PDA

View Full Version : my argument for everyone over lebron

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 02:32 AM
if you're drafting a team for next year and you have everyone at your disposal from their primes. you would draft

shaq/wilt first and 2nd

jordan/hakeem/kareem 3rd, 4th, 5th

duncan/Giannis/russell 6th, 7th, 8th

moses/Garnett/Robinson 9th/10th/11th

theres no way guys like magic/lebron/kobe/bird get taken ahead of these guys. magic and bird didn't play defense. lebron needs an entire team of shooters and 2-3 other stars around him just to make the playoffs, kobe needs big men to clean up his bricks

hell i'd take durant over those 4 guys

and if i had to rank them it would go

Durant 12th
Bird 13th
Magic 14th
Kobe 15th
Lebron 16th

and you know what? i might take kawhi over lebron because he proved he can carry a far weaker team to a title

career longevity accomplishments aren't impressive. lebron is just a slightly better karl malone with better hand picked teams

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 02:40 AM
say i draft jordan. all i need in the 2nd round is a lamar odom level sidekick and then a bunch of scrubs that have part time jobs at home hardware

but say i draft lebron. well f*ck now i need a kobe as his sidekick and a giannis as his 3rd option and an older curry as his bail out man and 4 other older reggie millers and ray allens

its just too much to worry about.

and with shaq its a no brainer. he dragged a 15ppg 21 year old kobe on one leg that shot 35% to a title lol

hes the clear #1 peak player. he coulda won that 2000 title with austin crosher as his sidekick. and austin outscored kobe that finals

when has lebron ever won a ring like shaqs 2000 title

3ba11
if you're drafting a team for next year and you have everyone at your disposal from their primes. you would draft

shaq/wilt first and 2nd

theres no way guys like magic/lebron/kobe/bird get taken ahead of these guys. magic and bird didn't play defense. lebron needs an entire team of shooters and 2-3 other stars around him just to make the playoffs, kobe needs big men to clean up his bricks

Durant 12th
Bird 13th
Magic 14th
Kobe 15th
Lebron 16th

and you know what? i might take kawhi over lebron because he proved he can carry a far weaker team to a title

career longevity accomplishments aren't impressive. lebron is just a slightly better karl malone with better hand picked teams

spot on, especially the bolded - lebron's westbrooking style needs a shit-ton of help - that much is certain after 20 years.. kawhi's superior scoring diversity (on-ball/off-ball) needs less help because it fits better with more player types and allows better strategy (ball movement, not ball-domination)

HBK_Kliq_2
exactly, lebron needs goat level shooters like ray allen, kyrie irving, anthony davis.

while kawhi won with mediocre shooters like kyle lowry and siakam hahahahaha

also only took kawhi 1 season to win in the east, it took giannis like 7 years and also lebron about 8 years, durant already failed in his first year.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 02:46 AM
when has lebron ever carried a team like 2003 duncan

when has lebron ever carried a team like 1994 hakeem

when has lebron ever dominated individually like wilt chamberlain

when has lebron ever anchored a defense like russell/garnett

when has lebron ever totally destroyed legends like moses did kareem

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 03:03 AM
its obvious lebron f*ggots used kobe to leap frog all these other more valuable players.

they treated kobe like he was the stepping stone to MJ for a decade and made everyone forget about these other guys because they knew lebron wasn't on a shaq or wilts level individually

they knew hakeem was more valuable

they used chucker as their crutch because they knew it would be easy to 1 up a glorified rapist that was nothing more than a taller allen iverson that simply had an easier situation handed to him

why didn't we ever get a shaq vs lebron debate

who in their right f*cking mind is taking lebron over shaq.

let's cut the bullshit

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 03:08 AM
"oh b-b-but lebron has longevity over shaq"

is Chris paul ahead of shaq????? f*ck no

nobody cares if you're great at an old age. better health/nutrition/steroids/hgh doesn't mean you're a more dominant player

warriorfan
09-18-2021, 03:15 AM
And while drafting and knowing what we know in retrospect….He ain’t loyal, he’s out at first opportunity. We could add even more to the list.

coastalmarker99
09-18-2021, 03:33 AM
If an NBA team such as the Warriors who had the second overall pick in the 2020 draft.

Drafted a young Wilt in today's NBA with a group of elite shooters around him.

Good Lord that team would be unstoppable.

