PDA

View Full Version : Bronsexuals spent most of their time on the other forum

LAL
09-17-2021, 08:59 AM
What a delusional place. I just noticed. They know they'll get bitchslapped around here with that crazy Lefraud propaganda. It's obvious.

Do most of you bronstans hang out on realgm? Must feel pretty safe there.

Gohan
09-17-2021, 09:04 AM
What a delusional place. I just noticed. They know they'll get bitchslapped around here with that crazy Lefraud propaganda. It's obvious.

Id clap them ****** like i clapped cell

expansionera
09-17-2021, 09:08 AM
From my neutral observation I’d say we’re entering a time period where fans of Jordan are becoming more and more fearful to fly that banner unless they know they’re amongst other like minded casual fans. Not unlike 2016 when we saw most Kobe fans go underground.

Basically the manufactured mythos around the two so called NBA greats is being shattered as the new generation breaks every single one of their records. Only true legends like Wilt (stats), Russell (rings) and Kareem (scoring/longevity) stand the test of time. Only Lebron has a chance of surpassing the aforementioned three.

LAL
09-17-2021, 09:18 AM
From my neutral observation I’d say we’re entering a time period where fans of Jordan are becoming more and more fearful to fly that banner unless they know they’re amongst other like minded casual fans. Not unlike 2016 when we saw most Kobe fans go underground.

Basically the manufactured mythos around the two so called NBA greats is being shattered as the new generation breaks every single one of their records. Only true legends like Wilt (stats), Russell (rings) and Kareem (scoring/longevity) stand the test of time. Only Lebron has a chance of surpassing the aforementioned three.

Triple doubles are so amazing.

I would go back to corruptgm if i were you. Bronsexuals are young and a joke around here.

LAL
09-17-2021, 09:19 AM
Id clap them ****** like i clapped cell

I trust you but who is cell?

Gohan
09-17-2021, 09:27 AM

The worlds greatest enemy

ArbitraryWater
09-17-2021, 09:33 AM
Thats just the general public mate

Anything else is Kobe stans

Axe
09-17-2021, 05:46 PM
You are one old boomer indeed. :(

Warriorman
09-17-2021, 05:48 PM

He's the guy who assassinated AirTupac when he wandered over there wearing the wrong colors

ELITEpower23
09-17-2021, 05:51 PM
Delicious meltdown.

Moar!!!

8Ball
09-17-2021, 07:29 PM

I dominate that forum easily.

Did you just get banned there?

3ba11
09-17-2021, 07:44 PM

No one has broken any of Jordans records:

* 63 points.... intact

* FMVP's (6).... intact

* Scoring titles (10)... intact

* Most wins and title (72).... intact

* Most rings in 3-pointer history as best player... intact

* #1 Finals record 6/6... intact

* Regular season PPG, PER, BPM, WS/48... intact

* Playoff PPG, PER, BPM, WS/48... intact

* Never lost as favorite or with HCA.... intact

* Led every series in scoring.... intact

* Most seasons of 1st team All-NBA and 1st team defense (9)... intact

Hey Yo
09-17-2021, 07:45 PM

Of course he did... that's why he's here crying.

8Ball
09-17-2021, 07:47 PM

This is all correct.

3ba11
09-17-2021, 07:53 PM
This is all correct.

What records of Jordan's have been broken?

Harden couldn't even break Jordans 37 ppg record (in 3-pointer history) despite playing in a faster-paced league that was allowing far more ppg and record points per 100 possessions (softest defense ever)

Kenny Griffin
09-17-2021, 07:56 PM
realgm is a great place to post if you hate kobe and jordan. makes you wonder why ISH even exists

Spurs m8
09-17-2021, 08:36 PM

Who in the actual fvck is afraid to fly a Jordan banner?

Get out of here, you low iq cvck

Bron stans support no integrity, running when it gets too hard, easy path to finals and then destroyed more of then than not, peds, peak wasn't as good as Jordans, etc...

Bron isn't even in the same sentence as Jordan and never will be GOAT...

It is what it is

You clearly weren't around in the Jordan days, clearly don't know what you're talking about, and neutral or not, you are an embarrassment and liar

HBK_Kliq_2
09-17-2021, 08:39 PM
The wolf (me) keeps them in check around here. 3ball also likes to punish them.

Axe
09-17-2021, 08:39 PM
Who in the actual fvck is afraid to fly a Jordan banner?

Get out of here, you low iq cvck

Bron stans support no integrity, running when it gets too hard, easy path to finals and then destroyed more of then than not, peds, peak wasn't as good as Jordans, etc...

Bron isn't even in the same sentence as Jordan and never will be GOAT...

It is what it is

You clearly weren't around in the Jordan days, clearly don't know what you're talking about, and neutral or not, you are an embarrassment and liar
And you are telling us that you don't hate him? Lol how inconsistent.

TheCorporation
09-17-2021, 09:33 PM
The wolf (me) keeps them in check around here. 3ball also likes to punish them.

When you're attempting to put a top 45 player over a top 1 player I think we know who's keeping who in check :lol

Next

TheCorporation
09-17-2021, 09:34 PM

Of course he did, he's a loser

SATAN
09-17-2021, 10:19 PM
The wolf (me)

:oldlol:

Sure thing buddy

LAL
09-18-2021, 02:09 AM

Never ever signed up there, i would get banned yes. Truly a shelter for bronStans, fascinating. I'm happy you finally dominate something besides a hot plate. Fatass virgin.

And look at all the Corruptgm defenders here. :oldlol:

LAL
09-18-2021, 02:56 AM
Perfect example is the "do you consider kd a champion?" Thread..

It's like they're trying to hide this:

https://www.si.com/.image/ar_1:1%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_aut o:good%2Cw_1200/MTczODAxNjg0NzM1MTA4NjY2/miami-big-three.jpg

Delusional