except he's a locker room cancer. Dude is demanding and i'm sure will be knowing he's getting underpaid.

PP34Deuce
08-11-2021, 11:10 AM
I think the reluctance to pay a 28 year old athletic PG who can score easily 15PPG and be a decent passer speaks to his character/personality than skill.

I told my friends when he and Bron visibly looked frustrated with each other, you could see it on the court. Dennis struggled when the lights were on him and had that 2 point game in a pivotal first round with Phoenix. He also dissappeared.

Now he's on a good team with the pecking order being 2 wings. He's not in a position to get a $90M contract. I think he's going to be a less severe case of IT where he will get 5-6 mil here n there but the 90M+ contracts are gone.

Real Men Wear Green
08-11-2021, 12:03 PM
Except he's a locker room cancer. Dude is demanding and i'm sure will be knowing he's getting underpaid.
I am sure he knows what contract he signed. I don't know what kind of guy he will be within the organization but if he's sane he'll defer a little to Tatum and Brown and still get a good amount of shots up and has a chance to cash in next offseason. If he's not then he becomes a 6 mil expirer that the Cs can use to bring in someone else. It's not a good contract for him compared to what he turned down from LA and he could be bitter about things but for the Celtics the downside is small.

bladefd
08-11-2021, 01:32 PM

He has no leverage anymore. He got a slap in the face and a punch in the gut to change his behavior. He knows he has to be on his best behavior this season if he wants anything close to 80mill next summer (100mill is pretty much gone). There can't be any reports of controversies concerning him. That means no demands of any kind.

The main issue that can arise is selfishness as he tries to play for that big contract. He might focus on getting his points and stats up for himself at the detriment of the team.

bladefd
08-11-2021, 01:38 PM
I think the reluctance to pay a 28 year old athletic PG who can score easily 15PPG and be a decent passer speaks to his character/personality than skill.

I told my friends when he and Bron visibly looked frustrated with each other, you could see it on the court. Dennis struggled when the lights were on him and had that 2 point game in a pivotal first round with Phoenix. He also dissappeared.

Now he's on a good team with the pecking order being 2 wings. He's not in a position to get a $90M contract. I think he's going to be a less severe case of IT where he will get 5-6 mil here n there but the 90M+ contracts are gone.

He also had the 0 point game in a crucial game 5. Took like 9 shots and had 0 points, no assists IIRC. He had no life out there and couldn't even get to the ft line. That was the lid on the case for him starting.

Smoke117
08-11-2021, 01:42 PM

You're being a dipshit moron as usual. If Schroder could go back and take that 84 million he'd do it in a split second. He thought he was worth more and gambled and loss. It has nothing to do with Bran.

tpols
08-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Shroeder is definitely worth way more than that. He's basically like a rondo jr. and a pretty slick player. Scrubs get 50 million dollar deals all the time and he gets 5 mil? That s robbery. He's a dribbler and not a shooter so lebron crippled him last year. He's going to use this one year deal to reestablish his value on the market.

ShawkFactory
08-11-2021, 01:53 PM
Shroeder is definitely worth way more than that. He's basically like a rondo jr. and a pretty slick player. Scrubs get 50 million dollar deals all the time and he gets 5 mil? That s robbery. He's a dribbler and not a shooter so lebron crippled him last year. He's going to use this one year deal to reestablish his value on the market.

Rondo did just fine with Lebron.

tpols
08-11-2021, 01:53 PM
He has no leverage anymore. He got a slap in the face and a punch in the gut to change his behavior. He knows he has to be on his best behavior this season if he wants anything close to 80mill next summer (100mill is pretty much gone). There can't be any reports of controversies concerning him. That means no demands of any kind.

The main issue that can arise is selfishness as he tries to play for that big contract. He might focus on getting his points and stats up for himself at the detriment of the team.

Of course he was frustrated. I watched that suns Lakers series and lebron had him spotting up. The guy is the furthest thing from a catch and shoot player. Lebrons inability to play off ball crippled him. If Bron was able to post up or set picks for him (and roll) it could have worked. And lebron has the size and skill to do those things he just won't relinquish his QB dribbling role.

tpols
08-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Rondo did just fine with Lebron.

Rondo was hitting his 3pt shots. Rondo shot 45% from 3 in the Rocket and Nugget series. Which were the best teams they faced in the 2020 run.

Smoke117
08-11-2021, 02:00 PM

Schroder plays absolutely nothing like Rondo did. What an awful (yet expected) comparison.

tpols
08-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Schroder plays absolutely nothing like Rondo did. What an awful (yet expected) comparison.

Yes he does. He's a super quick dribbler slasher playmaker with extremely similar physical dimensions and playstyle. Rondo is just more hardened mentally and a better leader.

ShawkFactory
08-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Rondo was hitting his 3pt shots. Rondo shot 45% from 3 in the Rocket and Nugget series. Which were the best teams they faced in the 2020 run.

His assist rates were also just fine. The issue with Schroder came once Davis went out.

If you expect to beat the 2 seed in the west, Schroder isn't the guy you want to be your primary ball-handler. And once Davis went out he was basically the second best player on the team...also not something you want.

He should run with the second unit with the Celtics. That's the best way to optimize what he does.

Smoke117
08-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Yes he does. He's a super quick dribbler slasher playmaker with extremely similar physical dimensions and playstyle. Rondo is just more hardened mentally and a better leader.

Schroder isn't anywhere near the playmaker and defensive player Rondo was in his best days and that's what Rondo is most known for. You have no idea what you are talking about.

tpols
08-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Schroder isn't anywhere near the playmaker and defensive player Rondo was in his best days and that's what Rondo is most known for. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said he was as good as rondo. That's why I said junior. Rondo is a HOFer. I said the way they play is similar. Both are short guards with long wingspan and crazy quickness for skating around the court looking to score or dish.

Schroder has been compared to the Celtics All-Star point guard since he started playing basketball as a teenager in Germany.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/hawks-schroder-making-most-rondo-comparisons/AtKAtDbePzWBqDBLgG1ueM/%3foutputType=amp

Dumbass.

Smoke117
08-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Rondo isn’t a hofer.

tpols
08-11-2021, 02:32 PM
he will be in the future or should be.

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 02:33 PM

*He will be in, but he shouldnt be.

tpols
08-11-2021, 02:34 PM
*He will be in, but he shouldnt be.

Why not? Rondo was a great player.

Smoke117
08-11-2021, 02:38 PM

He won’t be and he shouldn’t be. Four time all star, 2x 1st team all defensive, 2x 2nd team all defensive, 1x 3rd team all nba, 2x role player championships, career 10ppg 8apg 1.6spg isn’t hall of fame worthy.

StickyWice
08-11-2021, 03:18 PM
not a smart man

united state people do not understand 84 million more then 6 million?

what happened to math?

-Stickyickyicky

bladefd
08-11-2021, 06:59 PM

Dennis' basketball IQ, playmaking, and play in big moments is nothing even close to Rondo.

Can you see Rondo scoring 8pts and 0pts while missing open layups in crucial playoff games?

SaintzFury13
08-11-2021, 07:37 PM
@woj @stein

$84mill to $5.9mill :oldlol:

This might be the biggest L I've ever seen any NBA player in history take. Even Tristian Thompson was eventually able to get an 82 million contract even if it wasn't the 94+ mill he originally wanted. This man went from potentially having a 4 year 84 mill contract on a title contending team to now having a one year deal on the Celtics.

What an incredibly stupid man.

RachlNicholsazz
08-11-2021, 07:58 PM
Hold up. I thought Germans were supposed to be smart? :oldlol:

Chick Stern
08-20-2021, 01:52 AM
ROFL!

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/chicago-bulls-reportedly-willing-to-offer-150m-to-dennis-schroder

:yaohappy::yaohappy:
:kobe::kobe::kobe:

ELITEpower23
08-20-2021, 02:34 AM

He tried to pay him $84M. Keep up :oldlol:

AirBonner
08-20-2021, 03:52 AM
Not only did he bet he would get better offer he’s ultimately betting on his health. If he gets injured it’s all over.

