PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: LaMarcus Aldridge cleared by medical staff to play upcoming season

rawimpact
09-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Seven-time NBA All-Star LaMarcus Aldridge has been cleared to play again, passing all of the necessary tests, sources tell @TheAthletic (https://twitter.com/TheAthletic) @Stadium (https://twitter.com/Stadium). The Nets are leaders to sign Aldridge

AirBonner
09-02-2021, 02:29 PM
He probably paid some scummy doctor

rawimpact
09-02-2021, 02:32 PM
He probably paid some scummy doctor

Pretty sure he retired on his own last year after that health scare didnt he? Seems like someone who wants to take care of himself and his future health rather then bypass medical advise.

Proctor
09-02-2021, 04:24 PM
That feeling when he's gonna see the court sooner than Kawhi.

Suck a fat ****, Klit! :roll:

:banana::hammertime::banana:

bladefd
09-02-2021, 04:45 PM
There are medications to get irregular heart rate to normal. It's a minor issue afaik as long as you take your medicine regularly a couple of times a day depending on dosage. I take propranolol for tachycardia. Not a big deal but of course I'm not a professional athlete working out 3-4hrs a day. You have to limit alcohol consumption though, which is not a big deal.

I had a similar scare in 2011. I felt my heart beating out of the chest. I sat up all night in the cold winter just shivering and my chest thumping so fast. I had tests done, cardiologist put me on propanolol, and I've been fine since. Just have to take my med, and no issues. I have no heart issues so idk why I have tachycardia..

Jasper
09-02-2021, 05:34 PM
they can have 'em

Loco 50
09-02-2021, 05:36 PM
That feeling when he's gonna see the court sooner than Kawhi.

Suck a fat ****, Klit! :roll:

:banana::hammertime::banana:

:oldlol: What are the odds that Nephew takes all of next season off?

Mask the Embiid
09-02-2021, 06:02 PM
I thought he was so terrified of that feeling he would never play again.Doctors are not perfect why not just play it safe?Doctors dont know everything. IF everything was fine you would of never had that terrifying moment in the 1st place LaMarcus

bobopenguin
09-02-2021, 07:39 PM
I thought he was so terrified of that feeling he would never play again.Doctors are not perfect why not just play it safe?Doctors dont know everything. IF everything was fine you would of never had that terrifying moment in the 1st place LaMarcus

LMA needs that money.

SATAN
09-02-2021, 10:18 PM
Durant needs more help

Axe
09-02-2021, 10:23 PM
So last april or may was just a prank.