PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING Embiid 4-year $196M supermax extension w/ player option on last season

rawimpact
08-17-2021, 11:06 AM
Joel Embiid and Philadelphia 76ers finalizing 4-year, $196 million supermax extension through 2026-27. Deal includes a player option on the final season and is expected to be announced today.

Per WOJ

Kblaze8855
08-17-2021, 11:17 AM
Looks about right. Joel is one of those guys who is probably a lot better historically than his career may ever allow people to admit. Aside from the true freaks of nature he’s probably a good matchup vs any center who ever played. I still wince every time he lands funny though and that’s just who he is at this point. He’s too good to attach a “If he were healthy he might be….” label because he already is an all time great big. But still. I want a little more.

rawimpact
08-17-2021, 11:18 AM
Looks about right. Joel is one of those guys who is probably a lot better historically than his career may ever allow people to admit. Aside from the true freaks of nature he’s probably a good matchup vs any center who ever played. I still wince every time he lands funny though and that’s just who he is at this point. He’s too good to attach a “If he were healthy he might be….” label because he already is an all time great big. But still. I want a little more.

yeah this is a no brainer considering he's the face of the franchise. With his talent you have to ride or die with him the next four years.

HylianNightmare
08-17-2021, 12:11 PM
Dude needs a better team. Don't waste his prime with Tobias Harris as his best help

sdot_thadon
08-17-2021, 12:14 PM
I'm happy for him, this is a far cry from wondering if he'd make it through his rookie deal healthy.

Mask the Embiid
08-17-2021, 12:15 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/059/601/spiderman116_spideydancing1.gif

FultzNationRISE
08-17-2021, 09:07 PM
Kinda funny looking back at that draft, you figure the teams that took Wiggins and Jabari Parker ahead of him must be absolutely kicking themselves :hammerhead:

Then you realize it was the Cavs and Bucks and coincidentally they both won chips since that time :oldlol:

Draz
08-18-2021, 01:51 PM
Kinda funny looking back at that draft, you figure the teams that took Wiggins and Jabari Parker ahead of him must be absolutely kicking themselves :hammerhead:

Then you realize it was the Cavs and Bucks and coincidentally they both won chips since that time :oldlol:
They definitely dodged a bullet with that shit

tontoz
08-18-2021, 01:58 PM
After the season he had they had to pay him. After all those years of tanking for high picks he is the only one that has worked out well.

Still his injury history is a major concern.

He was on the Zach Lowe podcast during the season. Apparently there was a lot of conflict between him and the team regarding his foot problems in his first two seasons. He finally blew them off because he felt they were pushing him too hard when he wasn't ready.

He also said he copied moves from Dirk prior to the season because he felt it would help him in the playoffs.

AirBonner
08-18-2021, 03:41 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Df6nf2bw/808-E4385-1-FE2-40-A5-BBE2-8-BDB12-C73593.jpg

Wally450
08-19-2021, 09:40 AM
Now just get him someone better than Simmons and they may get over the hump.

Manny98
08-19-2021, 09:55 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Df6nf2bw/808-E4385-1-FE2-40-A5-BBE2-8-BDB12-C73593.jpg
:roll::roll:

GOBB
08-20-2021, 08:41 AM
After the season he had they had to pay him. After all those years of tanking for high picks he is the only one that has worked out well.

Still his injury history is a major concern.

He was on the Zach Lowe podcast during the season. Apparently there was a lot of conflict between him and the team regarding his foot problems in his first two seasons. He finally blew them off because he felt they were pushing him too hard when he wasn't ready.

He also said he copied moves from Dirk prior to the season because he felt it would help him in the playoffs.

16ppg 8rpg 7.7apg 1.7spg

Rookie of the year
3x all star
3rd team all nba
2x first team all defense
Runner up for DPOY this past season

Leads the league in assisted 3pt shots since he started playing

If I had the stats since he entered the league Id bet without knowing he is top 10 if not closer to top 5 in total points from assists. So while he doesn’t take 3’a he’s the best in the business at creating 3pt shots. The sixers 3pt shooting is night and down when he’s on he court vs off.

So to say Embiid is the only one to work out isn’t true in the slightest. It’s more so on the side of wrong.

Axe
08-20-2021, 08:56 AM
Can you do it, doc?

tontoz
08-20-2021, 09:00 AM
16ppg 8rpg 7.7apg 1.7spg

Rookie of the year
3x all star
3rd team all nba
2x first team all defense
Runner up for DPOY this past season

Leads the league in assisted 3pt shots since he started playing

If I had the stats since he entered the league Id bet without knowing he is top 10 if not closer to top 5 in total points from assists. So while he doesn’t take 3’a he’s the best in the business at creating 3pt shots. The sixers 3pt shooting is night and down when he’s on he court vs off.

So to say Embiid is the only one to work out isn’t true in the slightest. It’s more so on the side of wrong.

I said work out well. Do you really think Simmons has lived up to expectations as a number 1 pick? He isn't a bust but i would say at this point he is a disappointment.

He had a complete meltdown in the playoffs, scared to shoot and struggling horribly at the foul line. I can accept not shooting jumpers but when your primary ball handler can't make foul shots that is a huge problem. Seems like he has an attitude issue as well, cutting off communication with the front office.

Not to mention that he is a horrible fit with Embiid and the two don't seem to get along at all.

Then there are all the other draft picks they completely f'd up. Hard to remember them all. :oldlol:

GOBB
08-20-2021, 09:52 AM
I said work out well. Do you really think Simmons has lived up to expectations as a number 1 pick? He isn't a bust but i would say at this point he is a disappointment.

He had a complete meltdown in the playoffs, scared to shoot and struggling horribly at the foul line. I can accept not shooting jumpers but when your primary ball handler can't make foul shots that is a huge problem. Seems like he has an attitude issue as well, cutting off communication with the front office.

Not to mention that he is a horrible fit with Embiid and the two don't seem to get along at all.

Then there are all the other draft picks they completely f'd up. Hard to remember them all. :oldlol:

Live up to expectations of a #1 pick? Nah. But I still think his pick worked out. He’s been vital for the sixers winning 50+ and making the playoffs. Without him? Who knows how the team looks. Ingram would’ve been a better fit no doubt. I just can’t bring myself to say his pick didn’t work out. As frustrating as he’s been.

We definitely bombed some picks. I only count Hinkie era honestly. When he was forced out the process ended in my eyes. But Noel, Okafor bombed.

Manny98
08-20-2021, 09:53 AM
Will EmBum ever make a conference finals :oldlol:

tontoz
08-20-2021, 10:00 AM
Will EmBum ever make a conference finals :oldlol:

Embiid averaged 30/13 against the Hawks on a bum knee. Cant really blame him for the loss.

Simmons on the other hand averaged 10 ppg shooting 33% from the foul line. That is just embarrassing.

Harris played reasonably well and Curry went off averaging 21 ppg with a TS of 79% :applause:

This loss was squarely on Simmons.

Manny98
08-20-2021, 10:23 AM
Embiid averaged 30/13 against the Hawks on a bum knee. Cant really blame him for the loss.

Simmons on the other hand averaged 10 ppg shooting 33% from the foul line. That is just embarrassing.

Harris played reasonably well and Curry went off averaging 21 ppg with a TS of 79% :applause:

Embiid deserves a ton of blame

Shit the bed in game 4

Misses two crucial free throws in game 5

Turned the ball over 100x in game 7

Simmons deserves some of the blame but not all, Embiid deserves some blame as well which he doesn't seem to be getting

https://youtu.be/KRdPfgk14-M

Axe
08-20-2021, 10:24 AM

And he beat his own brother to having an iconic playoff moment first too :cheers:

tontoz
08-20-2021, 10:34 AM
And he beat his own brother to having an iconic playoff moment first too :cheers:

Once again bringing Steph into a thread that has nothing to do with him.

How was Seth "iconic" in a 2nd round loss? What specifically did he do that was iconic?

Axe
08-20-2021, 10:43 AM
Once again bringing Steph into a thread that has nothing to do with him.

How was Seth "iconic" in a 2nd round loss? What specifically did he do that was iconic?
He tallied harris's 24 points in game six of the semifinals against the hawks en route to their win. His performance in game five is close to it only if they didn't choke that game away. It's kinda exceptional for someone who's believed to be a role player, especially when he played in the d-league before. And he did so with a team that's been struggling to get past the second round for quite a while now.

Real Men Wear Green
08-20-2021, 10:49 AM
Now just get him someone better than Simmons and they may get over the hump.

