MrFonzworth
08-20-2021, 10:35 PM
7th seed if lucky.

SATAN
08-20-2021, 10:43 PM
Second round exit.

Full Court
08-20-2021, 11:44 PM
Do you think they'll be better or worse than last year without Kemba Walker?

coin24
08-21-2021, 12:17 AM
What about penes ?

Smoke117
08-21-2021, 12:27 AM
No, they really won't. They have a bunch of guys you can say aren't bad or are decent, but they don't have anything close to a game changer. Marcus Smart is probably the most overrated defensive player of this Era. That he has two all 1st team defensive nods is embarrassing as kobe with 75% of his. They were 14th this season and maybe they'll be 10th this year...they still won't be a great defensive team, though. You're not even a real Celtics, just another alt that has dimed in on this team for whatever reason.

Mask the Embiid
08-21-2021, 08:37 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/8PwSXQ3j/Screenshot-2021-01-06-at-11-07-43-AM.png

Rick Bottom
08-21-2021, 12:09 PM
Boston is a hot mess that is headed down a bleak path. There's a reason Ainge left for greener (irony intended) pastures in Utah. He knew what was going down behind the scenes

With the rise of Chicago now, I could see Boston missing the playoffs entirely

Wally450
08-21-2021, 12:11 PM
Boston is a hot mess that is headed down a bleak path. There's a reason Ainge left for greener (irony intended) pastures in Utah. He knew what was going down behind the scenes

With the rise of Chicago now, I could see Boston missing the playoffs entirely

Lmao, what? The Bulls are projected to win like 37 games this year.

They’re going to get better defensively with Udoka, as well as the continued emergence of Tatum and Jaylen.

Rick Bottom
08-21-2021, 12:15 PM
Lmao, what? The Bulls are projected to win like 37 games this year.

They’re going to get better defensively with Udoka, as well as the continued emergence of Tatum and Jaylen.

....... .....?

This is ....sarcasm? irony? I'm confused lol. I know this board is essentially a troII wasteland, compared to a decade ago. Is that what this is....?

Wally450
08-21-2021, 01:54 PM
....... .....?

This is ....sarcasm? irony? I'm confused lol. I know this board is essentially a troII wasteland, compared to a decade ago. Is that what this is....?

What’s trolling about it? Trolling is saying the Bulls are the next up and coming team. Who’s alt are you?

Rick Bottom
08-21-2021, 02:27 PM
What’s trolling about it? Trolling is saying the Bulls are the next up and coming team. Who’s alt are you?

Lmfao, what in gods name are we even reading here :facepalm :oldlol: this is either the thinnest veiled of trolling attempts, or this nut works for the Celtics front office. Nothing else could explain this blind homerism. Boston are going to be dead average next season, anyone can see that. They lost their world-class GM to a better franchise, have a totally unproven nobody rookie of a head coach, a college coach with ZERO executive experience heading up their front office, and their team got worse over the off-season. They only won 5 more games than Chicago last season, and Chicago stacked the pi$$ out of it's rostre over the off-season, while Boston did absolutely nothing of note LOL, and got worse in several ways. They'll be fortunate to make the play-in

Seriously, the Boston brass better be paying this person good money to come onto ghost town innernet forums & spout off absolute nonsense :roll:

Wally450
08-21-2021, 02:32 PM
The Celtics played with their starting lineup like 5 times last season. Several players missed time due to Covid. You think they had a below average season because they were just bad? Yea they underperformed but like I said, Covid hit this team hard last season. Please tell how me how the Bulls "stacked the piss out of their roster" this offseason? I'd love to see what constitutes as stacking in regard to this team. :oldlol: