PDA

View Full Version : Most Popular NBA Player of all time

Nike D'Antoni
09-08-2021, 12:08 AM
It has to be Jordan, Kobe, Lebron. Want to see fan's distribution on this board.

Kenny Griffin
09-08-2021, 12:09 AM
It has to be Jordan, Kobe, Lebron. Want to see fan's distribution on this board.

the 3 goats. see ya ISH. i hope you all get a life

Nike D'Antoni
09-08-2021, 12:11 AM
the 3 goats. see ya ISH. i hope you all get a life

Created poll.

Kenny Griffin
09-08-2021, 12:12 AM
Created poll.

should just be 3 selections. Jordan, kobe and lebron. the 3 goats. rank em however you want they're all anyone cares about

DevBooker'sMask
09-08-2021, 12:12 AM
I voted Kobe now lets go

Kenny Griffin
09-08-2021, 12:20 AM
I voted Kobe now lets go

i think world wide its easily jordan and kobe by far. they actually have the support of china. lebron isn't welcome there lol

but lebron might win this poll since his fans are the biggest losers of ISH right now

they won't get a life for probly 5 years or so. they still think its important to say the same thing every day to the same strangers for no reason whatsoever. if they really wanna get a voice they should take broadcasting courses and get into sideline reporting and work their way up to a tv job like nick wright. then maybe someone will give them a serious thought

without that you're throwing away 20 years for nothing. i wasted half of my life. you guys still have time to get a family. my days are almost numbered. i'm 37 and i doubt i will have a kid of my own now that i've found out the 9 year old isn't mine.

iamgine
09-08-2021, 05:18 AM
Yao Ming is up there with Kobe, MJ, Lebron.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-08-2021, 05:27 AM
1) Michael Jordan

GAP

2) LeBron James

GAP

3) Kobe Bryant
4) Shaq

GAP

5) Stephen Curry

And then pretty much anybody else relative to these guys are irrelevant.

Kawhi is better then all of them but not as popular

HylianNightmare
09-08-2021, 07:32 AM
Compare Jordan shoe sales to lebrons and kobes

Phoenix
09-08-2021, 07:40 AM
1) Michael Jordan

GAP

2) LeBron James

GAP

3) Kobe Bryant
4) Shaq

GAP

5) Stephen Curry

And then pretty much anybody else relative to these guys are irrelevant.

Kawhi is better then all of them but not as popular

This schtick is beyond tired at this point.

ralph_i_el
09-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Yao Ming

Airupthere
09-08-2021, 10:47 AM
It should be Jordan but I already know bronsexuals will dominate these polls. Anyway, I voted for Kobe.

L.Kizzle
09-08-2021, 02:54 PM
I need explanation on these Yao Ming pucks.? Yap was popular for an era. When was the last time someone even mentioned his name.

Kenny Griffin
09-08-2021, 03:03 PM
its crazy how there's basically no kobe fans left on ISH and lebron fans still waste their lives talking about the guy 24 hours a day

baudkarma
09-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Jordan is the most recognizable NBA player of all time. People who know virtually nothing about the NBA know his name and his face. But recognizable doesn't necessarily translate into popular. I would say that Kobe has more actual fans than any other NBA player in history. He's a polarizing figure, fans love him or they hate him, but there are a ton of people would tell you without hesitation that he's their favorite player and the player they most identify with. The circumstances of his death drew in a lot more fans as well.

tontoz
09-08-2021, 03:19 PM
I need explanation on these Yao Ming pucks.? Yap was popular for an era. When was the last time someone even mentioned his name.

They are thinking worldwide. There are over a billion people in China.

I still say Jordan though.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-08-2021, 03:22 PM
This schtick is beyond tired at this point.

Tell luka to take that up with kawhi after back to back beatdowns

ralph_i_el
09-08-2021, 06:51 PM

He got voted to the allstar game in his last season, while only playing 5 games and being shut down for the year. There's a lot of Chinese folks out there.

Full Court
09-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Skill and GOAT debate aside, it's Jordan, and no one else comes close. Jordan was a worldwide sensation that nobody in basketball created before or since. Other than a handful of people in Afghanistan and Burkina Faso, the entire world knew who MJ was.