If the Celtics could have traded Walker for Simmons it would have so-called Fultz for Tatum.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 10:52 AM
He tallied harris's 24 points in game six of the semifinals against the hawks en route to their win. His performance in game five is close to it only if they didn't choke that game away. It's kinda exceptional for someone who's believed to be a role player, especially when he played in the d-league before. And he did so with a team that's been struggling to get past the second round for quite a while now.

And they still didn't get past the second round in spite of being a 1 seed. It wasn't like he was the key in a game 7 victory. Shooting well and losing to a lower seed in the second round isn't iconic. That is just dumb.

Axe
08-20-2021, 11:04 AM
And they still didn't get past the second round in spite of being a 1 seed. It wasn't like he was the key in a game 7 victory. Shooting well and losing to a lower seed in the second round isn't iconic. That is just dumb.
Well, can't blame you if you don't want to believe it but what's more is that he also outscored his #1 pick teammate ben simmons in that series as well, who went for a combined 19 points in the last three games against the hawks. Even i wasn't expecting he could play like that during that time.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 11:14 AM
Well, can't blame you if you don't want to believe it but what's more is that he also outscored #1 pick ben simmons in that series as well, who went for a combined 19 points in the last three games against the hawks. Even i wasn't expecting he'd play like that during that time.

Steph dropped 44/11 on eventual finalist Spurs way back in 2013 in the playoffs. The Spurs were 1 game away from a title that year.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201305060SAS.html

Steph was the leading scorer in that game by 16 points. How is that game not iconic?

Axe
08-20-2021, 11:17 AM
Steph dropped 44/11 on eventual finalist Spurs way back in 2013 in the playoffs. The Spurs were 1 game away from a title that year.

Steph was the leading scorer in that game by 16 points. How is that game not iconic?
Maybe because it's already known that he's the offensive anchor for his team during that time?

tontoz
08-20-2021, 11:26 AM
Maybe because it's already known that he's the offensive anchor for his team during that time?

Steph averaged only 23 ppg that season. He wasn't even an All-Star yet. He exceeded his RS average by 21 pts in the playoffs against a dynasty, a team that won 5 chips and was one game away from getting one that year.

That isn't iconic but Seth shooting well and losing to a 5 seed somehow is iconic.

:facepalm

Axe
08-20-2021, 11:31 AM
Steph averaged only 23 ppg that season. He wasn't even an All-Star yet. He exceeded his RS average by 21 pts in the playoffs against a dynasty, a team that won 5 chips and was one game away from getting one that year.

That isn't iconic but Seth shooting well and losing to a 5 seed somehow is iconic.

Because seth was a role player and used to play in the d-league. So there weren't that much to expect about him. :oldlol:

Otoh, his elder brother was the #7 overall pick twelve years ago.

RRR3
08-20-2021, 11:37 AM

It’s not iconic because no one ****ing remembers it. Iconic LeBron game 6 Boston, LeBron’s block, Kawhi GW against Sixers, Jordan game winner versus Jazz, Jordan 63 versus Boston, Hakeem dream shake on Robinson, Kobe alley oop to Shaq, etc.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 11:41 AM
It’s not iconic because no one ****ing remembers it. Iconic LeBron game 6 Boston, LeBron’s block, Kawhi GW against Sixers, Jordan game winner versus Jazz, Jordan 63 versus Boston, Hakeem dream shake on Robinson, Kobe alley oop to Shaq, etc.

That is exactly my point. Nobody was talking about Seth's performance in the second round against the Hawks until i brought it up. Yet somehow this clown thinks it was iconic.

Axe
08-20-2021, 11:44 AM
That is exactly my point. Nobody was talking about Seth's performance in the second round against the Hawks until i brought it up. Yet somehow this clown thinks it was iconic.

Again, for someone who's a role player it kinda is. It may not be remembered by most tho because his name isn't as prominent as those guys.

Joey Turnbuckle
08-20-2021, 11:45 AM
What'd Embiid break this time?

tontoz
08-20-2021, 11:46 AM
Because seth was a role player and used to play in the d-league. So there weren't that much to expect about him. :oldlol:

Otoh, his elder brother was the #7 overall pick twelve years ago.

Philly signed Seth for 4 years $32 million. They knew he could play so the G-League angle doesn't work.

Nobody knew that Curry would go on to be a star player going into the 2013 playoffs. He wasn't even an All-Star.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 11:47 AM
Again, for someone who's a role player it kinda is. It may not be remembered by most tho because his name isn't as prominent as those guys.