As the Warriors starting lineup would be

Curry

Klay

Otto Porter

Dray

Wilt

That starting five is winning with good health maybe 60 to 65 games en route to a dominant title.

Axe
09-18-2021, 03:36 AM
Be careful with what you post, op. You are susceptible to banishment, after all.

SaintzFury13
09-18-2021, 05:50 AM

shaq/wilt first and 2nd

Durant 12th
Bird 13th
Magic 14th
Kobe 15th
Lebron 16th

All I got out of this pile of shite is that Larry Bird didn't play defense.

LARRY BIRD DIDN'T PLAY DEFENSE.

That tells you everything you need to know about the IQ of Kenny.

Phoenix
09-18-2021, 05:51 AM
OP said he was leaving the board last week and about 50 posts ago.

8Ball
09-18-2021, 06:33 AM
3am dog shit thoughts :lol

expansionera
09-18-2021, 07:02 AM
Lebron really got these dudes up at 3am Friday night writing manifestos :roll:

beasted
09-18-2021, 07:07 AM
Here comes the waves of dupes slobbing LeBron, and high fiving their buddies for how deep they could each throat him, watch out.

outofstomach
09-18-2021, 07:09 AM
"oh b-b-but lebron has longevity over shaq"

is Chris paul ahead of shaq????? f*ck no

nobody cares if you're great at an old age. better health/nutrition/steroids/hgh doesn't mean you're a more dominant player

this is definitely facts :applause:

i never understood bronsexuals bringing up his accumulated playoff points (in a weak conference , mind you) as if that is the definitive thing that puts lebron above everyone else, it simply means he took care of his body more and is able to play past the time most greats are

other all time greats shouldn’t be knocked for something like that and should be judged on their prime years + peak

LAL
09-18-2021, 08:16 AM
Starting to dislike you. Stop underrating Kobe just because you're confused.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 09:40 AM
Lebron really got these dudes up at 3am Friday night writing manifestos :roll:

I have covid remember.

TheCorporation
09-18-2021, 09:42 AM

:roll:

Shogon
09-18-2021, 09:48 AM
lebron needs an entire team of shooters and 2-3 other stars around him just to make the playoffs

Look, I'm not going to read this thread because it's obviously retarded and I knew that before clicking on it, but I stopped here.

This? This right here is probably about as much of over the top exaggerated bullshit as anyone could possibly post.

LeBron needs a stacked or perfect team to make the playoffs? Seriously? You actually believe that?

A guy that only missed the playoffs three times in his entire career... one injury filled season where his team was a/the top seed before he got hurt and the other two were his rookie and sophomore seasons? Seriously? So you're saying he's had perfect teams around him every single year of his career except 2004, 2005 & 2019?

A guy who made the Finals 8 straight times and 10 times overall?

lol. Bruh... stop posting. Take a breath. Evaluate your life.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 09:49 AM

underrated kobe?

the guy was gifted his only league mvp remember

he was bailed out by gasol, artest, fisher and carried by the most dominant big man core in nba history. he literally has zero success without shaq

and then with shaq he was basically Austin crosher in 2000 and then 2002 was rigged against the kings

what real success does kobe even have without shaq?

when kobe didn't have shaq or gasol he missed the playoffs. he's a bum like lebron. 2005 and 2019 exposed these chumps

and then what did they do when they made the playoffs as a fluke and didn't have another guy carrying them to the finals. they lost in the first round

shaq even with scrub sidekicks would make deep playoff runs. he made penny Hardaway look like Michael Jordan looool

remember when Penny had that doll and was selling shies and sprite. what happened to that.

shaq and hakeem can literally take scrubs to a title

lebron needs a hoard of legends and past legends lmao

would brickbe even be in the hall of fame without shaq or gasol. we all know he was just a glorified chucker

does anyone have kobes finals stats. SHAQ HAD TO AVERAGE ALMOST 40 PPPG IN THE FINALS TO MAKE UP FOR THAT SCRUB

everyone says wade was better than kobe. well guess who had wade as their sidekick lmao

jesus... and then these clowns on ish after AGREEING with everything I'm saying here today go and rank shaq 8th or some crap lmao.. give me a break. kobe got an honest rank ...NONE... so far.. bit shaq? come on

you tools need to re do that shit

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 09:51 AM
:roll:

5'8ball is ashamed to use his favorite account now.. wonder why lol

and Steve wtf are you doing. you should be encouraging people to post at 3am. didn't you make 2 million in net worth moderating this forum!

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 10:07 AM
ok now I'm getting angry. for 20 years people trashed kobe and propped up shaq and now when I finally see the light nobody wants to chime in and say "good job Mr Griff. keep up the good work Mr Griff

you people make me sick. I suppose all this time you were lying about shaq just to make kobe look bad? wtf!!!!! why must you lie nonstop!!!!

this is a celebration of shaq. where's lakers1987

where ..my.. dog ...at.

bark with me now

Axe
09-18-2021, 10:11 AM
Melt

Down

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 10:11 AM
https://youtu.be/XrYFGwg28As

https://i.ibb.co/2WNm1CX/4920970629-7fb8758dbc-z-1.jpg

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 10:20 AM
Look, I'm not going to read this thread because it's obviously retarded and I knew that before clicking on it, but I stopped here.

This? This right here is probably about as much of over the top exaggerated bullshit as anyone could possibly post.

LeBron needs a stacked or perfect team to make the playoffs? Seriously? You actually believe that?

A guy that only missed the playoffs three times in his entire career... one injury filled season where his team was a/the top seed before he got hurt and the other two were his rookie and sophomore seasons? Seriously? So you're saying he's had perfect teams around him every single year of his career except 2004, 2005 & 2019?

A guy who made the Finals 8 straight times and 10 times overall?

lol. Bruh... stop posting. Take a breath. Evaluate your life.

every guy I listed in the OP would make 8 straight finals out east with a stacked team

you're telling me shaq or hakeem are losing to the Raptors or wizards lmao

stop bragging about dumb accomplishments. we all saw who lebron is in a real conference. he's basically copying kobe 2005/2006 and 2010

he literally had 3 seasons just like that. one lottery season. one first round exit and one carried to the finals by a dominant big only to hijack finals mvp like kobe did over gasol

you lame a** f*ggots preaching about longevity stats and all time points. you sound like kobrick fans. shut the f*vk up

8Ball
09-18-2021, 10:23 AM
What a meltdown.

Imagine 30 more years of this kind of existence.

We are voting on #9 all time soon and it's going to be Larry Bird.

#10 will be Hakeem.

Kobe will fight it out #11 with Jerry West.

8Ball
09-18-2021, 10:25 AM
underrated kobe?

the guy was gifted his only league mvp remember

he was bailed out by gasol, artest, fisher and carried by the most dominant big man core in nba history. he literally has zero success without shaq

and then with shaq he was basically Austin crosher in 2000 and then 2002 was rigged against the kings

what real success does kobe even have without shaq?

when kobe didn't have shaq or gasol he missed the playoffs. he's a bum like lebron. 2005 and 2019 exposed these chumps

and then what did they do when they made the playoffs as a fluke and didn't have another guy carrying them to the finals. they lost in the first round

shaq even with scrub sidekicks would make deep playoff runs. he made penny Hardaway look like Michael Jordan looool

remember when Penny had that doll and was selling shies and sprite. what happened to that.

shaq and hakeem can literally take scrubs to a title

lebron needs a hoard of legends and past legends lmao

would brickbe even be in the hall of fame without shaq or gasol. we all know he was just a glorified chucker

does anyone have kobes finals stats. SHAQ HAD TO AVERAGE ALMOST 40 PPPG IN THE FINALS TO MAKE UP FOR THAT SCRUB

everyone says wade was better than kobe. well guess who had wade as their sidekick lmao

jesus... and then these clowns on ish after AGREEING with everything I'm saying here today go and rank shaq 8th or some crap lmao.. give me a break. kobe got an honest rank ...NONE... so far.. bit shaq? come on

you tools need to re do that shit

8Ball
09-18-2021, 10:25 AM
5'8ball is ashamed to use his favorite account now.. wonder why lol

and Steve wtf are you doing. you should be encouraging people to post at 3am. didn't you make 2 million in net worth moderating this forum!

Who the hell is Steve.

I am Simon.

Phoenix
09-18-2021, 10:38 AM
I have covid remember.

And with that said, you figured the best usage of time is making an anti-Lebron post? Tell me more.....

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 10:54 AM
What a meltdown.

Imagine 30 more years of this kind of existence.

We are voting on #9 all time soon and it's going to be Larry Bird.

#10 will be Hakeem.

Kobe will fight it out #11 with Jerry West.

lmao there's no way bird would get drafted over hakeem. youre putting no thought or effort into this list because you already ruined it with lebum at #2

you're just voting for whoever popular to put ahead of kobe cause you still fear a brick chucker more than anyone cause lebron is barely top 10 like that rat faced goon

I see right through all of this. it's all smoke and mirrors

shaq made kobe a 3 time champion and you got him 8th or some shit lmao

and hakeem raped shaq in 95 and hes gonna be 10th? your logic makes zero sense

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 10:55 AM
And with that said, you figured the best usage of time is making an anti-Lebron post? Tell me more.....

I was in bed and had the sniffles

TheCorporation
09-18-2021, 10:59 AM

Phoenix
09-18-2021, 11:01 AM
I was in bed and had the sniffles

And with that said, you figured the best usage of time is making an anti-Lebron post? Your reply didn't address my question so let's try again.

8Ball
09-18-2021, 11:03 AM
lmao there's no way bird would get drafted over hakeem. youre putting no thought or effort into this list because you already ruined it with lebum at #2

you're just voting for whoever popular to put ahead of kobe cause you still fear a brick chucker more than anyone cause lebron is barely top 10 like that rat faced goon

Larry Bird won 3 mvps in a row in a stacked era.

He gonna be #9.

Hakeem gonna go 10.

I will vote Kobe at 11 since I am being generous.

8Ball
09-18-2021, 11:03 AM

At 3am I am getting my beauty sleep in and this guy posting about Bron. :roll:

1987_Lakers
09-18-2021, 11:17 AM

Bird & Hakeem are neck in neck IMO, both had all-time great peaks, maybe Hakeem's was a little higher, but Bird accomplished more and was the best player in the league for 3 straight seasons in a tougher era, Hakeem has alot of first round exits and had some pedestrian years during his prime ('91 & '92) for his standards.

Phoenix
09-18-2021, 11:34 AM
I can't figure why someone gives so much of a shit about what others think of their favorite player, that they go to such extremes. People are gonna think what they're gonna think, get the fukk over it.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 11:50 AM
Bird & Hakeem are neck in neck IMO, both had all-time great peaks, maybe Hakeem's was a little higher, but Bird accomplished more and was the best player in the league for 3 straight seasons in a tougher era, Hakeem has alot of first round exits and had some pedestrian years during his prime ('91 & '92) for his standards.

that is such a load of trash
nobody would pick an outside shooting small forward over a legendary dominant 2 way center that owned the most dominant force in a finals sweep

you people underrated guys like shaq and hakeem and overrated guys like lebron and bird

trust me. I know how a perimeter guy can get overrated. I followed the most overrated one in history

I know their fancy moves can blind people. they're simply not as effective as a shaq or hakeem

sorry

you should know better

what? did you just use shaq to diminish kobe or do you actually know what kind of a dominant force he was

you pathetic sack of shit for a poster

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 11:51 AM
I can't figure why someone gives so much of a shit about what others think of their favorite player, that they go to such extremes. People are gonna think what they're gonna think, get the fukk over it.

you can't figure out why ISH all time rankings matter? what were you born yesterday?

I tried saying people's rankings here didn't matter and got pissed on daily for it

you stupid mother f*cker. wake up!

TheCorporation
09-18-2021, 11:58 AM

:roll::roll:

Phoenix
09-18-2021, 12:08 PM
you can't figure out why ISH all time rankings matter? what were you born yesterday?

I tried saying people's rankings here didn't matter and got pissed on daily for it

you stupid mother f*cker. wake up!

I'm sure I was born before you, for one. Two, nothing said on this board means anything. ISH rankings mean sweet fukk all. Anyone saying it does is just as delusional as you are, and/or maybe they're getting a rise out of seeing you have an aneurism. Which, in the latter case, is pretty much why I engage you.

You're a fukking cvnt, to be perfectly honest.

1987_Lakers
09-18-2021, 12:14 PM
that is such a load of trash
nobody would pick an outside shooting small forward over a legendary dominant 2 way center that owned the most dominant force in a finals sweep

you people underrated guys like shaq and hakeem and overrated guys like lebron and bird

trust me. I know how a perimeter guy can get overrated. I followed the most overrated one in history

I know their fancy moves can blind people. they're simply not as effective as a shaq or hakeem

sorry

you should know better

what? did you just use shaq to diminish kobe or do you actually know what kind of a dominant force he was

you pathetic sack of shit for a poster

Bird just an outside shooting forward? Lmao. He could score in many other ways, he had a post game, he is probably the greatest passing forward ever, and a great rebounder, better than LeBron in that department. His offensive peak was top 5 all-time level.

Hakeem had a historic 3 year run from '93-'95. Probably the greatest 2 way center ever, but outside of those years he was pretty underwhelming if you compare him to other greats. There was a time in the early 90's where people felt D-Rob and Ewing were better players. Bird was atleast a top 3 NBA player from '81 up until '88. His reign of dominance was superior.

But I wouldn't expect a dummy like you to understand, I have no problem with people ranking Hakeem over Bird, but to act outraged because you see someone ranking Bird ahead of him is laughable and it shows just how dumb you are.

Who the fvck votes for Moses this early? Only a retard. This forum has spoken, Kobe not even top 10 while LeBron is top 2, deal with it chump.

Sulico
09-18-2021, 03:15 PM
If I draft 1st out of 30 teams, I draft prime Lebron. This gives me 1st or 2nd seed instantly and if I do well in my next drafts I have a real shot against any team in the playoffs. But I also might draft Jordan, and try to build stronger contender with small lineup of shot creators. I like both scenarios.

But, if I draft 1st out of 2 teams head to head I draft Steph Curry first, no doubt. Because I can pick clone of anybody else and be fine. If opponent picks Jordan, I get Kobe, If they pick Lebron, I can take Magic. They pick Shaq I take Wilt. They get Russell, I take Duncan, They pick Bird I take Durant. Curry is the only one u can't replace with similar player.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 03:30 PM
If I draft 1st out of 30 teams, I draft prime Lebron. This gives me 1st or 2nd seed instantly and if I do well in my next drafts I have a real shot against any team in the playoffs. But I also might draft Jordan, and try to build stronger contender with small lineup of shot creators. I like both scenarios.

But, if I draft 1st out of 2 teams head to head I draft Steph Curry first, no doubt. Because I can pick clone of anybody else and be fine. If opponent picks Jordan, I get Kobe, If they pick Lebron, I can take Magic. They pick Shaq I take Wilt. They get Russell, I take Duncan, They pick Bird I take Durant. Curry is the only one u can't replace with similar player.

I guess you're planning on also drafting multiple legendary #1 options to put beside lebron with a hoard of legendary 3 point shooters and defenders lmao

sorry but what makes lebron good is his team ups. not his individual dominance. that can't be factored into ranking individuals. lebron might be better at building a team of superstars and ring chasers or running to one. and he might have longevity from roids. but he's not shaq

hes no hakeem

hes no Kareem

hes no wilt

hes no Duncan

hes not even Moses

he'll hes not even as valuable as a David Robinson

lebron can't anchor a defense

the only perimeter guy that has anywhere near the value of a dominant 2 way big is Michael Jordan

lebron relies too much on others to hide his flaws. Jordan didn't need a closer or a guy to hit free throws for him or lock down guys lmao

1987_Lakers
09-18-2021, 03:50 PM
sorry but what makes lebron good is his team ups. not his individual dominance.

Yea right. Show me one playoff run where Kobe, MJ, Shaq, or Kareem carried a team like LeBron did in 2018. Dude averaged 34/9/9 with trash on his team and he got them to the Finals. Guys like Kobe were 1st round exits with bums on his team. LeBron has already proven he can carry trash by himself at a higher level than any other player in history.

The closest carry job is probably Shaq in 2000.

Sulico
09-18-2021, 04:29 PM
I guess you're planning on also drafting multiple legendary #1 options to put beside lebron with a hoard of legendary 3 point shooters and defenders lmao

sorry but what makes lebron good is his team ups. not his individual dominance. that can't be factored into ranking individuals. lebron might be better at building a team of superstars and ring chasers or running to one. and he might have longevity from roids. but he's not shaq

hes no hakeem

hes no Kareem

hes no wilt

hes no Duncan

hes not even Moses

he'll hes not even as valuable as a David Robinson

lebron can't anchor a defense

the only perimeter guy that has anywhere near the value of a dominant 2 way big is Michael Jordan

lebron relies too much on others to hide his flaws. Jordan didn't need a closer or a guy to hit free throws for him or lock down guys lmao

What the hell are you even talking about? Lebron not known for individual dominance? Do I have to start putting his numbers here? What is this, a bit of some sort?

