PDA

View Full Version : insidehoops is a place where fans come to die

Kenny Griffin
09-10-2021, 11:03 PM
when I first came here in 2006/07 it was when kobe was in the middle of his prime. I was having so much fun watching people get angry. I drove everyone here crazy.

now almost 15 years later I see those same people still spending every waking moment on here on a mission to bring down kobe.

but there's only one thing wrong with this picture.

kobe bryant died almost 2 years ago and retired almost 6 years ago. he hasn't even been good at basketball for almost 9 years

so in a year it will be a decade since kobe fell off the face of the earth

he literally can't crash and burn any more than he has. because he LITERALLY CRASHED AND BURNED TO DEATH.

let it go for f*ck sakes. you're not gonna convince anyone of any kind of new revelation. he is where he is in people's eyes and that's wherever they have him. it's all subjective and circumstantial. there is no end all be all above all ranking or opinion so youl just have to live with half the world disagreeing with you.

get over it already. every single time you start a thread about kobe you're only showing g the world that you fear a dead man with nothing left to give. he can't succeed or fail. he's dust. he's burried in a bag
and YOURE STILL SHOOK

STOP IT. LOG OFF. GET A LIFE. because if you don't. you will die here

Mask the Embiid
09-10-2021, 11:20 PM
when I first came here in 2006/07 it was when kobe was in the middle of his prime. I was having so much fun watching people get angry. I drove everyone here crazy.

now almost 15 years later I see those same people still spending every waking moment on here on a mission to bring down kobe.

kobe bryant died almost 2 years ago and retired almost 6 years ago. he hasn't even been good at basketball for almost 9 years

he literally can't crash and burn any more than he has. because he LITERALLY CRASHED AND BURNED TO DEATH.

let it go for f*ck sakes. you're not gonna convince anyone of any kind of new revelation. he is where he is in people's eyes and that's wherever they have him. it's all subjective and circumstantial. there is no end all be all above all ranking or opinion so youl just have to live with half the world disagreeing with you.

get over it already. every single time you start a thread about kobe you're only showing g the world that you fear a dead man with nothing left to give. he can't succeed or fail. he's dust. he's burried in a bag
and YOURE STILL SHOOK

https://i.postimg.cc/KztkGhX5/FE49370-C-5577-4-A57-9-A68-22-EC2-C3-EEDBC.gif

And back off the internet I go

HBK_Kliq_2
09-10-2021, 11:37 PM
I've praised him in the past but you go full retard when you start saying he's better then Kawhi Leonard.

Kobe never had anything close to Kawhi's 2019 playoff run, his best playoff run statistically in 09 he beat Aaron Brooks in the 2nd round when Kawhi had to go through Jimmy Butler and "Mask the Embiid".

Also going around raping girls for no reason, can't really look in the mirror and say he deserved a full life.

Elosha
09-11-2021, 12:05 AM
I've praised him in the past but you go full retard when you start saying he's better then Kawhi Leonard.

Kobe never had anything close to Kawhi's 2019 playoff run, his best playoff run statistically in 09 he beat Aaron Brooks in the 2nd round when Kawhi had to go through Jimmy Butler and "Mask the Embiid".

Also going around raping girls for no reason, can't really look in the mirror and say he deserved a full life.

Dude, with all due respect because I don't really have a dog in this fight. Most experts and most fans would think YOU have gone full retard by claiming Kawhi Leonard is better than Kobe Bryant. You can't just take one year in 2019 and state this proves he is better than Kobe. Look at the body of their careers, Kobe has him beat in practically every statistical or winning accomplishments. Leonard is great, but he does not have the durability, success, or the longevity of Kobe. And as skilled as Leonard is in many ways, there's an excellent argument that Kobe was significantly better in many facets of the game. And yes I know there are counter-arguments, but the bottom line is Kobe's accomplishments are so far ahead of Kawhi , there really shouldn't be a comparison. You can't take a one-year peak and claim that makes one player ultimately better than the other, not when there are so many other factors in favor of Kobe.

ELITEpower23
09-11-2021, 12:10 AM

and YOURE STILL SHOOK

Look kids it's a meltdown

LAL
09-11-2021, 03:03 AM
OP. **** them kids.

No wonder you get abused around here, never understood it but now i do.

8Ball
09-11-2021, 08:17 AM

and YOURE STILL SHOOK

Didn't read.

Eat shit.

Phoenix
09-11-2021, 08:24 AM

Nobody except you gives a **** about Kawhit. Go deep throat a shotgun.