PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan Interview w/ ABC News Australia

Vragrant
08-11-2021, 08:07 PM
Half the interview about his relationship with Luc Longley(who is Australian) and the last half about 3peat/Bulls/Last Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27fAO1emHM&t=364s

Vragrant
08-11-2021, 08:10 PM
Sorry, just saw a thread on this. Mods can delete

ClipperRevival
08-11-2021, 11:12 PM
Super rare for MJ to sit down for 30 straight minutes. He looked really relaxed. He must've said some form of the word "competition" like 100+ times. For those interested, he really gets deep into his competitive nature starting around the 24:00 mark. I think MJ misses the comp of doing it physically. I bet he would pay a sh*t ton of $$ just to be able to play in the same era as LeBron.

LAL
08-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Class.

iamgine
08-11-2021, 11:34 PM
"That story Luc against Jazz, 12pts, 4 blocks, 4 rebounds in first QTR with no Pippen NEVER happened. MJ either lied or grossly misremember things."

:lol

SATAN
08-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Super rare for MJ to sit down for 30 straight minutes. He looked really relaxed. He must've said some form of the word "competition" like 100+ times. For those interested, he really gets deep into his competitive nature starting around the 24:00 mark. I think MJ misses the comp of doing it physically. I bet he would pay a sh*t ton of $$ just to be able to play in the same era as LeBron.

Seeing MJ get humiliated by LeBron would be hilarious

Cyrus334
08-12-2021, 12:20 PM
"That story Luc against Jazz, 12pts, 4 blocks, 4 rebounds in first QTR with no Pippen NEVER happened. MJ either lied or grossly misremember things."

:lol

He's old and drunk half the time. Probably misremembered lmao.

SATAN
08-15-2021, 04:54 AM
Super rare for MJ to sit down for 30 straight minutes.

Movie that LeBron starred in gets released...

Mikey: "God damn, guess I better do a lengthy interview and try to steal the spot light again."

It's not a coincidence.

ArbitraryWater
08-15-2021, 05:34 AM
why does it feel like any of MJ's teammates dont like him at this point though?

Sure MJ made sure he won but he also lost any semblance of decent human interaction and humanity.

thats paying the price for being the tough guy leader.

6 rings is nice and all, but how many friends did he make along the way?

alienated everybody with no compatriot to look back on the times together

Axe
08-15-2021, 06:49 AM
He's bossy af but at least he wasn't like young kobe, who was an immature spoiled brat that barely listened to his coaches back then. Although he was able to get past that when he became older.

Smoke117
08-15-2021, 07:23 AM
He's bossy af but at least he wasn't like young kobe, who was an immature spoiled brat that barely listened to his coaches back then. Although he was able to get past that when he became older.

Yeah, Mikey was just a piece of shit gambling degenerate who punched his teammates in the face. Great guy...:kobe:

3ba11
08-15-2021, 09:39 PM
Jordan is the consumate professional..

He three-peated with Cartwright, a role player that was a lot better than Longley

Jordan should be saying how Longley was a bum and how Phil used to chastise Luc when he went up weak by saying "you gotta get your feet underneath you Luc"... :facepalm:... the Bulls literally won IN SPITE of bums like Longley.