PDA

View Full Version : Why is 3ball too scared to compare his idol Kobe to LeBron? Why’s he hide behind MJ?

RRR3
09-07-2021, 08:13 AM
It’s almost like he knows Kobe falls far short of LeBron and if he tried to compare them he’d get destroyed.

8Ball
09-07-2021, 08:19 AM
He thinks LeBron is better than MJ. I have receipts if anyone questions.

The last 7 years are only lonely trollings for attention that he doesn't get in real life. :oldlol:

8Ball
09-07-2021, 08:20 AM
I also messaged a mod on the other forum and got his entire post history wiped and perma banned. :lol

Snitches get paid.

RRR3
09-07-2021, 08:21 AM
He thinks LeBron is better than MJ. I have receipts if anyone questions.

The last 7 years are only lonely trollings for attention that he doesn't get in real life. :oldlol:
He’s not an MJ fan he just knows Kobe can’t be compared to LeBron anymore. Poor guy has lost it.

deathawaitu
09-07-2021, 10:50 AM
Kobe is already universally recognized better than Lebron

Why would anyone compare something that is already prove and set in stones?

That’s like trying to argue the Earth is flat

Lebron stans gets dumber each day lol

8Ball
09-07-2021, 10:59 AM

This is the dumbest shit ever said on this forum.

Do you wake up more retarded every day?

How much they pay you to flip burgers for a living?

RRR3
09-07-2021, 11:54 AM
This is the dumbest shit ever said on this forum.

Do you wake up more retarded every day?

How much they pay you to flip burgers for a living?
He’s braindead. LeBron being superior to Kobe can literally be proven. Butthurtbe stans.

MadDog
09-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Thought that guy was a Jordan fan? All his topics are on Jordan\Pippen or indirectly about them :confusedshrug:

imdaman99
09-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Can we stop dragging Kobe's name through the mud just because of some of his lunatic stans? Can y'all let him RIP :(

RRR3
09-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Can we stop dragging Kobe's name through the mud just because of some of his lunatic stans? Can y'all let him RIP :(
I’m not dissing him.

Sportal
09-07-2021, 08:31 PM

zzzzz kawhileonard2.

Kenny Griffin
09-07-2021, 11:03 PM
real question. why is ISH scared of a dead guy

HylianNightmare
09-08-2021, 10:27 AM
12be isn't close

RRR3
09-08-2021, 08:28 PM
12be isn't close
Don’t tell 3ball that.

RRR3
09-09-2021, 06:36 PM
3ball?

3ba11
09-09-2021, 08:55 PM
It’s almost like he knows Kobe falls far short of LeBron and if he tried to compare them he’d get destroyed.

Kobe has superior skills and won more rings, while doing it all in the triangle, which is a shit offense that only won with MJ/Kobe

That's a better demonstration of basketball ability then Lebron westbrooking to better stats and more losing

RRR3
09-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Kobe has superior skills and won more rings, while doing it all in the triangle, which is a shit offense that only won with MJ/Kobe

That's a better demonstration of basketball ability then Lebron westbrooking to better stats and more losing
2002 ring was confirmed as being rigged so no he doesn’t have more rings. And in 2000, Kobe averaged 15.6 PPG on 41% TS in the finals why are we giving him credit for that?

Why does it hurt you so much LeBron surpassed Kobe?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-09-2021, 09:43 PM
2002 ring was confirmed as being rigged so no he doesn’t have more rings. And in 2000, Kobe averaged 15.6 PPG on 41% TS in the finals why are we giving him credit for that?

Why does it hurt you so much LeBron surpassed Kobe?

Bron and Shaq are his worst nightmare.

Yapping about the triangle being a 'shit offense' where 'only MJ/Kobe' won. :lol Shaq's 3 FMVPs and superior production than Kobe ruins his agenda. And the trolling.

Keep making him squirm.

RRR3
09-10-2021, 01:12 AM

Yapping about the triangle being a 'shit offense' where 'only MJ/Kobe' won. :lol Shaq's 3 FMVPs and superior production than Kobe ruins his agenda. And the trolling.