You sure as hell didnt mention it until i brought it up. Why weren't you talking about it if it was iconic?

Axe
08-20-2021, 11:49 AM
You sure as hell didnt mention it until i brought it up. Why weren't you talking about it if it was iconic?
Huh? I'm pretty sure i mentioned it in stanley's thread before, albeit their matchup against the wizards in the first round.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 11:53 AM
Huh? I'm pretty sure i mentioned it in stanley's thread before, albeit their matchup against the wizards in the first round.

In a troll thread. Fitting.

So why do you keep bringing up Steph in threads that have nothing to do with him? Is it because you lost money betting against him or are you just butthurt he took rings away from your hero?

GOBB
08-20-2021, 11:55 AM

Doc rivers needs to share the blame. He is a horrible in game adjuster. He adjusts after the fact. And by that time your team is defeated. He also is accountability for Ben Simmons in how he plays. All season he said the way he played is fine. He never challenged Ben to score more/be more aggressive. He never chewed him out for passing up a wide open dunk. So while Ben performance was face palm worthy. And he definitely gets blame. Doc came here as a veteran coach (with his series fails since Boston title) and allowed Ben to stay in his comfort zone.

If blame was a car? Doc is the passenger giving Ben the driver directions.

Axe
08-20-2021, 11:57 AM
In a troll thread. Fitting.

So why do you keep bringing up Steph in threads that have nothing to do with him? Is it because you lost money betting against him or are you just butthurt he took rings away from your hero?
:roll:

I don't like his stans rofl.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 11:58 AM
Doc rivers needs to share the blame. He is a horrible in game adjuster. He adjusts after the fact. And by that time your team is defeated. He also is accountability for Ben Simmons in how he plays. All season he said the way he played is fine. He never challenged Ben to score more/be more aggressive. He never chewed him out for passing up a wide open dunk. So while Ben performance was face palm worthy. And he definitely gets blame. Doc came here as a veteran coach (with his series fails since Boston title) and allowed Ben to stay in his comfort zone.

If blame was a car? Doc is the passenger giving Ben the driver directions.

Not going to argue about Doc. He certainly wasn't impressive with the Clippers. I remember Boston fans trashing him prior to KG and Ray coming to town.

GOBB
08-20-2021, 11:58 AM

Shit the bed in game 4

Simmons deserves some of the blame but not all, Embiid deserves some blame as well which he doesn't seem to be getting

A ton? You’re a dumbass. If there is a list of blame Embiid is far below if he is even on it. No mention of Tobias selling out in the second half of games if not games? No mention of Doc rivers coaching? One game with a large lead kept the 2nd unit which has been a weak part of the Sixers in for a long time as the lead evaporates? Of course not. You’re just mad Embiid dominates Nets big men. Sucks for you.

tontoz
08-20-2021, 12:01 PM
:roll:

I don't like his stans rofl.

His stans dont bring him up nearly as often as you do. I cant remember the last time warrior fan brought him up but you bring him up almost every day. Doesn't matter what the thread is about you have to bring him up. He definitely has you triggered for some reason.

fourkicks44
08-20-2021, 05:24 PM
A ton? You’re a dumbass. If there is a list of blame Embiid is far below if he is even on it. No mention of Tobias selling out in the second half of games if not games? No mention of Doc rivers coaching? One game with a large lead kept the 2nd unit which has been a weak part of the Sixers in for a long time as the lead evaporates? Of course not. You’re just mad Embiid dominates Nets big men. Sucks for you.

TBH even if Embiid made those free throws that game was virtually over anyway, would have been a long shot pulling out a victory from there. It is not like he stood on the 3 point line when shooting a game winner and cost his team the game when they needed three points and not two.

And for the record Seth Curry was great offensively in the playoffs, he really stepped up. However he was partly a reason they lost because he couldn't guard anyone. Kevin Heurter destroyed him and that was a huge factor to the Hawks success in that series.

I don't really blame Curry tho. Danny Green was injured and Simmons was giving nothing offensively, so Doc was forced to leave Curry in.

Ok carry on now.

GOBB
08-20-2021, 06:03 PM
TBH even if Embiid made those free throws that game was virtually over anyway, would have been a long shot pulling out a victory from there. It is not like he stood on the 3 point line when shooting a game winner and cost his team the game when they needed three points and not two.

