StickyWice
08-11-2021, 03:29 PM
season triple double avewage is someting jordan never close

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 04:45 PM
you know their a mike jordan fan when they talk reg szn :oldlol::roll:

Bronbron23
08-11-2021, 04:46 PM
No bruh. This is why stats are misleading at times. Westbrook like bron and luka plays a ball dominant style. The offense is built around them instead of them fitting into a system like say mj and steph now. This is great fir stats but less great for winning.

Plus the era's were different. You can't compare stats of someone in the 90's playing in a system like the triangle to someone playing a ball dominant style in the easiest era ever. I like westbrick but he doesn't belong in the same sentence as mj.

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 04:48 PM
No bruh. This is why stats are misleading at times. Westbrook like bron and luka plays a ball dominant style. The offense is built around them instead of them fitting into a system like say mj and steph now. This is great fir stats but less great for winning.

Plus the era's were different. You can't compare stats of someone in the 90's playing in a system like the triangle to someone playing a ball dominant style in the easiest era ever. I like westbrick but he doesn't belong in the same sentence as mj.

again

you know they're a mike jordan fan when they talk reg szn :oldlol::roll:

Gohan
08-11-2021, 06:03 PM
again

you know they're a mike jordan fan when they talk reg szn :oldlol::roll:

You act like he didnt win 6 championships hes had playoff success

Kill yourself please or ill be forced to clap you

And1AllDay
08-11-2021, 06:06 PM
You act like he didnt win 6 championships hes had playoff success

Kill yourself please or ill be forced to clap you