PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Lebron makes Love rough?

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 06:34 PM
The last couple years Kevin Love has been an injury prone softy. Even when he plays hes weak as tissue paper.

During the time he was with LeBeej he seemed much more rugged. Much more rough and tumble.

Do you think Lebron made him that way? Do you think he makes Love real rough?

Naero
08-11-2021, 07:21 PM
It sounds like he made Love to you.

SaintzFury13
08-11-2021, 07:33 PM
The last couple years Kevin Love has been an injury prone softy. Even when he plays hes weak as tissue paper.

During the time he was with LeBeej he seemed much more rugged. Much more rough and tumble.

Do you think Lebron made him that way? Do you think he makes Love real rough?

He was an injury prone softy during his time in Minnesota and during his run with LeBron. What happened to Love now can be boiled down to a few factors.

1. Kevin Love played a much more physical style in Minnesota and although he toned back on it drastically in Cleveland, all of that wear and tear I feel is finally catching up to him to the point where he's no longer capable of even playing half a season.

2. Kevin Love noticeably lost weight before going to Cleveland, and I think he did that to allow himself to move around quicker since he was anticipating that he would need to play more defense in Cleveland. Even though that helped to an extent, it left his body more open for injury.

3. I think there's a lot more to it than Kevin Love just being injured a lot. His mental health has definitely taken a turn for the worst, and I think that has a lot more to do with the realization that his best days are far behind him and he's no longer an all star level player. He's never going to have another big contract again. He'd be lucky to land a starting spot on a contending team. He's going to have to play with limited minutes. This is a guy who was the third (arguably second) best player on a team that went to the finals for four straight years and helped win Cleveland a championship. He's a guy who has broken multiple NBA records. He was on track to have a hall of fame career. These past couple of years have sent those dreams all down the drain. He will, at best, get a jersey retirement in Cleveland (which I think he deserves in all fairness). All of this wouldn't be so bad if it didn't all happen so suddenly. He literally went from being the second option on a championship contender to struggling just to be able to play consistently in the span of less than a year. That's tough.

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2021, 07:33 PM

I think thats fair to say. To me, in my opinion, he made KLove’s career legitimate. He validated it by leading Kevin to success.

So yes, I would say Lebron did make Love to me. And frankly he made Love very rough, which I must admit I was quite impressed by.

08-12-2021, 05:47 AM
Lebron is very small and soft where it counts, so could he really make Love rough? I rather doubt it.

I am welcome to any analysis to the contrary

coin24
08-12-2021, 06:24 AM
I’m sure he really disciplined love with his 2 inch punisher:oldlol:

LAL
08-12-2021, 08:10 AM

I think thats fair to say. To me, in my opinion, he made KLove’s career legitimate. He validated it by leading Kevin to success.

So yes, I would say Lebron did make Love to me. And frankly he made Love very rough, which I must admit I was quite impressed by.

:oldlol:

RogueBorg
08-12-2021, 08:21 AM

Fultz is no doubt the catcher.

RicardoTubbs
08-12-2021, 12:32 PM
Fultz is no doubt the catcher.

Catchin? Not pitchin? :facepalm

TheCorporation
08-12-2021, 12:41 PM
I’m sure he really disciplined love with his 2 inch punisher:oldlol: