PDA

View Full Version : Better rim protection, rebounding/defensive rank & more scoring options = better cast

3ba11
08-24-2021, 06:17 PM
So why didn't Lebron 3-peat with the 2010 Cavs like 91' Jordan did with a weaker cast?

8Ball
08-24-2021, 06:49 PM
Another troll thread. You don't believe any of that.

Your true thoughts:

https://i.ibb.co/XCD6m9n/3-Ball-Le-Bron-is-the-GOAT.png

AirBonner
08-24-2021, 08:18 PM
MJ only needed two of the best defenders of the 90’s on his team in order to win

08-24-2021, 08:24 PM
So why didn't Lebron 3-peat with the 2010 Cavs like 91' Jordan did with a weaker cast?
Lebron was generous. He wanted to help his olympics buddy Kobe's legacy. And he also foresaw that in the future, paul pierce would be a meme to many, so he tried to help his legacy too. Two rabbits with one stone, capiche?

After that he was primed and ready to win, but then he realised how unfair it would be for the rest of the league. So he thought "hey, wouldn't it be really funny if I just left my 60-win team & its great chemistry, and went to a 45-win team instead?"

And the rest is history.

AirBonner
08-24-2021, 08:27 PM
It’s funny because 3ball has made arguments for Mo Williams and Boobie Gibson for being better than Pippen. If that is true than Woolridge is also better than Pippen

SaintzFury13
08-24-2021, 08:33 PM
Stop being a retard.

Axe
08-24-2021, 08:44 PM
1-9

3ba11
08-25-2021, 12:00 AM
It’s funny because 3ball has made arguments for Mo Williams and Boobie Gibson for being better than Pippen. If that is true than Woolridge is also better than Pippen

everyone was better than 88-90' pippen.. or 93' pippen.. or 96-03' pippen.. pippen was horrible in the playoffs all of those years

woolridge would've won with mj after the super-team 80's - expansion had spread the talent around evenly so 2-star teams could win - pippen is just the low-producing bum that happened to be there at the right time since anyone wins alongside the goat in a 2-star vs 2-star format

ELITEpower23
08-25-2021, 12:01 AM
Another troll thread. You don't believe any of that.

Your true thoughts:

https://i.ibb.co/XCD6m9n/3-Ball-Le-Bron-is-the-GOAT.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/5pWMMTXuFlnETkqeGu/giphy.gif

Bang!

3ba11
08-25-2021, 12:07 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/5pWMMTXuFlnETkqeGu/giphy.gif

Bang!

I never said any of that, but even if I did, it doesn't say anything... So you guys are just dumbasses with poor reading comprehension... Keep deflecting from the point being made and following a fake

RRR3
08-25-2021, 12:09 AM
LeBron>>>>Kobe

3ba11
08-25-2021, 12:11 AM
LeBron>>>>Kobe

So why didn't we see that when they played head-to-head? Most people would come away saying Kobe got the better of him.. And why did Lebron need a Pau-caliber player at 3rd option, and then have Kobe at 2nd option? (wade).. Why did Lebron's style of play/skillset need so much more help if he's better at basketball than Kobe?

Vino24
08-25-2021, 12:15 AM
So why didn't we see that when they played head-to-head? Most people would come away saying Kobe got the better of him.. And why did Lebron need a Pau-caliber player at 3rd option, and then have Kobe at 2nd option? (wade).. Why did Lebron's style of play/skillset need so much more help if he's better at basketball than Kobe?

LeBron is 16-6 vs Kobe

Kobe did indeed get the best of him

RRR3
08-25-2021, 12:23 AM
Are you retarded? LeBron beat Kobe 16-6 head to head. Stop making up stuff snivelball.

3ba11
08-25-2021, 12:23 AM
LeBron is 16-6 vs Kobe

Kobe did indeed get the best of him

I'm not talking about team records because it's regular season - but just the eye test - why didn't we come away thinking that Lebron destroyed him? What happened to bigger, faster, stronger? Or is that just something that's said but not really meant, or infact, doesn't matter? (seems like the latter)

the reality is that Kobe's jumpshot popped off every night and commanded doubles, while the assisted and quick-iso part of his skillset allowed the best team strategy (ball movement) and teammate maximization - all of these things yielded higher team ceilings/Finals records than Lebron

RRR3
08-25-2021, 12:25 AM
Snivelball has severe brain damage.

3ba11
08-25-2021, 12:27 AM
Are you retarded? LeBron beat Kobe 16-6 head to head. Stop making up stuff snivelball.

I'm not talking about team records because it's regular season - but just the eye test - why didn't we come away thinking that Lebron destroyed him? What happened to bigger, faster, stronger? Or is that just something that's said but not really meant, or infact, doesn't matter as much as skill, aka basketball? (seems like the latter)

the reality is that Kobe's elite jumpshooting skill popped off every night and commanded doubles, while the assisted and quick-iso part of his skillset allowed the best team strategy (ball movement) and teammate maximization - all of these things yielded higher team ceilings/Finals records than Lebron's simpleton ball-dominant skillset that reduces teammates, team strategy and ultimately team ceiling/Finals record

RRR3
08-25-2021, 12:30 AM
It literally eats Snivelball up inside that LeBron bullied his hero head to head. 16-6 eeyikes. Kobe was helpless against LeBeast.

And Kobe doesn’t have better results. LeBron has 4 rings all as the best player. Kobe has 4 rings (2002 doesn’t count it’s confirmed as being rigged) with 2 as the best player.

3ba11
08-25-2021, 12:36 AM
It literally eats Snivelball up inside that LeBron bullied his hero head to head. 16-6 eeyikes. Kobe was helpless against LeBeast.

And Kobe doesn’t have better results. LeBron has 4 rings all as the best player. Kobe has 4 rings (2002 doesn’t count it’s confirmed as being rigged) with 2 as the best player.

Lebron can't attempt contested jumpers - this is statistical fact, not my opinion

So think how pathetic he is compared to Kobe

Lebron is a long-dribbling, non-shooter that pads his stats by playing a shit team strategy/brand that gets destroyed at the championship level, regardless of cast, coach or odds

carry on

RRR3
08-25-2021, 01:04 AM
LeBron surpassing Kobe drove me stark raving mad
:roll: