SouBeachTalents
09-17-2021, 11:36 PM
Kind of an odd comparison to make tbh

Axe
09-17-2021, 11:38 PM
It took him more than 5 finals just to garner his first finals mvp award

SATAN
09-17-2021, 11:39 PM
Why does OP hate Kobe? Didn't he used to be a fan? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Kenny Griffin
09-17-2021, 11:41 PM
Kind of an odd comparison to make tbh

really? i never would have guessed based on how much you people talk about kobe. i thought this is a comparison you would want

Kenny Griffin
09-17-2021, 11:41 PM
It took him more than 5 finals just to garner his first finals mvp award

damn thats a good point

JohnMax
09-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Kobe and it's not even close.

The real reason this fraud loses majority of his finals appearances is because he's simply not a good player. League literally has to tell opposing teams to take dives just so this fraud wouldn't go 0/10. Only reason he has that many finals appearances is because teams take dives or his co-stars (who are all better than him) are just too good.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Interesting topic. I've never really given it a thought.

Why does OP hate Kobe? Didn't he used to be a fan? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

OP was upset and gave up after ISH ranked Bron #2. :lol

We're 8 players in, but Kobe hasn't been voted yet. Tough break.

8Ball
09-17-2021, 11:46 PM
Kobe is #12.

Bron is #1.

Kenny Griffin
09-17-2021, 11:46 PM
Kobe and it's not even close.

The real reason this fraud loses majority of his finals appearances is because he's simply not a good player. League literally has to tell opposing teams to take dives just so this fraud wouldn't go 0/10. Only reason he has 10 finals appearances is teams in his conferences were also told to take dives or simply didn't have a player as good as Kyrie, Wade, or Davis.

sh*t i was convinced lebron was better but now i don't know

Kenny Griffin
09-17-2021, 11:48 PM
Kobe is #12.

Bron is #1.

hahaha impossible.

i see way too many lebron fans on ISH trashing kobe for this to be a reality. lebron would be 11th all time at best if he were ahead of ratboy

SouBeachTalents
09-17-2021, 11:52 PM
damn he was ranked #2. well then kobe surely must have been ranked 3rd or 1st then
He might not even make the top 10 :(

Kenny Griffin
09-17-2021, 11:52 PM
He might not even make the top 10 :(

how come. don't you and your friends talk about kobe nonstop. why would you worry so much about a guy thats not even top 10

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-17-2021, 11:53 PM
damn he was ranked #2. well then kobe surely must have been ranked 3rd or 1st then

Oh word?

That's a pretty heafty assumption. Maybe you can expand on it.

Kenny Griffin
09-17-2021, 11:55 PM
Oh word?

That's a pretty heafty assumption. Maybe you can expand on it.

simple

lebron fans voted him 2nd all time right. well 99% of the threads they create are about kobe. so naturally kobe would have to be a serious threat to them. and theres no way they would intentionally vote for other people just to avoid kobe being ranked near him

like imagine them voting larry bird ahead of kobe. that would be absurd. they've never once been threatened by birds legacy

HBK_Kliq_2
09-18-2021, 12:00 AM
the goat perimeter players:

1) kawhi leonard
2) michael jordan
3) larry bird
4) kobe bryant
5) kevin durant
6) lebron james

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-18-2021, 12:00 AM
simple

lebron fans voted him 2nd all time right. well 99% of the threads they create are about kobe. so naturally kobe would have to be a serious threat to them. and theres no way they would intentionally vote for other people just to avoid kobe being ranked near him

The other forums don't talk much about Kobe, so why don't they have him GOAT? Or anywhere close?

I mean... if popularity were an argument, Yao Ming would be a runaway candidate.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:03 AM
personally i don't have either loser in my top 10

#1 jordan
#2 Kareem
#3 Russell
#4 Wilt
#5 Magic
#6 Bird
#7 Duncan
#8 Shaq
#9 Hakeem
#10 Moses

all guys i would draft ahead of those 2 overrated losers

kobe needed shaq and gasol and bail outs by artest/horry/fisher
lebron needed wade and bosh and ray and kyrie and love and davis and rondo and now westbrook and bail outs by everyone

too many asterisks for both guys. sorry i gotta go with more proven players

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:06 AM
The other forums don't talk much about Kobe, so why don't they have him GOAT? Or anywhere close?