Keep making him squirm.
:lol

It’s his own fault for slipping up and saying something ridiculous like Kobe>MJ is a legitimate opinion.

RRR3
09-10-2021, 04:24 AM
Hiding again eh 3ball? Well I’m gonna keep bumping this thread you sniveling coward. Gonna keep reminding everyone you’re terrified of LeBron vs Kobe debates.

RRR3
09-10-2021, 09:44 PM
Damn he’s still ducking. He knows LeBron shits on Kobe :lol

ELITEpower23
09-10-2021, 09:49 PM

The fact that MJ is nearly identical to a top 12 player speaks volumes about MJ's skillset. Jordan was Iversoning until Scot Pip rescued his blundering NBA career.

3ba11
09-10-2021, 09:57 PM

Keep making him squirm.

How many rings for the triangle without MJ or his clone (Kobe)?

Why do you deny the historical facts that I present?.. The triangle put role players in optimal spots but still needed a bailout on 10-20% of possessions, maybe more.. That's why it never won for 50 years until it met the goat bailout artists it needed to win - then it won 11 rings in 18 years

this is the historical record - why deny it and make up your own bullshit that isn't accurate? MJ/Kobe invented the footwork to score quickly within the triangle, so the triangle finally had the bailout guys it needs to be on the right side of those key possessions.

Why hold water for a fraud like Lebron by making up false narratives and excuses for Lebron and trying to bring down MJ with false shit?

RRR3
09-10-2021, 10:00 PM

Why do you deny the historical facts that I present?.. The triangle put role players in optimal spots but still needed a bailout on 10-20% of possessions, maybe more.. That's why it never won for 50 years until it met the goat bailout artists it needed to win - then it won 11 rings in 18 years

this is the historical record - why deny it and make up your own bullshit that isn't accurate? MJ/Kobe invented the footwork to score quickly within the triangle, so the triangle finally had the bailout guys it needs to be on the right side of those key possessions.

Why hold water for a fraud like Lebron by making up false narratives and excuses for Lebron and trying to bring down MJ with false shit?
“MJ! MJ! MJ!”

PETRIFIED of making the Kobe LeBron comparison. You know damn well Kobe comes up looking bad there :yaohappy:

LeBron has taken a giant dump on your hero’s legacy and you’re STEAMING

3ba11
09-10-2021, 10:17 PM
“MJ! MJ! MJ!”

PETRIFIED of making the Kobe LeBron comparison. You know damn well Kobe comes up looking bad there :yaohappy:

LeBron has taken a giant dump on your hero’s legacy and you’re STEAMING

Any eye test shows that Kobe is so far superior at basketaball.. I'm sure Lebron is a better pole vaulter or football player or something.. Just not hoops

RRR3
09-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Any eye test shows that Kobe is so far superior at basketaball.. I'm sure Lebron is a better pole vaulter or football player or something.. Just not hoops
So…none of your usual stats eh? Too scared to post em? Just gonna rely on nonsense like “eye test”? The same “eye test” that led you to conclude Kelly Oubre>Klay Thompson? Yikes it seems like you’re a bit blind.

3ba11
09-10-2021, 10:21 PM
So…none of your usual stats eh? Too scared to post em? Just gonna rely on nonsense like “eye test”? The same “eye test” that led you to conclude Kelly Oubre>Klay Thompson? Yikes it seems like you’re a bit blind.

It's not just the eye test - it's the body of work - Kobe averaged 30 in the triangle and won many titles with the triangle - that's objectively harder than anything Lebron ever did on the basketball court... 30 ppg without ball-domination?... gtfo - that requires goat skill and Lebron is nowhere near

RRR3
09-10-2021, 10:27 PM
It's not just the eye test - it's the body of work - Kobe averaged 30 in the triangle and won many titles with the triangle - that's objectively harder than anything Lebron ever did on the basketball court... 30 ppg without ball-domination?... gtfo - that requires goat skill and Lebron is nowhere near
Kobe was quite ball dominant and frequently broke the triangle (PJ talked about this) you’re talking out of your ass as usual. Don’t really care what Kobe did with Shaq carrying him either, Bron never had that luxury. You’re absolutely furious LeBron’s stats are better across the board. And let’s not even get into advanced and impact stats, it’s a complete blowout there. Yikes. Kobe just can’t compare to LeBron-and you know jt which is why you hide behind MJ because he can actually be compared favorably to LeBron unlike your hero. Tell us where it hurts.

RRR3
09-10-2021, 10:28 PM
It’s ****ing hysterical to me how this dude literally knows he can’t argue Kobe>LeBron without saying obvious bullshit so he hides behind MJ as a way to attack LeBron. He knows his guy doesn’t measure up :yaohappy:

Kenny Griffin
09-10-2021, 10:43 PM
you guys need to stop it with the kobe talk. it's not healthy. none of you are even kobe fans

the guys dead. get married and have kids

its over

34-24 Footwork
09-10-2021, 11:08 PM

Nah. The guy that made this thread is a COMPLETE psycho and will drag his own mother to prop up Lebron. Kobe passing away doesn't affect clowns like this ONE BIT.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-10-2021, 11:33 PM

You're confused. I'm literally not debating any of that. Nor have a horse in this race.

What I am saying is that you keep ignoring Shaq. The same guy in that SAME system, and as a lead dog, who won more than Kobe.

You cant keep pretending Shaq didn't exist.

It’s ****ing hysterical to me how this dude literally knows he can’t argue Kobe>LeBron without saying obvious bullshit so he hides behind MJ as a way to attack LeBron. He knows his guy doesn’t measure up :yaohappy:

https://c.tenor.com/KgqQiwFuEjsAAAAM/lmfao-lmao.gif

RRR3
09-11-2021, 12:24 AM
You're confused. I'm literally not debating any of that. Nor have a horse in this race.

What I am saying is that you keep ignoring Shaq. The same guy in that SAME system, and as a lead dog, who won more than Kobe.

https://c.tenor.com/KgqQiwFuEjsAAAAM/lmfao-lmao.gif
Outside of a few trolls everyone on this board knows MJ has an excellent case over Bron. I have MJ as GOAT myself ffs :lol. He’s not arguing anything unusual in the least by saying MJ>LeBron, but he’s tacitly admitting he thinks MJ is the only guy who has a case over LeBron with his arguments :oldlol: He obviously thinks LeBron>>>>>Kobe or he’d actually compare them. His only argument for Kobe is “uh well he played like MJ” but he unlike with MJ he doesn’t have the data to back him up.

3ba11
09-11-2021, 12:30 AM

The triangle won without Shaq but never won without MJ or it's clone (kobe).

that's why i keep repeating that MJ/Kobe were the goat bailout artists that the offense needed to win.

Even in 2000 when Kobe averaged 15 ppg in the Finals - if he doesn't take over and close that OT, the series goes 7 games and who knows what happens with Shaq's FT's in Game 7.

So again - the triangle put teammates in optimal spots, but still needed a bailout consistently throughout the game - so it never won anything until MJ/Kobe invented the bailout footwork needed to produce a lot in the offense without breaking the offense (quick scores)..

Ultimately, they invented footwork that allowed them to average 30 without dominating the ball, so they could win in one of the most restrictive offenses ever... that's goat and there's nothing in lebron's career that's anywhere near.

RRR3
09-11-2021, 12:53 AM
This dude keeps calling Kobe MJ’s clone as if MJ wasn’t significantly better. Agenda exposed. Lmao at giving Kobe more credit than Shaq for 2000. The delusional ramblings of a deranged lunatic.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-11-2021, 01:09 AM
The triangle won without Shaq but never won without MJ or it's clone (kobe).

that's why i keep repeating that MJ/Kobe were the goat bailout artists that the offense needed to win.

Even in 2000 when Kobe averaged 15 ppg in the Finals - if he doesn't take over and close that OT, the series goes 7 games and who knows what happens with Shaq's FT's in Game 7.

So again - the triangle put teammates in optimal spots, but still needed a bailout consistently throughout the game - so it never won anything until MJ/Kobe invented the bailout footwork needed to produce a lot in the offense without breaking the offense (quick scores)..

Ultimately, they invented footwork that allowed them to average 30 without dominating the ball, so they could win in one of the most restrictive offenses ever... that's goat and there's nothing in lebron's career that's anywhere near.

I actually like Kobe. But in a finals where Shaq outscored him by 22, you're boiling it down to freethrows....and an overtime?

:oldlol:

Kobe didnt 'invent' any type of triangle footwork. :lol Mike did all of that, while Shaq had his jansport backpack on in the finals. But yeah 15ppg Kobe is apparently Jordan's clone... Yo whose mans is this?

This dude keeps calling Kobe MJ’s clone as if MJ wasn’t significantly better. Agenda exposed. Lmao at giving Kobe more credit than Shaq for 2000. The delusional ramblings of a deranged lunatic.

Literally saying 2000 Kobe had more impact than Shaq. "GOATZZ FEETWORK" lol

These fanboys are dikked out, bro.

3ba11
09-11-2021, 01:23 AM
I actually like Kobe. But in a finals where Shaq outscored him by 22, you're boiling it down to freethrows....and an overtime?

Kobe didnt 'invent' any type of triangle footwork. :lol Mike did all of that, while Shaq had his jansport backpack on in the finals. But yeah 15ppg Kobe is apparently Jordan's clone... Yo whose mans is this?

How many rings for the triangle without MJ or Kobe?

11 rings with them.....

How many without?

Again, MJ invented the footwork needed to produce a lot in the offense and provide the consistent bailouts the offense needed throughout the game.. His skills were the key that unlocked the triangle's championship capability, but that's a pretty massive key - it's really just the goat being the goat - the offense shouldn't get any credit.. Then Kobe successfully copied MJ's skills and other greats have also used the skills to win titles as well (Dirk, Kawhi, KD).. Anytime someone says "that guy needs a mid-range game", they mean that guy needs the bailout skillset that MJ invented.. MJ invented it and Kobe was the valedictorian of it

RRR3
09-11-2021, 06:08 AM
Mr. Stats 3ball is terrified to use stats for his hero Kobe :yaohappy:

Wonder why

Horatio33
09-11-2021, 07:44 AM
the guys dead. get married and have kids

its over

Nice to see you giving yourself advice there Kenny.

RRR3
09-11-2021, 03:29 PM

Kobe got completely carried in 2000. 3ball is delusional.

3ba11
09-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Kobe got completely carried in 2000. 3ball is delusional.

The Lakers barely made the Finals in 2000 - who else can cross up Pippen in legendary fashion and flair to spearhead the Lakers' 5 titles?.. Only Kobe

Again, the triangle put role players in optimal spots but needed a bailout guy on many possessions throughout the game - so it never won for 50 years until it had a bailout guy.

Kobe was the designated "bailout guy"... He did this by using the footwork MJ invented to win in that offense.. aka goat pure basketball achievement/skill

09-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Yo is someone praising Kobe in here??? Kobe was a fkin TRASHCAN

RRR3
09-11-2021, 04:29 PM
The Lakers barely made the Finals in 2000 - who else can cross up Pippen in legendary fashion and flair to spearhead the Lakers' 5 titles?.. Only Kobe

Again, the triangle put role players in optimal spots but needed a bailout guy on many possessions throughout the game - so it never won for 50 years until it had a bailout guy.

Kobe was the designated "bailout guy"... He did this by using the footwork MJ invented to win in that offense.. aka goat pure basketball achievement/skill
Wilt won with the triangle. Meltdown. Kobe was bailed out by big papa Shaq in 2000. 15.6 PPG on 41% TS yikes worst finals of all time.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-11-2021, 04:41 PM

:whatever:

https://www.nba.com/stats/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=GP&dir=-1&Season=1999-00&SeasonType=Playoffs

Shaq's clutch stats were on par and arguably better than 'bail out' guy. No to mention, Shaq flatout outproduced Kobe the other 43 minutes. :lol

MJ aint walking through that door to save you.