1987_Lakers
09-18-2021, 04:30 PM
What the hell are you even talking about? Lebron not known for individual dominance? Do I have to start putting his numbers here? What is this, a bit of some sort?

:oldlol:

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 05:42 PM

garbage time stat padding numbers after kyrie and Davis gave him insurmountable leads

didn't someone just prove that lebron has like zero contested shots made over 2 entire seasons lmao

dude literally just sits back and waits for easy buckets and pads assists inbetween

he never carried a team when the chips were on the table. front running clown

when the Lakers were building leads it was on shaq.

when the rockets were tight they threw it down to hakeem

Kareem was his teams go to guy in his prime. these guys didn't pass up contested shots lmao

and even kobe had more balls to take them while making 30% of them. he had more guts than brains

lebron fans used kobe as a kickstand to prop up lebrons legacy all these years saying shit like "well lebron takes better shots than Kobe deeeeerp... forcing shots is bad deeeeeerp. look at kobe deeeeeerp"

well guys who are actually great can force shots and make them at a higher rate than lebron waiting for open looks loool

1987_Lakers
09-18-2021, 06:55 PM
garbage time stat padding numbers after kyrie and Davis gave him insurmountable leads

didn't someone just prove that lebron has like zero contested shots made over 2 entire seasons lmao

dude literally just sits back and waits for easy buckets and pads assists inbetween

Kareem was his teams go to guy in his prime. these guys didn't pass up contested shots lmao

and even kobe had more balls to take them while making 30% of them. he had more guts than brains

lebron fans used kobe as a kickstand to prop up lebrons legacy all these years saying shit like "well lebron takes better shots than Kobe deeeeerp... forcing shots is bad deeeeeerp. look at kobe deeeeeerp"

well guys who are actually great can force shots and make them at a higher rate than lebron waiting for open looks loool

The fact that you actually believe LeBron didn't take a contested jumper for two years just shows you never watched the guy play. Nonetheless, he always looked for the best shot available, isn't that how basketball is supposed to be played? You are just taking away points from a guy for playing smart basketball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqRSMHC0QJI

Just imagine LeBron having a shooting game like this, it was a constant thing for Kobe.

ELITEpower23
09-18-2021, 07:06 PM

:oldlol::roll::lol

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 09:04 PM
The fact that you actually believe LeBron didn't take a contested jumper for two years just shows you never watched the guy play. Nonetheless, he always looked for the best shot available, isn't that how basketball is supposed to be played? You are just taking away points from a guy for playing smart basketball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqRSMHC0QJI

Just imagine LeBron having a shooting game like this, it was a constant thing for Kobe.

2019 Regular Season

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-25-2020/0pXaJU.gif

2020 Regular Season

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-25-2020/y33l5k.gif

2020 Playoffs

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-25-2020/vSfQ3r.gif

https://www.nba.com/stats/player/2544/shots-dash/?Season=2018-19&SeasonType=Regular%20Season

^^^ LeDefer, aka LeSecond Option took 12 contested jumpers for the entire 2019 and 2020 seasons... :yaohappy:... :roll:..

this beta brand was lottery in the West without AD

And the goat can't have sub-par jumpshooting skill and weak pure scoring ability because it doesn't translate over eras (the no-spacing eras had to take contested mid-range to average 30)

i dunno this looks legit

and why do you continue to use kobe as the measuring stick for lebron. kobe sucks

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 09:10 PM
At 3am I am getting my beauty sleep in and this guy posting about Bron.

:oldlol::roll::lol

you guys realize you don't have a bed time when you move out of mommy's house right

3am isn't late... sunrise is late

1987_Lakers
09-18-2021, 09:14 PM
i dunno this looks legit

and why do you continue to use kobe as the measuring stick for lebron. kobe sucks

I agree, Kobe does suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571fv5nxwuc

Glad you are finally seeing the light.

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 09:22 PM
I agree, Kobe does suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571fv5nxwuc

Glad you are finally seeing the light.

yeah but heres the thing

so does lebron. because he only looks good passing up shots when compared to a glorified chucker

shaq didn't have to pass up shots. no pass from shaq equalled a 60% look for a teammate. get it?

and shaq didn't shy from contact late in games cause when the pressure was on shaq actually made his free throws. it was all mental. something lebron couldn't shake

ELITEpower23
09-18-2021, 09:29 PM
you guys realize you don't have a bed time when you move out of mommy's house right

3am isn't late... sunrise is late

When you're an unmotivated, deadbeat dad loser with no goals in life, sure 3 am is such a cool time to be up writing essay's about LeBron's greatness :lol

Kenny Griffin
09-18-2021, 09:31 PM
When you're an unmotivated, deadbeat dad loser with no goals in life, sure 3 am is such a cool time to be up writing essay's about LeBron's greatness :lol

i took the dna test and it wasn't my kid

Axe
09-19-2021, 06:31 AM
Yea right. Show me one playoff run where Kobe, MJ, Shaq, or Kareem carried a team like LeBron did in 2018. Dude averaged 34/9/9 with trash on his team and he got them to the Finals. Guys like Kobe were 1st round exits with bums on his team. LeBron has already proven he can carry trash by himself at a higher level than any other player in history.

The closest carry job is probably Shaq in 2000.
In what conference tho during the 2010s? Digging more about this is interesting.

8Ball
09-19-2021, 08:09 AM

He moved out of mommy's house and into the house mommy and daddy pays for him :roll:

Kenny Griffin
09-19-2021, 01:57 PM
He moved out of mommy's house and into the house mommy and daddy pays for him :roll:

I had my own place for like 10 years lol.. i never once questioned your 2 million networth. but youre questioning me having an apartment? someone sure is insecure.. wonder why. oh yeah

5'8

8Ball
09-19-2021, 02:50 PM
You live a bum life and no woman can stand the sight of you :lol

Sulico
09-19-2021, 03:16 PM

Garbage time stat padding?

Garbage time doesn't begin until 4th quarter and only if lead is in higher double digits.

You mean to tell me Lebron James averaging almost 30 points a game in playoffs almost exclusively in 4th quarter?

Kenny Griffin
09-19-2021, 04:24 PM
Garbage time stat padding?

Garbage time doesn't begin until 4th quarter and only if lead is in higher double digits.

You mean to tell me Lebron James averaging almost 30 points a game in playoffs almost exclusively in 4th quarter?

garbage time can happen in the 2nd quarter. it's called front running. but lebron does mostly do it in the 4th

lebron did it for his first 3 wins in the 2016 finals. kyrie put them up 20 each time then lebron held the ball calling his own play after that

Kenny Griffin
09-19-2021, 04:25 PM
You live a bum life and no woman can stand the sight of you :lol

I've had many women and posted some on here in the past. you would know if you're actually steve

Sulico
09-19-2021, 04:56 PM
garbage time can happen in the 2nd quarter. it's called front running. but lebron does mostly do it in the 4th

lebron did it for his first 3 wins in the 2016 finals. kyrie put them up 20 each time then lebron held the ball calling his own play after that

Oh really? So it was Kyrie who did all the work. He must have been very successfull without Lebron then, right?

Kenny Griffin
09-19-2021, 05:48 PM
Oh really? So it was Kyrie who did all the work. He must have been very successfull without Lebron then, right?

na injuries and psychological issues derailed his career

but he dominated the 2016 finals. he averaged 28ppg and hit the series winning shot. plus he doubled lebrons scoring before the first 3 wins became blow outs

its kyries title. lebron stat padded

Sulico
09-20-2021, 03:27 AM
na injuries and psychological issues derailed his career

but he dominated the 2016 finals. he averaged 28ppg and hit the series winning shot. plus he doubled lebrons scoring before the first 3 wins became blow outs

its kyries title. lebron stat padded

You trying to lie now?

2016 CLE scoring with lead 10 or less points.

1st win
Lebron - 9
Kyrie - 9

2nd win
Lebron - 36
Kyrie - 41

3rd win
Lebron - 17
Kyrie - 9

4th win
Lebron - 27
Kyrie - 26

Total
Lebron - 88
Kyrie - 85

Why you doing this bit of yours? You not fooling anybody.

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 04:59 AM
You trying to lie now?

2016 CLE scoring with lead 10 or less points.

1st win
Lebron - 9
Kyrie - 9

2nd win
Lebron - 36
Kyrie - 41

3rd win
Lebron - 17
Kyrie - 9

4th win
Lebron - 27
Kyrie - 26

Total
Lebron - 88
Kyrie - 85

Why you doing this bit of yours? You not fooling anybody.

https://media.giphy.com/media/C2ndZCBROq83S/giphy.gif

the 2016 title was mostly due to kyrie. lebron stat padded in garbage time. proof

kyrie doubled lebrons output when the games weren't blow outs.

in the last 4 minutes of game 7 when everything was on the line. lebron disappeared. missing shot after shot after shot... then kyrie hit the biggest walk off championship winning shot in nba history.

cavs first victory:

0-2 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 12 ft
0-4 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
0-6 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
4-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
4-19 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
6-21 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 20 ft
8-23 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
10-25+2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
10-30+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 24 ft
13-33+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft

game over... cavs never looked back

----------------------------

cavs 2nd victory tied 61-61 at half time

K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft +2 63-61
L. James makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 67-64
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 69-66
L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim +2 71-66
K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 74-66
L. James makes 2-pt shot from 2 ft +2 77-71
K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft (assist by L. James) +3 80-73
L. James makes 3-pt shot from 25 ft +3 89-80
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 95-87
L. James makes 2-pt shot from 16 ft +2 97-88
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 101-92
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 104-96
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 14 ft +2 106-96
K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 109-96

game over.. cavs never looked back

-----------------------

cavs 3rd victory

0-4 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
0-6 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
0-8 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 3 ft
2-11 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft
2-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
7-20 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
9-26 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
13-34 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft
18-37 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 17 ft
26-43 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot at rim

game over ... cavs never looked back

all in all...

kyrie scored 51 points on 22 field goals in key moments
lebron scored 26 points on 12 field goals in key moments

I've posted this a million times on here

this should be common knowledge by now

Sulico
09-20-2021, 07:46 AM
I've posted this a million times on here

this should be common knowledge by now

What is this garbage? You just determined by yourself what was "key moments" for each game and manipulated the outcome? I can do the same crap and in my key moments it will be 100 to 0 in Lebron's favour.

Again, for alternatively talented, in 4 Cavs wins, when Cavs were behind or led by 10 points or less, Lebron scored 88 points, Kyrie 85.

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 07:58 AM
What is this garbage? You just determined by yourself what was "key moments" for each game and manipulated the outcome? I can do the same crap and in my key moments it will be 100 to 0 in Lebron's favour.

Again, for alternatively talented, in 4 Cavs wins, when Cavs were behind or led by 10 points or less, Lebron scored 88 points, Kyrie 85.

na garbage time is up 20 or so give or take

that's always been the standard lead when a team starts to relax

you new to basketball?

Sulico
09-20-2021, 09:24 AM
na garbage time is up 20 or so give or take

that's always been the standard lead when a team starts to relax

you new to basketball?

In their wins Cavs led by 20 or more very briefly in games 3 and 6. If you want to know how much both Lebron and Kyrie scored up 20 or more just look at their totals and substract like 6 points from each.

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 12:34 PM
In their wins Cavs led by 20 or more very briefly in games 3 and 6. If you want to know how much both Lebron and Kyrie scored up 20 or more just look at their totals and substract like 6 points from each.

exactly because lebron started stat padding. I rest my case

Sulico
09-20-2021, 01:12 PM
exactly because lebron started stat padding. I rest my case

What? What are you talking about?

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 01:32 PM
What? What are you talking about?

lebron killed the offense and held the ball running the clock down and forcing his own shot or a pass for stats and it was less efficient and the other team got back in the game

Sulico
09-20-2021, 05:15 PM
lebron killed the offense and held the ball running the clock down and forcing his own shot or a pass for stats and it was less efficient and the other team got back in the game

Do you base it on something other than your imagination?

ELITEpower23
09-20-2021, 06:19 PM

Chill bruh :oldlol:

Kobe is easily 10 spots below LeBron so rank LeBron accordingly.

LBJ is GOAT? Kobe is 11th
LBJ is 2nd? Kobe is 12th
LBJ is 9th? Kobe is 19th :oldlol:

2much_knowledge
09-20-2021, 06:40 PM
Here comes the waves of dupes slobbing LeBron, and high fiving their buddies for how deep they could each throat him, watch out.

Thanks for the warning!!