I mean... if popularity were an argument, Yao Ming would be a runaway candidate.

other forums ban people from talking about kobe. i used to be a fan of ratboy and would get banned immediately for bringing up kobes name at realgm.

here its the fairest and most balanced moderating

and this isn't about popularity. 99% of kobe threads are negative ones. this is about fear. lebron fans fear kobe because they're forever linked in debates. people love comparing them because they're both incredibly flawed. neither guy ever really proved themselves. both guys have tons of haters and criticism

they're made for each other. 2 overrated wannabe jordans

SATAN
09-18-2021, 12:06 AM
OP gets a kick out of disrespecting the dead. :kobe:

Hey Yo
09-18-2021, 12:07 AM
Vern's laughing in his grave

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:08 AM
the goat perimeter players:

1) kawhi leonard
2) michael jordan
3) larry bird
4) kobe bryant
5) kevin durant
6) lebron james

why are you disregarding inside players. they're the most valuable guys in nba history. this is the only way you can get rat boy and leroid in a top 10... you gotta disqualify actual legends LOL

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:09 AM
Vern's laughing in his grave

why would he enjoy this. he was a lebum fan. i don't have him top 10 either

the only reason you guys pick kobe as your guy to compare lebron to every day is because hes an easy target

you guys actually think trashing an 11th or 12th best player ever makes lebron look good?

1987_Lakers
2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%
2001 - 24 ppg | 41.5 fg% | 50 TS%
2002 - 27 ppg | 51 fg% | 62 TS%
2004 - 23 ppg | 38 fg% | 46 TS%
2008 - 26 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 50.5 TS%
2009 - 32 ppg | 43 fg% | 52.5 TS%
2010 - 29 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 52.8 TS%

This is top 10 worthy? :roll:

MrFonzworth
https://youtu.be/Pxns_n9q0f4

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:13 AM
look at these 2 feminist BLM liberal f*ggots

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/cf8eef3/2147483647/strip/true/crop/970x669+0+0/resize/840x579!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fbd%2F91%2Faad6b58581 c1e95b181b566beee4%2Fla-sp-lakers-wre0024767516-20141209

look at how these 2 girl dads have tarnished the NBA forever. worst era ever

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/08/04/USAT/ccb67ecd-2a66-4692-bc8d-8f4d6d077fc6-USATSI_14649559.jpg?crop=1209,915,x1379,y118&width=660&height=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp

pathetic

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-18-2021, 12:15 AM
other forums ban people from talking about kobe. i used to be a fan of ratboy and would get banned immediately for bringing up kobes name at realgm.

here its the fairest and most balanced moderating

and this isn't about popularity. 99% of kobe threads are negative ones. this is about fear. lebron fans fear kobe because they're forever linked in debates. people love comparing them because they're both incredibly flawed. neither guy ever really proved themselves. both guys have tons of haters and criticism

they're made for each other. 2 overrated wannabe jordans

Kobe gets brought up enough over there....to where nobody gets banned.

Thing is, Realgm don't let trolls run the asylum. I posted there years ago, and made an argument for Bean being a top 10 player. Got a bunch of +1s and from all kinds of fans.

