PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feeling Gay for Lebron?

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 02:34 AM
Obviously Utah would have to add more to make salaries match, and I'm not sure the trade could even happen til December or whatever. But I'm definitely feeling it as a possibility. Especially if LeTeammates don't prove capable of pulling their weight through the first couple months of the season.

The Lakers owe it to Lebron to put him in the best possible situation, whether it's with their franchise or not. Not only did he resurrect them from the depths of league bottom feeding, but he did it in their darkest hour; as they mourned the tragic loss of Kobe Bryant.

Jazz would be a near perfect fit for the King. Right now he's slated to ATTEMPT to drag Chuckbrook and the league's AARP club into relevance. But I don't think that's a fair ask given his own mileage. He deserves better. I'm not saying the Jazz would be an easier road, just a fairer one. So I kinda wanna see what he could do. I think he could really thrive in the Gay role and I'd personally love to watch while he's doing it.

What do you guys think?

Ghost1
08-11-2021, 02:41 AM
for the first time since 1997 there's no gay on the spurs roster

end of an era :bowdown:

Im Still Ballin
08-11-2021, 03:03 AM
You going to show up in my Get Vaxxed or Die Tryin' thread or nah?

Spurs m8
08-11-2021, 03:17 AM
Trying wayyyy too hard

1987_Lakers
08-11-2021, 03:22 AM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSavPmOHEpP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mauzah
08-11-2021, 04:17 AM
Finally good a thread

HylianNightmare
08-11-2021, 04:46 AM
Horrible trade

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 01:05 PM
definitley feeling gay for bran

make it happen!!!

:lebronamazed:

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 01:09 PM
whoever tf 1*'d this thread

can i see you pants down in my office n~o~w theres a paddle with your name on it

dont worry ill close the door so no one sees

ArbitraryWater
08-11-2021, 01:18 PM
bro.....

YOU WORDED THIS BADLY!!!!!

:oldlol:

ahahahahahhaha!

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 01:39 PM
bro.....

ahahahahahhaha!

Oh ****, just noticed the inadvertent way that shit could be misinterpreted :facepalm :roll:

Mods... I guess it's probably more trouble than it'd be worth to bother change it now, so just leave it up. But... yeah that's my bad lol :lol

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Oh ****, just noticed the inadvertent way that shit could be misinterpreted :facepalm :roll:

Mods... I guess it's probably more trouble than it'd be worth to bother change it now, so just leave it up. But... yeah that's my bad lol :lol

+1

inadvertent af

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 02:36 PM
+1

inadvertent af

I just... sometimes when I get these brilliant trade ideas I rush to get them down, and the wording comes out a bit clumsy. But it wasn't anything intended to sound awkward. I just thought it could be a interesting trade. I wanted to see if everyone else found the gay-for-lebron idea as appealing as I do.

I appreciate you understanding and not givin me a hard time about it :cheers:

Wally450
08-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Didn’t read :dancin:dancin

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Didn’t read :dancin:dancin

Huh?

Who are you?

ArbitraryWater
08-11-2021, 03:03 PM

Lol yea bro

I totally missed it at first too cause it just felt kinda natural but yea LOL!

Yea just leave it nothing wrong with it really just.. haha!

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
08-11-2021, 05:10 PM
bro.....

ahahahahahhaha!

He meant to word it this way. He could of easily said "should Lakers pick up Gay" or "Gay to LA" or "Lakers sign Gay?", ect.

Who says, "anyone else feeling Beal for Curry", "anyone else feeling Love for Lebron" or "anyone else feeling Lowry for Butler".

DoctorP
08-11-2021, 05:16 PM
good to see the bronsexuals out of the closet.

Nilocon165
08-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Trying wayyyy too hard

Let me guess, this dudes still telling every poster to “get a life” while replying to every post ever made on here from his moms basement?

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Let me guess, this dudes still telling every poster to “get a life” while replying to every post ever made on here from his moms basement?

:roll::roll::roll:

suck it m8

ArbitraryWater
08-11-2021, 07:04 PM
He meant to word it this way. He could of easily said "should Lakers pick up Gay" or "Gay to LA" or "Lakers sign Gay?", ect.

Who says, "anyone else feeling Beal for Curry", "anyone else feeling Love for Lebron" or "anyone else feeling Lowry for Butler".

dude you're reading wayyyyyy too much into this haha!

its just a normal mistake

it would probably happen to me too cause i literally caught myself thinking "Bron's love was much stiffer than in Minnesota" earlier today.

FultzNationRISE
11-19-2021, 12:26 PM
Honestly, I’m feeling it now more than ever.

Baller789
11-19-2021, 09:09 PM

Youre lucky Rudy GAY and Kevin LOVE didn't team up.

TheCorporation
11-19-2021, 11:10 PM

Dats da joke /Simpsons