And for the record Seth Curry was great offensively in the playoffs, he really stepped up. However he was partly a reason they lost because he couldn't guard anyone. Kevin Heurter destroyed him and that was a huge factor to the Hawks success in that series.

I don't really blame Curry tho. Danny Green was injured and Simmons was giving nothing offensively, so Doc was forced to leave Curry in.

Ok carry on now.

Curry will never be a defender so that’s the risk you take with having him. The issues is the bench provides no reliable offense to offset defensive woes like that. Doc doesn’t play maxey and when he does the moment Shake has a good game he goes to him the next game. I don’t blame Thybulle but he’s really an offensive liability out there. Great defense but no offense. He can’t even give you Tony Allen scoring. If he was a 3 and D player? Guys like Curry you can live with.

Hawks bench scoring was killing us. I always felt the bench was key for the Sixers to get far. I know Ben did what he did. But if you remember the Hawks always had someone off the bench giving them buckets. We really needed someone. I was hoping we could get Kelly Olynky (spelling??). He would’ve been the perfect forward off the bench to give us some offense. Shake really fell off when Doc was praising him to be the scoring guard off the bench. I hope Maxey gets more minutes. I think he can be a Lou Williams caliber scoring guard off the bench. Not comparing their games just the role of that makes sense? The combo guard that gives you instance offense.

Not having Danny Green even tho his defense is as bad as Currys hurt. Didn’t think I would say that. Danny could hit 3’s. But again I feel if Maxey was given more burn from Doc who knows.

But bench has always been the top thing I was worried about last season

Axe
08-20-2021, 06:45 PM
His stans dont bring him up nearly as often as you do. I cant remember the last time warrior fan brought him up but you bring him up almost every day. Doesn't matter what the thread is about you have to bring him up. He definitely has you triggered for some reason.
Nah, i just feel some sort of fun doing it. :oldlol:

jamesmax1991
08-22-2021, 04:49 PM
For Embid to win a championship, Simmons needs to get traded ASAP! No more playing around 76ers, they keep asking for more and more from every team.

Ben isn't even communicating with the team and they still have him on their roster. Trade him right away or risk having to deal with another James Harden situation that happened in 2020.... Ben needs to go to the SPURS to grow!

https://youtu.be/kXtFSUfwh2k

Real Men Wear Green
08-22-2021, 05:05 PM
Who do the Spurs have worth Simmons? Philly is trying to win now and shouldnt just deal him for 5 future firsts or whatever as it would risk wasting Embiid's prime. If they deal Simmons they ideally get a star guard, a guy that can shoot as well as create for teammates.

jamesmax1991
08-22-2021, 05:16 PM
How about Dejounte Murray and Derrick White. Murray averaged 15 and 7 last year, he aint no SCRUB! and White is a hustler and can shoot the ball really well.

All Im saying if you trading Simmons, send him on the other coast :lol

GOBB
08-24-2021, 10:40 AM
How about Dejounte Murray and Derrick White. Murray averaged 15 and 7 last year, he aint no SCRUB! and White is a hustler and can shoot the ball really well.

All Im saying if you trading Simmons, send him on the other coast :lol

Trash. Spurs have nothing

rizarefaldi
08-24-2021, 10:48 AM
Will EmBum ever make a conference finals

tontoz
08-24-2021, 10:55 AM
Will EmBum ever make a conference finals

Creating an alt just to troll a player is so lame. :facepalm

GrayGoat
08-24-2021, 12:05 PM
So far the best offer was with Indiana and they turned that reasonable offer down. 76ers will drown because it.

GOBB
08-25-2021, 01:12 PM
So far the best offer was with Indiana and they turned that reasonable offer down. 76ers will drown because it.

Drown? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Manny98
08-27-2021, 07:47 PM

Shit the bed in game 4

Biggest choker of this generation and it's not even close
Went 0-12 in the second half with an opportunity to go up 3-1

https://youtu.be/d47lS5uPJ-Y

Imagine putting this series on Simmons :facepalm

Can't wait till he gets out of that garbage franchise and flourishes on a new team

Simmons legit looks like a top 10 player in the NBA when EmChoke isn't holding him back

coastalmarker99
08-27-2021, 07:53 PM
Embiid was playing through injury and was carrying the 76ers on both sides of the court in that Hawks series.

For Simmons to only average 9PPG on 33 percent shooting from the foul line while not showing up in the fourth quarter for the whole series.

Means that he deserves all of the blame for the 76ers loss to the Hawks last season.

coastalmarker99
08-27-2021, 07:55 PM

Can't wait till he gets out of that garbage franchise and flourishes on a new team

Simmons legit looks like a top 10 player in the NBA when EmChoke isn't holding him back

Ben Simmons stats in 7 games against the Hawks: 9.9 pts, 6.3 rebs, 8.6 asts, 1.3 stls, 0.9 blks, and 33% from the FT line.

Ben Simmons' stats from Games 5-7 against the Hawks

Game 5: 38 min - 8 pts - 4 reb - 9 ast - 2/4 FG - 4/14 FT

Game 6: 25 min - 6 pts - 9 reb - 5 ast - 2/6 FG - 2/4 FT

Game 7: 36 min - 5 pts - 8 reb - 13 ast - 2/4 FG - 1/2 FT

And you are blaming Embiid :roll:

When Ben isn’t even attempting that wide-open dunks you know he is basically useless as the Hawks defenders can cheat off him and double Embiid

Manny98
08-27-2021, 07:57 PM
Embiid was playing through injury and was carrying the 76ers on both sides of the court in that Hawks series.

For Simmons to only average 9PPG on 33 percent shooting from the foul line while not showing up in the fourth quarter for the whole series.

Means that he deserves all of the blame for the 76ers loss to the Hawks last season.
0-12 in the second half and missing the game winning layup is carrying :roll:

Manny98
08-27-2021, 07:59 PM
Ben Simmons stats in 7 games against the Hawks: 9.9 pts, 6.3 rebs, 8.6 asts, 1.3 stls, 0.9 blks, and 33% from the FT line.

Played great defense and averaged 9 assists,

Yes he could have been more aggressive but he doesn't deserve nearly as much blame as he's getting

coastalmarker99
08-27-2021, 08:01 PM
Played great defense and averaged 9 assists,

Yes he could have been more aggressive but he doesn't deserve nearly as much blame as he's getting

He does deserve all of the blame he is getting as when you are on a Max contract and are shooting 33 percent from the foul line as a guard and are flat out scared to take wide-open drunks and layups.

You deserve to get roasted.

The 76ers are not paying Ben over 170 Millon dollars to be a defensive role player and the fifth option on offence.

We know he has the talent as he dropped 42 points on Rudy's head.

But Ben lacks the mental strength to become a truly great player in the NBA as he refuses to work on the flaws in his game.

coastalmarker99
08-27-2021, 09:30 PM

The problem with Simmons though is because he offers no spacing John Collins had an easier time contesting Joel's game-winning layup

And if you go back and watch a lot of the 76ers offensive struggles throughout the playoff you see the same thing.

Simmons clogging the lane which makes it very tough on Joel to score in the playoffs.

Thenameless
08-27-2021, 09:55 PM
For Embid to win a championship, Simmons needs to get traded ASAP! No more playing around 76ers, they keep asking for more and more from every team.

Ben isn't even communicating with the team and they still have him on their roster. Trade him right away or risk having to deal with another James Harden situation that happened in 2020.... Ben needs to go to the SPURS to grow!

https://youtu.be/kXtFSUfwh2k

Man, the guy really looks stupid in any uniform.

Manny98
08-28-2021, 07:00 AM
The problem with Simmons though is because he offers no spacing John Collins had an easier time contesting Joel's game-winning layup

And if you go back and watch a lot of the 76ers offensive struggles throughout the playoff you see the same thing.

Simmons clogging the lane which makes it very tough on Joel to score in the playoffs.

Embiid had no problem scoring during the regular season so it's no excuse for going 0-12 in a half and missing an easy layup to put the series to bed

GOBB
08-28-2021, 09:08 AM

When Ben isn’t even attempting that wide-open dunks you know he is basically useless as the Hawks defenders can cheat off him and double Embiid

Manny wears a helmet here when he posts. Guy makes zero sense he just hates Embiid. Shits weird he’s that obsessed. Probably has photos of Embiid on his walls. Most have puncture holes in them from him throwing knives at them whenever he does well. Most of the photos he went into the mind of a 11yr old as he doodled all over it. Giving embiid missing teeth, patch over eye etc. ultimate weirdo.