PDA

View Full Version : whos going to tell there grandkids about 2016 legoat 3-1?

And1AllDay
08-15-2021, 12:52 PM
im tellin yall one day your gonna tell your grandkids about this moment and your grandkids wont even believe you. youll have to tell them all about 3-1 but they wont believe the story line becos lets be real it sounds too made up

once upon a time a golden team crushed the mike 72-10 bulls all time record with 73 wins and became the new goat team. they started the szn 24-0 and never looked back with all time greats and power bench players

they had a player be the 1st only ever unanimous mvp in nba history

he had a 30 ppg 50/40/90 szn too

they had a player that could score thirty seven points in one quarter

they had a player win dpoy and known as most versatile defender

this golden team took a 3 to 1 lead in the finals which means bran could only win the finals if he won 3 games in a row with 2 on the road and the golden warriors did not lose 3 games in a row for the last 5 years

the only way anyone could beat this team is to lead a 3-1 comeback but thats impossible and never been done

https://i.postimg.cc/d3M23xv0/Le-Bron-3-1-King.jpg

the only way anyone could beat this team is to lead all players in every cat but thats impossible and never been done

https://i.postimg.cc/VLzymXKB/q23y4-RX6033-Xzw-LQ-5549-B19-Jx32.png

the only way anyone could beat this team is to score a 42.5 finals game score but thats impossible and never been done

https://i.postimg.cc/cCc828My/Game6,NBA_Finals_42.5.png

clevelannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

this is for yooooooooooooooooooooou

https://i.postimg.cc/90jpPtDx/cleveland.jpg

and he did it all for the city/state he was actually born in? ending the 52 yr championship drought?????????????

if we told this story to our grandkids would they even believe us?

MrFonzworth
08-15-2021, 04:56 PM
The fix was in.

ELITEpower23
08-15-2021, 06:34 PM
And1 got the haters questioning life.

No sir, our grandkids would not believe us we would have to show them video proof for them to believe it as the King's story sounds too fabricated to be real but after all that's the type of life he lived.

warriorfan
08-15-2021, 06:43 PM
Op and his alts will never have children. :lol

ELITEpower23
08-15-2021, 06:53 PM
Op and his alts will never have children. :lol

Will you tell your grand kids about LeComeback King?

Imagine it, huddling them all about an ashy table with beer cans every where. Perfect way to set the table for welfare, degen story time.

https://i.postimg.cc/660sDbKh/welfare_fan_starter_pack.png

What's the blue masking tape for?

coin24
08-15-2021, 07:02 PM
Op will tell his cool LeTiny stories to his jizzed in sock collection

kennygriffin
08-15-2021, 07:25 PM
our kids barely watch sports. they all just play video games now and tiktok or some shit. in 20 years their kids will be like "who's McHale jordane and lebram Jones. I only know Kobayashi Bryan because they named that award they give out to palapanoopis schedishvilli for the 4 point contest weekend thing

Axe
08-15-2021, 07:31 PM
Will you tell your grand kids about LeComeback King?

Imagine it, huddling them all about an ashy table with beer cans every where. Perfect way to set the table for welfare, degen story time.

https://i.postimg.cc/660sDbKh/welfare_fan_starter_pack.png

What's the blue masking tape for?
Got em.

https://c.tenor.com/evW6axiaeCEAAAAC/usosilly-laugh-haha.gif

ELITEpower23
08-15-2021, 08:21 PM
Got em.

https://c.tenor.com/evW6axiaeCEAAAAC/usosilly-laugh-haha.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/HX3lSnGXZnaWk/giphy.gif

Spurs m8
08-15-2021, 08:24 PM
Not you, as you will die a virgin

Hooker at best

And1AllDay
08-15-2021, 09:21 PM
Not you, as you will die a virgin

Hooker at best

will you tell your grandkids about 2016 legoat 3-1

3ba11
08-15-2021, 09:25 PM
Kyrie was an equal-scoring partner in those Finals and playoffs, so it was a shared load..

Lebron won Finals with elite 1st options as sidekick that averaged only 2-6 less than him (shared load), while MJ won with true 2nd options that averaged 10-20 less in every playoffs, Finals or series (carry-job)..

TLDR: Lebron needed elite 1st options as sidekicks that could match his scoring, while MJ won with a true 2nd option that averaged far less in every series.

Axe
08-15-2021, 09:25 PM
Kyrie was an equal-scoring partner in those Finals and playoffs, so it was a shared load..

Lebron won Finals with elite 1st options as sidekick that averaged only 2-6 less than him (shared load), while MJ won with true 2nd options that averaged 10-20 less in every playoffs, Finals or series (carry-job)..
No pip? Forget about it.

3ba11
08-15-2021, 09:26 PM
No pip? Forget about it.

Pippen was a 2nd option, while Wade, Kyrie and AD were elite 1st options - so Lebron needs 1st options to play sidekick and couldn't win with a 2nd option like Jordan did

Axe
08-15-2021, 09:28 PM
Pippen was a 2nd option, while Wade, Kyrie and AD were elite 1st options - so Lebron needs 1st options to play sidekick and couldn't win with a 2nd option like Jordan did
His career so forgettable without tree trunk pippen saving him from his 1-9 woes

3ba11
08-15-2021, 09:32 PM
His career so forgettable without tree trunk pippen saving him from his 1-9 woes

Everyone loses with low seeds, especially rookies and 2nd year players.. But in the history of basketball, there's 1 player that never lost with a 1 or 2 seed, while everyone else was handed their ass 5+ times with 1 or 2 seeds.

Now who do you think was the guy that never lost with 1 or 2 seeds?... it's the same guy that never lost as the favorite and won without super-teams or 1b's.. Jordan is the only guy to do any of these things (never lost with a good team, aka 1 or 2 seed... never lost as the favorite.. won without super-teams or 1b's)

All the pertinent facts say the same thing (that MJ is not only the goat, but he's the goat BY FAR)... then there's the stats and accolades to consider.. oh wait.. MJ is #1 in all those too

Axe
08-15-2021, 09:47 PM
Everyone loses with low seeds, especially rookies and 2nd year players.. But in the history of basketball, there's 1 player that never lost with a 1 or 2 seed, while everyone else was handed their ass 5+ times with 1 or 2 seeds.

Now who do you think was the guy that never lost with 1 or 2 seeds?... it's the same guy that never lost as the favorite and won without super-teams or 1b's.. Jordan is the only guy to do any of these things (never lost with a good team, aka 1 or 2 seed... never lost as the favorite.. won without super-teams or 1b's)

All the pertinent facts say the same thing (that MJ is not only the goat, but he's the goat BY FAR)... then there's the stats and accolades to consider.. oh wait.. MJ is #1 in all those too
Baloney!

3ba11
08-15-2021, 09:51 PM
Baloney!

you're the weakest poster of all-time... I tell you things that are the historical record and you say baloney... carry on

Axe
08-15-2021, 09:53 PM
you're the weakest poster of all-time... I tell you things that are the historical record and you say baloney... carry on
Rubbish

3ba11
08-15-2021, 09:54 PM
Rubbish

lol

Axe
08-15-2021, 09:55 PM
lol
Anyway you're not an mj fan after all it seems. ;)

3ba11
08-15-2021, 10:05 PM
Anyway you're not an mj fan after all it seems. ;)

I'm honestly wondering which fact from that post you don't believe....

[ ] You don't believe that MJ is the only guy that never lost with 1 or 2 seeds?....

[ ] You don't believe that Lebron, Kareem, Bird - basically everyone - lost 5+ times with 1 or 2 seeds?

[ ] You don't believe that only MJ never lost as the favorite?

[ ] You don't believe that only MJ won most of his rings with a true 2nd option that averaged far less?

Axe
08-15-2021, 10:09 PM
I'm honestly wondering which fact from that post you don't believe....

[ ] You don't believe that MJ is the only guy that never lost with 1 or 2 seeds?....

[ ] You don't believe that Lebron, Kareem, Bird - basically everyone - lost 5+ times with 1 or 2 seeds?

[ ] You don't believe that only MJ never lost as the favorite?

[ ] You don't believe that only MJ won most of his rings with a true 2nd option that averaged far less?
The bald his airness only flourished and capitalized on a light and soft 90s, especially after the flagrant foul was implemented into the league starting 1990. Let that sink in for awhile, you goddamn gen x-er.

3ba11
08-15-2021, 10:15 PM
The bald his airness only flourished and capitalized on a light and soft 90s, especially after the flagrant foul was implemented into the league starting 1990. Let that sink in for awhile, you goddamn gen x-er.

if the 90's was soft, then today's era must be softer than *****..

at least you could still hand-check and impede movement in the 90's.. today's league is no-contact game, while the neat, organized spacing looks like a marching band or dance routine... not actual basketball.

Axe
08-15-2021, 10:22 PM
if the 90's was soft, then today's era must be softer than *****..

at least you could still hand-check and impede movement in the 90's.. today's league is no-contact game, while the neat, organized spacing looks like a marching band or dance routine... not actual basketball.
He also had third-rate competitors in the finals, especially in the second three-peat. None of them were established dynasties unlike the ones who competed in the west more recently.

3ba11
08-15-2021, 11:03 PM
He also had third-rate competitors in the finals, especially in the second three-peat. None of them were established dynasties unlike the ones who competed in the west more recently.

Lebron made the Warriors a dynasty by losing to them, otherwise they'd be just like the Jazz... And Lebron formed super-teams to face the Spurs and Curry-Warriors - so Lebron had the advantage and initial favorite status each year, not the other way around.. He hand-picked the preseason favorite from 11-16' but fell to underdog or loser in the Finals every year except the Ray Allen miracle.

So Lebron made the Warriors a dynasty, while the unfairness of his super-team collusions inspired KD to supercede them.

Btw, lebron's ball-dominance is 1-2 against the Spurs, while Kobe's triangle destroyed the Spurs in 08' - Jordan's triangles achieved far greater margins above league ortg than Kobe's, so he would've destroyed the Spurs even worse..