Over here? The 'anti' kobe threads are a direct result of 3ball. He actually exposed himself as a Kobe stan, and now posters troll his ass for it. :lol Nobody cares that he's a literal Kobe fan. But he clearly uses Jordan...and his better numbers...to dump on Lebron.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:17 AM
2000 - 15.6 ppg | 39 fg%
2001 - 24 ppg | 41.5 fg% | 50 TS%
2002 - 27 ppg | 51 fg% | 62 TS%
2004 - 23 ppg | 38 fg% | 46 TS%
2008 - 26 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 50.5 TS%
2009 - 32 ppg | 43 fg% | 52.5 TS%
2010 - 29 ppg | 40.1 fg% | 52.8 TS%

This is top 10 worthy? :roll:

hell to the F*ck no LOL

and neither is this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDeiarbU4AAYT26.jpg

https://assets-cms.thescore.com/uploads/image/file/212302/cropped_uspw_828135.jpg?ts=1478015641

https://boston.cbslocal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3859903/2012/06/lebron-james5.jpg?w=640

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EWRuTPGHfbM/maxresdefault.jpg

LOL 2 worst finals performers ever

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:17 AM
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/002/719/389/37d4cbe301822bcc1fe2ed069148b67c_crop_exact.jpg?w= 2975&h=2048&q=85

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2D1Y1MC/lebron-james-of-the-usholds-up-his-medal-after-his-teams-bronze-medal-game-at-the-world-basketball-championships-in-saitama-september-2-2006-reuterslucy-nicholson-japan-2D1Y1MC.jpg

imagine a rat boy or this chump being top 10

:lol

Hey Yo
09-18-2021, 12:20 AM
why would he enjoy this. he was a lebum fan. i don't have him top 10 either

the only reason you guys pick kobe as your guy to compare lebron to every day is because hes an easy target

you guys actually think trashing an 11th or 12th best player ever makes lebron look good?
He'd be laughing cause he gets the final laugh about how certain you were 12-15yrs ago that Kobe would end up being the better player.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:20 AM
Kobe gets brought up enough over there....to where nobody gets banned.

Thing is, Realgm don't let trolls run the asylum. I posted there years ago, and made an argument for Bean being a top 10 player. Got a bunch of +1s and from all kinds of fans.

Over here? The 'anti' kobe threads are a direct result of 3ball. He actually exposed himself as a Kobe stan, and now posters troll his ass for it. :lol Nobody cares that he's a literal Kobe fan. But he clearly uses Jordan...and his better numbers...to dump on Lebron.

wrong. they let lebron trolls run realgm. they're no better than kobe trolls. neither guy has a good career. both littered with asterisks and bail outs in a bogus era

realgm is just a lefam forum

they ignore lebrons faults. a guy like me can't trash lebron there. but here i can trash kobe or lebron equally

ISH is the place where the truth is heard. there just happens to be more leroid idiots than kobeturds so me and 3ball have to pick up the slack

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:24 AM
He'd be laughing cause he gets the final laugh about how certain you were 12-15yrs ago that Kobe would end up being the better player.

i came to a sobering realization that jordan is perfection and theres a reason why people say "hes the michael jordan of his sport"

the guy transcends basketball and not because of a helicopter accident either. jordan is a god amongst men and a living legend like babe ruth, muhammad ali were... those guys don't need a tragedy to become legendary

lebron couldn't even get a movie to play in china. kobe even before his death coulda done that and he aint sh*t

Hey Yo
09-18-2021, 12:30 AM
Vern and myself keep laughing.

:oldlol:

Jasper
09-18-2021, 12:35 AM
rat boy got the edge on 1 on 1 plays but lebum won more games

Lebron all day every day.
Bron is a team player , while Kobe
was all about him player.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:36 AM
Vern and myself keep laughing.

:oldlol:

now you know how i feel every day when i see you guys trashing kobe nonstop

theres meaning behind everything

and now i know why you guys do it so often. you thought as little of your idol as you did for kobe all these years. you needed an inferior career to match lebron up with

its your crutch

you made me believe kobe was great. you guys constantly debating me gave me a false perception of kobes greatness

you created me. and now i see through it all. this entire time you were just using me and kobe to feel better about lebrons failed career

you sick f*ck!!!!

https://i.ibb.co/1nXSCYy/Screen-Shot-2021-09-18-at-12-35-36-AM.png

i coulda started a family. you dragged me down with you!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-18-2021, 12:39 AM
wrong. they let lebron trolls run realgm. they're no better than kobe trolls. neither guy has a good career. both littered with asterisks and bail outs in a bogus era

realgm is just a lefam forum

they ignore lebrons faults. a guy like me can't trash lebron there. but here i can trash kobe or lebron equally

ISH is the place where the truth is heard. there just happens to be more leroid idiots than kobeturds so me and 3ball have to pick up the slack

You're confused. You can't troll there or you're banned. There is no in-between.

