PDA

View Full Version : perception vs reality

Mask the Embiid
09-09-2021, 03:46 PM
What ish wants the future of the league to be

https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/NBA_Global_CMS_image_storage/10/85/nikola-jokic-and-luka-doncic_10it6qgl8f28q156rfsv5fs82r.png?t=-1987994689&quality=80

vs

the actual future of the league

https://fansided.com/wp-content/uploads/getty-images/2020/02/1203031466.jpeg

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohrypwZFvJTWhnXvW/giphy.gif

HylianNightmare
09-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Jazz ain't shit

tontoz
09-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Booker and Mitchell have about as much chance to win MVP as I do. :oldlol:

FultzNationRISE
09-09-2021, 04:29 PM
OP is a white boy.

ralph_i_el
09-09-2021, 05:22 PM
This is a really negative post. I'm excited to watch all 4 of these guys for the next decade. The league is in good hands. Jamal Murray > Mitchell tho imo (but I'm ****in nuts)

tpols
09-09-2021, 05:39 PM
The irony in this racist thread is that you used a white guy as your celebratory gif dance. (thought we lacked rhythm?)

Either way... last I checked Lebron James, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and other players from contenders are all still at least part African American.

There's no need to get your jimmies in a rustle over Luka and Jokic.

Bronbron23
09-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Booker and Mitchell have about as much chance to win MVP as I do. :oldlol:

This. The future of the league is greek and luka

ArbitraryWater
09-09-2021, 06:00 PM
I dont think anyone here considers the lower 2 better lol

Im so nba'd out
09-09-2021, 06:03 PM
The irony in this racist thread is that you used a white guy as your celebratory gif dance. (thought we lacked rhythm?)

Either way... last I checked Lebron James, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and other players from contenders are all still at least part African American.

There's no need to get your jimmies in a rustle over Luka and Jokic.

Conor has a black great grand papi somewhere in his family-tree :oldlol: deep down we all know this. He's not like the rest of yall

he got way too much flava to be just plain ole white rice....its some seasoning in there....look your white genes are kicking in right now wanting to quote me and say "its spelled flavor!" :oldlol:

tpols
09-09-2021, 06:18 PM
Conor has a black great grand papi somewhere in his family-tree :oldlol: deep down we all know this. He's not like the rest of yall

he got way too much flava to be just plain ole white rice....its some seasoning in there....look your white genes are kicking in right now wanting to quote me and say "its spelled flavor!" :oldlol:

Connor has flavor but has proven to be a joke relative to his pedigree. Since he became champ... Nate Diaz beat him, khabib totally floored him, and that random guy dustin poirier put him in the hospital after breaking his leg in half.

:oldlol:

Don't get me wrong Mcgregor had extreme style, flash, and trash talk... but he couldn't back it up. He was a wild haymaker thrower that couldn't compete with true MMA tacticians aka wrestlers and BJJ grapplers. An analogy that is apt for why many NBA stars aren't as skilled as Luka or Jokic.

If you gave them a single superstar teammate it would be over.

Phoenix
09-09-2021, 06:24 PM
First pic, two top 10 players. Bottom pic, two lower top 20 players.

Im so nba'd out
09-09-2021, 06:30 PM
First pic, two top 10 players. Bottom pic, two lower top 20 players.

Some people play for triple doubles and empty stats...and some play for wins and rings

Some people get to the finals... and some ppl get their ass kicked in the 1st round by kawhi....yearly

i guess its all preference?

edit btw Jokic's iq is much much higher than luka dont group him with luka. Its like comparing westbrook to lebron when it comes to iq....They are miles apart

Phoenix
09-09-2021, 06:31 PM
Some people play for triple doubles and empty stats...and some play for wins and rings

Some people get to the finals... and some ppl get their ass kicked in the 1st round by kawhi....yearly

edit btw Jokic's iq is much much higher than luka dont group him with luka. Its like comparing westbrook to lebron when it comes to iq....They are miles apart

Nobody in the OP has a ring yet, so who are you referring to?

Edit: Only one of those 4 has gone to the finals, Booker, and he was a playoff virgin until CP3 showed up. Let's not pretend like he's a 'winner' all of a sudden.

You seem like you have an issue with Luka, but Joker is the only one in the OP you could argue as being better. Lumping Mitchell and Booker in there with Luka is hilarious, you'd be laughed out of the room for suggesting either is better. At least Luka lost to the Clippers WITH Kawhi. Last I checked, Donovan lost to the Clippers with Kawhi injured at the end....but I digress.

8Ball
09-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Is this the first time in history 2 of the 3 best players in the world are white?

j3lademaster
09-09-2021, 06:38 PM

edit btw Jokic's iq is much much higher than luka dont group him with luka. Its like comparing westbrook to lebron when it comes to iq....They are miles apartLuka took it to Kawhi in the playoffs what are you talking about? He's only 22. Give him time, and give Dallas a chance to build around him.

Im so nba'd out
09-09-2021, 06:44 PM
Is this the first time in history 2 of the 3 best players in the world are white?

Giannis and KD have been white this whole time? WTF.
Cause lebron is a black man im 100% sure

Phoenix
09-09-2021, 06:45 PM
Luka took it to Kawhi in the playoffs what are you talking about? He's only 22. Give him time, and give Dallas a chance to build around him.

Dude acting like Luka didn't take Kawhi and the Clips to the brink, while Donovan got gift-wrapped Kawhi's injury and still loses. Booker ain't sniffed the playoffs till this year. But yeah, those two are 'winners' now apparently .:rolleyes:

j3lademaster
09-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Dude acting like Luka didn't take Kawhi and the Clips to the brink, while Donovan got gift-wrapped Kawhi's injury and still loses. Booker ain't sniffed the playoffs till this year. But yeah, those two are 'winners' now apparently .:rolleyes:Yeah, when you lose doing something like 45/15 assists you went out like a gangster. I can't imagine anyone playing much better than he did in g7. He shot well, too.