PDA

View Full Version : Simmons for Westbrook?

oldtimer28
09-22-2021, 07:38 AM
Possible?

Plausible?

Who wins?

I think Phi unless Simmons learns to shoot.

pandiani17
09-22-2021, 10:40 AM
Are you joking? :biggums: Westbrook's trade value is much higher than Simmons'.

oldtimer28
09-22-2021, 07:17 PM

I was serious. Simmons was an all star last year.

I know a huge risk but also young and neither are a spot up shooter anyway. Plus thought Simmons and LBJ were buddies...

bobopenguin
09-23-2021, 12:32 AM
lmao, i would actually take the trade.
simply cos simmons is way younger than westbrook.

ShawkFactory
09-23-2021, 01:35 AM
Simmons playing with Lebron and AD can play a role very well. Might not be a great career move if he wants to show he can make 30 a year or something. But that might not be happening either way at this point. At least maybe he can get a ring.

But for the lakers it’s great. Westbrook will never change, for better or worse.

With Lebron and AD on the team I’d rather a guy defer than try too hard and inevitably do something stupid.

And for the sixers maybe Russ can light a fire under them.

Both teams win. It won’t happen obviously, but yea...

n00bie
09-23-2021, 09:39 AM
Lol. Simmons isn't even worth a washing machine.

imdaman99
09-24-2021, 12:32 AM
Lol yeah I'm sure Lakers will give up more capital to get Simmons after giving up a 1st to get Westbrook.

Stick to the reason you joined here OP, to talk about covid and democrats... on a basketball forum :roll:

Nike D'Antoni
11-06-2021, 11:13 PM
What are the chances for this?

Druckenmiller
11-07-2021, 12:11 AM
Zero. How would Philly be better off with Westbrook.

The are moving the ball, playing good team basketball and winning because they have shooters and unselfish players around Embiid. If Philly makes this trade they should just disband the team and move it to Vancouver

Airupthere
11-07-2021, 12:13 AM
Moaarrr hellpppp

Mask the Embiid
11-07-2021, 12:23 AM
No thanks. We want brogdon... if we cant get him we will sit and wait til the trade deadline as all the guards values fall around the league more and more with each game now that defense is allowed....yall will come crawling to get rid of the dame's of the world by the deadline....IF not we keep Ben and trade him @ the draft...we dont need em as u can see :oldlol: yall have no power here.....we do....once u get that a deal will be done... or maybe u need to see deaaron fox go 3 -14 again until u mfs get it :oldlol:....This is a new league with defense....a lot of mfs are getting exposed...A LOT OF GUARDS

Honestly, we dont even need a guard anymore....you can keep all of them low fg% bums...we'll trade ben for a sf ....have fun with lilard and the rest...remember u didnt want ben :oldlol:...so you got what u want. 39% from the field pgs

https://c.tenor.com/IS74NONBpy4AAAAC/abraxas-lotr.gif

bobopenguin
11-07-2021, 01:40 AM
Lmao, I highly doubt anyone would take Westbrook at this stage.
This guy is fking washed up, he cant shoot, can't pass, can't layout, can't defend.

LAL
11-07-2021, 02:46 AM
No thanks. We want brogdon... if we cant get him we will sit and wait til the trade deadline as all the guards values fall around the league more and more with each game now that defense is allowed....yall will come crawling to get rid of the dame's of the world by the deadline....IF not we keep Ben and trade him @ the draft...we dont need em as u can see :oldlol: yall have no power here.....we do....once u get that a deal will be done... or maybe u need to see deaaron fox go 3 -14 again until u mfs get it :oldlol:....This is a new league with defense....a lot of mfs are getting exposed...A LOT OF GUARDS

Honestly, we dont even need a guard anymore....you can keep all of them low fg% bums...we'll trade ben for a sf ....have fun with lilard and the rest...remember u didnt want ben :oldlol:...so you got what u want. 39% from the field pgs

https://c.tenor.com/IS74NONBpy4AAAAC/abraxas-lotr.gif

Good.

oldtimer28
11-07-2021, 03:12 AM
Lol yeah I'm sure Lakers will give up more capital to get Simmons after giving up a 1st to get Westbrook.

Stick to the reason you joined here OP, to talk about covid and democrats... on a basketball forum :roll:

you insult human intelligence and are now blocked you sad attempt at a troll

Jasper
11-07-2021, 11:10 AM

10 4

11-07-2021, 11:16 AM
the one player who is worse than westbrick. congrats OP.