Mainstream media vote Lebron as a GOAT candidate just like most fans. Most have Jordan #1 and Kobe somewhere inside the top 10. Casual and hardcore. It is what it is.

By comparison ISH is a troll forum, but there's still decent discussions left. You'd have to be a scumbag, piece of shit to get banned on here. Aren't you on your 10th account now? :oldlol:

Hey Yo
09-18-2021, 12:44 AM
now you know how i feel every day when i see you guys trashing kobe nonstop

theres meaning behind everything

and now i know why you guys do it so often. you thought as little of your idol as you did for kobe all these years. you needed an inferior career to match lebron up with

its your crutch

you made me believe kobe was great. you guys constantly debating me gave me a false perception of kobes greatness

you created me. and now i see through it all. this entire time you were just using me and kobe to feel better about lebrons failed career

you sick f*ck!!!!

https://i.ibb.co/1nXSCYy/Screen-Shot-2021-09-18-at-12-35-36-AM.png

i coulda started a family. you dragged me down with you!

:applause: ... :cheers:

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 12:48 AM
You're confused. You can't troll there or you're banned. There is no in-between.

Mainstream media vote Lebron as a GOAT candidate just like most fans. Most have Jordan #1 and Kobe somewhere inside the top 10. Casual and hardcore. It is what it is.

By comparison ISH is a troll forum, but there's still decent discussions left. You'd have to be a scumbag, piece of shit to get banned on here. Aren't you on your 10th account now? :oldlol:

the mainstream media overrated kobe too when he was playing. even now in death they won't stop mentioning kobe in the same breath as MJ

its all bullsh*t

after lebrons gone they'l say we never saw anything like giannis and then he will get the goat discussion. its a never ending cycle of bullsh*t

its all false hope. remember isiah rider. harold minor, penny hardaway, grant hill, vince carter

kobe was the first guy to actually do it half as good as MJ and look at the hype he got. he didn't deserve half of it

then they build up this roid abusing ring chaser. next they will somehow try to convince us another shaky free throw shooting power foward that just drives and pushes guys out of the way will be next in line

none of them are jordan. its a waste of our time believing in this crap. it ruined my life. i bought into it as well

i stayed up all night every night debating people too just like all of you guys are doing. you will regret it like i have when they replace your guy and all your left with is mentions on first take and undisputed

its not worth it guys. you will wake up one day and realize its better to just join the jordan bandwagon because its the only one that still has wheels on it after their time is up

you will do this exact same final act that i'm doing right here and right now

its pathetic isnt it. i am your future

remember when guys like mark jackson were calling kobe the goat

remember when george karl called kobe jesus

remember when pat riley said kobe was right there with MJ

its all BULLSH*T

it doesn't last

don't waste your prime like i have living through another man

JohnMax
09-18-2021, 12:50 AM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=oZwSQDouSPM

JP Gordon

I'll go further than that In pacers series they took Roy Hibbert out literally the very next play LeBron gets a clear basket layup to win the game. Tim Duncan drops 40 pts 17 rebounds why would Pop and the Spurs sit Duncan down in the most important moment in the game note Spurs never go small. It's the things that make you say hmmm

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/8569642/lebron-work-left

Skip Bayless

On the morning of June 1, 2007, my cell rang as I warmed up on the driving range for a golf tournament. I was on vacation. But a breathless ESPN booker wanted to know if I'd at least do a phone interview about what already was being hailed as The Greatest Game Ever Played -- LeBron's 48-point explosion in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals the night before in Detroit. Cleveland had won in double overtime. Obviously, the producers wanted me to finally admit I was wrong about King James.

My tee time prevented that interview. But back on TV in Bristol the next Monday, I calmly explained that LeBron had been sensational -- in part because Antonio McDyess had been thrown out, Rasheed Wallace had basically flipped out and a superhighway had opened to the rim for LeBron (who calls himself 6-9, 260 pounds). Again and again he had powered down the lane for a dunk or lay-in. He can be a benign bully, swelling with front-running confidence when he's sure he has the edge.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-18-2021, 01:05 AM
the mainstream media overrated kobe too when he was playing. even now in death they won't stop mentioning kobe in the same breath as MJ

its all bullsh*t

after lebrons gone they'l say we never saw anything like giannis and then he will get the goat discussion. its a never ending cycle of bullsh*t

its all false hope. remember isiah rider. harold minor, penny hardaway, grant hill, vince carter

kobe was the first guy to actually do it half as good as MJ and look at the hype he got. he didn't deserve half of it

then they build up this roid abusing ring chaser. next they will somehow try to convince us another shaky free throw shooting power foward that just drives and pushes guys out of the way will be next in line

none of them are jordan. its a waste of our time believing in this crap. it ruined my life. i bought into it as well

i stayed up all night every night debating people too just like all of you guys are doing. you will regret it like i have when they replace your guy and all your left with is mentions on first take and undisputed

its not worth it guys. you will wake up one day and realize its better to just join the jordan bandwagon because its the only one that still has wheels on it after their time is up

you will do this exact same final act that i'm doing right here and right now

its pathetic isnt it. i am your future

remember when guys like mark jackson were calling kobe the goat

remember when george karl called kobe jesus

remember when pat riley said kobe was right there with MJ

its all BULLSH*T

it doesn't last

don't waste your prime like i have living through another man

I'm sure you did. You import stans are always the most rabid :oldlol:

I'm from LA and grew up a Laker fan. Even had Clipper season tickets. Yeah...I rooted for Mike, but...never in my life have I worshiped another athlete. I don't obsess over any of these dudes. Just isn't my style. Its been like a decade since I've really gotten into these debates. Nowadays I'll chuck a few posts, give my opinion and keep it moving.

Least you had the self-awareness to snap outta that shit. Maybe you can talk some sense into 3ball.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 01:24 AM
I'm sure you did. You import stans are always the most rabid :oldlol:

I'm from LA and grew up a Laker fan. Even had Clipper season tickets. Yeah...I rooted for Mike, but...never in my life have I worshiped another athlete. I don't obsess over any of these dudes. Just isn't my style. Its been like a decade since I've really gotten into these debates. Nowadays I'll chuck a few posts, give my opinion and keep it moving.

Least you had the self-awareness to snap outta that shit. Maybe you can talk some sense into 3ball.

leturd fans are literally doing the same sh*t us kobe fans did back in 2013

"oh he might break kareems all time points record!"

"oh we have a superteam with howard and nash. we goin for #6!"

"we got more 1st team all nba's than MJ!"

"lebron might not be able to play good defense anymore and is slow as sh*t but he's still arguably the best!"

"longevity means hes the best!"

"vino!"

"year 17 doe!"

:roll:

kawhileonard2
09-18-2021, 06:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8txXSOuZQI&ab_channel=AlihanOlcar

rat boy got the edge on 1 on 1 plays but lebum won more games

Kobe is the better player

Manny98
09-18-2021, 06:54 PM
LeBron but it's closer than his stans will like you to believe

Kobe is more skilled, better without the ball, and can play with anyone whilst LeBron struggles with other guys who like the ball in their hands because his off ball game is average at best and his lack of a consistent jumpshot means he needs shooters around him to play at his optinum level

Despite LeBron being better I can poke way more holes in his game than I can Kobe's so it's close and depending on the team composition I can see myself taking Kobe over LeBron

Full Court
09-18-2021, 10:52 PM
Both of them get a bit over-rated in my opinion, but personally I have Lebron slightly ahead of Kobe. It's close though.