PDA

View Full Version : India Can Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death Over Ivermectin

jstern
09-18-2021, 11:51 AM
The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.

Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”

Advocate Dipali Ojha, lead attorney for the Indian Bar Association, threatened criminal prosecution against Dr. Swaminathan “for each death” caused by her acts of commission and omission. The brief accused Swaminathan of misconduct by using her position as a health authority to further the agenda of special interests to maintain an EUA for the lucrative vaccine industry.

Specific charges included the running of a disinformation campaign against Ivermectin and issuing statements in social and mainstream media to wrongfully influence the public against the use of Ivermectin despite the existence of large amounts of clinical data showing its profound effectiveness in both prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

In particular, the Indian Bar brief referenced the peer-reviewed publications and evidence compiled by the ten-member Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) group and the 65-member British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) panel headed by WHO consultant and meta-analysis expert Dr. Tess Lawrie.

The brief cited US Attorney Ralph C. Lorigo’s hospital cases in New York where court orders were required for dying COVID patients to receive the Ivermectin. In multiple instances of such comatose patients, following the court-ordered Ivermectin, the patients recovered. In addition, the Indian Bar Association cited previous articles published in this forum, The Desert Review.

Advocate Ojha accused the WHO and Dr. Swaminathan in Points 60 and 61 as having misled and misguided the Indian people throughout the pandemic from mask wear to exonerating China as to the virus's origins.

“The world is gradually waking up to your absurd, arbitrary and fallacious approach in presenting concocted facts as ‘scientific approach.’ While the WHO flaunts itself like a ‘know it all,’ it is akin to the vain Emperor in new clothes while the entire world has realized by now, the Emperor has no clothes at all.”

The brief accused the WHO of being complicit in a vast disinformation campaign. Point 61 states, “The FLCCC and the BIRD have shown exemplary courage in building a formidable force to tackle the challenge of disinformation, resistance, and rebuke from pharma lobbies and powerful health interests like WHO, NIH, CDC, and regulators like the US FDA.”

Dr. Swaminathan was called out for her malfeasance in discrediting Ivermectin to preserve the EUA for the vaccine and pharmaceutical industry. Point 52 reads, “It seems you have deliberately opted for deaths of people to achieve your ulterior goals, and this is sufficient grounds for criminal prosecution against you.”

The Indian Bar Association posted an update on their website June 5, 2021, noting that Dr. Swaminathan had deleted her now-infamous tweet. They wrote, "However, deleting the tweet will not save Dr. Soumya Swaminathan and her associates from the criminal prosecution which is to be launched by the citizens with active support from the Indian Bar Association."

In this update, Advocate Dipali Ojha clarified the nature of the planned action,

"The Indian Bar Association has warned action under section 302 etc. of the Indian Penal Code against Dr. Soumya Swaminathan and others, for murder of each person dying due to obstruction in treatment of COVID-19 patient effectively by Ivermectin. Punishment under section 302 of the Indian Penal Code is death penalty or life imprisonment."

He further wrote, "After receiving the said notice, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan went on the back foot and deleted her tweet. This has proved the hollowness of the WHO’s recommendation against Ivermectin for COVID-19. The dishonesty of WHO and the act of Dr. Soumya Swaminathan in deleting her contentious tweet was witnessed by citizens across the world, as the news got a wide coverage on social media. By deleting the tweet, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan has proved her mala fide intentions."

The entire world witnessed the effectiveness of Ivermectin against India’s deadly second surge as the locations that adopted it saw their outbreaks quickly extinguished in stark contrast to those states that did not.

Among the most prominent examples include the Ivermectin areas of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Goa where cases dropped 98%, 97%, 94%, and 86%, respectively. By contrast, Tamil Nadu opted out of Ivermectin. As a result, their cases skyrocketed and rose to the highest in India. Tamil Nadu deaths increased ten-fold.

Tamil Nadu publicly relied upon Dr. Swaminathan's advice in revoking their initial choice of Ivermectin the day after she recommended against it in her May 10 tweet on social media. As a direct result, Tamil Nadu experienced a surge in COVID death and sickness that continues to this day.

The Indian Bar Association dared to initiate a landmark court case against a Public Health Authority (PHA) to call out corruption and to save lives. As the courts in the United States proved to be the life-saving force to ensure a patient’s right to receive Ivermectin, a court in India is now doing the same.

Criminal prosecution of public health officials will send a powerful signal that disinformation campaigns resulting in death carry consequences. Perhaps this pathway will ultimately break the disinformation and censorship stranglehold around repurposed drug use to save lives. Maybe we will witness other countries following India’s example, both in medicine and in law.

Signed,

Justus R. Hope, MD

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indian-bar-association-sues-who-scientist-over-ivermectin/article_f90599f8-c7be-11eb-a8dc-0b3cbb3b4dfa.html

If it's all true. I think it's fair punishment for those who will lie and mislead on such matter for an extra, say $2,000 from big pharma. Imagine thousands of people dying because you want to ensure that the vaccine makers make more profit.

PistonsFan#21
09-19-2021, 11:55 AM
Rooster: "LMAO! The CDC has conducted an unbiased research funded by big pharma companies and they said Ivermectin doesn't work. We can't just look at real world data from all the different countries and assume that the drop in cases was due to Ivermectin. "

Rooster
09-19-2021, 03:32 PM
Rooster: "LMAO! The CDC has conducted an unbiased research funded by big pharma companies and they said Ivermectin doesn't work. We can't just look at real world data from all the different countries and assume that the drop in cases was due to Ivermectin. "

LMAO thatÂ’s lawyers. I would trust doctors more than lawyers. Ivermectin is on the same predicament as Hydroxychlorquine. Reputed journals like New England Journal of Medicine and Lancet published the research study about positive use of Hydroxychlorquine then only to be retracted after a third party auditor request those raw data and the author Mesai was unable to provide them. Same pattern as Ivermectin when they were asking Carvallo to provide those raw datas. The Ivermectin does not get the benefit of the doubt because initial study done Elgazzar fabricated datas and was fraudulent.

Together trial failed to demonstrate Ivermectin effective. Other reputable journalism like JAMA and Lancet also published and concluded the same thing. Now the Oxford will conduct their own trial as some small studies merit further consideration for using Ivermectin on clinical trial.

Keep taking those 5 pills a day brah. Maybe you will be a stud like those horses. Paying $30 a day for those pills is sure more practical than vaccines. LOL

jstern
09-19-2021, 04:25 PM
https://youtu.be/5U_LlkWbn-c

This is a good video in that it shows how blatantly this whole group of the media, establishment will lie and mislead at all cost. With a straight face.

It might be blatantly obvious, just by the way they report about it, but enough people are sheep and thus it's utterly effective. It doesn't matter how obvious it is, for anyone with a brain, by the way they talk about Ivermectin. Calling it a horse dewormer, and so on. The sheep are still going to eat it up. These sheep. It doesn't matter how many positive studies there might be about Ivermectin, Jim Acosta can tell them, look at this study funded by big pharma, it doesn't work. And the sheep will gobble up every drop.

tontoz
09-19-2021, 04:32 PM
I think we have clearly established there is a lot of misinformation going on regarding ivermectin. Rogan and Alex Jones were clearly prescribed human grade ivermectin which was misreported by the media as horse paste.

Were people deliberately misrepresenting this or were they just ignorant? Anyone's guess.

tpols
09-19-2021, 06:13 PM

You clowned him for his hysterical high horse sitting LMAO starts to every post and what does he do? Starts his response off with an LMAO.

:lol

You have to wonder if some of these posters are bots at some point.

Its like they've been programmed....

Bronbron23
09-19-2021, 08:05 PM
I think we have clearly established there is a lot of misinformation going on regarding ivermectin. Rogan and Alex Jones were clearly prescribed human grade ivermectin which was misreported by the media as horse paste.

Were people deliberately misrepresenting this or were they just ignorant? Anyone's guess.

Again dude use your common sense. Doctors and experts have been attesting to the effectiveness of ivermectin and the media, cdc and government have not only ignored this data they've gone on a full blown attack on the drug intentionally referencing it as a horse drug. It's a joke dude.

tontoz
09-19-2021, 08:08 PM
Again dude use your common sense. Doctors and experts have been attesting to the effectiveness of ivermectin and the media, cdc and government have not only ignored this data they've gone on a full blown attack on the drug intentionally referencing it as a horse drug. It's a joke dude.

Keep in mind this is the media we are talking about. If you say they are misrepresenting then you are also saying they actually know the difference between the horse paste and the prescription tablets.

Maybe they do but I am not confident about it. They cover a lot of things. They aren't debating day after day like we are.

PistonsFan#21
09-19-2021, 08:31 PM
Keep in mind this is the media we are talking about. If you say they are misrepresenting then you are also saying they actually know the difference between the horse paste and the prescription tablets.

Maybe they do but I am not confident about it. They cover a lot of things. They aren't debating day after day like we are.

Are you trolling or seriously this naive? There is expert doctors with PhDs invited to talk about it on CNN and you want us to believe they don't know the difference between the horse paste and the human version that has won a Nobel prize in 2015?

Why did they stop inviting that doctor from Houston that had a better track record at saving patients than almost any hospital in the nation with his regimen involving Ivermectin? I'm sure he wouldn't mind explaining the difference.

PistonsFan#21
09-19-2021, 08:35 PM
You clowned him for his hysterical high horse sitting LMAO starts to every post and what does he do? Starts his response off with an LMAO.

:lol

You have to wonder if some of these posters are bots at some point.

Its like they've been programmed....

At this point i think he must be...no matter what evidence you present him with he just sticks his head further in the sand.

PistonsFan#21
09-19-2021, 08:56 PM
LMAO thatÂ’s lawyers. I would trust doctors more than lawyers. Ivermectin is on the same predicament as Hydroxychlorquine. Reputed journals like New England Journal of Medicine and Lancet published the research study about positive use of Hydroxychlorquine then only to be retracted after a third party auditor request those raw data and the author Mesai was unable to provide them. Same pattern as Ivermectin when they were asking Carvallo to provide those raw datas. The Ivermectin does not get the benefit of the doubt because initial study done Elgazzar fabricated datas and was fraudulent.

Together trial failed to demonstrate Ivermectin effective. Other reputable journalism like JAMA and Lancet also published and concluded the same thing. Now the Oxford will conduct their own trial as some small studies merit further consideration for using Ivermectin on clinical trial.

Keep taking those 5 pills a day brah. Maybe you will be a stud like those horses. Paying $30 a day for those pills is sure more practical than vaccines. LOL

Why are you hung up on clinical trials that can be biased when we have real life data to look at. Why is there such a difference in India in areas that supported the Ivermectin treatment and prevention method as opposed to the areas that dropped those mesures and just relied on vaccinatuon?

tontoz
09-19-2021, 09:01 PM
Are you trolling or seriously this naive? There is expert doctors with PhDs invited to talk about it on CNN and you want us to believe they don't know the difference between the horse paste and the human version that has won a Nobel prize in 2015?

Why did they stop inviting that doctor from Houston that had a better track record at saving patients than almost any hospital in the nation with his regimen involving Ivermectin? I'm sure he wouldn't mind explaining the difference.

I am not talking about them. I am talking about the clowns saying stuff like Rogan was taking horse paste.

I doubt the people who work at CNN actually watch every interview on their network.

tontoz
09-19-2021, 09:05 PM
There is a legit reason for the media to play down ivermectin.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/Screenshot_20210905-192834.jpg

As far as their reporting on Rogan maybe they are misrepresenting. However I suspect many of them are just clueless. No way to know really and I am not going to pretend to know

tontoz
09-19-2021, 09:32 PM
BTW there is a legal term for what you guys are talking about. It's called libel and the media can be sued for it. A guy like Rogan could make CNN really uncomfortable if he wanted to.

Having listened to Joe many times I doubt he does it. He will probably dismiss them as a bunch of idiots and move on.

PistonsFan#21
09-19-2021, 09:42 PM
There is a legit reason for the media to play down ivermectin.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/Screenshot_20210905-192834.jpg

As far as their reporting on Rogan maybe they are misrepresenting. However I suspect many of them are just clueless. No way to know really and I am not going to pretend to know

Why does the mainstream media report this but never mention any of the success stories? Why not report what's happening in India? Everyone seemed to care for them when their cases and deaths were skyrocketing. Why don't we mention how some of their States stopped the pandemic even despite a very low vaccination rate?

tontoz
09-19-2021, 09:48 PM
Why does the mainstream media report this but never mention any of the success stories? Why not report what's happening in India? Everyone seemed to care for them when their cases and deaths were skyrocketing. Why don't we mention how some of their States stopped the pandemic even despite a very low vaccination rate?

I am pretty comfortable.saying the mainstream doesn't know ivermectin as well as the people on this board.

Doing a story like you want them to write would require a lot of research and an open mind. Probably not realistic to expect that from mainstream media.

ZenMaster
09-19-2021, 10:31 PM
I am pretty comfortable.saying the mainstream doesn't know ivermectin as well as the people on this board.

Doing a story like you want them to write would require a lot of research and an open mind. Probably not realistic to expect that from mainstream media.

It's interesting that where others see a pattern of misinformation that includes both media, the FDA and politicians, you end up arguing that it's random and the mainstream media are incapable of doing research on any kind of treatment that isn't new MRNA tech.

https://youtu.be/1kIdXnW3OsM

tontoz
09-19-2021, 11:00 PM
It's interesting that where others see a pattern of misinformation that includes both media, the FDA and politicians, you end up arguing that it's random and the mainstream media are incapable of doing research on any kind of treatment that isn't new MRNA tech.

When did i say they were incapable of it? I said i doubt they have done it. They see people taking horse paste and probably have no clue what else has been going on. They see the FDA and others recommending against it and probably dismiss it on that basis.

But i could be wrong. Maybe they do know all about the studies in India and elsewhere showing that Ivermectin might be effective. They are knowingly putting themselves at risk of libel lawsuits because they are doing the bidding of big pharma. Does that sound realistic?

ZenMaster
09-19-2021, 11:19 PM
When did i say they were incapable of it? I said i doubt they have done it. They see people taking horse paste and probably have no clue what else has been going on. They see the FDA and others recommending against it and probably dismiss it on that basis.

But i could be wrong. Maybe they do know all about the studies in India and elsewhere showing that Ivermectin might be effective. They are knowingly putting themselves at risk of libel lawsuits because they are doing the bidding of big pharma. Does that sound realistic?

Well, maybe not techincally incapable, but you said it's not something to be expected from the media.

Why would they be at risk of libel lawsuits when the FDA hasn't approved the treatment for covid and it's a news show?

Because that's what's techincally happening, the FDA - the highest institution in the country when it comes deciding what is and isn't safe to allow companies to give to people - says the treatment is neither safe nor approved, which is then just repeated by almost all parts of MSM. Techincally the MSM isn't doing anything wrong, they're just relaying official information in a time of crisis, "trying to get people to do the right thing".

Try and search for "CNN Ivermectin" on youtube, there's only stuff about Rogan, how people are misguided into taking horse dewormer, a story about how lawmakers gave it to some people in the Philippines gave it to people despite WHO warnings, as well as Fauci interviews telling people to get vaccinated.

And the part about some officials in the Philippines trying to get it out to people, well they also ended up there saying officially that it shouldn't be used to treat covid, on the basis of the US FDA.

https://youtu.be/9TIr1BmgXTY

ZenMaster
09-19-2021, 11:32 PM
As you can see, the MSM is perfectly capable and allowed to report on potential covid treatments without being liable:

https://youtu.be/i4DWMvOWPSo

https://youtu.be/JZYpXuCNHhQ

ZenMaster
09-20-2021, 12:03 AM
Notice how they guy they brought on to talk about blood plasma is perfectly capable and allowed of talking positively about the potential of the treatment? Compare it to this guy they brought on to talk about Ivermectin, who blurs the line between human and animal medicine, for then to use the problems with the latter as an argument for doctors not to prescribe a "potentially deadly drug".

Both the guy in the interview and the host talk about doctors prescribing it, so it's not like they're not aware that there are doctors they could reach out to for a different viewpoint.
The guy Caplan says "he doesn't know why Ivermectin could potentially also work against covid". If you're doing journalism you'd then try and find someone who could.

https://youtu.be/Q3cDz1ObM1o

Rooster
09-20-2021, 03:40 AM
Why are you hung up on clinical trials that can be biased when we have real life data to look at. Why is there such a difference in India in areas that supported the Ivermectin treatment and prevention method as opposed to the areas that dropped those mesures and just relied on vaccinatuon?

LMAO so now the Science back evidence on clinical trials does not support the effectiveness but real life data does . LMAO I canÂ’t even with this Cesspool . Why does Indian health ministry does not approved the use of Ivermectin? Japan Health Ministry, Europe Medicine Agency, WHO, CDC, NIH, AMA, Infectious Disease Society of America, Pharmacists, etc. Oh yeah they are all corrupt. LMAO. Cheap? LOL Dexamethasone is cheap and thatÂ’s been part of Covid treatment. Also gargling with Betadine too can be cheaper LMAO.

