PDA

View Full Version : Is there a particular player you'd like to see playing with the Balls?

FultzNationRISE
08-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Obviously the thought of the Ball brothers teaming up one day is intriguing, but of course there are only three of them. You'd need a couple additional guys to fill out a starting lineup.

Given the size of the Balls, who would be a good fit?

I personally think Lebron would be great. It'd be incredibly stimulating to watch an alpha like him playing with the Balls. Helping them grow, teaching them to shoot. Giving them haircuts.

Btw, this isn't like a homosexual thing here fellas :lol. I'm talking about L'onzo, LeMelo and LeAngelo. So let's keep the discussion serious and on-topic please :oldlol:

TheCorporation
08-12-2021, 12:40 PM
Capitalization is everything :cheers:

Ghost1
08-12-2021, 01:21 PM
aD?

j3lademaster
08-12-2021, 01:32 PM
Obviously the thought of the Ball brothers teaming up one day is intriguing, but of course there are only three of them. You'd need a couple additional guys to fill out a starting lineup.

I personally think Lebron would be great. It'd be incredibly stimulating to watch an alpha like him playing with the Balls. Helping them grow, teaching them to shoot. Giving them haircuts.

Btw, this isn't like a homosexual thing here fellas :lol. I'm talking about L'onzo, LeMelo and LeAngelo. So let's keep the discussion serious and on-topic please :oldlol:I have to hand it to Lavar that he made me care about his sons for like a year. Man's entertaining.

ArbitraryWater
08-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Btw, this isn't like a homosexual thing here fellas :lol. I'm talking about L'onzo, LeMelo and LeAngelo. So let's keep the discussion serious and on-topic please :oldlol:

Lol you just know some dudes would be making it about that :lol

Akeem34TheDream
08-12-2021, 02:52 PM
OP is a masterbaiter.

72-10
08-12-2021, 04:46 PM
Is there a particular reason you make so many threads?

FultzNationRISE
01-03-2022, 01:35 AM
:basketball

Full Court
01-03-2022, 09:43 AM

Bulls play team ball and play to win. Lebron would be a terrible fit.

Manny98
01-03-2022, 09:46 AM

:oldlol: