PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers have an NBA Unprecedented 8 All-Stars on their roster

dreamshake
09-04-2021, 06:57 PM
LeBron James
Russell Westbrook
Anthony Davis
Rajon Rondo
Carmelo Anthony
Marc Gasol
Dwight Howard
DeAndre Jordan

Recruit the best talent and take the easiest path to a championship. This current Lakers roster is representative of LeBron’s entire career in a nutshell :roll:

HylianNightmare
09-04-2021, 07:01 PM
Leneedsmorehelp

Manny98
09-04-2021, 07:04 PM
The only time I have ever seen this much all NBA talent on a roster is the all star game

LeCollude has really gone and outdone himself :oldlol:

ELITEpower23
09-04-2021, 07:19 PM
Well since you're a Lakers fan and not a Kobe fakkit fanboi you should be happy no? I wish my Grizzlies had 8 all stars I'd be happy about it not bitching about it like a cuck.

AussieSteve
09-04-2021, 07:33 PM
Years since last AS selection

Rajon Rondo - 8
Carmelo Anthony - 5
Marc Gasol - 5
Dwight Howard - 8
DeAndre Jordan - 5

We really calling these guys all stars? If so, the 1990 Bulls had 5-6 all stars if I'm not mistaken... didn't even make the finals.

SaintzFury13
09-04-2021, 07:42 PM
LeBron James
Russell Westbrook
Anthony Davis
Rajon Rondo
Carmelo Anthony
Marc Gasol
Dwight Howard
DeAndre Jordan

Recruit the best talent and take the easiest path to a championship. This current Lakers roster is representative of LeBron’s entire career in a nutshell :roll:

This is what we call recruiting the best talent and taking the easiest path to a championship?

THIS?

A team with Russel Westbrook (who doesn't fit LeBron's playstyle), Rondo (that's now two PG's who don't help spread the floor for James), Carmelo (who before joining Portland people were wondering if he'd ever even play in the NBA again), Marc Gasol (do I even need to explain this one?), Howard (or this one?), and Jordan (okay now this is getting laughable).

You are telling me that the easiest path to the finals is recruiting people who are either completely useless in today's game of basketball or don't fit LeBron's style of play. Do I have that right?

Airupthere
09-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Moaarrrr helllppp!

3ba11
09-04-2021, 08:42 PM
Moaarrrr helllppp!

The story of Lebron's career is that he needs more help

This is because his Westbrook ball-dominance turns teammates into spot-up shooter, and this teammate reduction requires more help to fill the reduction - it's like a Ponzi scheme.. #LeFraud

His brand of ball is manufactured (ponzi scheme).. His jumpshooting efficiency is manufactured (doesn't take contested jumpers)... his Finals streak is manufactured (formed super-team in conference that 1-star teams like Dwight were winning)... etc, etc, etc.. everything about his career is manufactured.

AussieSteve
09-04-2021, 09:16 PM
The story of Lebron's career is that he needs more help

This is because his Westbrook ball-dominance turns teammates into spot-up shooter, and this teammate reduction requires more help to fill the reduction - it's like a Ponzi scheme.. #LeFraud

His brand of ball is manufactured (ponzi scheme).. His jumpshooting efficiency is manufactured (doesn't take contested jumpers)... his Finals streak is manufactured (formed super-team in conference that 1-star teams like Dwight were winning)... etc, etc, etc.. everything about his career is manufactured.

Why are you replying to yourself?

And why didn't Jordan make the finals with 5+ all-stars in 1990?

Mr. Woke
09-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Five of those guys are washed lol.

It's pathetic how disingenuous LeBron haters are.

LeBron hate is a mental illness.

AussieSteve
09-04-2021, 09:52 PM
I think this will definitely be the oldest team in NBA history. Every single one of those guys, sans AD, will be 33 or older when the season starts. And all except AD and Russ will be 35 or older!!

bladefd
09-04-2021, 10:10 PM
How many have been all-stars within the last 3 years?

8Ball
09-04-2021, 10:37 PM
LeBron James
Russell Westbrook
Anthony Davis
Rajon Rondo
Carmelo Anthony
Marc Gasol
Dwight Howard
DeAndre Jordan

You are right.

6 of those players outside of Bron and AD are pretty much garbage players at this point.

