PDA

View Full Version : Here's 2 mins of playoff mode, willpower & true mastery.

LAL
08-20-2021, 01:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SQop5DWw8

ShawkFactory
08-20-2021, 01:45 PM
Of all the Kobe things you could show...it's this? 10 or so points in the third quarter against a mediocre team in a game that they ended up losing?

SouBeachTalents
08-20-2021, 01:48 PM
3rd quarter runs in regular season losses in March, the stuff of legends :applause:

LAL
08-20-2021, 01:53 PM
Of all the Kobe things you could show...it's this? 10 or so points in the third quarter against a mediocre team in a game that they ended up losing?

lol forgot they lost that one. You see the greatness tho? The shooting form, the handles, the footwork.. Crazy right?

And1AllDay
08-20-2021, 01:55 PM

3rd quarter runs in regular season losses in March, the stuff of legends :applause:

lal on that low iq tip

use my avy for a better ref dumb azz op :oldlol:

LAL
08-20-2021, 02:02 PM
lal on that low iq tip

use my avy for a better ref dumb azz op :oldlol:

That wasn't during playoff mode, i needed a rare playoff mode clip because i couldn't find one from lebron i noticed.

FKAri
08-20-2021, 02:15 PM
That wasn't during playoff mode, i needed a rare playoff mode clip because i couldn't find one from lebron i noticed.

So what you're saying is that you can't find a single positive moment in Lebron and Kobe's entire playoff careers? Makes sense. They're both trash.

RRR3
08-20-2021, 02:18 PM
Nineiron with another spectacular thread backfire.

LAL
08-20-2021, 02:22 PM
So what you're saying is that you can't find a single positive moment in Lebron and Kobe's entire playoff careers? Makes sense. They're both trash.

After announcing playoff mode i meant.

LAL
08-20-2021, 02:24 PM
Nineiron with another spectacular thread backfire.

I thought those 2mins were pretty impressive anyway. Did you watch it, can you see the details in his game? I doubt it.

LAL
08-20-2021, 02:28 PM
Look at him giving the away crowd what they want to see. Not what they want to read. (Stats)

SaintzFury13
08-20-2021, 02:34 PM

Then you didn't look at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN17J-KMWnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXjerxt6vQ

And these aren't even his greatest playoff performances.

8Ball
08-20-2021, 02:37 PM
People wake up and decide to be stupid like OP.

No way they are this stupid naturally.

ArbitraryWater
08-20-2021, 02:49 PM
Can you show us Kobe's playoff mode in the playoffs?

And compare it to brans?

LAL
08-20-2021, 02:57 PM
Then you didn't look at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN17J-KMWnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXjerxt6vQ

And these aren't even his greatest playoff performances.

After announcing playoff mode activation.

LAL
08-20-2021, 02:59 PM

And compare it to brans?

Took his team to the playoffs in spectacular fashion after announcing playoff mode activation. Check the clip, it's godly.

Mauzah
08-20-2021, 03:03 PM
Leave it to the insecure Lebron fans to turn this thread into a Kobe bash Bron party :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
08-20-2021, 03:12 PM
lol forgot they lost that one. You see the greatness tho? The shooting form, the handles, the footwork.. Crazy right?

Do you think that people don't think or know that Kobe was incredibly skilled? I'm confused

He shot 11-33 in this game, btw. For every crazy make there were 2 misses.

SaintzFury13
08-20-2021, 03:12 PM
After announcing playoff mode activation.

So he needs to tell people what playoff mode is because his regular style of play in shitty in the eyes of fans?

SouBeachTalents
08-20-2021, 03:19 PM
Do you think that people don't think or know that Kobe was incredibly skilled? I'm confused

:oldlol: He went 2/9 in the 4th too

LAL
08-20-2021, 03:20 PM

I know people think he's very skilled, but why can't you stfu and watch, or not watch? This is for people that want to watch true will power, handles, skills and entertainment. Especially after announcing playoff mode activation like lebron did in 2019.

Maybe not the greatest example but that last shot should've been a foul if i remember correctly.

LAL
08-20-2021, 03:22 PM
So he needs to tell people what playoff mode is because his regular style of play in shitty in the eyes of fans?

Dude only has 1 gear, proved it after falling flat on his but after announcing that shit. Kobe's playoff mode activation showed us he has another gear, it was crazy.

SaintzFury13
08-20-2021, 03:25 PM
I know people think he's very skilled, but why can't you stfu and watch, or not watch?

Because no one cares. We don't need a reminder of how great Kobe was. This is a regular season game and a short time span that Kobe had in a game that his team didn't even win. There are far more impressive things out there from a variety of players than this that were done in even shorter time spans.

