PDA

View Full Version : Which player do you think is going to have the most pressure on them for next season.

coastalmarker99
08-28-2021, 10:10 AM
Harden for me personally is the player that I think is going to have the most pressure on them heading into next season.

He's finally on a superteam so he needs to at least win one ring with the Nets.

And If by somehow the Nets lose again in the playoffs this season.

I can not imagine the slander that Harden will get.

steezy
08-28-2021, 10:58 AM
Harden by a country mile

SouBeachTalents
08-28-2021, 01:56 PM
If the Nets stay healthy no way is Harden gonna have that much pressure on him lol, the team is simply way too talented. Let's say Kyrie gets injured for the 5th playoffs of his career, then sure, I could see that argument, though having KD certainly takes a ton of pressure off.

My top 5 for next season

Durant, who will shoulder the blame if the Nets don't win, and has a chance to make significant headway on the all time list if the Nets do

Kawhi, if he's able to play. 3 seasons without even a Finals trip in LA would be a really bad look, and frankly make 2019 look more and more like a fluke

Westbrook, like Harden he won't have to shoulder the load, but even with LeBron & AD I don't think the Lakers can survive his annual playoff implosion. And if AD gets hurt again, his partnership with LeBron would be frankly gruesome to watch

Zion, I think it's time the Pelicans move into playoff contention. I know the conference is very competitive, but it'd be a pretty big disappointment if they don't win more than 30 games again next year

Simmons, good luck to this dude if he stays with Philly lol. Even with the relatively limited shots he attempts, there's going to be a ton of pressure on him if he's on a playoff team next season, esp once the postseason starts

HBK_Kliq_2
08-28-2021, 09:15 PM
Durant obviously. His career is a joke until he wins a ring without warriors.

You can also say a guy like harden but he's not ranked as high as Durant and he didn't bitch out to the warriors like Durant did.

Other then Durant/harden, i would say nobody.

Kawhi giannis have already proved their the best by their 2019/2021 runs, LeBron is old as shit.

coastalmarker99
08-29-2021, 08:20 PM
Talked to James Harden today and asked him what #Nets fans can look forward to:

“Healthy James Harden…it’s scary, SCARY HOURS”

https://twitter.com/AriA1exander/status/1432076505685925892

kawhileonard2
08-29-2021, 08:27 PM
Lebron with the loaded team he has (has to try to escape Devin Booker now)

Harden with the guys he has

Giannis because it can turn him into an all time great

Jokic

Embiid

HBK_Kliq_2
08-29-2021, 08:29 PM
Lebron with the loaded team he has (has to try to escape Devin Booker now)

Harden with the guys he has

Giannis because it can turn him into an all time great

Jokic

Embiid

Look like a goat level player in regular season and then barely a borderline allstar in playoffs, we know his shtick already.

NBAGOAT
08-29-2021, 11:03 PM
gobert's absolutely got some pressure. you can absolve blame from him but it's just a fact he's paid to be the jazz's best player and is during the regular season but mitchell is usually the most impactful guy during the playoffs. Jazz have a decent chance to do something next year with kawhi's and murray's injuries

Thenameless
08-30-2021, 12:15 AM
Lebron because he still wants to catch Jordan.

Spurs m8
08-30-2021, 12:18 AM
Westbrook....he is gonna be used as the scapegoat if he doesn't score a 10/10 for seasons performance and the Lakers don't win the chip