GOBB
08-20-2021, 08:30 AM
I’m curious if Dennis gets the $84mil back next summer if not more? Will the same folks who insulted him, laughed, had a million jokes will admit they are dumbasses? I don’t think he’s worth more than $20mil per. But in the NBA teams are faced decisions to overpay. They don’t have too but some fold and do it regardless. Wouldn’t shock me if he benefitted from this next year. The main thing he has to worry about is getting injured. We’ve seen some guys turn down big bucks and get injured the following season. Heck Cousins never recovered from that.

Not a fan of Dennis game to be honest. And wouldn’t give him big bucks. But I don’t run nba teams...

Shogon
08-20-2021, 08:41 AM
I’m curious if Dennis gets the $84mil back next summer if not more? Will the same folks who insulted him, laughed, had a million jokes will admit they are dumbasses? I don’t think he’s worth more than $20mil per. But in the NBA teams are faced decisions to overpay. They don’t have too but some fold and do it regardless. Wouldn’t shock me if he benefitted from this next year. The main thing he has to worry about is getting injured. We’ve seen some guys turn down big bucks and get injured the following season. Heck Cousins never recovered from that.

Not a fan of Dennis game to be honest. And wouldn’t give him big bucks. But I don’t run nba teams...

He wanted $120 million. He's unlikely to get $120 million no matter how desperate teams are next summer. Anything can happen, but now he's going back to a 6th man role which means he basically needs to have a 6th man of the year season to even hope to command that type of money.

Even if he ends up signing an $84 million deal next summer, ok, great, but it wasn't worth the gamble because career ending injuries can happen at any time.

He clearly thinks he's better than he actually is.

GOBB
08-20-2021, 08:52 AM
He wanted $120 million. He's unlikely to get $120 million no matter how desperate teams are next summer. Anything can happen, but now he's going back to a 6th man role which means he basically needs to have a 6th man of the year season to even hope to command that type of money.

Even if he ends up signing an $84 million deal next summer, ok, great, but it wasn't worth the gamble because career ending injuries can happen at any time.

He clearly thinks he's better than he actually is.

120/5 is $24mil which is what Terry Rozier got per year (4yrs). He may not get $120mil but he can certainly get back the $84mil he left on the table. You are giving nba teams way too much credit. You’re thinking more of a fan and less of a GM in the nba today. Jerami Grant got 4yrs $80mil and you can’t even begin to bullshit me on why. Not only did he not show any signs of that kind of value he was given this by a team like Detroit who just ate up cap space for him.

To say it wasn’t worth the gamble when next summer hasn’t even got here yet is premature as hell. Which kind of answers my question to if Dennis got the money he turned down back? You won’t admit being wrong in any way about the situation. Athletes bet on themselves. Heck people in general bet on themselves. Most don’t, big majority play it safe. Yet the folks who bet on themselves and score? We praise. Dennis bet on himself. It didn’t work. He has an opportunity to make it right.

What athlete doesn’t think they are better than what they are? There’s a reason we sit here arguing over guys being overpaid in sports today. Because guys said they are better than they are and teams caved in giving them the money they demanded.

Rudy Gobert thinks he’s better than he is. And got paid like it.

You’re just never going to admit being wrong if he ends up getting back the money he left on the table. Safe to assume most of the folks think this way.

Shogon
08-20-2021, 09:09 AM
120/5 is $24mil which is what Terry Rozier got per year (4yrs). He may not get $120mil but he can certainly get back the $84mil he left on the table. You are giving nba teams way too much credit. You’re thinking more of a fan and less of a GM in the nba today. Jerami Grant got 4yrs $80mil and you can’t even begin to bullshit me on why. Not only did he not show any signs of that kind of value he was given this by a team like Detroit who just ate up cap space for him.

To say it wasn’t worth the gamble when next summer hasn’t even got here yet is premature as hell. Which kind of answers my question to if Dennis got the money he turned down back? You won’t admit being wrong in any way about the situation. Athletes bet on themselves. Heck people in general bet on themselves. Most don’t, big majority play it safe. Yet the folks who bet on themselves and score? We praise. Dennis bet on himself. It didn’t work. He has an opportunity to make it right.

What athlete doesn’t think they are better than what they are? There’s a reason we sit here arguing over guys being overpaid in sports today. Because guys said they are better than they are and teams caved in giving them the money they demanded.

Rudy Gobert thinks he’s better than he is. And got paid like it.

You’re just never going to admit being wrong if he ends up getting back the money he left on the table. Safe to assume most of the folks think this way.

I'm not giving anyone any credit. He and his agent vastly overestimated his value to the market this offseason.

I am incredibly aware just how stupid of deals that NBA GMs hand out on a yearly basis in desperate attempts to remain relevant enough to save their own jobs.

See the Terry Rozier deal that you just referenced. It's just a pathetic move that eats up cap space for no reason. And you might argue that nobody was going to sign with them this offseason anyways and you'd be right but that's not the point... all of these stupid deals restrict flexibility going forward.

But people feel pressured to win as much as they can in the short term, and they make horrendous mid to long term decisions.

It will likely always be this way, as the league office itself will probably accept nothing but not to mention CBA deals that require players make a certain percentage of what's coming in.

RIP Sam Hinke.

Shogon
08-20-2021, 09:13 AM
To be clear, if I had a salary floor, I'm still not handing out longer than 1 year deals unless the player deserves it. But that's not how people operate because they want to save their jobs. It is what it is.

I would rather give a shitty player a $20-30 million one year deal to reach a salary floor so I can move on from said player next year than I would rather give a mediocre player a maximum nearing level mid to long term deal just because I feel pressure to keep my job and be as relevant as realistically possible in the short term.

Terry ****ing Rozier on a maximum 4 year deal? Front offices are retards.

jamesmax1991
08-20-2021, 12:25 PM
This is VERY sad for Dennis, but hey you have to accept the situation. Lets hope he doesnt end up like Isiah Thomas right now, fighting for a contract!

GOBB
08-20-2021, 12:27 PM
This is VERY sad for Dennis, but hey you have to accept the situation. Lets hope he doesnt end up like Isiah Thomas right now, fighting for a contract!

Not even remotely the same situations. Thomas battled injuries.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 12:35 PM
To be clear, if I had a salary floor, I'm still not handing out longer than 1 year deals unless the player deserves it. But that's not how people operate because they want to save their jobs. It is what it is.

I would rather give a shitty player a $20-30 million one year deal to reach a salary floor so I can move on from said player next year than I would rather give a mediocre player a maximum nearing level mid to long term deal just because I feel pressure to keep my job and be as relevant as realistically possible in the short term.

Terry ****ing Rozier on a maximum 4 year deal? Front offices are retards.

That isn't a max deal. A max deal him would be 25% of the cap with 8% raises, roughly $122 million for 4 years. The cap next year will be $109 million.

His deal is big but he did play well the last two years, much better than he did in Boston.

Real Men Wear Green
08-20-2021, 01:19 PM
That isn't a max deal. A max deal him would be 25% of the cap with 8% raises, roughly $122 million for 4 years. The cap next year will be $109 million.

His deal is big but he did play well the last two years, much better than he did in Boston.
Most likely he's a better player now but much of him "playing better is really about getting to be a full-time starter and more important to the offense.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 01:27 PM
Most likely he's a better player now but much of him "playing better is really about getting to be a full-time starter and more important to the offense.

I think he just improved.

The Celtics needed him to score when Kyrie was out hurt. He is scoring at a much higher rate and with better efficiency now.

Real Men Wear Green
08-20-2021, 11:04 PM
I think he just improved.

The Celtics needed him to score when Kyrie was out hurt. He is scoring at a much higher rate and with better efficiency now.

The Celtics were not looking to him for points like Charlotte does. He is of course a better player now but for the Cs even when Irving was out he was barely third option and the next year when Irving came back and they were trying to work Hayward back into the line up Rozier want even sixth man and had no chance to show what he can do. That's a big reason he wanted to leave he wanted a chance to shine.

Druckenmiller
08-21-2021, 04:48 AM
:oldlol:

Serves his ass right. Hubris is a sin.

So is Greed. One of the Seven Deadly Sins.

jamesmax1991
08-21-2021, 05:26 AM
Well, if you dont bet on yourself in life, then how can you know what you can become ? I think my guy Dennis will bounce back at some point and get paid. He is NOT Isiah Thomas