I don't know what point you were trying to prove here unless it was something we already know, in which case this is a pretty pointless thread. Otherwise, if you're trying to somehow make this out to be a Kobe>LeBron example, you've failed.

Kobe isn't greater than LeBron people. Y'all need to get over that.

ShawkFactory
I know people think he's very skilled, but why can't you stfu and watch, or not watch? This is for people that want to watch true will power, handles, skills and entertainment. Especially after announcing playoff mode activation like lebron did in 2019.

Maybe not the greatest example but that last shot should've been a foul if i remember correctly.

I complained because there are a million Kobe videos you can post, and you posted this. I'm not sure what's willpower about this.

Post his shit against the Nuggets in the playoffs or something.

LAL
:oldlol: He went 2/9 in the 4th too

That's bad, but if he would have gotten the clear foul he would've brought his team back from being down again, wish lebron had more games like that if he didn't care so much about his pretty stats and fg%. Too late now.

LAL
08-20-2021, 03:26 PM
Because no one cares. We don't need a reminder of how great Kobe was. This is a regular season game and a short time span that Kobe had in a game that his team didn't even win. There are far more impressive things out there from a variety of players than this that were done in even shorter time spans.

I don't know what point you were trying to prove here unless it was something we already know, in which case this is a pretty pointless thread. Otherwise, if you're trying to somehow make this out to be a Kobe>LeBron example, you've failed.

Kobe isn't greater than LeBron people. Y'all need to get over that.

:oldlol:

LAL
08-20-2021, 03:28 PM
I complained because there are a million Kobe videos you can post, and you posted this. I'm not sure what's willpower about this.

Post his shit against the Nuggets in the playoffs or something.

I realized and said in my second post that wasn't the best example.. move on n word.

ShawkFactory
08-20-2021, 03:30 PM
That's bad, but if he would have gotten the clear foul he would've brought his team back from being down again, wish lebron had more games like that if he didn't care so much about his pretty stats and fg%. Too late now.

Ah man you almost went 2 pages without exposing your thinly veiled agenda :lol

Since you were wishing though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eO_F9hEU8s

SaintzFury13
08-20-2021, 03:32 PM

He exposed his agenda with the title alone...playoff mode. Obvious play on LeBron doing it in 2019 and it backfiring against him.

I'm sure a day will come when a Kobe stan comes up with a somewhat decent Kobe Bryant thread. So far I haven't seen one, but who knows.

LAL
08-20-2021, 03:40 PM

Since you were wishing though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eO_F9hEU8s

Amazing stuff. I enjoyed that. Rare.

ShawkFactory
08-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Amazing stuff. I enjoyed that. Rare.

The fact that you think that proves that narratives aren't always pro Lebron.

LAL
08-20-2021, 03:53 PM
The fact that you think that proves that narratives aren't always pro Lebron.

It's rare, everyone knows. And i was only talking about a stretch of games in his 17th season with the season on the line, let alone his whole career. Showed more willpower in those stretch of games than lebron did his whole 20 seasons.

ArbitraryWater
08-20-2021, 04:11 PM
Took his team to the playoffs in spectacular fashion after announcing playoff mode activation. Check the clip, it's godly.

He actually didnt but do you have playoff mode in the playoffs?

j3lademaster
08-20-2021, 04:21 PM
After announcing playoff mode activation.So you're omitting any great playoff game/run if the player doesn't actually verbally announce into a camera they're going playoff mode? Shouldn't that just be implied once the playoffs come around?

ShawkFactory
08-20-2021, 04:54 PM
It's rare, everyone knows. And i was only talking about a stretch of games in his 17th season with the season on the line, let alone his whole career. Showed more willpower in those stretch of games than lebron did his whole 20 seasons.

Again proving that you fall for narratives too easily.

8Ball
08-20-2021, 04:56 PM

And compare it to brans?

I got you, finals mode activated:

Here are Kobe's finals stats

2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%

2001 - 24 ppg | 41.5 fg% | 50 TS%

2002 - 27 ppg | 51 fg% | 62 TS%

2004 - 23 ppg | 38 fg% | 46 TS%

2008 - 26 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 50.5 TS%

2009 - 32 ppg | 43 fg% | 52.5 TS%

2010 - 29 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 52.8 TS%

Axe
08-20-2021, 07:57 PM
Op, is there something going wrong there in tirana rn for you to post a new thread like this? Tell us so we can know how it puts things into perspective.

SATAN
08-20-2021, 10:54 PM

:oldlol:

08-21-2021, 02:30 PM
Kobe is trash lol not even a top 3 sg of all time

steezy
08-22-2021, 01:09 PM
Kobe had some great moments that season. Best player of the 2000s hands down.