PDA

View Full Version : Freakshow

Sulico
08-16-2021, 11:56 AM
In the first 55 or so years there were 4 freaks in the NBA. I'm talking people with unnatural abilities for normal human body.

Wilt - 7'1 guy with strength of a power lifter and speed of a track athlete

Kareem - 7'2 guy with cat's agility and Kenyan athlete stamina.

Jordan - unprecedented mix of athleticism, agility, precision and motor in a 6'6 body.

Shaq - 350 pound man that could move like olympic gymnast.

Yet right now we live in an era when 5 freaks play at the same time:

Giannis - 7 foot dude with the build of Ben Wallace, speed of Iverson and vision of average NBA point guard.

KD - another 7 footer with great athleticism by NBA standarts and Ray Allens shot.

Lebron - best NBA body ever by far, 6'9/250 of pure muscle with the lightness and grace of a ballerina. (He lost some of it by now, but he's still a freak)

Zion - 300 pounds of muscle that jump like the Hulk.

Luka - 250 pound man with the strength of the T-800 terminator, body control of the T-1000 terminator and ability to whine of a 10 y.o. John Connor.

I'm so happy with the quality of game we witnessing right now. What a time to be alive.

08-16-2021, 12:04 PM
:facepalm

Shogon
08-16-2021, 12:28 PM
Wilt, Shaq & LeBron are the three in a class of their own. Nobody else deserves to be mentioned.

meat
08-16-2021, 03:42 PM
I LOVE Manute Bol! But I think he'd qualify as a freakshow. Wonderful man but very scary looking. He'd be in the circus in the 1800s.

Sulico
08-16-2021, 11:48 PM
I LOVE Manute Bol! But I think he'd qualify as a freakshow. Wonderful man but very scary looking. He'd be in the circus in the 1800s.

Manute Bol was just a long dude. Very clunky and weak, like he supposed to be at that height. He didn't possess any unnatural qualities for his type of body.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-16-2021, 11:55 PM
Kawhi has the physical strength of a NFL defensive lineman, 7"3 wingspan, hand size at 9.75 inches in length and 11.25 inches in width.

Thenameless
08-16-2021, 11:58 PM
Kawhi has the physical strength of a NFL defensive lineman, 7"3 wingspan, hand size at 9.75 inches in length and 11.25 inches in width.

...and made of glass.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-17-2021, 12:01 AM
...and made of glass.

30 years old and more finals MVPS then the guy in your avatar's entire career.

FKAri
08-17-2021, 12:02 AM

And a dicc the size of an air pod. A true physical marvel, that "man".

HBK_Kliq_2
08-17-2021, 12:04 AM
And a dicc the size of an air pod. A true physical marvel, that "man".

You would have to ask Lebron\Curry\Giannis about that. All the guys that got dicked down by him in conference finals or finals.

Smoke117
08-17-2021, 12:28 AM
Kawhi is done. He will probably play one more season and then retire because he's a bitch ass nikka.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-17-2021, 12:56 AM
Kawhi is done. He will probably play one more season and then retire because he's a bitch ass nikka.

He has 1 max contract left at least. So 8 more seasons left. He's also telling clippers which guys to draft, so he expects to be around for another decade or so.

RRR3
08-17-2021, 01:02 AM
He has 1 max contract left at least. So 8 more seasons left. He's also telling clippers which guys to draft, so he expects to be around for another decade or so.
You are on meth

Smoke117
08-17-2021, 01:02 AM

LMFAO if you think Kawhi will come anywhere close to lasting 8 more seasons. He will retired within four and he won't even be considered a top 30 player either. He will be around 46 to 50.

MrFonzworth
08-17-2021, 01:04 AM
Gianni's has the build of Ben Wallace? Lmao

Smoke117
08-17-2021, 01:06 AM
Gianni's has the build of Ben Wallace? Lmao

Well, he also said the speed of Iverson and I'd say that's a lot dumber of a statement.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-17-2021, 01:06 AM
You are on meth

LMFAO if you think Kawhi will come anywhere close to lasting 8 more seasons. He will retired within four and he won't even be considered a top 30 player either. He will be around 46 to 50.

