PDA

View Full Version : The NBA forum has basically become 3balls diary where he sobs about LeBron being>Kobe

RRR3
09-21-2021, 02:39 PM
Bron got him reeling

TheCorporation
09-21-2021, 02:44 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/KYQqn6FT/yuyuyuyuyu.gif

RRR3
09-21-2021, 02:46 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/KYQqn6FT/yuyuyuyuyu.gif
Another copy and paste essay coming right up.

Kenny Griffin
09-21-2021, 03:52 PM
I tried telling him to step letting you guys use kobe as a stepping stone to jordan cause you need a crutch to lean on since jordan is the consensus goat and he told me he just likes debating and uses kobe because you guys aren't a challenge when it's a jordan discussion

hes feeding into you guys because it amuses him and gives him purpose. you both depend on each other to keep going because none of you have family or friends

RRR3
09-21-2021, 09:53 PM
Snivelly.

3ba11
09-21-2021, 10:01 PM
I tried telling him to step letting you guys use kobe as a stepping stone to jordan cause you need a crutch to lean on since jordan is the consensus goat and he told me he just likes debating and uses kobe because you guys aren't a challenge when it's a jordan discussion

hes feeding into you guys because it amuses him and gives him purpose. you both depend on each other to keep going because none of you have family or friends

Solid post.. I do infact use Kobe to argue against Lebron because Jordan vs Bron is no challenge - Jordan destroys him..

Imagine inventing an entire branch of skill/footwork ("mid-range game") that every clutch player would use to win chips going forward (Dirk, Kawhi, Kobe, KD, Pierce, etc) - and he invented it for the sole purpose of turning a 50-year losing offense into a winning one - it's the only way for a perimeter player to produce a lot in the triangle, so the skill had to be invented and Jordan did it..

This is the type of pure basketball achievement that the goat should have.. It's the goat achievement (averaging 30+ in the triangle and winning 6 chips with the formerly mediocre offense) and it's the type of pure basketball achievement that players with simpleton, ball-dominator skillsets don't have (Harden, Lebron, Westbrook).. They didn't invent an entire branch of skill.

RRR3
09-21-2021, 10:16 PM
You never use Kobe Snivelly. You’re too scared. You know he doesn’t measure up.

3ba11
09-21-2021, 10:17 PM
You never use Kobe Snivelly. You’re too scared. You know he doesn’t measure up.

If Jordan's skillset and way of playing was goat, then Kobe is #2 because he copied it the best

He's the valedictorian of Jordan's triangle footwork school (mid-range game).. Pierce or Dirk are salutatorian

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-21-2021, 10:18 PM
If Jordan's skillset and way of playing was goat, then Kobe is #2 because he's the valedictorian of Jordan's triangle footwork school

https://c.tenor.com/Hbw2OzRFRScAAAAM/shaq-shaquill-oneal.gif

RRR3
09-21-2021, 10:22 PM
Shaq has him completely shook :roll:

AirBonner
09-21-2021, 10:27 PM
Shaq 3-peated with Kobe on his back

3ba11
09-21-2021, 10:29 PM

The triangle won without Shaq.

It never won without Jordan or his clone (kobe)...

The reason for this is because the aspect the triangle needed was a bailout guy - the offense put role players in optimal spots but still needed bailouts throughout the game.. So a guy that could quick-iso his man and score quickly without dribbling much was needed, and Jordan invented the footwork to be this type of bailout guy.. Kobe soon copied and reeled off 5 titles of his own.. Dirk, Kawhi, KD, and Pierce also copied and won titles of their own.. Booker nearly copied this last year as well.

RRR3
09-21-2021, 10:33 PM

The reason for this is because the aspect the triangle needed was a bailout guy - the offense put role players in optimal spots but still needed bailouts throughout the game.. So a guy that could quick-iso his man and score quickly without dribbling much was needed, and Jordan invented the footwork to be this type of bailout guy.. Kobe soon copied and reeled off 5 titles of his own.. Dirk, Kawhi, KD, and Pierce also copied and won titles of their own.. Booker nearly copied this last year as well.
Kobrick averaged 15.6 PPG on 41% TS in the 2000 finals. Shaq didn’t need him :lol

Also Wilt won with the triangle.

warriorfan
09-21-2021, 10:36 PM
Op is feeling lonely again

AirBonner
09-21-2021, 10:37 PM
Curry>>>MJ at shooting

warriorfan
09-21-2021, 10:40 PM
Curry>>>MJ at shooting

:lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-21-2021, 11:15 PM

That sounds good, but you gave Kobe and Jordan equal credit.

Kobe doesn't deserve more than Shaq, the actual best player on LA. As the lead producer, Shaq has 3 titles compared to Kobe's 2. Reality.

Shaq has him completely shook :roll:

*sniff*

:yaohappy:

ELITEpower23
09-21-2021, 11:45 PM
If Kobe3ball keeps this up I don't know if Kobe's going to be top 20 in five years. Careful now, OP

SATAN
09-22-2021, 03:32 AM
Do people like basketball on this forum?

RRR3
09-22-2021, 04:39 AM
Do people like basketball on this forum?
The admin doesn’t since he refuses to take the steps needed to get rid of posters who make meaningful discussion pointless.