PDA

View Full Version : Why is the NBA forcing the Ball Brothers on us? LiAngelo is not GOOd period.

k0kakw0rld
08-12-2021, 07:30 PM
This man scores 8 points in a game but his name is all over youtube because of a 0.6 sec halftime buzzer beater.

ENOUGH!!

GOT DAMN The dickriding is cringe at this point. I mean Lonzo was supposed to destroy all Magic records and look what happened. They are very popular on social media. The Kardashians of the NBA. However, there are far better players than them not getting opportunities and that frustrates me tbh.

bison
08-12-2021, 07:34 PM
Bookmarked thread to bump in 6 months when all 3 are participating in all star weekend

Full Court
08-12-2021, 07:40 PM
Lonzo's a solid player, Lamelo had an amazing rookie year....what's your beef with them?

SaintzFury13
08-12-2021, 07:42 PM
This man scores 8 points in a game but his name is all over youtube because of a 0.6 sec halftime buzzer beater.

ENOUGH!!

GOT DAMN The dickriding is cringe at this point. I mean Lonzo was supposed to destroy all Magic records and look what happened. They are very popular on social media. The Kardashians of the NBA. However, there are far better players than them not getting opportunities and that frustrates me tbh.

I mean...Lonzo's a pretty good player all things considered. He was definitely overhyped when he first came into the NBA, but he's found his own footing and I think he has all the makings for a potential all star selection at some point in his career. And Lamelo played great in his first year in the league, and I think he's going to be a special player all things considered. Obviously LiAngelo is the odd man out, but I see no reason to hate on the other two for being legitimately good players.

k0kakw0rld
08-12-2021, 07:49 PM
Lonzo's a solid player, Lamelo had an amazing rookie year....what's your beef with them?

Lonzo is supposed to be better than Curry and the next Magic lool

Anthony Edwards should have won ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. AGAIN POLITICS, POPULARITY GOT THEM WHERE THEY ARE.

Full Court
08-12-2021, 10:28 PM

Anthony Edwards should have won ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. AGAIN POLITICS, POPULARITY GOT THEM WHERE THEY ARE.

What?? He is???? First heard for me. If people were saying that when he first came to the league, I doubt anyone's saying that now.

And rookie of the year could have gone to Ball or Edwards. I probably would have given it to Edwards, but I don't think Ball getting it was a robbery in any way.

bobopenguin
08-12-2021, 10:30 PM

put the pipe down.

ImKobe
08-12-2021, 10:47 PM
LiAngelo is great and deserves a chance that was taken away from him last year due to COVID & injury. He's good enough to make the league, even good enough to play some decent minutes as a 3 & D guy.

Smoke117
08-12-2021, 10:55 PM
LiAngelo is great and deserves a chance that was taken away from him last year due to COVID & injury. He's good enough to make the league, even good enough to play some decent minutes as a 3 & D guy.

You have to be able to actually play defense to be a 3 & D guy, ace. He's slower than molasses for a guard and trash in general. You should also really stop throwing around the word great as it basically means nothing from you now.

MrFonzworth
08-12-2021, 11:24 PM
OP has so much built up anger he will end up murdering his roommate one day

Real Men Wear Green
08-13-2021, 06:33 PM
It's possible Charlotte is giving him a chance to make his brother happy but there is no reason to either doubt or praise him at this point.

But I figure he will have a decent career because OP is always wrong

Axe
08-13-2021, 06:35 PM
OP has so much built up anger he will end up murdering his roommate one day
I feel bad for him for having some childish takes lately. Hope he still forgives me someday though. :ohwell:

RachlNicholsazz
08-13-2021, 07:59 PM

Like everyone has stated it was close. If Edwards had won it, no one would be shocked but Ball was beating Edwards is basically every major statistic except for ppg and if Ball had played the same minutes as Edwards the ppg would be almost the same.

But the eye test. Ball looked like he had a bigger impact on his teams success than Edwards

3ba11
08-13-2021, 08:08 PM

Agreed.. I give him all the props in the world for being a hard worker. It would be easy for him to be the slack-off brother, but all 3 work extremely hard.

if one of them falls off (like say, lamelo), we'll know they took the summer off - competition is fierce in today's game because threes makes the skillsets more similar than previous eras, so it's a thinner line for someone to be viable versus non-viable