Bron always carried the heaviest burdens.

k0kakw0rld
09-04-2021, 10:39 PM
LeBron James
Russell Westbrook
Anthony Davis
Rajon Rondo
Carmelo Anthony
Marc Gasol
Dwight Howard
DeAndre Jordan

So you would be willing to bet that they will all make it to the All-star game next season, correct? :confusedshrug:

dreamshake
09-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Leneedsmorehelp

LeInsecure

3ba11
09-04-2021, 11:17 PM
LeFraud's simpleton ball-dominant skillset will reduce everyone to spot-up shooter again and he'll need more help to offset the reduction - he's operating a ponzi scheme - story of his career - sacrifice team offense to achieve personal stats, and need more help as a result.. reduce the help that arrives, and need more help again.. rinse repeat.

Bronbron23
09-04-2021, 11:39 PM
Five of those guys are washed lol.

It's pathetic how disingenuous LeBron haters are.

LeBron hate is a mental illness.

There's disingenuous people on both sides. No the lakers don't have anywhere near 8 all stars but they do have 3 likely all stars this year and they have a very good team that should make it to the finals and easily beat anyone not named brooklyn nets. That series could go either way but my money would be on lakers if both healthy

RRR3
09-05-2021, 12:28 AM
There's disingenuous people on both sides. No the lakers don't have anywhere near 8 all stars but they do have 3 likely all stars this year and they have a very good team that should make it to the finals and easily beat anyone not named brooklyn nets. That series could go either way but my money would be on lakers if both healthy
Lakers will be a repeat of 2013. Can’t count on old injury prone stars. Also washed up Westbrook is just a disaster waiting to happen.

SATAN
09-05-2021, 12:29 AM
the 1990 Bulls had 5-6 all stars if I'm not mistaken... didn't even make the finals.

Interesting.

dreamshake
09-05-2021, 11:43 AM
LeBron drives, kicks it to Westbrook for 3, BANG!!!

ELITEpower23
09-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Well since you're a Lakers fan and not a Kobe fakkit fanboi you should be happy no? I wish my Grizzlies had 8 all stars I'd be happy about it not bitching about it like a cuck. Right OP?

Thenameless
09-05-2021, 12:15 PM
Why are you replying to yourself?

He talks to himself and plays with himself.

FKAri
09-05-2021, 12:15 PM
the 1990 Bulls had 5-6 all stars if I'm not mistaken... didn't even make the finals.

Baldan begging for help from Reisendorf, gets it, and still fails to deliver.
Meanwhile LeGOAT, tells Magic to fucc off, makes his own trades and wins a ring with a dead in the water franchise

:lebronamazed:

sdot_thadon
09-05-2021, 12:18 PM
Years since last AS selection

Rajon Rondo - 8
Carmelo Anthony - 5
Marc Gasol - 5
Dwight Howard - 8
DeAndre Jordan - 5

We really calling these guys all stars? If so, the 1990 Bulls had 5-6 all stars if I'm not mistaken... didn't even make the finals.

Thread ended here and nobody realized it.

ArbitraryWater
09-05-2021, 12:26 PM
Imagine if they had Deron Williams also

ELITEpower23
09-05-2021, 12:34 PM
Thread ended here and nobody realized it.

We did :cheers: We just like to pile on and severely roast low IQ like OP from time to time. Almost makes their idiocy worth it.

Bronbron23
09-05-2021, 01:16 PM
Lakers will be a repeat of 2013. Can’t count on old injury prone stars. Also washed up Westbrook is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Maybe. Wouldn't be surprised if either happens but if lakers can manage to stay healthy and bron can get westbrook in the right mindset they'll be hard to beat.

Gohan
09-05-2021, 08:52 PM
Didnt lebron have a bunch of allstars in cleveland in 2018 for a while?

Hey Yo
09-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Didnt lebron have a bunch of allstars in cleveland in 2018 for a while?

Guys like Jeff Green, George Hill, J.R, Rodney Hood, Tristan Thompson, Larry Nance, Channing Frye, Jose Calderon??

Those All-Stars?

HylianNightmare
09-05-2021, 11:59 PM
LeInsecure

Yes he is

Spurs m8
09-06-2021, 12:02 AM
And he wonders why no one respects him lmfao

Even his kids think he's a coward

dreamshake
09-07-2021, 12:26 AM
Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5,

But 8 All Stars on the same team needed by LeBron.

Damn homie. In high school you was the man homie. The fk happened to you?
-50 Cent

imdaman99
09-07-2021, 12:34 AM
And only 1 in their prime. Only Lebron and AD aren't washed, the rest are. But keep talking about how they are stacked.