PDA

View Full Version : Florida mother to be evicted from home unless she gets vaccinated

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 11:14 AM
https://thepostmillennial.com/florida-mother-to-be-evicted-from-home-unless-she-gets-vaccinated?utm_campaign=64474

https://cms.thepostmillennial.com/content/images/2021/09/Copy-of-POST-MILLENNIAL-TEMPLATE---2021-09-17T091418.603.jpg

A south Florida mother of two says she is "very shocked" after receiving a notice from her landlord to get vaccinated within two weeks or face eviction from her apartment. Speaking to Fox & Friends, Jasmine Irby said, "there was no loophole, no working with me, no extensions and I literally had to walk away." The mother is concerned about having an eviction on her record.
"It was either get the shot or get out," she told host Pete Hegseth. She is now looking for another place to live. "August 17th, I'm leaving the house and I have this notice on my door that's saying you have to show proof of vaccination before renewing your lease," Irby said.
"So, again, I was confused on exactly what we're doing or what we're talking about because I'm like, OK, at least they would have it in black and white and this is a signed agreement and I have to abide by whatever my landlord put in place. But, they literally told me it is not in the lease and, actually, what they told me was it is the same lease that I had the previous year before."
The landlord currently requires all tenants over the age of 18 who want to renew their lease to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination. According to Fox 10 News, "the landlord also requires his employees be fully vaccinated" and implemented the policy after several residents died of the virus. This move by the landlord is in defiance of Governor Ron DeSantis' order against imposing vaccinations.

Imagine kicking a Black family out on the streets and making their lives worse over your NAZI-LIKE tendencies to enforce a ****ing vaccine on someone.

diamenz
09-18-2021, 11:50 AM
this is what i don't get. the unvaccinated are not hurting the vaccinated. vaccinations don't stop spread, they solely prevent severe illness & death. covid19 is endemic. where the F** are we going with all of this foolery? seriously, can someone help me out as to why it's so important for everybody else beside yourself to get vaccinated?

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 12:06 PM
this is what i don't get. the unvaccinated are not hurting the vaccinated. vaccinations don't stop spread, they solely prevent severe illness & death. covid19 is endemic. where the F** are we going with all of this foolery? seriously, can someone help me out as to why it's so important for everybody else beside yourself to get vaccinated?

180 million Americans are fully vaccinated and we are still living in a state of fear and panic. Covid has been with us for nearly 2 years now and we are still only looking at 698,000 deaths from this virus. Out of 41 million reported cases.

The likelihood that everyone in this country has been vaccinated or has already contracted Covid and built up the antibodies is pretty high. So what the **** are we still doing living in a perpetual state of fear?

Stop listening to Joe Biden. Stop listening to Dr. Fauci. Demand that our way of life goes back to the way it was before. DEMAND IT.

diamenz
09-18-2021, 12:20 PM
180 million Americans are fully vaccinated and we are still living in a state of fear and panic. Covid has been with us for nearly 2 years now and we are still only looking at 698,000 deaths from this virus. Out of 41 million reported cases.

The likelihood that everyone in this country has been vaccinated or has already contracted Covid and built up the antibodies is pretty high. So what the **** are we still doing living in a perpetual state of fear?

Stop listening to Joe Biden. Stop listening to Dr. Fauci. Demand that our way of life goes back to the way it was before. DEMAND IT.

and why is it that media darling fauci is the only 'expert' that we listen to? or rather, forced to listen to? there's no sense in even hearing out what he has to say - you already know what it's gonna be. the guy would shut down the country over the common cold if he could. no credibility. and you wonder people don't trust government.

i said it before, that the only 'end' to the pandemic we'll see will be media manufactured after children get their shots and the vaccination rate is up another ten percent or so. when the reality is that neither one of those two things have any kind of a significant impact in the grand scheme of things.

derp. :hammerhead:

tontoz
09-18-2021, 12:32 PM
2000 people are dying of Covid per day right now so lets not pretend we are anywhere near herd immunity.

Vermont has the highest vaccination rate (69%) and is currently averaging 2 covid deaths per day.

Meanwhile in Idaho with only 40.6% vaccinated:

Idaho Is Rationing Health Care Statewide As It Struggles To Cope With COVID-19

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho public health leaders on Thursday expanded health care rationing statewide amid a massive increase in the number of coronavirus patients requiring hospitalization.

The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare made the announcement after St. Luke's Health System, Idaho's largest hospital network, on Wednesday asked state health leaders to allow "crisis standards of care" because the increase in COVID-19 patients has exhausted the state's medical resources.

Idaho is one of the least vaccinated U.S. states, with only about 40% of its residents fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Only Wyoming and West Virginia have lower vaccination rates.

Crisis care standards mean that scarce resources such as ICU beds will be allotted to the patients most likely to survive. Other patients will be treated with less effective methods or, in dire cases, given pain relief and other palliative care.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/16/1037987107/idaho-rations-health-care-statewide-covid-19-coronavirus-hospital

But i am sure you clowns will just keep your heads in the sand and pretend this isn't a problem.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 12:40 PM
FYI the eviction process is not a quick one. They can't just kick you out the day you get an eviction notice. She had plenty of time to get vaccinated but decided she would rather be out on the street.

fsvr54
09-18-2021, 12:59 PM
Only clown here is you.

Keep believing everything you read payaso.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 01:01 PM
Only clown here is you.

Keep believing everything you read payaso.

Who should I believe, a bunch of message board conspiracy nuts?

:roll:

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 01:06 PM
2000 people are dying of Covid per day right now so lets not pretend we are anywhere near herd immunity.

Vermont has the highest vaccination rate (69%) and is currently averaging 2 covid deaths per day.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/16/1037987107/idaho-rations-health-care-statewide-covid-19-coronavirus-hospital

But i am sure you clowns will just keep your heads in the sand and pretend this isn't a problem.

Deaths will continue to occur. But we are reaching an end point between those who will die and those that won't because they are vaccinated. The more people get vaccinated, the less importance we should put on those that die from Covid. Just as we don't put importance on those that die from the flu because people die from the flu every single year.

If you don't want to die from Covid or the flu, don't live an unhealthy lifestyle. Wash your hands. Clean your house. Clean your desk.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 01:08 PM
Oh, and one more thing, if you think we'll ever get to the point where Covid deaths are zero, you're only fooling yourself. Covid will be with us forever. Just as the flu is.

My fear is that the narrative with you people is that you want Covid to completely evaporate off the face of the Earth by whatever extreme measure necessary, and that will never happen. You cannot defeat the flu, and you will not defeat Covid.

I mean, what's left, round up all the unvaccinated and put them in camps? :lol

tontoz
09-18-2021, 01:11 PM
Oh, and one more thing, if you think we'll ever get to the point where Covid deaths are zero, you're only fooling yourself. Covid will be with us forever. Just as the flu is.

My fear is that the narrative with you people is that you want Covid to completely evaporate off the face of the Earth by whatever extreme measure necessary, and that will never happen. You cannot defeat the flu, and you will not defeat Covid.

I mean, what's left, round up all the unvaccinated and put them in camps? :lol

Like I said previously Vermont has only 2 COVID deaths per day due to covid. We won't eliminate COVID deaths but when a state is so slammed with COVID cases that they have to ration care that is a major problem, one they brought on themselves.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 01:23 PM
Like I said previously Vermont has only 2 COVID deaths per day due to covid. We won't eliminate COVID deaths but when a state is so slammed with COVID cases that they have to ration care that is a major problem, one they brought on themselves.

But now you're nitpicking based on which states have more people vaccinated than do not. The fact that a random state like Idaho has 40% of their population vaccinated is a win for me. It's progress. It's better than having 0% vaccinated this same time last year.