LMAO. Anyway letÂ’s follow yÂ’all conspiracist logic here. Why would you even advocate for taking a 5 horse pills a day for a virus that 99% of people can survived. Lol.

The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper . How long can you take those pills brah. Remember 99% survive this.😂😂😂😂

tontoz
09-20-2021, 08:18 AM
According to Rogan CNN specifically said Rogan took horse paste to treat Covid. That is blatantly wrong. Horse paste is in a tube and is available in stores. The human grade tablets are only available through prescription.

Whether or not human grade Ivermectin is FDA approved is irrelevant to Rogan's case. the FDA's stance probably does discourage CNN from actually investigating it.

The people at CNN who reported this are either blatantly lying or just ignorant. Take your pick.

BurningHammer
09-20-2021, 02:30 PM
Rogan could have just explained further in details what kind of his cocktail drugs he took on Instagram video. I guess he would rather not just in case. :ohwell:

ZenMaster
09-20-2021, 07:25 PM
According to Rogan CNN specifically said Rogan took horse paste to treat Covid. That is blatantly wrong. Horse paste is in a tube and is available in stores. The human grade tablets are only available through prescription.

Whether or not human grade Ivermectin is FDA approved is irrelevant to Rogan's case. the FDA's stance probably does discourage CNN from actually investigating it.

The people at CNN who reported this are either blatantly lying or just ignorant. Take your pick.

It's not anyones pick though, one of those options is real and the other is not.

tontoz
09-20-2021, 07:46 PM
It's not anyones pick though, one of those options is real and the other is not.

Yes but it is one or the other. Hard to know for sure.

If you say they are deliberately lying then you are saying they know the difference between the horse paste and the prescription form. You are also saying they are willing to risk a libel suit from a guy who is very rich and has a huge following.

I think it is more likely that the people who reported it are clueless. Just my guess.

PistonsFan#21
09-20-2021, 09:08 PM
Yes but it is one or the other. Hard to know for sure.

If you say they are deliberately lying then you are saying they know the difference between the horse paste and the prescription form. You are also saying they are willing to risk a libel suit from a guy who is very rich and has a huge following.

I think it is more likely that the people who reported it are clueless. Just my guess.

How is this hard to know? It is pretty damn obvious they knew what they were doing.The thing aired on CNN...one of the most influential news station in the nation. There is absolutely 0 chance a segment involving Joe Rogan, Covid19 and treatments goes unnoticed by their directors without being flagged if it wasn't their intent to downplay the drug ad simple horse medecine. The host already knows beforehand what questions they are going to ask the doctors and the whole thing is reviewed by multiple people. In the past they had this doctor who had lots of success stories doing interviews with them mentioning using Ivermectin in his treatments and now he's not mentioned or invited anymore either. The doctor in the vid herself goes on to mention human trials on Ivermectin that apparently failed. They're not stupid

https://youtu.be/3UhZ4at2DIs

tontoz
09-20-2021, 09:40 PM
First time I watched that clip.

The problem is that a lot of people actually are taking the horse dewormer to treat COVID. Rogan didn't specifically say he took the prescription ivermectin.

You and me watching the Rogan clip would automatically assume he took the prescription ivermectin since he was talking about the treatment from his doctor and ivermectin was just one of those treatments.

They watch the Rogan clip and think horse dewormer. I give Anderson Cooper no credit for knowing anything on the subject at all. He is just reading the teleprompter.

The media consultant is clearly a buffoon. He was talking about Rogan taking a financial hit from missing a comedy gig as if that would teach him a lesson. LMAO

Dr Wen never said Rogan took horse dewormer. She also said ivermectin does have uses in humans but that in the studies she has seen it has no effect. She talks about.these studies as if they are iron clad, without specifying the studies, but other than that she comes across as reasonably credible. She probably saw those studies and hasn't bothered to investigate further.

The other two are obviously clueless. Maybe there are people in the background pulling the strings that do know what's up and are deliberately trying to mislead people. I am not.ruling that out.

All news outlets aren't like 60 minutes, doing in depth investigations into things that sometimes fly in the face of popular opinion.