It's funny because Lebron's super-teams of short-term/mercenary teamwork lose to organic chemistry and ball movement (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors), yet those are the only kind of teams the 90's had (long-term organic teams that move the ball)... So Jordan was 6-0 against the opponents that repeatedly hand Lebron his ass.

Btw, the 91' Lakers and 92' Blazers had better-ranked defenses than the Bulls and FAR more scorers, while the 93' Suns and 96' Sonics had nearly the same-ranked defense and far more scorers - only the Jazz didn't have a better cast than the Bulls, but they had a long-term organic brand that demolished Duncan/Popovich and Shaq's 4 all-star Lakers.. Broussard says it best here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_rA3emJMjs&t=693s)

kawhileonard2
08-15-2021, 11:06 PM
Why deliberately get a guy suspended then? If so good why do this?

3ba11
08-15-2021, 11:12 PM
Lebron made the Warriors a dynasty by losing to them, otherwise they'd be just like the Jazz... And Lebron formed super-teams to face the Spurs and Curry-Warriors - so Lebron had the advantage and initial favorite status each year, not the other way around.. He hand-picked the preseason favorite from 11-16' but fell to underdog or loser in the Finals every year except the Ray Allen miracle.

So Lebron made the Warriors a dynasty, while the unfairness of his super-team collusions inspired KD to supercede them.

Btw, lebron's ball-dominance is 1-2 against the Spurs, while Kobe's triangle destroyed the Spurs in 08' - Jordan's triangles achieved far greater margins above league ortg than Kobe's, so he would've destroyed the Spurs even worse..

It's funny because Lebron's super-teams of short-term/mercenary teamwork lose to organic chemistry and ball movement (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors), yet those are the only kind of teams the 90's had (long-term organic teams that move the ball)... So Jordan was 6-0 against the opponents that repeatedly hand Lebron his ass.

Btw, the 91' Lakers and 92' Blazers had better-ranked defenses than the Bulls and FAR more scorers, while the 93' Suns and 96' Sonics had nearly the same-ranked defense and far more scorers - only the Jazz didn't have a better cast than the Bulls, but they had a long-term organic brand that demolished Duncan/Popovich and Shaq's 4 all-star Lakers.. Broussard says it best here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_rA3emJMjs&t=693s)

Don't run from this Axe Capital

Axe
08-15-2021, 11:27 PM

Lol finals or not, the spurs and the warriors have made the finals numerous times in a span of a decade, along with winning a couple of them. How many western teams did that in the laidback 90s? Don't make a fool outta yourself lol.

ELITEpower23
08-15-2021, 11:32 PM
Lol finals or not, the spurs and the warriors have made the finals numerous times in a span of a decade, along with winning a couple of them. How many western teams did that in the laidback 90s? Don't make a fool outta yourself lol.

Ouch. Axe stays slaying 3ball

ELITEpower23
08-15-2021, 11:37 PM
im tellin yall one day your gonna tell your grandkids about this moment and your grandkids wont even believe you. youll have to tell them all about 3-1 but they wont believe the story line becos lets be real it sounds too made up

once upon a time a golden team crushed the mike 72-10 bulls all time record with 73 wins and became the new goat team. they started the szn 24-0 and never looked back with all time greats and power bench players

they had a player be the 1st only ever unanimous mvp in nba history

he had a 30 ppg 50/40/90 szn too

they had a player that could score thirty seven points in one quarter

they had a player win dpoy and known as most versatile defender

this golden team took a 3 to 1 lead in the finals which means bran could only win the finals if he won 3 games in a row with 2 on the road and the golden warriors did not lose 3 games in a row for the last 5 years

the only way anyone could beat this team is to lead a 3-1 comeback but thats impossible and never been done

https://i.postimg.cc/d3M23xv0/Le-Bron-3-1-King.jpg

the only way anyone could beat this team is to lead all players in every cat but thats impossible and never been done

https://i.postimg.cc/VLzymXKB/q23y4-RX6033-Xzw-LQ-5549-B19-Jx32.png

the only way anyone could beat this team is to score a 42.5 finals game score but thats impossible and never been done

https://i.postimg.cc/cCc828My/Game6,NBA_Finals_42.5.png

clevelannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

this is for yooooooooooooooooooooou

https://i.postimg.cc/90jpPtDx/cleveland.jpg

and he did it all for the city/state he was actually born in? ending the 52 yr championship drought?????????????

if we told this story to our grandkids would they even believe us?

Ether.

LeBron > *

ELITEpower23
08-30-2021, 09:44 PM
I will tell my grandkids for sure. Will you?

ELITEpower23
08-30-2021, 10:12 PM
Hey Guys! I made a video on my 2022 Western Conference Playoff Predictions. Give it a watch if you guys are interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBJarzdSxDU&ab_channel=NxNBA

Will you tell your grandkids about the great 2016 LeGoat comeback?

Axe
08-31-2021, 05:31 AM
I will tell my grandkids for sure. Will you?
:roll: