PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan hints that LeBron's using PED's/Steroids

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:14 PM
1:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7gQMgdDRE

Joe Rogan was talking to Erik Griffin on JR Smith dribbling out the clock. during they start talking about how jacked LeBron James is. ” Keep him th ef*ck away from Jeff Nowitzky” Jeff is the head of anti-doping for the UFC. Lets be honest, LeBron is playing like his 105th game of this seasin in his 15th season overall. Have a listen below.-TO

https://terezowens.com/joe-rogan-hints-that-lebron-james-is-on-performance-enhancing-drugs/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rogan-implies-that-lebrons-on-roids-lmao.3774681/

1987_Lakers
09-20-2021, 09:16 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AcidicLoneFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gild8BBvrkA

1987_Lakers
09-20-2021, 09:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gild8BBvrkA

The same guy who hinted Brady would fall off a cliff in 2016? How did that work out for him?

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:23 PM
The same guy who hinted Brady would fall off a cliff in 2016? How did that work out for him?

Too bad the clip of Stephen A saying "It does raise an eyebrow how he gets better as everyone else get worse, I'll just leave it at that" got taken down...:eek:

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:25 PM
BTW, how many other alts you gonna use this time?

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 09:28 PM

I care. cheating is wrong. why should only baseball players lose out on hall of fame status and get year long suspensions

1987_Lakers
09-20-2021, 09:29 PM
I care. cheating is wrong. why should only baseball players lose out on hall of fame status and get year long suspensions

Cheating is wrong, but nuking countries to make Kobe greater isn't. Classic.

FultzNationRISE
09-20-2021, 09:29 PM
OP is a deranged racist

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:30 PM

Like clockwork..

OP is a deranged racist

:roll:

Get a job you degenerate, you are literally posting 24/7.

GrayGoat
09-20-2021, 09:31 PM
Rogan takes horse dewormer

1987_Lakers
09-20-2021, 09:32 PM
Like clockwork..

Get a job you degenerate, you are literally posting 24/7.

Didn't you post to yourself for like 2 years in a shoe thread? :roll:

Kenny Griffin
Cheating is wrong, but nuking countries to make Kobe greater isn't. Classic.

that was my old self. I was brainwashed by the media into believing in overhyped propaganda figure heads to drive up ratings

the media also used kobe as an easy stepping stone to jordan so lebron could avoid real comparisons

eliteballer

Rogan takes horse dewormer

1987_Lakers
that was my old self. I was brainwashed by the media into believing in overhyped propaganda figure heads to drive up ratings

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:34 PM
:eek:

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 09:37 PM

you're still under the hypnosis with lebron. youl see how much of your life you wasted soon enough. year 19 incoming. not much to left for him or a family for you

Real Men Wear Green
09-20-2021, 09:37 PM
Oh look another useless thread with no proof. If it is ever proven that James is doping it won't be a shock as we have never seen such a combo of strength size and speed before but Rogan knows nothing about what James does in private and hasn't exactly shown himself to be a medical expert of late. He's just another random person that sees a great athlete and figures they must be doping. Still no proof. OP batting 0 for a million.

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:38 PM
If it is ever proven that James is doping it won't be a shock as we have never seen such a combo of strength size and speed before

Answered yourself..

Real Men Wear Green
09-20-2021, 09:40 PM
Answered yourself..

That isn't proof. This is the reality you can't seem to accept. You can keep beating your head into that brick wall though.

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:41 PM
If it is ever proven that James is doping it won't be a shock as we have never seen such a combo of strength size and speed before

Also never gets tired, never gets injured, plays and jumps like he's in his prime in his late 30's despite being in the NBA since a teenager...and takes random 2 week midseason trips to Miami when his athleticism drops.

Hm what else are we missing.

tpols
09-20-2021, 09:42 PM
LeBron is probably the most obvious doper of all time in basketball history. Him Giannis and Wilt. Wilt literally hung around with roid heads as a hobby lifting weights in the 70s.

Real Men Wear Green
09-20-2021, 09:44 PM
Also never gets tired, never gets injured, plays and jumps like he's in his prime in his late 30's despite being in the NBA since a teenager...and takes random 2 week midseason trips to Miami when his athleticism drops.

Hm what else are we missing.

He's missed significant stretches of games in two of the last three seasons so on top of proving nothing you are factually incorrect.

bison
09-20-2021, 09:47 PM
Lebron has the body of a Greek god. It’s like naturally muscular. The steroid bloat isn’t there. I’m starting to think lebron is the real deal in terms of body building. He ain’t the GOAT basketball but maybe top 40 body builders?

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:47 PM
LeBron James on new NBA HGH testing policy: "It shouldn't be a problem"

Why LeBron James Is Suddenly Skinny

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2015/04/lebron_james_on_new_nba_hgh_te.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-lebron-james-is-suddenly-skinny-1408388466

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 09:51 PM
LeBron James on new NBA HGH testing policy: "It shouldn't be a problem"

Why LeBron James Is Suddenly Skinny

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2015/04/lebron_james_on_new_nba_hgh_te.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-lebron-james-is-suddenly-skinny-1408388466

Absolutely nothing suspicious here boys:roll:

1987_Lakers
09-20-2021, 09:53 PM
you're still under the hypnosis with lebron. youl see how much of your life you wasted soon enough. year 19 incoming. not much to left for him or a family for you

The funny thing is, I actually haven't talked LeBron on this forum in about a month, believe it or not I actually have a job and hobbies, and at this time of the year I'm way more into the NFL than basketball. But I might bring him up more frequently now since you are back because I know how much he makes you meltdown.

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 09:59 PM
The funny thing is, I actually haven't talked LeBron on this forum in about a month, believe it or not I actually have a job and hobbies, and at this time of the year I'm way more into the NFL than basketball. But I might bring him up more frequently now since you are back because I know how much he makes you meltdown.

show me a wife and kids. you're gonna end up like me bro. don't waste your life on this place. it's cancer. they want you to live through other men and to lose motivation in improving your own situation. it's the hype machine. you're over 30 and all you have is a pic with headphones and a patchy beard. when I was your age I was posting dozens of pics with girls on here. I had a chance back then. I chose kobe instead of happiness. you say you're going on dates bit I see no proof. I worry for you. you're gonna end up wasting your prime and being a fat old hasbeen arguing about lebrons place all time like 10 years from now long after he's retired and the media will be trashing him for giannis/jordan debates

Real Men Wear Green
09-20-2021, 10:00 PM
Absolutely nothing suspicious here boys:roll:

He's big and you say he must be doping. He loses weight and you say it proves he's doping. The only thing that had been proven is that you're obsessed. But at least you shut up about him never getting hurt (as if that proves anything...dopers get injured).

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 10:01 PM
He's big and you say he must be doping. He loses weight and you say it proves he's doping. The only thing that had been proven is that you're obsessed. But at least you shut up about him never getting hurt (as of that proves anything...dopers get injured).

The only thing you could counter with was that he was basically rested in his late 30's for a playoff run..

His minutes and games played and longevity of his prime is inhuman, even Karl Malone could barely jump 2 inches off the ground in his mid 30's.

Real Men Wear Green
09-20-2021, 10:06 PM
The only thing you could counter with was that he was basically rested in his late 30's for a playoff run..
His first season in LA was ended by an injury. Last season he was out 6 weeks. And you wrote this? You think i can't check facts? I recommend you get better at bs if you insist on posting it.

1987_Lakers
09-20-2021, 10:06 PM
show me a wife and kids. you're gonna end up like me bro. don't waste your life on this place. it's cancer. they want you to live through other men and to lose motivation in improving your own situation. it's the hype machine. you're over 30 and all you have is a pic with headphones and a patchy beard. when I was your age I was posting dozens of pics with girls on here. I had a chance back then. I chose kobe instead of happiness. you say you're going on dates bit I see no proof. I worry for you. you're gonna end up wasting your prime and being a fat old hasbeen arguing about lebrons place all time like 10 years from now long after he's retired and the media will be trashing him for giannis/jordan debates

Don't worry about me bro, I'm better now financially than I have ever been and have a great group of friends, family, and can get laid anytime I want. I'm honestly happier now than I have ever been, I don't post here all day like you. My advice to you is to stop projecting.

SATAN
09-20-2021, 10:08 PM
A Rogan fan. Makes sense.

GrayGoat
09-20-2021, 10:08 PM
Horse dewormer

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 10:11 PM
Don't worry about me bro, I'm better now financially than I have ever been and have a great group of friends, family, and can get laid anytime I want. I'm honestly happier now than I have ever been, I don't post here all day like you. My advice to you is to stop projecting.

I worry about you. you have the same obsession as I do and you always chime in on every lebron/kobe thing

you're like a less handsome shorter younger version of me. you will wake up 10 years from now wondering where your life went because you lived through another man's success

its not healthy. false idols destroy men

as long as lebrons doing well you won't mind being a failure

eliteballer
09-20-2021, 10:15 PM
His first season in LA was ended by an injury. Last season he was out 6 weeks. And you wrote this? You think i can't check facts? I recommend you get better at bs if you insist on posting it.

LeBron is approaching Wizards Jordan age and still jumps more explosively than 98% of the league........if you want to stick your head in the stand go right ahead.

1987_Lakers
09-20-2021, 10:19 PM
I worry about you. you have the same obsession as I do and you always chime in on every lebron/kobe thing

you're like a less handsome shorter younger version of me. you will wake up 10 years from now wondering where your life went because you lived through another man's success

its not healthy. false idols destroy men

as long as lebrons doing well you won't mind being a failure

Funniest thing I've read all day. You are balding, have no lips, and small eyed. You have already admitted most of the women you banged were skanks.

You have seen my pics, even commented on my cute eyes, fvxking fakkit.

Kenny Griffin
09-20-2021, 10:30 PM
Funniest thing I've read all day. You are balding, have no lips, and small eyed. You have already admitted most of the women you banged were skanks.

you're only as good looking as women perceive you to be. not how you perceive yourself

I have proof of being with many attractive women. post yours. I want you to get motivated

No Sir
09-20-2021, 11:31 PM
Michael disciples/kobetards pretty much conceding that lebrons too good to be true. You love to see it

A far cry from the early 2010s when most of these retards thought his career would be finished once he hit 30

8Ball
09-21-2021, 12:05 AM
Lol "chose kobe" instead of happiness. One of the more cuck filled lame ass beta things I have ever read in my life.

8Ball
09-21-2021, 12:08 AM
Michael disciples/kobetards pretty much conceding that lebrons too good to be true. You love to see it

A far cry from the early 2010s when most of these retards thought his career would be finished once he hit 30

It is settled now on all lists that Bron is at worst top 2 of all time.

It was a climb that was so painful for so many haters.

8Ball
09-21-2021, 12:09 AM

He can't get laid anymore he admitted.

warriorfan
09-21-2021, 12:11 AM
Some manlet rage itt

LAL
09-21-2021, 01:22 AM
Bronsexuals mad af :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
09-21-2021, 04:21 AM

:oldlol:

nayte
09-21-2021, 05:43 AM
Probably was but whatever most are

TheGoatest
09-21-2021, 07:31 AM
https://images2.imagebam.com/82/5b/04/03e3b01372794265.png

ralph_i_el
09-21-2021, 07:40 AM
If LeBron has been using illegal PEDs, he's been using them since he was 15. He's never had any unnatural bulking since he became known. He was the most physically developed high school player of his generation. The most physically developed young player in the NBA (before there might have been a huge fallout from him testing positive for something), and at every stage in his career since. He's just a freak, and folks are jealous.

09-21-2021, 09:43 AM
Hes juiced to the gills. Just like everyone else

FKAri
09-21-2021, 09:56 AM
so OP is convinced Lebron is using PEDs because...he's just too damn good? lmao

OP also doesn't seem to have any clue what PEDs actually are. Makes it all the more hilarious.

Shogon
09-21-2021, 10:04 AM
If LeBron has been using illegal PEDs, he's been using them since he was 15. He's never had any unnatural bulking since he became known. He was the most physically developed high school player of his generation. The most physically developed young player in the NBA (before there might have been a huge fallout from him testing positive for something), and at every stage in his career since. He's just a freak, and folks are jealous.

Eh... I half agree.

He's definitely a natural beast in the sense that he's basically been a grown man since his mid teens and his athleticism at that point was already all world level. I very much doubt he was juicing at 15 when he was already more athletic than anyone around including NBA players.

But I also believe that given the competitiveness and pressure to win that people have once they get to that level, most of them are juicing.

Hidayet Turkoglu and Rashard Lewis, both who were essentially rail level skinny for NBA players, were both juicing.

Remember how Dwyane Wade's jaw got swollen, photoshopped pics aside?

Remember how Kobe flew out of the country to get procedures done in Germany rather than in the US?

Remember how MJ exploited in game rules to his advantage and tried to hide actions from the referees like tugging jerseys/shorts/pushing etc? You going to tell me a guy that's willing to cheat in game isn't willing to cheat outside of it? Haha, what a joke.

Don't underestimate how competitive these guys are and how much social pressure is on them to win. It's very likely that most of them are juicing.

PP34Deuce
09-21-2021, 10:07 AM
I think Lebron much like his ability to play ball and be involved in the agency world, works the grey area.

a Steroid or PED becomes illegal but there are so many hard to attain supplements that work that grey area. You better believe others are using recovery stuff as well.

8Ball
09-21-2021, 10:29 AM
You okay there buddy? :roll:

https://i.ibb.co/QbF24ty/elite-baller.png

GrayGoat
09-21-2021, 10:32 AM
Eh... I half agree.

He's definitely a natural beast in the sense that he's basically been a grown man since his mid teens and his athleticism at that point was already all world level. I very much doubt he was juicing at 15 when he was already more athletic than anyone around including NBA players.

But I also believe that given the competitiveness and pressure to win that people have once they get to that level, most of them are juicing.

Hidayet Turkoglu and Rashard Lewis, both who were essentially rail level skinny for NBA players, were both juicing.

Remember how Dwyane Wade's jaw got swollen, photoshopped pics aside?

Remember how Kobe flew out of the country to get procedures done in Germany rather than in the US?

Remember how MJ exploited in game rules to his advantage and tried to hide actions from the referees like tugging jerseys/shorts/pushing etc? You going to tell me a guy that's willing to cheat in game isn't willing to cheat outside of it? Haha, what a joke.

Don't underestimate how competitive these guys are and how much social pressure is on them to win. It's very likely that most of them are juicing.

Brandon Frazier’s jaw also swelled up. Was he also using steroids?

eliteballer
09-21-2021, 11:11 AM

Not true at all..

tontoz
09-21-2021, 11:15 AM

Yeah Lebron weighed 245 at the combine as a teenager. He has always been a big guy.

https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/combine-anthro/?dir=1&sort=WINGSPAN

eliteballer
09-21-2021, 11:34 AM
Yeah Lebron weighed 245 at the combine as a teenager. He has always been a big guy.

https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/combine-anthro/?dir=1&sort=WINGSPAN

He looks insanely jacked at 25 or 35 compared to 18 or 19..

tontoz
09-21-2021, 11:40 AM
As a rookie completely relaxed

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/image.jpeg

eliteballer
09-21-2021, 11:51 AM
As a rookie completely relaxed

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/image.jpeg

Now go look at older pics...:roll:

FultzNationRISE
09-21-2021, 12:01 PM
You absolutely dont need roids to go from Lebron’s starting physique to his peak physique. OBVIOUSLY he was skinnier as a teenager than as an adult OP you retard, most people are. He’s has always had a gorgeous frame for adding thick, juicy muscle to his delicious body.

Stop ****ing obsessing over the guy you creep.

tontoz
09-21-2021, 12:02 PM

I know what he looks like, maybe 260 now almost 20 years later. Big deal.

eliteballer
09-21-2021, 12:04 PM
I know what he looks like, maybe 260 now almost 20 years later. Big deal.

You’re deluded if you think there’s been some minimal change on his physique since then, and who says he wasn’t on PEDs then..

tontoz
09-21-2021, 12:06 PM
You’re deluded if you think there’s been some minimal change on his physique since then, and teenagers also use PEDs..

People typically take peds for 2 reasons, to get bigger or to recover from injuries. Neither has been an issue for LeBron.

He has always been big and rarely injured until lately.

FultzNationRISE
09-21-2021, 12:11 PM
You’re deluded if you think there’s been some minimal change on his physique since then, and who says he wasn’t on PEDs then..

Youre a fool.

Lebron’s always been a guy who puts weight on easily. It has to do with metabolic rate and bone structure. Your bone mass changes with body weight, so if you start with thick boners like Lebron, you can add muscle more easily/quickly.

Lebron doesnt have body builder muscles that rise up in perfectly defined curves. He just has wide, thick arms which make perfect sense for a guy who adds natural mass easily.

Whether or not Bron takes anything for recovery/regeneration (Im sure he doesnt, but “hypoethetically”) it wouldnt be determinable by his physical appearance. Hes not a muscle head.

Youre a deranged, obsessed freak.

Hey Yo
09-21-2021, 12:11 PM
OP jacks off to his collection of 30,000 LeBron pictures.

pegasus
09-21-2021, 12:13 PM
Lebron has cheated in every possible way imaginable (collusion, flopping, influencing refs non-stop, asking the commissioner to suspend an opponent, statpadding), so I have no doubt that he's been also taking a scientific approach to his cheating. There's no way he wouldn't resort to that, knowing he would never be allowed to get caught.

FultzNationRISE
09-21-2021, 12:16 PM

Older pics?

Hes 18 in his rookie pic you human turd, he’s literally not even done growing.

“Durr go look from when hes 11, u see how he gots bigger since den from teh sterroidsz!!!!!” :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

eliteballer
09-21-2021, 12:17 PM
Older pics?

Hes 18 in his rookie pic you human turd, he’s literally not even done growing.

“Durr go look from when hes 11, u see how he gots bigger since den!!!!!” :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
Melt..down.

eliteballer
Lebron has cheated in every possible way imaginable (collusion, flopping, influencing refs non-stop, asking the commissioner to suspend an opponent, statpadding), so I have no doubt that he's been also taking a scientific approach to his cheating. There's no way he wouldn't resort to that, knowing he would never be allowed to get caught.

FultzNationRISE

Dude, fight me right now.

LETS GO :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

TheCorporation
09-21-2021, 12:44 PM

:roll::roll:

eliteballer
09-21-2021, 12:47 PM
Stop quoting yourself.

tontoz
09-21-2021, 12:58 PM
OP is almost as obsessed with Lebron's body as Fultz. That is not good company to be in. :oldlol:

Wally450
09-21-2021, 02:43 PM

How many pictures of LeBron do you have saved on your computer?

eliteballer
09-21-2021, 07:23 PM
"HE's LoOkeD thE SAme sINCe he WAs 16"

https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/20200306212407/lebron-james-best-stories-twojpg.jpg

https://www.yardbarker.com/media/b/7/b7a9f6fedb6161fe63067f6e1eff720d262140e2/thumb_16x9/lebron-james-on-lead-lakers-anthony-davis.jpg?v=1

https://www.outkick.com/wp-content/uploads/GettyImages-1200850325-e1619100054724.jpg

eliteballer
09-24-2021, 08:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmB6YCUzgMU

09-25-2021, 07:34 AM
Lebron doesnt look any bigger than Karl Malone or David Robinson or Ben Wallace

SATAN
09-25-2021, 07:50 AM
https://i2.wp.com/prosbodybuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/lebron-James.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

VS

https://image.side3.no/4168570.jpg?imageId=4168570&x=0&y=0&cropw=100&croph=100&width=1000&height=1262

Pathetic that OP has spent so much time resurrecting this thread.

LAL
09-25-2021, 08:10 AM
You're right satan, every PED user has to look like the Ultimate Warrior.

eliteballer
09-25-2021, 06:18 PM

Yeah, ask Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Mark Mcgwire etc...

SaintzFury13
09-25-2021, 06:28 PM

https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/20200306212407/lebron-james-best-stories-twojpg.jpg

https://www.yardbarker.com/media/b/7/b7a9f6fedb6161fe63067f6e1eff720d262140e2/thumb_16x9/lebron-james-on-lead-lakers-anthony-davis.jpg?v=1

https://www.outkick.com/wp-content/uploads/GettyImages-1200850325-e1619100054724.jpg

THAT'S supposed to be proof of steroid usage? A 10 year difference in photos? Jesus, I guess I must be on roids then judging by how different I look from my teens to now.

SaintzFury13
09-25-2021, 06:30 PM

A guy who looks like this:

https://i2.wp.com/prosbodybuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/lebron-James.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

does not look like anyone who has used PED's. As I've said before, I know people in real life who look bigger and stronger than this.

eliteballer
09-25-2021, 07:03 PM
Him potentially cycling off in the offseason = irrelevant

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/22/c2/b622c23710df06e9d8fdffa44f475994--cleveland-cavs-king-james.jpg

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-looks-to-pass-against-the-san-picture-id85153038

https://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/LeBron+James+Orlando+Magic+v+Cleveland+Cavaliers+i CV3WkaL3MTl.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/8e/03/088e030b8ca4629be0bfaab18e67865b.jpg

eliteballer
09-25-2021, 07:04 PM
https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2019/1226/r645729_1296x729_16-9.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/094ba8ba2b91c2e27c28c3e38dfd234b86fda0d2/c=0-0-4281-2419/local/-/media/2018/02/18/USATODAY/USATODAY/636545508900254190-USATSI-10554877.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DrfjRJEkrJE/maxresdefault.jpg

https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2020/01/usatsi_13930302_168382939_lowres-e1579456536295.jpg

eliteballer
09-25-2021, 07:04 PM
https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbnnews/media/2020/news/11/21/montrezl-harrell.jpg

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UkLrKr3KVvmKb9pLowD34pgjRlg=/0x0:1000x667/1200x800/filters:focal(0x0:1000x667)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/photo_images/2971465/GYI0065063672.jpg

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/c_fill,g_auto,f_auto,h_2000,w_3000/https%3A%2F%2Fairalamo.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F01%2F909447398-cleveland-cavaliers-v-san-antonio-spurs.jpg.jpg

3ba11
09-25-2021, 07:10 PM
Here's Steve Kerr talking about how he took PED's at the tail end of his career - he says it at the 15:01 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sj3RAU8qYw&t=14m27s

If Kerr had a cool little pill that helped him play longer, than Lebron and his biochemists do too

Spurs m8
09-25-2021, 11:17 PM
A guy who looks like this:

does not look like anyone who has used PED's. As I've said before, I know people in real life who look bigger and stronger than this.

This is a dumb argument lol

LeBron has to balance his size, being as jacked as possible hinders his game.

I guarantee these people you know also do a million times less cardio

DoctorP
09-25-2021, 11:29 PM
LeBron James hints that Joe Rogan is using steroids.

2ball
09-25-2021, 11:37 PM
Joe Rogan is built like a silverback gorilla. He looks like he has taken steroids. He knows what he is talking about so I believe it when he says that LeBron is taking PEDs

DoctorP
09-25-2021, 11:40 PM
Joe Rogan is built like a silverback gorilla. He looks like he has taken steroids. He knows what he is talking about so I believe it when he says that LeBron is taking PEDs

Yep

eliteballer
09-26-2021, 02:03 PM

SaintzFury13
09-26-2021, 06:32 PM
This is a dumb argument lol

LeBron has to balance his size, being as jacked as possible hinders his game.

I guarantee these people you know also do a million times less cardio

Then why the **** would he need PEDs if he needs to "balance" his size? It's like you people are literally incapable of thinking.

FKAri
09-26-2021, 10:24 PM
Then why the **** would he need PEDs if he needs to "balance" his size? It's like you people are literally incapable of thinking.

Because PEDs aren't only for getting jacked? EPO and Amphetamines are PEDs and are going to make you the opposite of jacked, if anything. Even GH isn't strictly for getting jacked.

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 11:02 PM

Did the PEDs give this guy a speech impediment or did he always have it? He's a pretty bright guy and seems to know what he is talking about. He speaks very well.

Spurs m8
09-27-2021, 06:28 AM

Not sure if serious or not lmao

Axe
09-27-2021, 08:12 AM
Are we supposed to believe a dubious claim made by a guy who immediately took ivermectin the moment he knew he tested positive for covid-19? My goodness.

Axe
09-27-2021, 08:15 AM
You okay there buddy? :roll:

https://i.ibb.co/QbF24ty/elite-baller.png
:milton

SaintzFury13
09-27-2021, 07:36 PM
Not sure if serious or not lmao

Okay, so tell me: how do PEDs and steroids work and what is their purpose? Please, do explain. This should be good.

Cold soul
09-27-2021, 07:40 PM
Lebron is juiced to the gills but so is everyone else. Who cares... :confusedshrug:

eliteballer
09-27-2021, 09:29 PM
Okay, so tell me: how do PEDs and steroids work and what is their purpose? Please, do explain. This should be good.

https://www.healthline.com/health/stages-of-grief#order

The five stages of grief are:

denial
anger
bargaining
depression

eliteballer
10-01-2021, 10:55 PM
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/TXN3BW/cleveland-cavaliers-forward-lebron-james-l-slips-past-denver-nuggets-forward-carmelo-anthony-to-score-in-the-third-quarter-at-the-pepsi-center-in-denver-on-november-12-2007-james-scored-27-points-as-the-cavaliers-lost-to-the-nuggets-122-100-upi-photogary-c-caskey-TXN3BW.jpg

ELITEpower23
10-03-2021, 07:38 AM

ELITEpower23
10-03-2021, 07:42 AM
Joe Rogan hints that LeBron's using PED's/Steroids

OP gets boner :oldlol:

SaintzFury13
10-03-2021, 10:54 AM
https://www.healthline.com/health/stages-of-grief#order

The five stages of grief are:

denial
anger
bargaining
depression

So in other words you have no argument, have no idea how steroids/PEDs work and are just continuing with this because you have nothing better to do with your life? Do I understand that correctly?

eliteballer
10-04-2021, 01:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYTrAvrpnI

eliteballer
10-15-2021, 12:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYTrAvrpnI

eliteballer
10-15-2021, 12:12 PM
Natty, doe..

SaintzFury13
10-15-2021, 12:18 PM
So in other words you have no argument, have no idea how steroids/PEDs work and are just continuing with this because you have nothing better to do with your life? Do I understand that correctly?

I'm still waiting for an answer eliteballer.

eliteballer
10-15-2021, 12:35 PM
I'm still waiting for an answer eliteballer.

All the information is available and self evident, but your in the stages of denial and can’t be reasoned with.

tontoz
10-15-2021, 01:04 PM
OP still obsessed with Lebron's body. Creepy

Bronbron23
10-15-2021, 01:40 PM
All the information is available and self evident, but your in the stages of denial and can’t be reasoned with.

Yes bron does have some of the signs of steroid use like his jaw and male pattern baldness but that could honestly just be a coincidence.

And rogan is a comedian man. You can't take everything he says serious. Sometimes he's serious Sometimes he's just messing around.

SaintzFury13
10-15-2021, 01:46 PM

A person having the same body that any regular athlete who actively works out has is not evidence. You need to give me actual evidence.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

FireDavidKahn
10-15-2021, 01:58 PM
The funniest part is that LeBron was already one of the most developed in history during high school and people are surprised he naturally progressed even further.

What is more logical:

You think he was doping constantly since he was 16 and somehow never failed a test.

Or

Look at the fact he came into the league as the best athlete in the league at 19 years ago at 6'9" 250 pounds and realize that it isn't that odd for him to have gotten even more physically in shape as he got older.

****ing idiots on this board think the first option is way more likely then the second. :oldlol::oldlol:

eliteballer
10-15-2021, 02:05 PM

tontoz
10-15-2021, 02:10 PM
https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/images_zpsnqqsulgp.jpeg

tpols
10-15-2021, 02:12 PM
OP still obsessed with Lebron's body. Creepy

Aren't you obsessed with literally everybody's body and what goes in it?

Creepy.

tontoz
10-15-2021, 02:14 PM
Aren't you obsessed with literally everybody's body and what goes in it?

Creepy.

Any news on those 70,000 nurses who got fired in NYC?

You really need to learn how to read before posting on a message board.

eliteballer
11-03-2021, 01:01 PM
Anyone figure this out?

eliteballer
11-03-2021, 01:03 PM
Joe knows..

TheGoatest
11-03-2021, 01:32 PM
:oldlol: LeBron's 30 point on efficient shooting/10 assist game in his 19th season caused such a meltdown in your brain that it caused you to bump this thread in order to vent out your FUMING:

https://c.tenor.com/ijQ4KL6S7J8AAAAC/wwe-triple-h.gif

Anyway:

https://images4.imagebam.com/61/77/60/ME4PY5N_o.png

tontoz
11-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Joe knows..

Joe doesn't know crap about any sport other than MMA. He lives in Texas but i doubt he could pick Luka out of a lineup.

eliteballer
11-03-2021, 02:02 PM
He knows about juicing.

eliteballer
11-09-2021, 02:05 PM
https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbnnews/media/2020/news/11/21/montrezl-harrell.jpg

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UkLrKr3KVvmKb9pLowD34pgjRlg=/0x0:1000x667/1200x800/filters:focal(0x0:1000x667)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/photo_images/2971465/GYI0065063672.jpg

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/c_fill,g_auto,f_auto,h_2000,w_3000/https%3A%2F%2Fairalamo.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F01%2F909447398-cleveland-cavaliers-v-san-antonio-spurs.jpg.jpg

eliteballer
11-23-2021, 02:27 AM
:mad:

GoSpursGo1984
11-23-2021, 02:35 AM
Sounds right Lebron is pretty good at taking short cuts.

eliteballer
12-20-2021, 02:02 PM
Sounds right Lebron is pretty good at taking short cuts.

Indeed.

Bronbron23
12-20-2021, 02:09 PM
What makes mj fans think bron is juicing but mj wasn't? He lived in a steroid era where testing was non existent. He put on alot of lean muscle and mj was known to do anything to win including cheat his mother. Not saying either guy was i have no idea but why this steroid talk for bron and not mj?

eliteballer
12-20-2021, 02:15 PM
What makes mj fans think bron is juicing but mj wasn't? He lived in a steroid era where testing was non existent. He put on alot of lean muscle and mj was known to do anything to win including cheat his mother. Not saying either guy was i have no idea but why this steroid talk for bron and not mj?

We have a million reasons to believe LeBrons on roids, you have no reason to think Jordan was on them other than being a LeRoid fanboy who can’t handle the truth.

AirBonner
12-20-2021, 02:18 PM
LeBron took op’s life off the rails. He’s been spiraling since 2012

eliteballer
12-20-2021, 02:24 PM
LeBron took op’s life off the rails. He’s been spiraling since 2012

Get a job. You literally live your life on these boards.

AirBonner
12-20-2021, 02:35 PM
Get a job. You literally live your life on these boards.

:yaohappy::party:

Bronbron23
12-20-2021, 03:42 PM
We have a million reasons to believe LeBrons on roids, you have no reason to think Jordan was on them other than being a LeRoid fanboy who can’t handle the truth.

Well i actually gave you 3 reasons lol but here's a 4th. He went bald fast right after getting in the nba in his early 20's.

And i'm more of an mj fan than bron dude

FKAri
12-20-2021, 03:57 PM
Joe better be careful with his insinuation lest he find himself dead by apparent suicide and/or accidental polonium poisoning.

John8204
12-22-2021, 03:25 AM

Really...