Lebron is playing at 37 years old. Kawhi's game will age better then him because he doesn't rely on athleticism and has a better jumpshot.

Kawhi can play at 40 years old and still put up 27\5\5 with elite defense and be the best player in the game. He's a FREAKSHOW

Smoke117
08-17-2021, 01:08 AM
Lebron is playing at 37 years old. Kawhi's game will age better then him because he doesn't rely on athleticism and has a better jumpshot.

Kawhi can play at 40 years old and still put up 27\5\5 with elite defense and be the best player in the game. He's a FREAKSHOW

LeBron isn't made of glass and isn't a giant pusscake like Kawhi who had to sit out an entire season with a minor thigh ailment.

HBK_Kliq_2
08-17-2021, 01:10 AM
LeBron isn't made of glass and isn't a giant pusscake like Kawhi who had to sit out an entire season with a minor thigh ailment.

Kawhi is 30 years old and has never even had a major injury (full tear).

Partial tear ACL is 6-7 months.

Sat out because Pop and the front office are pieces of shits who didn't want to give him a co star, he asked for Paul George and they didn't get him.

Smoke117
08-17-2021, 01:27 AM
Kawhi is 30 years old and has never even had a major injury (full tear).

Partial tear ACL is 6-7 months.

Sat out because Pop and the front office are pieces of shits who didn't want to give him a co star, he asked for Paul George and they didn't get him.

Lol that makes Kawhi the piece of shit not Pop or the rest of the front office. Kawhi was being paid 19 million dollars so fukk him and his alligator tears.

Spurs m8
08-17-2021, 01:28 AM
Lebron has lightness and grace?

What dimension are you from, bro?

I'll hand it to him though...those peds worked

Spurs m8
08-17-2021, 01:29 AM
Lol that makes Kawhi the piece of shit not Pop or the rest of the front office. Kawhi was being paid 19 million dollars so fukk him and his alligator tears.

Exactly lol

Dude is so blinded by kawhis dong

You can tell he didn't know who kawhi was on his spurs days

Sulico
08-17-2021, 04:20 AM
Lebron has lightness and grace?

What dimension are you from, bro?

I'll hand it to him though...those peds worked

You are fanatic, you can't evaluate players objectively because you are blinded by your love and hate.

I'm from dimension where people can do that.

I really thought about Kawhi and was close to putting him here. But his huge hands is the only thing that is close to be unnatural and they don't really define him. His game is more about his skill and amazing accuracy.
Overall he is more worked for his excellence than was born with a gift.

kennygriffin
08-17-2021, 04:27 AM
In the first 55 or so years there were 4 freaks in the NBA. I'm talking people with unnatural abilities for normal human body.

Wilt - 7'1 guy with strength of a power lifter and speed of a track athlete

Kareem - 7'2 guy with cat's agility and Kenyan athlete stamina.

Jordan - unprecedented mix of athleticism, agility, precision and motor in a 6'6 body.

Shaq - 350 pound man that could move like olympic gymnast.

Yet right now we live in an era when 5 freaks play at the same time:

Giannis - 7 foot dude with the build of Ben Wallace, speed of Iverson and vision of average NBA point guard.

KD - another 7 footer with great athleticism by NBA standarts and Ray Allens shot.

Lebron - best NBA body ever by far, 6'9/250 of pure muscle with the lightness and grace of a ballerina. (He lost some of it by now, but he's still a freak)

Zion - 300 pounds of muscle that jump like the Hulk.

Luka - 250 pound man with the strength of the T-800 terminator, body control of the T-1000 terminator and ability to whine of a 10 y.o. John Connor.

I'm so happy with the quality of game we witnessing right now. What a time to be alive.

Kobe - small hands, can't palm the ball. no athletic or power advantage over anyone and somehow becomes Jordan with more range