RRR3
09-11-2021, 04:49 PM
:whatever:

https://www.nba.com/stats/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=GP&dir=-1&Season=1999-00&SeasonType=Playoffs

Shaq's clutch stats were on par and arguably better than 'bail out' guy. No to mention, Shaq flatout outproduced Kobe the other 43 minutes. :lol

MJ aint walking through that door to save you.
Look how helpless he is without using the consensus GOAT to mask his stupidity :lol

The Closer
09-11-2021, 05:30 PM
If advanced stats didn't exist most people would say Kobe was better

Stat geeks like RRR3 wouldn't understand this because they don't play the sport, they just watch highlights and read basketball reference all day

I think LeBron is overall better but not understanding why Kobe has a strong case over LeBron shows your lack of basketball knowledge

RRR3
09-11-2021, 05:54 PM
If advanced stats didn't exist most people would say Kobe was better

Stat geeks like RRR3 wouldn't understand this because they don't play the sport, they just watch highlights and read basketball reference all day

I think LeBron is overall better but not understanding why Kobe has a strong case over LeBron shows your lack of basketball knowledge
Another manny alt :facepalm

MadDog
09-11-2021, 05:57 PM
When did 3ball become a Kobe fan? He makes anti Pippen threads daily, doesn't he? :confusedshrug: What is the "agenda" behind that?

Another manny alt :facepalm

Where do you rank Kobe? And how much importance do you put on stats over skills \ eye test?

deathawaitu
09-11-2021, 06:30 PM
Kobe universally recognized better than 13ebron

Set in stones. Rip goatbe

RRR3
09-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Snivelball?

RRR3
09-15-2021, 03:40 PM
He’s still terrified.

3ba11
09-15-2021, 05:52 PM
He’s still terrified.

Kobe > Lebron because he played a superior way that went 2/3 in the Finals with a Bosh-level player at 2nd option, while Lebron had Bosh at 3rd option but went 2/4 including goat choke & record loss

That means Kobe is better... Ball-dominators like Lebron always have weaker teammate fits and team strategy (less ball movement), so they always need more help than all-round guys like Kobe (on-ball/off-ball = better teammate fit and team strategy))

SouBeachTalents
09-15-2021, 06:01 PM
Kobe > Lebron because he played a superior way that went 2/3 in the Finals with a Bosh-level player at 2nd option, while Lebron had Bosh at 3rd option but went 2/4 including goat choke & record loss

That means Kobe is better... Ball-dominators like Lebron always have weaker teammate fits and team strategy (less ball movement), so they always need more help than all-round guys like Kobe (on-ball/off-ball = better teammate fit and team strategy))
And just like Pippen, Gasol outplayed the opposing teams 2nd option in the majority of their series during their title runs. Hell, he outscored the opposing teams first option in HALF of them :lol Including both Finals

3ba11
09-15-2021, 06:12 PM
And just like Pippen, Gasol outplayed the opposing teams 2nd option in the majority of their series during their title runs. Hell, he outscored the opposing teams first option in HALF of them :lol Including both Finals

Pippen's low scoring and worst-ever westbrook efficiency meant that he was outscored or outshot(outplayed) by opposing 2nd options in basically every series he ever played

RRR3
09-15-2021, 09:54 PM

Bosh was injured for much of the 12 playoffs averaged 12 PPG in the 13 playoffs. Pau outplayed Kobe in the 2010 finals. Try again Snivelball.

RRR3
09-15-2021, 09:55 PM
Pippen's low scoring and worst-ever westbrook efficiency meant that he was outscored or outshot(outplayed) by opposing 2nd options in basically every series he ever played
Back to his MJ pacifier! He can’t argue Kobe for long he gets separation anxiety! Imagine being this embarrassed of your favorite players career :lol

RRR3
09-16-2021, 12:41 AM
Snivelly? Where you at?

3ba11
09-16-2021, 01:05 AM
Bosh was injured for much of the 12 playoffs averaged 12 PPG in the 13 playoffs. Pau outplayed Kobe in the 2010 finals. Try again Snivelball.

Lebron's ball-dominance reduced 3rd options like Bosh/Love to spot-up shooters, while other 3rd options like Klay, Jrue, Ray Allen, Manu or Harden average 20+ and dominate when needed.. These guys were elevated because they played alongside assist targets (off-ball players), while Lebron's ball-dominance reduces Bosh/Love to spot-up shooter

And Kobe averaged 10+ more than Pau in the 2010 Playoffs and Finals, while leading the team in assists - that's the highest quality ring possible (no super-teams or 1b's)

RRR3
09-16-2021, 01:11 AM
Lebron's ball-dominance reduced 3rd options like Bosh/Love to spot-up shooters, while other 3rd options like Klay, Jrue, Ray Allen, Manu or Harden average 20+ and dominate when needed.. These guys were elevated because they played alongside assist targets (off-ball players), while Lebron's ball-dominance reduces Bosh/Love to spot-up shooter

And Kobe averaged 10+ more than Pau in the 2010 Playoffs and Finals, while leading the team in assists - that's the highest quality ring possible (no super-teams or 1b's)
If LeBron reduced Bosh into a role player you don’t get to use him playing with Bosh as an excuse since he was just a role player by your own words :confusedshrug:

Kobe had the best team in the league in 2009 and 2010, name a better team. Not sure why winning with the best team in the league is supposed to be super high quality.

3ba11
09-16-2021, 01:18 AM
If LeBron reduced Bosh into a role player you don’t get to use him playing with Bosh as an excuse since he was just a role player by your own words :confusedshrug:

Kobe had the best team in the league in 2009 and 2010, name a better team. Not sure why winning with the best team in the league is supposed to be super high quality.

The Cavs had the best team in 2009 and 2010 based on every metric - they were #1 in everything - but again, Westbrooking is a bad strategy that doesn't win in the playoffs when teams are adjusting (and not just flying to the next city for the next game like the regular season).

And the Cavs were a bummy, 45-win team in 2008 - but then Mo, Jamison, and Shaq joined, which gave Lebron 3 scoring options along with their top defense to become the top team in the league... So it's too bad they were Westbrooking, which is fools gold in the regular season... :no:

If they were playing a better brand of ball that had playoff viability, then they would've made the 09' and 10' Finals easily as expected (or Lebron could've just guarded Hedo like he was supposed to)

RRR3
09-16-2021, 01:22 AM
The Cavs had the best team in 2009 and 2010 based on every metric - they were #1 in everything - but again, Westbrooking is a bad strategy that doesn't win in the playoffs when teams are adjusting (and not just flying to the next city for the next game like the regular season).

And the Cavs were a bummy, 45-win team in 2008 - but then Mo, Jamison, and Shaq joined, which gave Lebron 3 scoring options along with their top defense to become the top team in the league... So it's too bad they were Westbrooking, which is fools gold in the regular season... :no:

If they were playing a better brand of ball that had playoff viability, they would've made the Finals easily as expected (or Lebron could've just guarded Hedo like he was supposed to)
They were the best team because of LeBron you retard. No other player was notable. Shaq and Jamison weren’t there in 2009, Snivelly, stop trying to conflate seasons. Mo Williams was not the reason the Cavs improved so much you tard, it was LeBron reaching his prime and the stats confirm this. Imagine claiming Mo Williams could improve a team 21 wins :roll:

The Cavs defense was so good because of LeBron btw.

You’re retarded. Literally, you’re one of the stupidest people on the Internet, you are so stupid you have an incredibly difficult time arguing that MICHAEL JORDAN is the GOAT. Being that stupid shouldn’t be possible.

3ba11
09-16-2021, 01:51 AM
They were the best team because of LeBron you retard. No other player was notable. Shaq and Jamison weren’t there in 2009, Snivelly, stop trying to conflate seasons. Mo Williams was not the reason the Cavs improved so much you tard, it was LeBron reaching his prime and the stats confirm this. Imagine claiming Mo Williams could improve a team 21 wins :roll:

The Cavs defense was so good because of LeBron btw.

You’re retarded. Literally, you’re one of the stupidest people on the Internet, you are so stupid you have an incredibly difficult time arguing that MICHAEL JORDAN is the GOAT. Being that stupid shouldn’t be possible.

09' Mo was superior offensively to 90' Pippen across the board (BPM, VORP, PER, WS/48, scoring, efficiency), while the Cavs had the #3 defense versus #19 for the Bulls.

So the 09' Cavs had a far better cast than the 90' Bulls on both sides of the floor, which means Lebron had a big head start toward a championship, but Jordan beat him to titles..

The sad part is that the 2010 Cavs added a 3rd scorer, which is better offensive help than the 1st three-peat Bulls, while still maintaining and equal defensive ranking - so Lebron had a massive head start towards a championship, yet Jordan still beat him to titles by several years.

It's funny because the Cavs improved massively on defense once Mo joined - this is because Mo's chemistry with Lebron and the great offense they produced wore down opposing defenses, leaving less capacity for offense - Mo helped Lebron finally have an offense sufficient to win the attrition battle (apply more pressure than you're facing).. The best defense is a good offense - a tenet of all competition.

RRR3
09-16-2021, 01:53 AM
Uh uh uh! No running back to your MJ pacifier! Stick to the debate Snivelly. This is about LeBron and Kobe. I know you fill your adult diapers every time the thought of actually arguing for Kobe comes up but that’s what this thread is for. I will not acknowledge any MJ posts as that is irrelevant and a different topic. Stay on subject you coward.

3ba11
09-16-2021, 01:54 AM
Uh uh uh! No running back to your MJ pacifier! Stick to the debate Snivelly. This is about LeBron and Kobe. I know you fill your adult diapers every time the thought of actually arguing for Kobe comes up but that’s what this thread is for. I will not acknowledge any MJ posts as that is irrelevant and a different topic. Stay on subject you coward.

You guys always claim that the 09' Cavs were trash, when Mo was superior superior offensively to 90' Pippen across the board (BPM, VORP, PER, WS/48, scoring, efficiency), while the Cavs had the #3 defense versus #19 for the Bulls.

So the 09' Cavs had a far better cast than the 90' Bulls on both sides of the floor, which means Lebron had a big head start toward a championship, but Jordan beat him to titles..

The sad part is that the 2010 Cavs added a 3rd scorer, which is better offensive help than the 1st three-peat Bulls, while still maintaining and equal defensive ranking - so Lebron had a massive head start towards a championship, yet Jordan still beat him to titles by several years.

RRR3
09-16-2021, 01:56 AM
I said no running back to your MJ pacifier. And you did it again! You literally can’t argue for Kobe :roll:

RRR3
09-16-2021, 12:40 PM
Snivelly.

MadDog
09-16-2021, 12:49 PM
09' Mo was superior offensively to 90' Pippen across the board (BPM, VORP, PER, WS/48, scoring, efficiency)

LeBron has all these stats > Kobe, yet you have Kobe as your "co" GOAT. :confusedshrug: Where is the consistency?

8Ball
09-16-2021, 01:49 PM
LeBron has all these stats > Kobe, yet you have Kobe as your "co" GOAT. :confusedshrug: Where is the consistency?

3ball said Bron is better than Jordan.

There is no consistency.

3ba11
09-16-2021, 08:14 PM

Kobe had a Bosh-level player at 2nd option (Pau), so what if Kobe had Pau and Wade?... it's over... 4/4... yet Lebron is 2/4 including goat choke and record loss...

Why did Lebron need a Pau-level player at 3rd option and a Kobe-level player at 2nd option, aka why did he need MORE HELP and still win less??

How could that happen if he's better than Kobe.. Obviously, Kobe plays a superior way, aka elite jumpshooting skill and quick-iso ability that fits with all player types and allows the best strategy/team ceilings/Finals records.

And the stats need context - Kobe had to carry the triangle, which hurt his stats, while Lebron got to play Lebron-ball because he teamed up with the extra talent needed for his weak brand

Hey Yo
09-16-2021, 08:46 PM
If LeBron ball makes teammates worse, then why are they considered superteams?