Life should be getting back to normal now that the vaccine is out. Not crazier like demanding vaccine passports or pitting the unvaccinated versus the vaccinated. All these stories of vaccinated people worried about getting sick from unvaccinated people.....hilarious. It's like, what the **** did you get vaccinated for then dummy?? :lol

tontoz
09-18-2021, 01:30 PM
But now you're nitpicking based on which states have more people vaccinated than do not. The fact that a random state like Idaho has 40% of their population vaccinated is a win for me. It's progress. It's better than having 0% vaccinated this same time last year.

Life should be getting back to normal now that the vaccine is out. Not crazier like demanding vaccine passports or pitting the unvaccinated versus the vaccinated. All these stories of vaccinated people worried about getting sick from unvaccinated people.....hilarious. It's like, what the **** did you get vaccinated for then dummy?? :lol

Where are all these stories? I don't recall seeing you post any.

If every state had a vaccination rate of 70% then things would be more normal. Idaho wouldn't have to ration healthcare for staters.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 01:39 PM

If every state had a vaccination rate of 70% then things would be more normal. Idaho wouldn't have to ration healthcare for staters.

They're all over the internet. Next time I find one, I'll post it. These are vaccinated people contracting Covid, and then blaming the unvaccinated. Mind you, there's no way of knowing how they contracted it in the first place, but the more the media and government shame the unvaccinated, the more tribal people become.

And methinks that even at 70%, the outcry would still exist. 100% vaccination they'll be screaming about.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 01:53 PM
They're all over the internet. Next time I find one, I'll post it. These are vaccinated people contracting Covid, and then blaming the unvaccinated. Mind you, there's no way of knowing how they contracted it in the first place, but the more the media and government shame the unvaccinated, the more tribal people become.

And methinks that even at 70%, the outcry would still exist. 100% vaccination they'll be screaming about.

That is just speculation. I don't need to speculate about what is going on in our hospitals right now. Several states are in CSC status.

8Ball
09-18-2021, 02:10 PM
Tontoz is a high IQ poster.

I am sorry I went after you before. You didn't deserve it.

I'd invite him over for some nice filet mignon BBQ.

ArbitraryWater
09-18-2021, 03:14 PM
Scary to think people like tontoz exist

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:19 PM

Scary to think a mother of 2 would choose to be homeless rather than get vaccinated.

ArbitraryWater
09-18-2021, 03:19 PM

Yea but what about the OP

Do you support the threat or not

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:21 PM
Yea but what about the OP

Do you support the threat or not

I know people who own rental properties and tried to evict people for not paying rent. Eviction is a tough process and sometimes can take months.

The mother of 2 had a choice to make. She chose to be homeless rather than.get a vaccine. That is the real story here.

She had plenty of time to get vaccinated. She chose homelessness instead.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 03:23 PM
Scary to think a mother of 2 would choose to be homeless rather than get vaccinated.

She's not choosing to be homeless. She's being forced to be homeless.

ArbitraryWater
09-18-2021, 03:27 PM
I know people who own rental properties and tried to evict people for not paying rent. Eviction is a tough process and sometimes can take months.

The mother of 2 had a choice to make. She chose to be homeless rather than.get a vaccine. That is the real story here.

She had plenty of time to get vaccinated. She chose homelessness instead.

I don‘t care if you think a person should be vaccinated or not or what you think about the smartness behind that choice.

I want to know what you think of a reality where home owners force vaccination upon you.

Where you have to be vaccinated in order to live somewhere.

Cause that’s clearly the bigger story here than a person not vaccinated.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 03:30 PM
I don‘t care if you think a person should be vaccinated or not or what you think about the smartness behind that choice.

I want to know what you think of a reality where home owners force vaccination upon you.

He's not going to think about that. He's pro-vaccine so much so to the point where he doesn't care about individual liberties. Get the vaccine because I told you so. Because I want that power over you.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:30 PM

No it isn't. An employer or landlord has the right to require vaccinations. That isn't open for debate.

With 2 children she chose to be homeless rather than get vaccinated. She made her choice.

Would you make that same choice in her shoes?

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:32 PM
He's not going to think about that. He's pro-vaccine so much so to the point where he doesn't care about individual liberties. Get the vaccine because I told you so. Because I want that power over you.

Individual liberties? :roll:

You aren't free in your own car. In order to driver legally you need a license/registration/insurance and you need to wear your seatbelt, not to mention all the traffic signs and lights.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 03:33 PM
No it isn't. An employer or landlord has the right to require vaccinations. That isn't open for debate.

With 2 children she chose to be homeless rather than get vaccinated. She made her choice.

Show me where a landlord has a right to require vaccinations.

You don't get it because you're a ****ing tyrant. Someone is forcing her to do something she does not want to do as a FREE PERSON of planet ****ing Earth, and is being faced with eviction, with living on the streets because she is choosing what do with her own body. I'm sure you're pro-choice. But only when it comes to killing babies, right? Hypocrite.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 03:34 PM
If I told tontoz to suck my c*ck or else I'd evict him, tontoz would be on his ****ing knees the c*cksucker that he is. :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 03:37 PM
Individual liberties? :roll:

You aren't free in your own car. In order to driver legally you need a license/registration/insurance and you need to wear your seatbelt, not to mention all the traffic signs and lights.

And now you're saying that in order for people to live in a home legally, they have to inject a vaccine? You're a ****ing psychopath.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:38 PM

You don't get it because you're a ****ing tyrant. Someone is forcing her to do something she does not want to do as a FREE PERSON of planet ****ing Earth, and is being faced with eviction, with living on the streets because she is choosing what do with her own body. I'm sure you're pro-choice. But only when it comes to killing babies, right? Hypocrite.

They are not forcing her to do anything. They gave her a choice. She made her choice. Get over it.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:39 PM
And now you're saying that in order for people to live in a home legally, they have to inject a vaccine? You're a ****ing psychopath.

No. I own my place so if I am unvaccinated nobody can kick me out.

If someone else owned my place then I have to follow their rules.

Not that complex.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:44 PM
I would assume that this is a state law thing, whether or not a landlord can require vaccinations.

Haven't looked into it frankly. I know for sure employers can do it.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 03:46 PM
They are not forcing her to do anything. They gave her a choice. She made her choice. Get over it.

I'll ask you again, show me where it states that a landlord has the right to require their tenants to be vaccinated. You made that claim, now back it up.

If a landlord states that in order to stay living here, you have to be vaccinated, then they are forcing her to be vaccinated, or they are forcing her to leave. Don't act like she has a choice in the matter.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 03:47 PM
I would assume that this is a state law thing, whether or not a landlord can require vaccinations.

Haven't looked into it frankly. I know for sure employers can do it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so now he admits he's not sure about what he stated as fact earlier. :roll:

I rest my case, ladies and gents.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 03:58 PM
When you are renting you are living in someone else's house. No I haven't checked the tenet laws in every state.

I assumed she had two choices but maybe she had 3:

Choice 1) get vaccinated
Choice 2) leave
Choice 3) legal challenge

She chose to leave. BFD

tontoz
09-18-2021, 04:09 PM
This happened in south Florida. No idea if this is the same landlord but it might be.

. (CNN)A South Florida landlord is requiring new tenants over the age of 18 or any adult tenants who want to renew a lease in one of the 1,200 units he manages to provide proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.

(CNN)A South Florida landlord is requiring new tenants over the age of 18 or any adult tenants who want to renew a lease in one of the 1,200 units he manages to provide proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.

Santiago Alvarez told CNN he has no plan to change his rule despite threats from Gov. Ron DeSantis to fine businesses that require proof of vaccination.

Alvarez said he made the decision a month ago after seeing too many of his tenants die from Covid-19.

The landlord also requires his employees be fully vaccinated. He told CNN he has two employees and two tenants that have left as a result of his vaccination policies.

Alvarez, who said he has voted Republican for a long time, said he is not a DeSantis fan and urges the governor to follow the science, not the polls.

DeSantis has made it clear that he does not support mask and vaccine mandates, citing personal choice as a greater priority.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/us/florida-landlord-vaccine-requirement/index.html

So he saw his tenants dying and stepped up in defiance of the governor.

:applause:

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 04:19 PM
This happened in south Florida. No idea if this is the same landlord but it might be.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/us/florida-landlord-vaccine-requirement/index.html

So he saw his tenants dying and stepped up in defiance of the governor.

Under what rule, law, or guideline does mandating that your tenants vax up fall under? Just curious.

And how is that any different than mandating that no homosexuals be allowed to live there? Or that you must show proof of proper Party affiliation to rent there. I definitely would imagine that several Civil Rights are being violated here.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 04:33 PM
Under what rule, law, or guideline does mandating that your tenants vax up fall under? Just curious.

And how is that any different than mandating that no homosexuals be allowed to live there? Or that you must show proof of proper Party affiliation to rent there. I definitely would imagine that several Civil Rights are being violated here.

Lol have you never heard of descrimination based on race, religion or sexual orientation being illegal? Are you really trying.to compare that to vaccination status?

Wow

I don't own any rental properties so I haven't looked into the tenant laws about vaccines.

In theory she could have chosen to challenge the eviction legally. At the very least it would buy her more time to find a place. But she chose homelessness.

Boo friggin hoo.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 04:38 PM
Lol have you never heard of descrimination based on race, religion or sexual orientation being illegal? Are you really trying.to compare that to vaccination status?

Wow

I don't own any rental properties so I haven't looked into the tenant laws about vaccines.

In theory she could have chosen to challenge the eviction legally. At the very least it would buy her more time to find a place. But she chose homelessness.

Boo friggin hoo.

And that's the point! Not allowing someone to live there because they are not vaccinated is a form of discrimination. It falls under the same category. Unless there is a law that states that you can be denied housing based on your vaccination status, then how is this any different? How crystal clear does it have to be for you to see that?

tontoz
09-18-2021, 04:52 PM
And that's the point! Not allowing someone to live there because they are not vaccinated is a form of discrimination. It falls under the same category. Unless there is a law that states that you can be denied housing based on your vaccination status, then how is this any different? How crystal clear does it have to be for you to see that?

LOL it is obviously different. You aren't going to die from being gay and it isn't contagious.

Frankly on thinking about this further i wonder if there actually are specific laws related to landlord requiring vaccination status. When would this have come up in the past? We may be in virgin territory here.

The more i look at this the more i think it is a case of TBD. I don't think it is clear cut either way. Google searches aren't turning up anything definitive. It might take a court case to find out for sure.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 04:55 PM
LOL it is obviously different. You aren't going to die from being gay and it isn't contagious.

Frankly on thinking about this further i wonder if there actually are specific laws related to landlord requiring vaccination status. When would this have come up in the past? We may be in virgin territory here.

The more i look at this the more i think it is a case of TBD. I don't think it is clear cut either way. Google searches aren't turning up anything definitive. It might take a court case to find out for sure.

And you aren't going to die from Covid either! At least you have a 98.7% chance of not dying. Or is it 99.7%? :lol

First it was lockdowns. You can't leave your house. Now it's you can't even live in your house. When does the overreach end??

ArbitraryWater
09-18-2021, 05:01 PM

Of course he does.

We know this isn't against the law.

I'm asking you if you think that sets a healthy precedent.

Stop dodging the question by making it about a woman who does not want to be vaccinated, something half the country doesn't want to. Thats a non-story.

Maybe you can't relate, but most people won't change their belief just because they're given a hard choice.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 05:04 PM

Wow

Boo friggin hoo.

Those are also unconstitutional, obviously. The reason they exist is big corps want everyone working for them. Prohibiting discrimination keeps smaller business from garnering popular support by being exclusionary. Like most regulations, it's a competitive clamp used by big businesses with lobby money. Not because old, white political opportunists in Washington have a conscience about employment diversity.

Money is the only reason things happen in Washington. That's what the Big Gov/Media vax push is all about. Wealth puppets like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris dont care about your health. You know that. Individuals can have their various opinions about Covid and take their respective measures, but when gov and media are all-in for social distancing, travel prohibitions, vaccine mandates etc, the entire thing is about money. Period. The landlord here can invoke medical discrimination if he wants, but then there should be no legal reason he cant invoke other discrimination. The law will pick and choose which discrimination is okay based on the agenda of the people in charge. It's all - and ONLY - about money, profits, business, bucks.

It's your prerogative if you wanna defend it, but acting like one discrimination is okay but another is not... sounds pretty phony. You obviously want to be in the good graces of a particular side of this vax issue. You think supporting Big Gov/Big Pharm/Big Media/Big Washington gives you the best chances for whatever social mobility you personally seek, so youre drinking their kool-aid. Well, fair enough. You have a Wiz avi and presumable ties to DC, so it isnt surprising. That's how it goes in those parts. You sound like a blowhard political mercenary, not someone concerned with government overreach and equal treatment under the law. But I concede your right to say/think as you wish, even though one day you'll likely be eagerly jumping up and down cheering as that right is revoked from me.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 05:05 PM
And you aren't going to die from Covid either! At least you have a 98.7% chance of not dying. Or is it 99.7%? :lol

First it was lockdowns. You can't leave your house. Now it's you can't even live in your house. When does the overreach end??

It wasnt her house, hence the problem. If she owned the house her vax status would be irrelevant.

Searching for a definite answer i am coming up with nothing. All i am seeing is a bunch of opinions. It is entirely possible that there aren't laws on the books to cover this scenario. If there are any i can't find them. I don't care enough to keep looking.

We'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Cleverness
09-18-2021, 05:39 PM
Just a reminder that tontoz does not know the absolute risk reduction of hospitalization and death after being vaccinated with Covid-19 (aka the supposed benefits of becoming vaccinated).

And not only is he a huge fan of the Trump Vaccine, but also a big fan of Trump's guidelines on social distancing, masking, travel bans, etc, yet cumulatively there are no known infections prevented by those NPIs.

Those are also unconstitutional, obviously. The reason they exist is big corps want everyone working for them. Prohibiting discrimination keeps smaller business from garnering popular support by being exclusionary. Like most regulations, it's a competitive clamp used by big businesses with lobby money. Not because old, white political opportunists in Washington have a conscience about employment diversity.

Money is the only reason things happen in Washington. That's what the Big Gov/Media vax push is all about. Wealth puppets like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris dont care about your health. You know that. Individuals can have their various opinions about Covid and take their respective measures, but when gov and media are all-in for social distancing, travel prohibitions, vaccine mandates etc, the entire thing is about money. Period. The landlord here can invoke medical discrimination if he wants, but then there should be no legal reason he cant invoke other discrimination. The law will pick and choose which discrimination is okay based on the agenda of the people in charge. It's all - and ONLY - about money, profits, business, bucks.

It's your prerogative if you wanna defend it, but acting like one discrimination is okay but another is not... sounds pretty phony. You obviously want to be in the good graces of a particular side of this vax issue. You think supporting Big Gov/Big Pharm/Big Media/Big Washington gives you the best chances for whatever social mobility you personally seek, so youre drinking their kool-aid. Well, fair enough. You have a Wiz avi and presumable ties to DC, so it isnt surprising. That's how it goes in those parts. You sound like a blowhard political mercenary, not someone concerned with government overreach and equal treatment under the law. But I concede your right to say/think as you wish, even though one day you'll likely be eagerly jumping up and down cheering as that right is revoked from me.

Cleverness
09-18-2021, 05:49 PM

We tried asking similar questions to the vaccine salesmen (8ball, tontoz), but they couldn't come up with an answer.

The bolded statement does not answer the basic questions I presented and it needs context. See this post here for more details: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497308-Anyone-believe-Covid-is-very-serious-but-at-same-time-the-vaccine-ain-t-doing-shit&p=14432305&viewfull=1#post14432305

Anyways, the basic questions I asked were never answered. I'll try again.

1) What is the absolute risk reduction for hospitalization/death after becoming fully vaccinated? You can break it down by age groups.

2a) Suppose the unvaccinated (group A) are forced to become vaccinated. How many from group A would have to become vaccinated to save 1 life from the group that voluntarily chose to become vaccinated (group B)? And over what timeframe?

2b) Suppose forcing person A to be injected with a drug reduced the chances of person B to die by 0.001% over the course of 12 months. Would it be worth it to force person A to be injected? At what point would it be worth it?

3 & 4 are more directed at Tontoz for his absurd claims, but I'll list them again in case you happen to agree with his narrative regarding "overwhelmed hospitals" due to covid and the necessity to force masking and social distancing:

3a) How many infections did school closures prevent from March 2020 to June 2021?

3b) How many infections have masks prevented so far, or through June 2021?

4) There are 3,006 counties and 50 states in the US. How many counties & states had overwhelmed hospitals due to Covid-19 in 2020? 2021? Let's take a look at the data.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 05:58 PM
Of course he does.

We know this isn't against the law.

I'm asking you if you think that sets a healthy precedent.

Stop dodging the question by making it about a woman who does not want to be vaccinated, something half the country doesn't want to. Thats a non-story.

Maybe you can't relate, but most people won't change their belief just because they're given a hard choice.

Absolutely. I am totally on the landlord's side here. He owns the place. In theory he should be able to mandate vaccines which have been proven to save lives.

However after searching for relevant info I am not sure it would stand up to legal challenge. I can't find anything concrete.

There were a lot of people who didn't want to wear seatbelts either when they first became available even though they were proven to save lives. Wearing a seatbelt only protects you. People complained about their freedom. Govt finally said F your freedom and made them mandatory.

Of course even now there are people dying because they didn't wear their seatbelt.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 06:22 PM
Absolutely. I am totally on the landlord's side here. He owns the place. In theory he should be able to mandate vaccines which have been proven to save lives.

However after searching for relevant info I am not sure it would stand up to legal challenge. I can't find anything concrete.

There were a lot of people who didn't want to wear seatbelts either when they first became available even though they were proven to save lives. Wearing a seatbelt only protects you. People complained about their freedom. Govt finally said F your freedom and made them mandatory.

Of course even now there are people dying because they didn't wear their seatbelt.

So which of these is right and which is wrong? Individual liberty or government intervention?

tontoz
09-18-2021, 06:35 PM
So which of these is right and which is wrong? Individual liberty or government intervention?

Neither is really the issue. They key issue is the collective good which can take priority over individual liberties.

It is really pathetic all the pansies complaining about mandatory vaccines. There used to be a draft in this country. Once a guy turned 18 his name went into the hat and if his number came up he went into the military. His rights didn't mean jack sh**.

A lot of those guys never came home, hundreds of thousands were killed. I wonder what they would think about these babies complaining about mandatory vaccines.

Back to the topic I texted my cousin about the OP. He owns several rental properties. FWIW he says he doesn't think a landlord would be able to mandate vaccines. He didn't elaborate though.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 07:01 PM
Neither is really the issue. They key issue is the collective good which can take priority over individual liberties.

It is really pathetic all the pansies complaining about mandatory vaccines. There used to be a draft in this country. Once a guy turned 18 his name went into the hat and if his number came up he went into the military. His rights didn't mean jack sh**.

A lot of those guys never came home, hundreds of thousands were killed. I wonder what they would think about these babies complaining about mandatory vaccines.

Back to the topic I texted my cousin about the OP. He owns several rental properties. FWIW he says he doesn't think a landlord would be able to mandate vaccines. He didn't elaborate though.

One could easily argue civil liberties are in the interest of the public good. That's the whole reason America came to exist, right? No central authority dictating our lifestyle and medical decisions with an iron fist, the way a place like Iran would. Dictatorship and oppression are human history and human tendency. Civil liberties are rare, and fragile. One can argue it's MORE important for the old/vulnerable to simply take extra precaution, than give such sweeping authority to partisan interests. Old people die sometimes. It sucks, and we dont like it to happen. But do we sacrifice the basic principles that uphold western democracy to keep an extra 3% of the elderly population alive?

In any case, "public good" isnt really for you to decide on a whim or based on partisan loyalties. The question is should the government decide or should individuals decide? You seem to switch your position based on who's taking the side you prefer. That's not consistent.

Also, as far as seatbelts... it's not the law that keeps most people wearing them. It's the obvious impact on surviving an accident. Speeding is also illegal, but people do that all the time. In the end it isn't the laws saving lives, it's common sense. People should also be able to exercise that when it comes to Covid. But you believe it's the place of special interests to decide for them it seems.

Manny98
09-18-2021, 07:09 PM

I have posted like 50 different articles of people suffering serious side effects/deaths in the other thread

Come on now, you still going to act oblivious to the fact that people are dying from these injections :facepalm

Obviously it's a very low chance but it's happening and for some people you're better off taking your chances with Covid (99.9% survival rate for under 50s) than getting the vaccine

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:13 PM
In any case, "public good" isnt really for you to decide on a whim or based on partisan loyalties. The question is should the government decide or should individuals decid

I never said it was for me to decide. In the case of a national emergency the government can decide to put the collective good ahead of civil liberties.

The govt could reinstitute the draft whenever they want. All it takes is an act of Congress and those young guys whining about vaccines would forget about the vaccine in a hurry.

Also, as far as seatbelts... it's not the law that keeps most people wearing them. It's the obvious impact on surviving an accident.

If that was the case they wouldn't have to make them mandatory. The reason they made them mandatory is because a lot of people didn't wear them. They didn't like the govt infringing on their right to become a human meat missile. Too many people were getting seriously hurt or killed because they weren't wearing their seatbelt.

So now you get fined if you are caught not wearing one.

A global pandemic of this scale clearly qualifies as a national emergency. Just be glad you don't live in Australia. They are really putting the hammer down.

Manny98
09-18-2021, 07:13 PM
Luckily I live in a country where vaccines aren't being forced onto people, haven't touched a mask since March

Feel bad for the women, where's BLM when you need them :facepalm

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:16 PM
I have posted like 50 different articles of people suffering serious side effects/deaths in the other thread

Come on now, you still going to act oblivious to the fact that people are dying from these injections :facepalm

Obviously it's a very low chance but it's happening and for some people you're better off taking your chances with Covid (99.9% survival rate for under 50s) than getting the vaccine

I've seen your articles. :oldlol:

You are a sucker for mindless propaganda. You abandoned them quickly when I pointed out the obvious flaws with them.

Then you turn around and say you aren't getting the vaccine because you are young and healthy. If that is the case then what is up with the mindless anti vax nonsense?

Do you want to post those SHOCKING articles again so I can debunk them again?

Manny98
09-18-2021, 07:24 PM
I'm the sucker for mindless propaganda?

You're literally posting blatantly fake propaganda articles talking about gunshot victims lining up outside of hospitals because they're being filled with Ivectimin overdosers :oldlol:

Come on now, admittedly some of my articles that I posted was probably fake anti vax propaganda but a lot of them were from credible sources/studies which have shown that they're side effects from these vaccines (Particularly the Pfizer vaccine) that we should be concerned about

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:26 PM
I'm the sucker for mindless propaganda?

You're literally posting blatantly fake propaganda articles talking about gunshot victims lining up outside of hospitals because they're being filled with Ivectimin overdosers :oldlol:

Come on now, admittedly some of my articles that I posted was probably fake anti vax propaganda but a lot of them were from credible sources/studies which have shown that they're side effects from these vaccines (Particularly the Pfizer vaccine) that we should be concerned about

Which one of them was credible?

I already abandoned the OK ivermectin overdose story. Still no names of the victims so it certainly seems bogus.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 07:36 PM
If that was the case they wouldn't have to make them mandatory. The reason they made them mandatory is because a lot of people didn't wear them. They didn't like the govt infringing on their right to become a human meat missile. Too many people were getting seriously hurt or killed because they weren't wearing their seatbelt.

So now you get fined if you are caught not wearing one.

A global pandemic of this scale clearly qualifies as a national emergency. Just be glad you don't live in Australia. They are really putting the hammer down.

There are fines for speeding, and fines for seatbelts. Way more people end up in court for speeding tickets than seatbelt tickets. This would indicate the public is not making their decisions based on the fine, but rather on the risk.

Anyway, you may continue being a fear monger for Big Government. Clearly none of us are going to convince the other to see things differently. Only thing I can say is I would imagine you must have some vested personal interest that motivates your position. Either Pharmaceutical holdings, or an internship with a Congressperson, or some kind of profitable reason youre on the side of special interest authoritarian fear mongers. If youre legitimately this hysterical about cheering on corrupt politicans and corporate exploitation with nothing of your own being gained... thatd be a pretty sad situation. Then youre basically R3 and bladefd etc. Guys who know one side will never care about them, and have to convince themselves to believe the BS the other side uses to pretend to care about them. Youre either acting in self interest from a position of strength, or youre weak and must cuck yourself to an imaginary rescuer. Because you definitely are not some beacon of altruism genuinely consumed with this degree of concern for public health. People who are putting on the kind of show you have the past few weeks are either covert profiteers or overcompensating posers trying to virtue signal their worthiness to the mainstream collective.

It’s one or the other big boy. You dont have to tell us which one. But we know it’s one of them. And theres no point in arguing the subject any further.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:40 PM
There are fines for speeding, and fines for seatbelts. Way more people end up in court for speeding tickets than seatbelt tickets. This would indicate the public is not making their decisions based on the fine, but rather on the risk.

Anyway, you may continue on being a fear monger for Big Government. Clearly none of us are going to convince the other to see things differently. Only thing I can say is I would imagine you must have some vested personal interest that motivates your position. Either Pharmaceutical holdings, or an internship with with a Congressperson, or some kind of profitable reason youre on the side of special interest authoritarian fear mongers. If youre legitimately this hysterical about cheering on corrupt politicans and corporate exploitation with nothing of your own being gained... thatd be a pretty sad situation. Then youre basically R3 and bladefd etc. Guys who know one side will never care about them, and have to convince themselves to believe the BS the other side uses to pretend to care about them. Youre either acting in self interest from a position of strength, or youre weak and must cuck yourself to an imaginary rescuer. Because you definitely are not a beacon of altruism who is genuinely consumed with this degree of concern for public health. People who are putting on the kind of show you have the past few weeks are either covert profiteers or overcompensating posers trying to virtue signaling their worthiness of mainstream acceptance.

It’s one or the other big boy. You dont have to tell us which one. But we know it’s one of them. And theres no point in arguing the subject any further.

Right, it can't possibly be that I know people who work in healthcare, or that I am concerned about hospitals being forced to ration care. Overworked nurses are quiting in droves while you opine about big pharma.

Go stick your nose back up Lebron's ass where it belongs and stop pretending like you have a clue.

tpols
09-18-2021, 07:41 PM
Hardcore Nazi tactics. Can't work, buy, sell, or even have a home without showing your papers and giving up all bodily autonamy for rushed unstudied government mandated injections. Unbelievable tio. What can we do?

tpols
09-18-2021, 07:44 PM

Yup... hardcore vax Nazi. Dude literally spends all day fear mongering. Total piece of shit.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:44 PM
Hardcore Nazi tactics. Can't work, buy, sell, or even have a home without showing your papers and giving up all bodily autonamy for rushed unstudied government mandated injections. Unbelievable tio. What can we do?

You could move to Australia. I'll even help you pack.:oldlol:

tpols
09-18-2021, 07:47 PM

Tontoz will say landlords always required vaccines in the past. Its always been that way bro!

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:49 PM

Tontoz will say landlords always required vaccines in the past. Its always been that way bro!

Actually I doubt it has ever come up prior to this. If it has I can't find anything about it.

Manny98
09-18-2021, 07:51 PM
Which one of them was credible?

I already abandoned the OK ivermectin overdose story. Still no names of the victims so it certainly seems bogus.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58380867

tpols
09-18-2021, 07:53 PM
If I told tontoz to suck my c*ck or else I'd evict him, tontoz would be on his ****ing knees the c*cksucker that he is. :oldlol:

Damn straight. :lol

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:55 PM
https://youtu.be/FrNIFZ-TlJw

Vid from Arkansas. Doctor talks about people quiting in the.middle of their shift. Nurses crying before they even start their shift.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 07:58 PM
Right, it can't possibly be that I know people who work in healthcare, or that I am concerned about hospitals being forced to ration care. Overworked nurses are quiting in droves while you opine about big pharma.

Go stick your nose back up Lebron's ass where it belongs and stop pretending like you have a clue.

Where were all your posts during the opioid crisis? Where was your insistence that work places and welfare offices drug test? Drug users fill up hospitals and ambulances, too.

Where have your posts been about the obesity ‘epidemic?’ How many American hospitals are full of diabetics and smokers and all sorts of people with preventable ailments? Ahh, but no. Big business and gov make money off fast food and tobacco. Therein lies the rub. You cant make money selling a virus. But you can sure make money off a “cure.”

You just suddenly started caring about the American healthcare system (which has been very profitable to insiders) the past few weeks?

Lol.

Youre a cheerleading wh0re for obviously corrupt special interests, and it’s just very awkward bro. If you have a stake in it you should be required to declare it before arguing :lol

If you dont have a stake in it, you are a SERIOUS mule.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 07:59 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58380867

Did you even read the article?

For instance, the UK has seen 195 reports of myocarditis among people who have received the Pfizer vaccine, at a rate of around five cases per million. Most of those cases have led to mild symptoms.

5 cases of myocarditis per million, mostly mild.

Manny98
09-18-2021, 08:02 PM
Did you even read the article?

5 cases of myocarditis per million, mostly mild.
5 reported cases, could be way more cases that go unreported

Of course Pfizer would try and downplay something like this

A healthy person dying from the vaccine is not a cause of concern considering that person would have likely still been alive if they didn't get vaccinated :confusedshrug:

tontoz
09-18-2021, 08:03 PM
Where were all your posts during the opioid crisis? Where was your insistence that work places and welfare offices drug test? Drug users fill up hospitals and ambulances, too.

Where have your posts been about the obesity ‘epidemic?’ How many American hospitals are full of diabetics and smokers and all sorts of people with preventable ailments? Ahh, but no. Big business and gov make money off fast food and tobacco. Therein lies the rub. You cant make money selling a virus. But you can sure make money off a “cure.”

Youre a cheerleading wh0re for obviously corrupt special interests, and it’s just very awkward bro. If you have a stake in it you should be required to declare it before arguing :lol

LOL.please when exactly did states declared CSC status.to fight obesity? Nurses aren't quiting their jobs because of smokers or diabetics.

All that methane from Lebron's anus has clearly compromised your cognitive functions.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 08:04 PM
5 reported cases, could be way more cases that go unreported

Of course Pfizer would try and downplay something like this

A healthy person dying from the vaccine is not a cause of concern considering that person would have likely still been alive if they didn't get vaccinated :confusedshrug:

Your own link said she "probably" died from myocarditis but they hadn't confirmed it. Did you read any of the story at all?

tpols
09-18-2021, 08:04 PM
Either Pharmaceutical holdings, or an internship with a Congressperson, or some kind of profitable reason youre on the side of special interest authoritarian fear mongers. If youre legitimately this hysterical about cheering on corrupt politicans and corporate exploitation with nothing of your own being gained... thatd be a pretty sad situation.

I'm telling you bro. He's doing it for free. I WISH he was getting paid. That would make sense. This just proves we are doomed as a human race that people like this exist.

Manny98
09-18-2021, 08:09 PM
Your own link said she "probably" died from myocarditis but they hadn't confirmed it. Did you read any of the story at all?

Are you being serious right now :roll:

You have to be employed by Pfizer or something there is no way you can defend the vaccine this hard :oldlol:

Like you're trying way too hard to convince us that the vaccine is 100% safe when it clearly isn't

tontoz
09-18-2021, 08:09 PM
I'm telling you bro. He's doing it for free. I WISH he was getting paid. That would make sense. This just proves we are doomed as a human race that people like this exist.

People like me aren't the ones dropping dead

An Alabama couple who trashed vaccines on their YouTube channel died from COVID-19 within 3 weeks of each other

https://news.yahoo.com/alabama-couple-trashed-vaccines-youtube-155144869.html

Their kids had to watch their parents die.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 08:10 PM
Are you being serious right now :roll:

You have to be employed by Pfizer or something there is no way you can defend the vaccine this hard :oldlol:

Like you're trying way too hard to convince us that the vaccine is 100% safe when it clearly isn't

I never said it was 100% safe that is just you make crap up yet again because you can't make a coherent argument.

warriorfan
09-18-2021, 08:13 PM
Ohhhh noooo. If we don’t get the vax all the nurses will quit! There will be no nurses! The hospitals! The hospitals!!!!!

tpols
09-18-2021, 08:22 PM

You just suddenly started caring about the American healthcare system (which has been very profitable to insiders) the past few weeks?

Lol.

He was nowhere to be found.

This is classic virtue signaling. The guy has attached his ego and whole identity to something just to save face that he really has nothing else going on in life.

NOBODY could spend all day every day doing this if they had responsibilities. We could pop in a couple times a day, here and there... nobody could go this hard without being the biggest loser ever. And I'm far from a winner but this bitch makes me look like an All Star. :lol

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 08:22 PM
LOL.please when exactly did states declared CSC status.to fight obesity? Nurses aren't quiting their jobs because of smokers or diabetics.

All that methane from Lebron's anus has clearly compromised your cognitive functions.

Like I said, it is what it is. Not gonna keep trying to convince you to see the issue a certain way. I also have no personal beef with ya. Im just simply telling you how your posts sound from the outside. Nobody is this obsessed with the health of .05% of the population out of nowhere. Especially someone with a DC connection who has no history of posting about the obvious and profitable disregard of American health by the healthcare system prior to Covid.

I remember seeing the term “vax salesman” used somewhere in this thread, and that’s exactly how you come off. Somebody who’s got financial or political mobility tied to the vax game. Your appeal to the “public good” just sounds very insincere.

Again, thats just me sharing an honest perspective with you. Do as you please.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 08:26 PM
Oh and by the way?

Dont you even dare ****ing THINK about disrespecting Lebron.

Or I will stomp your testicles.

:cheers:

tontoz
09-18-2021, 08:36 PM
Like I said, it is what it is. Not gonna keep trying to convince you to see the issue a certain way. I also have no personal beef with ya. Im just simply telling you how your posts sound from the outside. Nobody is this obsessed with the health of .05% of the population out of nowhere. Especially someone with a DC connection who has no history of posting about the obvious and profitable disregard of American health by the healthcare system prior to Covid.

I remember seeing the term “vax salesman” used somewhere in this thread, and that’s exactly how you come off. Somebody who’s got financial or political mobility tied to the vax game. Your appeal to the “public good” just sounds very insincere.

Again, thats just me sharing an honest perspective with you. Do as you please.

I posted on here that I took the Pfizer vaccine. I also posted in the main virus thread that the moderna vaccine has been more effective

If I had financial ties to one or the other I would have made both posts.

Delta Airlines has already announced a surcharge of $200 per person starting in November for people who chose to remain unvaccinated. Their CEO said that COVID hospital stays are costing the $50k on average and all of his employees in the hospital for covid are unvaccinated.

Like it or not the.mandates and surcharges are coming. You clowns won't be able to do anything about it other than :cry:

I am going to enjoy it thoroughly.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 08:42 PM
I posted on here that I took the Pfizer vaccine. I also posted in the main virus thread that the moderna vaccine has been more effective

If I had financial ties to one or the other I would have made both posts.

Delta Airlines has already announced a surcharge of $200 per person starting in November for people who chose to remain unvaccinated. Their CEO said that COVID hospital stays are costing the $50k on average and all of his employees in the hospital for covid are unvaccinated.

Like it or not the.mandates and surcharges are coming. You clowns won't be able to do anything about it other than :cry:

I am going to enjoy it thoroughly.

Reminds me of when Loco 50 said he would enjoy watching Trump die slowly, because Trump isn't tolerant and compassionate enough :lol

You're giving yourself away dude. You obviously dont care about other people if you'll ENJOY watching them get squeezed by big corporations for being hesitant to give up their physical autonomy to the government.

You're a Puritan, eager to watch the accused witches burn alive because they were "too sinful." You want to see your neighbors and fellow citizens ruined to validate yourself and the side you've picked.

Your public righteousness is a veneer for your personal sadism.

Yikes.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 08:47 PM
Reminds me of when Loco 50 said he would enjoy watching Trump die slowly, because Trump isn't tolerant and compassionate enough :lol

You're giving yourself away dude. You obviously dont care about other people if you'll ENJOY watching them get squeezed by big corporations for being hesitant to give up their physical autonomy to the government.

You're a Puritan, eager to watch the accused witches burn alive because they were "too sinful." You want to see your neighbors and fellow citizens ruined to validate yourself and the side you've picked.

Your public righteousness is a veneer for your personal sadism.

Yikes.

Right, getting vaccinated is the equivalent of getting burned alive.

The selfishness of the antivaxers is the reason why hospitals are in crisis standard of care status. They want their freedom but they want everyone else to pay their hospital bills. Not gonna happen.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 08:57 PM
West Virginia governor says the state will have to 'keep lining the body bags up' if COVID-19 vaccination rates don't improve

https://news.yahoo.com/west-virginia-governor-says-state-202122016.html

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 09:05 PM

The only reason any landlord would consider this is so they don't get sued. So you can take that collective good shit and shove it.

And I'm glad to see you have a reasonable and sane member of your family who doesn't think like a Nazi Gestapo officer like you.

Manny98
09-18-2021, 09:08 PM
Dude is really spamming Yahoo articles :oldlol:

Has to be a Pfizer employee, it is the only explanation

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 09:08 PM
Right, getting vaccinated is the equivalent of getting burned alive.

The selfishness of the antivaxers is the reason why hospitals are in crisis standard of care status. They want their freedom but they want everyone else to pay their hospital bills. Not gonna happen.

I mean I’m worried right now that if I get the vax and Im down and out for even just a couple of days, Ill lose out on precious income. The CARES Act owes me backpay that is taking months and months to receive, and in the meantime Im struggling badly. I havent been sick with COVID yet and nobody in my family has, which at this point means Im probably just less genetically susceptible to it than others. Hard to imagine I havent come in contact with it since Ive taken no precautions.

So I almost have to take my chance with going about my business in order to scrape a living together, rather than risk complications from a vax. If I had the backpay Im owed I could take a few days to chill, and get vaxed so that I dont spread the thing around to others.

Will you help? https://www.gofundme.com/f/missing-covid-assistance-as-pelosi-spams-for?member=13962565&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

tontoz
09-18-2021, 09:18 PM
I mean I’m worried right now that if I get the vax and Im down and out for even just a couple of days, Ill lose out on precious income. The CARES Act owes me backpay that is taking months and months to receive, and in the meantime Im struggling badly. I havent been sick with COVID yet and nobody in my family has, which at this point means Im probably just less genetically susceptible to it than others. Hard to imagine I havent come in contact with it since Ive taken no precautions.

So I almost have to take my chance with going about my business in order to scrape a living together, rather than risk complications from a vax. If I had the backpay Im owed I could take a few days to chill, and get vaxed so that I dont spread the thing around to others.

Will you help? https://www.gofundme.com/f/missing-covid-assistance-as-pelosi-spams-for?member=13962565&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Why are you struggling? Could it be because of a global pandemic?

Patrick chewing got the vaccine recently and his experience was the same as mine. The day after the 2nd dose we were both struggling, as were many people i knew. Second day fine other than a sore arm. First dose wasn't a problem other than the sore arm thing which is real. Hurt more than i thought.

If you schedule the 2nd dose on a friday afternoon it shouldn't be an issue unless you work weekends. I wouldn't have been able to work the day after the 2nd dose but i did work the next day.

For whatever reason the Moderna vaccine seems to last longer than the Pfizer which i got. Both protect about the same the first month but the Pfizer loses it's effectiveness more quickly according to what i read.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 09:21 PM
The only reason any landlord would consider this is so they don't get sued. So you can take that collective good shit and shove it.

And I'm glad to see you have a reasonable and sane member of your family who doesn't think like a Nazi Gestapo officer like you.

Watching your tenants die wouldn't bother a landlord at all, not to mention loss of income.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 09:28 PM
Why are you struggling? Could it be because of a global pandemic?

Patrick chewing got the vaccine recently and his experience was the same as mine. The day after the 2nd dose we were both struggling, as were many people i knew. Second day fine other than a sore arm. First dose wasn't a problem other than the sore arm thing which is real. Hurt more than i thought.

If you schedule the 2nd dose on a friday afternoon it shouldn't be an issue unless you work weekends. I wouldn't have been able to work the day after the 2nd dose but i did work the next day.

For whatever reason the Moderna vaccine seems to last longer than the Pfizer which i got. Both protect about the same the first month but the Pfizer loses it's effectiveness more quickly according to what i read.

No I mean I'm struggling to keep my bills paid. I'm literally donating plasma each week, and if I get the vaccine I won't be allowed to donate for like a month :oldlol:

I didn't apply for unemployment right away at the start of the pandemic even though I lost my job, and I'm basically owed 6,000 in backpay but it's stuck in the 'system' and I've been waiting for months.

I literally can't afford to go and get vaxed and have to take time off from donating blood or turning down odd jobs for a day or two because of a sore arm. That's potentially 200-300 dollars worth of work over a couple days.

I can't afford it brother.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 09:31 PM
So the pandemic is hitting you in the wallet like a lot of people. And the longer it goes the more it will hurt you financially.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 09:32 PM
If you know anyone that can help me out I would go and get a vax just as soon as I have the financial footing to do so.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 09:37 PM
If you know anyone that can help me out I would go and get a vax just as soon as I have the financial footing to do so.

You are a good actor. I can't help but feel like you are just making this up to mess with me.

When did you start your LeBron ass kissing routine? Seemed like it just started out of the blue one day.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 09:46 PM
You are a good actor. I can't help but feel like you are just making this up to mess with me.

When did you start your LeBron ass kissing routine? Seemed like it just started out of the blue one day.

Lol. I'm actually dead ass serious dude. In fact if you get me some help I'll post a picture of the needle mark in my arm and the phone confirmation for my next appointment (tomorrow morning) at BioLife Plasma. If I'm lyin I'll leave ISH for good.

Everyone here knows my name (Christopher Samuels) and what I look like. I'm not a troll. If I welched on an agreement like this it'd be disgraceful and not worth it.

Not gonna beg or post these things in the hopes of convincing you. But if you did me a solid like that I'd definitely reciprocate by proving it's legit.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 09:55 PM
Lol. I'm actually dead ass serious dude. In fact if you get me some help I'll post a picture of the needle mark in my arm and the phone confirmation for my next appointment (tomorrow morning) at BioLife Plasma. If I'm lyin I'll leave ISH for good.

Everyone here knows my name (Christopher Samuels) and what I look like. I'm not a troll. If I welched on an agreement like this it'd be disgraceful and not worth it.

Not gonna beg or post these things in the hopes of convincing you. But if you did me a solid like that I'd definitely reciprocate by proving it's legit.

I am not connected like that. Now that I think about it I don't know how we would even be able to train a new person in my area.

I was talking to a girl in Arizona last week who was looking to transfer to my area but I have been working with her for years. Never met her though.

One of the computer applications we use is literally from the 80s, extremely archaic. Using it is bad enough but trying to train someone on it is worse.

I don't think it would even be possible to train someone virtually because it is such a mess. When I first saw it I was reminded of the matrix movies when they look at the.screen with the random green figures everywhere.

Funny that I hadn't thought about that before. Sorry to hear about your situation assuming you aren't just messing with me.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 10:03 PM
I am not connected like that. Now that I think about it I don't know how we would even be able to train a new person in my area.

I was talking to a girl in Arizona last week who was looking to transfer to my area but I have been working with her for years. Never met her though.

One of the computer applications we use is literally from the 90s, extremely archaic. Using it is bad enough but trying to train someone on it is worse.

I don't think it would even be possible to train someone virtually because it is such a mess. When I first saw it I was reminded of the matrix movies when they look at the.screen with the random green figures everywhere.

Funny that I hadn't thought about that before. Sorry to hear about your situation assuming you aren't just messing with me.

No worry, I’m working on a Google certificate in project management at the moment, hope to find a steady career when I finish that up in a couple months.

Tbh I just meant if you or the guy you know who owns apartment properties etc wants to help someone out who is struggling, it would also be useful in general because not only Id have the peace of mind to get the vax for myself, but that would also meant I’m not spreading the thing around unknowingly. I realize we’re all gonna have to vax eventually. But I literally have no safety net if it messes me up for even just a few days. I have no financial cushion whatsoever right now.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 10:21 PM
No worry, I’m working on a Google certificate in project management at the moment, hope to find a steady career when I finish that up in a couple months.

Tbh I just meant if you or the guy you know who owns apartment properties etc wants to help someone out who is struggling, it would also be useful in general because not only Id have the peace of mind to get the vax for myself, but that would also meant I’m not spreading the thing around unknowingly. I realize we’re all gonna have to vax eventually. But I literally have no safety net if it messes me up for even just a few days. I have no financial cushion whatsoever right now.

He doesn't own apartments he owns houses. I think he got rid of some of them because dealing with tenants was such a pain. Once he had kids he didn't feel like dealing with tenants nonsense.

He isn't the most charitable type. We went on a road trip for his 50th with some of his country club buddies. At one point they were roasting him for his reluctance to pick up the tab at the club.

I have discussed this with some of my coworkers that we are lucky that we can easily work from home. A lot of people have been really screwed financially in addition to all the people dealing with the virus. Never seen anything remotely like this.

Which is why I get irritated at people who are all about me me me without thinking about all the people whose lives have been completely fuked or lost.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 10:24 PM
Do you have a car? Pretty easy to get delivery jobs now. I've gotten fliers from pizza hut and door dash looking for workers

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 10:34 PM
Do you have a car? Pretty easy to get delivery jobs now. I've gotten fliers from pizza hut and door dash looking for workers

Well the issue is Im not a good candidate to work in food service until I get vaxed. But I cant afford to get vaxed cuz Ive gotta give plasma.

Honestly dude anything helps.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 10:40 PM
Well the issue is Im not a good candidate to work in food service until I get vaxed. But I cant afford to get vaxed cuz Ive gotta give plasma.

Honestly dude anything helps.

Talk to the delivery company. Wearing multiple cloth masks is very effective at preventing transmission. You could say you are willing to wear multiple masks until you are able to get vaxed. Also look for a place where you can get tested for covid regularly.

Patrick Chewing
09-18-2021, 10:47 PM
Watching your tenants die wouldn't bother a landlord at all, not to mention loss of income.

98% survival rate. I doubt very many landlords are losing tenants over Covid.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 10:49 PM
Talk to the delivery company. Wearing multiple cloth masks is very effective at preventing transmission. You could say you are willing to wear multiple masks until you are able to get vaxed.

Unfortunately I have Uhtoff’s Phenomenon (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhthoff's_phenomenon) which makes my nervous system extremely susceptible to irritation from heat. Which already makes the Texas summer extremely difficult for me. Having to wear a mask reduces the amount of surface area by which I can release heat and leads to severe headaches.

It’s obviousoy a problematic situation in general. Damned if I do, damned if I dont. I’d get the vax but things are just too tenuous for me since I’m probably not gonna get sick from Covid myself. If you could find some help for me that I can just take a couple days and get the vax, we can keep it from spreading and keep the hospitals from overflowing.

But obviously it’s up to you. Everyone’s financial decisions are personal. If we all help people we know/interact with regularly get vaxed up, we can stop the spread. It might just mean those with more have to help those with less here and there.

But anyway it’s up to you.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 10:56 PM
Unfortunately I have Uhtoff’s Phenomenon (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhthoff's_phenomenon) which makes my nervous system extremely susceptible to irritation from heat. Which already makes the Texas summer extremely difficult for me. Having to wear a mask reduces the amount of surface area by which I can release heat and leads to severe headaches.

It’s obviousoy a problematic situation in general. Damned if I do, damned if I dont. I’d get the vax but things are just too tenuous for me since I’m probably not gonna get sick from Covid myself. If you could find some help for me that I can just take a couple days and get the vax, we can keep it from spreading and keep the hospitals from overflowing.

But obviously it’s up to you. Everyone’s financial decisions are personal. If we all help people we know/interact with regularly get vaxed up, we can stop the spread. It might just mean those with more have to help those with less here and there.

You are in Texas but you want a job from my cousin in Virginia? Ok sure I'll get back to you on that.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 11:06 PM
You are in Texas but you want a job from my cousin in Virginia? Ok sure I'll get back to you on that.

No Im talking about my GoFundMe page here (https://www.gofundme.com/f/missing-covid-assistance-as-pelosi-spams-for?member=13962565&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer).

I’m trying to raise money to cover the missing backpay Im owed by the government after I lost my job to Covid. I’m due six thousand dollars but the agencies that you have to go thru always have busy phone lines and then when you finally reach them they tell you “it’s coming, it’s coming” but it’s been months and I havent received it. I need that money badly.

If youd be able to contribute anything it would be enormously helpful, just to be able to get by until I can find more work and receive my outstanding payment credit. And I can finally take a few days to get vaxed with peace of mind.

I could really use some help.

SATAN
09-18-2021, 11:13 PM
tontoz...Stevie Wonder could see what's going on here...

Norcaliblunt
09-18-2021, 11:14 PM
What’s funny is the building is probably filled with all sorts of cancer causing shit.

tontoz
09-18-2021, 11:16 PM

Yeah I have to give him credit. He is good. I suspected he was pulling.my leg from the beginning but I know a lot of people have been hit hard financially.

Not being able to afford a free vaccine? Pretty hard to believe.

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 11:20 PM

What's going on is I'm telling a 100% true story, but tontoz doesn't seem to feel it's his obligation to protect others in need. Tho he feels it's others obligation to protect others.

It sounds like 50 bucks wouldnt be a hardship for him to spare for someone who really needs it. No more than it would be for someone to get a vax even if they're not vulnerable to Covid themselves.

He wants to provide his help on his terms. But he wants you to provide your help on his terms.

:confusedshrug:

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 11:22 PM
Tontoz is playing the "human decency, public good" card, not knowing he's talking to someone on the edge of poverty who badly needs help.

And he's like "Sorry, nope, not giving you anything. But go get a vax to protect others or youre selfish."

diamenz
09-18-2021, 11:42 PM

TONTOZ!

diamenz
09-18-2021, 11:50 PM
tontoz is the guy you see riding solo, stuck in traffic with his windows up wearing his mask talking about some #stopthespread

https://media.giphy.com/media/87CKDqErVfMqY/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47x8ex2zt55924h6b4wuffhyn589p4 4zmtk95j3u8v&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

FultzNationRISE
09-18-2021, 11:51 PM

TONTOZ!

ANYONE can talk the self righteous talk. Jump on the soapbox and point fingers at others, dole out guilt, dish out shame. Openly delight in seeing the misfortune of anyone with a different view.

But when it’s his chance to actually help... we’re seeing who this guy really is. He takes cover and runs away, probably to a new message board to start sermonizing a new crowd about the selfishness of the unvaxed.

Classic “wealthy preacher” mentality.

diamenz
09-18-2021, 11:54 PM
ANYONE can talk the self righteous talk. Jump on the soapbox and point fingers at others, dole out guilt, dish out shame. Openly delight in seeing the misfortune of anyone with a different view.

But when it’s his chance to actually help... we’re seeing who this guy really is. He takes cover and runs away, probably to a new message board to start sermonizing a new crowd about the selfishness of the unvaxed.

Classic “wealthy preacher” mentality.

wait, so what you're saying in a nutshell is... he's a democrat?

Manny98
09-19-2021, 05:59 AM
tontoz is the guy you see riding solo, stuck in traffic with his windows up wearing his mask talking about some #stopthespread

https://media.giphy.com/media/87CKDqErVfMqY/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47x8ex2zt55924h6b4wuffhyn589p4 4zmtk95j3u8v&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Axe
09-19-2021, 06:00 AM
Remember, op took doses of pfizer vaccine.

tontoz
09-19-2021, 09:53 AM
I really wanted to see how long Fultz would keep the gag going but i had to tap out. I was tired and it was past my bed time lol.

I give him points for creativity though. Not many people could come up with 'I'm too poor for a free vaccine'.

Back to the original topic i did finally find something that might be applicable. However it isn't apples to apples because the ruling was in regards to the smallpox vaccine. Also the ruling was in regards to govt mandates, not landlord mandates. I have my doubts whether it would still hold up in regards to the Covid vaccine/landlord mandates. We'll see.

"In 1905 the Supreme Court addressed a similar issue of mandatory vaccinations imposed by the government in regard to smallpox in the case 'Jacobson v Massachusetts.' In this case, the court ruled that the 'police power' of the state to protect public health and safety permitted the legislature to impose a mandatory vaccine.

"The court explained that such regulations are not a violation of the 14th Amendment right to liberty because it is a limitation by which every person is necessarily subjected for the 'greater common good.' This decision still prevails even today despite occasional injurious results from vaccinations due to the impossibility of assessing whether a specific person can be safely vaccinated or not.

"Federal and state laws will likely extend the Jacobson ruling to a mandatory vaccination for COVID-19. Landlords certainly will be afforded legal protection if they discriminate based on whether a person has a vaccination against infection from COVID-19."

https://www.millionacres.com/real-estate-investing/articles/can-landlord-require-covid-19-vaccine/

This is what i said on page 4:

They key issue is the collective good which can take priority over individual liberties.

diamenz
09-19-2021, 11:23 AM
I really wanted to see how long Fultz would keep the gag going but i had to tap out. I was tired and it was past my bed time lol.

riiight, bro. but of course!

72-10
09-19-2021, 06:02 PM
at least she's not kicked out of her own house by her own son

Cleverness
09-20-2021, 10:34 PM

Anyway, you may continue being a fear monger for Big Government. Clearly none of us are going to convince the other to see things differently. Only thing I can say is I would imagine you must have some vested personal interest that motivates your position. Either Pharmaceutical holdings, or an internship with a Congressperson, or some kind of profitable reason youre on the side of special interest authoritarian fear mongers. If youre legitimately this hysterical about cheering on corrupt politicans and corporate exploitation with nothing of your own being gained... thatd be a pretty sad situation. Then youre basically R3 and bladefd etc. Guys who know one side will never care about them, and have to convince themselves to believe the BS the other side uses to pretend to care about them. Youre either acting in self interest from a position of strength, or youre weak and must cuck yourself to an imaginary rescuer. Because you definitely are not some beacon of altruism genuinely consumed with this degree of concern for public health. People who are putting on the kind of show you have the past few weeks are either covert profiteers or overcompensating posers trying to virtue signal their worthiness to the mainstream collective.

Yup... hardcore vax Nazi. Dude literally spends all day fear mongering. Total piece of shit.

Just fyi Hitler and the Nazis were against vaccine mandates: https://jacobinmag.com/2021/09/vaccine-mandates-covid-pandemic-german-nazi-inoculation-policy

If Hitler were in charge today, he'd probably start arresting journalists, politicians, Fauci and co, and outlaw the fear and hysteria that people like Tontoz promote.