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/11/285x190/1281549_1.webp

The yellowing of his eyes is a pretty strong sign of liver damage from steroid use. But he did lose his hair put on muscle and gain an attitude in the early 90's. We aren't going to know if Lebron was on PED's until we see him in his 60's and what damage has been done to his body.

SATAN
12-22-2021, 03:31 AM
You guys could learn a thing or two from new forum member John8204.

Baller789
12-22-2021, 03:36 AM
Really...

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/11/285x190/1281549_1.webp

The yellowing of his eyes is a pretty strong sign of liver damage from steroid use. But he did lose his hair put on muscle and gain an attitude in the early 90's. We aren't going to know if Lebron was on PED's until we see him in his 60's and what damage has been done to his body.

You must not see a lot of older black people.

Mike's dad also had yellow eyes.

Was he on PEDs too?

And I'm not saying MJ was 100% clean fyi.

John8204
12-22-2021, 05:08 AM
You must not see a lot of older black people.

Mike's dad also had yellow eyes.

Was he on PEDs too?

And I'm not saying MJ was 100% clean fyi.

Yeah you could be right, yellow eyes, attitude change, hairloss can all be explained with other factors....

But Jordan also has a roid belly

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/46/b0/27/46b0271294406c9a3df1792808e8d623.jpg

The NBA also didn't really start catching roid users (not that they've ever really had a major crackdown) until a couple years after he retired.

eliteballer
12-22-2021, 04:08 PM
:roll: LeRoid fans trying to make stuff up and deflect when there’s absolutely nothing to insinuate about Jordan…LeRoid on the other hand.

TheGoatest
12-22-2021, 04:12 PM
Yeah you could be right, yellow eyes, attitude change, hairloss can all be explained with other factors....

The NBA also didn't really start catching roid users (not that they've ever really had a major crackdown) until a couple years after he retired.

He also had a huge steroid zit on the shoulder of his blatantly roided-up arm:

https://images4.imagebam.com/15/2c/0f/ME5SNN0_o.png

Jordan taking steroids explains a great deal about his lack of longevity and his need to take sabbatical rest periods that span over a year to compensate for the fact that steroids reduce longevity.

eliteballer
12-22-2021, 04:16 PM
So desperate and deranged, attack of the alts:roll:

TheGoatest
12-22-2021, 04:23 PM
So desperate and deranged, attack of the alts:roll:

Bumping own threads that haven't gotten replies in weeks. :roll:

GrayGoat
12-22-2021, 04:25 PM
Op in the sneaker forum: …

eliteballer
12-22-2021, 04:32 PM
Uh oh attack of the alts. Get a job.

Baller789
12-22-2021, 09:05 PM

Thats cute.

But was Jordan's dad on PEDs?

eliteballer
01-10-2022, 07:04 PM
:milton

eliteballer
04-29-2022, 07:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Spurs m8
04-29-2022, 08:25 PM
Good bump

Mr. Woke
04-29-2022, 10:34 PM
Most NBA players probably take some form of PEDs (mostly for recovery purposes).

Baller789
04-30-2022, 09:04 AM
Most NBA players probably take some form of PEDs (mostly for recovery purposes).

Looks like Lebron gets the best stuff.

BarberSchool
04-30-2022, 11:55 AM
He also had a huge steroid zit on the shoulder of his blatantly roided-up arm:

https://images4.imagebam.com/15/2c/0f/ME5SNN0_o.png

Jordan taking steroids explains a great deal about his lack of longevity and his need to take sabbatical rest periods that span over a year to compensate for the fact that steroids reduce longevity.
Bruh, every single dude with high test gets back acne. It’s not some steroid exclusive. I’ve had back acne since puberty, and it’s a result of high natural T. If your ancestors were hard working, strong, active, muscular people, you’re gonna be born to make tons of T, and we all get some degree of back acne even when we shower twice a day and scrub with salycyclic acid scrubs.

All that said, LeFraud is/was/will-be on PED’s for the rest of his life.
It’ll be impossible to catch now without a snitch and video evidence, cause these short-lived, expensive water based ones now evade traditional detection mechanisms.

eliteballer
06-22-2022, 01:02 AM
https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/w_736,h_485,c_fill,g_auto,f_auto/https%3A%2F%2Flakeshowlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2022%2F05%2F101246164-850x560.jpeg

https://i.insider.com/5ec2038019182438795d88b3?width=700

eliteballer
06-22-2022, 01:03 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/22/c2/b622c23710df06e9d8fdffa44f475994--cleveland-cavs-king-james.jpg

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-looks-to-pass-against-the-san-picture-id85153038

https://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/LeBron+James+Orlando+Magic+v+Cleveland+Cavaliers+i CV3WkaL3MTl.jpg

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/711x516/https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/dam/imageserve/a5dd1ed0958f431194970ae7b1dbf5ea/960x0.jpg

GrayGoat
06-22-2022, 01:05 AM
I prefer my LeBron shirtless

eliteballer
06-26-2022, 01:33 AM
I prefer my LeBron shirtless

Roid James in full effect.

https://media.stack.com/stack-content/uploads/2016/10/12030038/LeBron-James-Vacation-Curls-STACK.png

eliteballer
08-14-2022, 04:46 PM
Good enough for ya?

KNOW1EDGE
08-14-2022, 04:56 PM
He’s definitely taking something to enhance his performance but also health technology has come a long way and people are able to do that without necessarily taking steroids- especially when you have the money LeBron has, he can afford all kinds of nutrition and healthcare and receive top training. Maybe he’s taking something natural

eliteballer
08-15-2022, 01:38 PM
He’s definitely taking something to enhance his performance but also health technology has come a long way and people are able to do that without necessarily taking steroids- especially when you have the money LeBron has, he can afford all kinds of nutrition and healthcare and receive top training. Maybe he’s taking something natural

Nothing natural can account for a guy pushing 40 still playing athletically like he’s 25.

eliteballer
10-18-2022, 02:06 AM

100grandman
10-18-2022, 08:34 AM
Certainly don’t care what Joe Rogan thinks.

Lebron23
10-18-2022, 10:23 AM
Nothing natural can account for a guy pushing 40 still playing athletically like he’s 25.

You are a skinny little midget Asian. I'll beat you up, and throw you inside the trashcan if you still continue talking BS.

TheMan
10-18-2022, 10:40 AM
You are a skinny little midget Asian. I'll beat you up, and throw you inside the trashcan if you still continue talking BS.

:lol

90sgoat
10-18-2022, 08:10 PM
Roid James in full effect.

https://media.stack.com/stack-content/uploads/2016/10/12030038/LeBron-James-Vacation-Curls-STACK.png

Lol.

I'm jelly as **** of those delts.

That's not natural and that vascularity in his biceps is another giveaway.

eliteballer
12-04-2022, 01:45 AM
Look at the size of that noggin'

https://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/GettyImages-1430910446.jpg?w=456

Spurs m8
12-04-2022, 01:51 AM
LeCheat

Imagine one day the league actually gets some integrity and uses this cheat as an example.

Strip the cheat of his few accomplishments

SaltyMeatballs
12-04-2022, 02:07 AM
Look at the size of that noggin'

https://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/GettyImages-1430910446.jpg?w=456

Genes. Look at Bronny's delts

https://i.ibb.co/RYL3J1D/Bronny-james.jpg

eliteballer
12-07-2022, 01:11 AM
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-says-not-chance-dwayne-johnson-isnt-steroids-1765083

Spurs m8
12-09-2022, 05:37 AM
This popped up on my YouTube...who does this remind you of? :roll:

Shave the beard, you fvcking cheating coward

https://youtube.com/shorts/UL3ccUkcBW8?feature=share

John8204
12-09-2022, 07:20 AM
The thing with PED's is that like all drugs regulations and standards change over time. Lebron could be using something "legal" today that might be classified as "illegal" ten years from now. This is the same feeling I have with Wilt and MJ. Now that's what could be going on with Lebron...with that said Joe Rogan is a platform not a take his word as gospel guy. Joe Rogan also did this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoGtq6adOrw

Joe has a set of biases that you have to understand going into his podcast. He's never going to put equal value on conservative and liberal scandals. He's never going to agree with any sort of gun legislation, and he's going to believe that everyone is on Steroids.

SATAN
12-09-2022, 07:37 AM
It's so weird how much the negative fat slobs of the world hate a 6'8 guy they never met that dedicated his entire life to fitness and being great at what he enjoys doing to the point he's become a billionaire already and the kids of his kids kids and people that know them will still feel the benefits of just him being alive and trying to do well in his lifetime.

Wonder why they hate him so much...Hmm....

eliteballer
03-14-2023, 10:23 PM
:biggums:

Jasper
03-15-2023, 10:11 AM
The thing with PED's is that like all drugs regulations and standards change over time. Lebron could be using something "legal" today that might be classified as "illegal" ten years from now. This is the same feeling I have with Wilt and MJ. Now that's what could be going on with Lebron...with that said Joe Rogan is a platform not a take his word as gospel guy. Joe Rogan also did this.

Joe has a set of biases that you have to understand going into his podcast. He's never going to put equal value on conservative and liberal scandals. He's never going to agree with any sort of gun legislation, and he's going to believe that everyone is on Steroids.
heard he was drinking Kareem's urine before he broke the record... now he is suffering.

eliteballer
09-16-2023, 11:38 PM

Da_Realist
09-17-2023, 03:46 PM
Obviously a conspiracy against LeBron.

plowking
09-18-2023, 01:20 AM
Obviously a conspiracy against LeBron.

Both Dwyane Wade and MJ go on to have their best years after working with Grover and coming back considerably more muscle bound...

Back to you in the newsroom Kelly.

WhiteKyrie
09-18-2023, 08:37 AM
Both Dwyane Wade and MJ go on to have their best years after working with Grover and coming back considerably more muscle bound...

Back to you in the newsroom Kelly.
More damage control heh?

Dwayne Wade was needing it probably coming back from massive injuries. Shoulder and knee.

Michael Jordan only begin weightlifting in 1990, and gained a steady 5 pounds of muscle every year there after up until about 93. What the hell are you talking about?

Tim Grover was the trainer, Dwyane Wade was probably using somebody else for the PED’s, steroids and blood doping.

All not so conveniently linked down there in Miami, where LeBron got on his cycles. Also probably one of the main reasons he decided to run to Wade’s franchise. More accessibility to his steroids, that his homie Dwyane Wade was also taking post 2008 season.

Da_Realist
09-18-2023, 08:49 AM
Dude is coping because he feels it delegitimates his boy. So he needs to tar and feather everyone else. MJ was an Iron Man, playing 82 games every season while LeBron takes time out in the middle of the season for "nothing" then comes back jumping out of the gym. Yeah, not suspicious at all.

WhiteKyrie
09-18-2023, 10:27 AM
Dude is coping because he feels it delegitimates his boy. So he needs to tar and feather everyone else. MJ was an Iron Man, playing 82 games every season while LeBron takes time out in the middle of the season for "nothing" then comes back jumping out of the gym. Yeah, not suspicious at all.
100% and could read it a mile away.

Autistic D-Rose called out dudes being on steroids in the league like in that 2012 - 2014 era, and he’s too stupid to lie. Probably was specifically referencing his in conference competition with the team up of LeBron and Wade. There has always been smoke around those two with this stuff.

Kobe slightly less so, even though I believe certain seasons he did. And actually for him unfortunately had a negative side affect giving him knee issues due to the weight gain that his frame just wasn’t built to handle. But he was such an insanely smart, skilled, and crafty basketball player, it wasn’t as big of a necessity as somebody who is just blunt force, physical trauma like LeBron.

But no one ever remotely asserted this stuff of Jordan. Small incremental weight gain of five pounds of muscle per year over the course of three years through hardworking pushing metal with his trainer isn’t remotely close to being indicative of steroid or PED use. And before the excuse making era for athletes and entertainers for their poor behavior (see LeBron) back in the 90s and 2000s, the media was itching to tear a pristine celebrity down. That’s why they went so hard at Michael for his LEGAL gambling addiction due to his homicidal need for competitiveness. You don’t think for a second if there was remote smoke of him taking performance-enhancing drugs and steroids, the media wouldn’t be all over it looking for fire?

These damage controlling Bronvestite Stans are utterly pathetic, transparent and so dumb. They’re just embarrassed.

LeBeta has insane natural genetics, yes, but it’s also obvious as day to even people that don’t watch sports that he’s gooped up on gop. Obviously on some thing. We already know him to be a short cut taking, competitive coward, why would it stop and not extend to things like performance enhancers and steroids?

WhiteKyrie
09-18-2023, 10:46 AM

Hey, don’t forget his “in game load management” as I refer to it.

He’s been doing it every game since he stopped playing for Cleveland in 2018 you know, literally, just standing around on offense when somebody else has the ball for a change, or just standing around with matador defense, not even trying, needing to be pushed by teammates to even close out on shooters as we saw with Kyle Kuzma. And then his physical body language acting like it’s everybody else’s fault when a basket is scored, or even the plays were he’ll turn the ball over and then slowly walk back to the other side of the court and not even cross half court as the play is going on on the other side, leaving his team to go 4 vs 5

His laziness is so transparent. He’s been playing for his own personal glorification and stats, not for winning basketball for the past five years. There was a brief stint in 2020 once they acquired a healthy Anthony Davis, who was their best player, where he realized he could win a championship, and he played better. Side note: You also could see Anthony Davis’s disenchantment after that championship with LeBron as a teammate, because he saw LeBron was getting all the glorification and the finals MVP. Even though it was quite clear Anthony Davis was their best player on both sides of the ball for the entire regular season before the pandemic, and even in the playoffs and finals.

But LeBron did try in the Mickey Mouse bubble chip AAU tournament. Nobody wanted to be there and to compete other than him to take advantage, and Jimmy Butler, because he’s always competing. Another reason why nobody counts that pussified championship.

So not only does he miss on average 20 to 35 games a year now, even the games he’s in, he doesn’t play hard or every possession, so this longevity stuff really needs to chill. Especially considering he’s also probably obviously on steroids and performance enhancers. What’s even funnier is nowadays after about 2015, given the total change in the NBA talent structure on the court with the Warriors super small ball influence, he’s usually the biggest player on the court. Like by far. Not including his teammate, Anthony Davis. And let’s not even get into more rest he gets when he acts dramatic usually off contact that he creates with his stiff arm or shoulder or dirty play, and then lands on the ground and tries to get an Academy award acting like he just got shot by somebody in the stands, while his teammates have to just wait around for him to finally get up.

The guy is pathetic. Him taking the cowardly short cut of steroids and performance enhancers is a total no brainer given his character, or lack there of …

Axe
09-18-2023, 03:42 PM
You talk as if jordan never had to retire for more than once in order for him to do so. :confusedshrug:

TheMan
09-18-2023, 08:15 PM

He’s been doing it every game since he stopped playing for Cleveland in 2018 you know, literally, just standing around on offense when somebody else has the ball for a change, or just standing around with matador defense, not even trying, needing to be pushed by teammates to even close out on shooters as we saw with Kyle Kuzma. And then his physical body language acting like it’s everybody else’s fault when a basket is scored, or even the plays were he’ll turn the ball over and then slowly walk back to the other side of the court and not even cross half court as the play is going on on the other side, leaving his team to go 4 vs 5

His laziness is so transparent. He’s been playing for his own personal glorification and stats, not for winning basketball for the past five years. There was a brief stint in 2020 once they acquired a healthy Anthony Davis, who was their best player, where he realized he could win a championship, and he played better. Side note: You also could see Anthony Davis’s disenchantment after that championship with LeBron as a teammate, because he saw LeBron was getting all the glorification and the finals MVP. Even though it was quite clear Anthony Davis was their best player on both sides of the ball for the entire regular season before the pandemic, and even in the playoffs and finals.

But LeBron did try in the Mickey Mouse bubble chip AAU tournament. Nobody wanted to be there and to compete other than him to take advantage, and Jimmy Butler, because he’s always competing. Another reason why nobody counts that pussified championship.

So not only does he miss on average 20 to 35 games a year now, even the games he’s in, he doesn’t play hard or every possession, so this longevity stuff really needs to chill. Especially considering he’s also probably obviously on steroids and performance enhancers. What’s even funnier is nowadays after about 2015, given the total change in the NBA talent structure on the court with the Warriors super small ball influence, he’s usually the biggest player on the court. Like by far. Not including his teammate, Anthony Davis. And let’s not even get into more rest he gets when he acts dramatic usually off contact that he creates with his stiff arm or shoulder or dirty play, and then lands on the ground and tries to get an Academy award acting like he just got shot by somebody in the stands, while his teammates have to just wait around for him to finally get up.

The guy is pathetic. Him taking the cowardly short cut of steroids and performance enhancers is a total no brainer given his character, or lack there of …

Goddamn :oldlol:

plowking
09-18-2023, 10:39 PM
More damage control heh?

Dwayne Wade was needing it probably coming back from massive injuries. Shoulder and knee.

Michael Jordan only begin weightlifting in 1990, and gained a steady 5 pounds of muscle every year there after up until about 93. What the hell are you talking about?

Tim Grover was the trainer, Dwyane Wade was probably using somebody else for the PED’s, steroids and blood doping.

All not so conveniently linked down there in Miami, where LeBron got on his cycles. Also probably one of the main reasons he decided to run to Wade’s franchise. More accessibility to his steroids, that his homie Dwyane Wade was also taking post 2008 season.

I don't care - unlike you, who is the best player ever or not. I'll gladly share an opinion, but ultimately, whether you have MJ or Bron number one, ain't ruining my day. Throw Kobe at number 1 for all I care.

But - you ignorance on the subject matter is something I will gladly debate, mainly because I've been around it, and seen how it impacts athletes.

Yep - sure bud. Wade was "probably" on it according to you with absolutely no evidence. But to suggest MJ was on it is ludicrous on the same merit. LOL. I want you to actually take some time and think about that and your personal bias. That specific point there.

Jordan was on stuff my guy. They even made jokes about it in Space Jam. MJs secret water. lol.

plowking
09-18-2023, 10:42 PM
Goddamn :oldlol:

If that response isn't more obvious of someones bias in an argument... lol. But sure, make it out to be some great response. Who knows who he is even arguing against. Is he hoping LeBron reads this?

I love the fact that since none of y'all have any actual arguments against, you just refer to someone as a LeBron stan. lol... Meanwhile you can go back as early as the WCF and see me actively supporting Denver to win. Again - your argument has been demolished. Next.

eliteballer
09-18-2023, 11:23 PM
Man your giving Heat fans a bad name:roll:

eliteballer
02-03-2024, 05:52 PM

eliteballer
03-31-2024, 05:58 PM
Anyone figure this shit out?

Wardell Curry
03-31-2024, 06:03 PM
Anyone figure this shit out?

Yes he's on PEDs. What more do you want? Unhinged.

eliteballer
04-01-2024, 07:30 PM

paksat
04-01-2024, 08:40 PM

:applause:

SATAN
04-01-2024, 09:07 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7gV_K5gwPT8/hqdefault.jpg