PDA

View Full Version : 3rd options Klay/Jrue/Manu/Harden/Allen were great & Bosh/Love sucked, which proves..

3ba11
09-15-2021, 12:32 PM
Lebron reduces teammates, and we know why:

#1 options like KD, Duncan, Curry, Giannis or Pierce are assist targets/off-ball, which elevates teammate role, while Lebron's ball-dominance reduces teammates to spot-up roles.

So Lebron has a skill deficit (no off-ball, no elite jumpshooting skill) that reduces teammates

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-15-2021, 12:44 PM
You can't say Bosh and Love 'sucked' then claim LeBron had superteams.

Get it together, Kobeball.

3ba11
09-15-2021, 12:45 PM
You can't say Bosh and Love 'sucked' then claim LeBron had superteams.

Get it together, Kobeball.

Lebron reduces teammates from great to nothing - that's the point of the thread.. get it together

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-15-2021, 12:46 PM
Lebron reduces teammates from great to nothing - that's the point of the thread.. get it together

So Bron won while they were nothing. :lol Way to make my point.

SouBeachTalents
09-15-2021, 12:48 PM
Or, it could just be that Harden/Allen/Manu/Klay are better players than Bosh & Love :confusedshrug:

SouBeachTalents
09-15-2021, 12:51 PM
So Bron won while they were nothing. Way to make my point.
When AD & Kyrie have monster series & playoff runs: LeBron had ATG help!

When Wade, Bosh, Love struggle: LeBron reduces teammates and has a skill deficit!

OP is an absolute clown :lol

ShawkFactory
09-15-2021, 12:52 PM
No, Bosh and Love didn’t suck.

Player stans are insecure and degrade the teammates of their guy. And since Lebron is the most popular player, you’re going to hear Bosh/Love suck more than you hear it about the others.

KD guys talked about how harden sucked in 2012. Curry stans absolutely went after Klay.

Hell...you have some Jordan guy who talks about how Pippen sucks. A loser player stan saying someone sucks doesn’t make it true.

expansionera
09-15-2021, 12:53 PM
Does it keep you up at night that Lebron won MORE than his opposition with lesser production from his third option? I almost feel bad for you, I imagine you’ve spent months of your life at this point trying to find the perfect combination of words that convinces even yourself that Jordan was as good as Lebron.

3ba11
09-15-2021, 12:55 PM
When AD & Kyrie have monster series & playoff runs: LeBron had ATG help!

When Wade, Bosh, Love struggle: LeBron reduces teammates and has a skill deficit!

OP is an absolute clown :lol

I'm comparing 3rd options to 3rd options - apples to apples - 3rd options play like garbage alongside him, which means he doesn't elevate teammates like KD or other guys that allow 3rd options to play well

SouBeachTalents
09-15-2021, 12:57 PM
I'm comparing 3rd options to 3rd options - apples to apples - 3rd options play like garbage alongside him, which means he doesn't elevate teammates like KD or other guys that allow 3rd options to play well
KD also had better 3rd options. Do you seriously not think Klay would be a good fit with LeBron :oldlol:

3ba11
09-15-2021, 12:58 PM

Some Jordan guy who talks about how Pippen sucks.

17 on 41% sucks

If AD or PG13 had those numbers, everyone would say they suck and call them Pandemic P

So you're the one using a double standard, not me.. Based on the standard you used to call Paul George "Pandemic P", pippen sucks.

So again - 17 on 41% sucks and if anyone 3-peated with a sidekick getting those numbers, they must be goat and completely carry the load

ShawkFactory
09-15-2021, 01:02 PM
17 on 41% sucks

If AD or PG13 had those numbers, everyone would say they suck and call them Pandemic P

So you're the one using a double standard, not me.. Based on the standard you used to call Paul George "Pandemic P", pippen sucks.

So again - 17 on 41% sucks and if anyone 3-peated with a sidekick getting those numbers, they must be goat and completely carry the load

:roll:

You are such a fvcking loser

3ba11
09-15-2021, 01:03 PM
KD also had better 3rd options. Do you seriously not think Klay would be a good fit with LeBron :oldlol:

The only player-type that Lebron doesn't destroy are elite shooters - so Klay and Allen are the only 3rd options that would do okay - Jrue, Manu and Harden would be destroyed

It's a testament to Lebron's narrow, ball-dominant skillset that only 1 player-type fits with him

tpols
09-15-2021, 01:34 PM
If you put klay or jrue on the timberwolves or raptors where their best combined teammates were bargnani, Ricky Rubio, pekovic, tj ford, and Mo Pete they wouldn't even come close to winning as many games or putting up the lines Bosh and Love put up. (which were tops in advanced stats superstar production)

Harden could outdo Bosh and Love though. Manu and Ray would do about the same.

3ba11
09-15-2021, 01:40 PM
So Bron won while they were nothing. :lol Way to make my point.

His skillset reduces teammates to spot-up roles, so he needs extra supporting talent to offset the reduction, aka big 3's or a teammate to out-produce him - he never won without super-teams as the clear-cut top producer

GrayGoat
09-15-2021, 02:52 PM
LeBron went 16-6 vs Kobe despite poor 3rd options

3ba11
09-15-2021, 02:55 PM

Bron-ball has won in the regular season before, but it lost as the favorite in the playoffs to 1-star teams like Dirk/Dwight, so it stands no chance against Kobe

tpols
09-15-2021, 03:07 PM

What was their playoff head to head?

LeBron has a losing record to Dirk, Duncan, Garnett, Durant, Curry, Kawhi, Dwight, and Devin Booker in the playoffs.

I think Kobe would fare just fine.