PDA

View Full Version : Russell, Kareem, LeBron. Will we ever see another player make 10 Finals?

TheCorporation
09-26-2021, 12:35 PM
As of now this is the clear, proven, solidified Mt. Rushmore = Russell, Kareem, LeBron.

https://i.postimg.cc/9XRX4ptS/TFC-Goats-only.png

Being a Ten Finals Club member is a must if you want to be considered as a GOAT on Mt. Rushmore. It takes a lot of mentally toughness to not quit or break down and that's why it's the clear, proven Mt. Rushmore qualification.

Kareem: I'm still not sure why anyone was impressed with six Finals when I made ten and Bill twelve.

https://i.postimg.cc/qR7VdkQS/Mr._Ten_Time.png

So unless you've made at least ten Finals, showcasing your mental toughness and refusal to quit/retire I don't want to hear it. LeBar has been set.

MadDog
09-26-2021, 12:37 PM
Having more finals appearances will NEVER eclipse more championships. At least be real about it, OP.

Hey Yo
09-26-2021, 12:38 PM
Magic didnt play in 10 Finals.

TheCorporation
09-26-2021, 12:40 PM
Having more finals appearances will NEVER eclipse more championships. At least be real about it, OP.

So are you advocating for Bill Russell? :lol Careful now baby boi

Magic didnt play in 10 Finals.

You are correct my friend :cheers: Noted

warriorfan
09-26-2021, 12:40 PM
Will op ever go outside or have sex?

(No)

MadDog
09-26-2021, 12:42 PM
So are you advocating for Bill Russell? :lol Careful now baby boi

What's that mean? Bill Russell is absolutely a GOAT candidate. :confusedshrug:

TheCorporation
09-26-2021, 12:43 PM
What's that mean? Bill Russell is absolutely a GOAT candidate. :confusedshrug:

If you care about Rings so greatly, Russell is double MJ, Pippen = MJ, and of course Horry > Jordan. That's not my qualification criteria but if you want to use it go for it

MadDog
09-26-2021, 12:47 PM
If you care about Rings so greatly, Russell is double MJ, Pippen = MJ, and of course Horry > Jordan. That's not my qualification criteria but if you want to use it go for it

Now you're just talking nonsense. Its not that I "care about rings so greatly", its more about rings carrying more weight than finals appearances. As an NBA player, would you rather have 10 finals or an actual ring?

TheCorporation
09-26-2021, 12:50 PM
Now you're just talking nonsense. Its not that I "care about rings so greatly", its more about rings carrying more weight than finals appearances. As an NBA player, would you rather have 10 finals or an actual ring?

10 Finals easily.

Hundreds of people have a ring. HUNDREDS. Three have made ten finals. That's a simple question to answer.

MadDog
09-26-2021, 12:51 PM
10 Finals easily.

Hundreds of people have a ring. HUNDREDS. Three have made ten finals. That's a simple question to answer.

So.....you'd rather be the runner up than an actual champion lol. Hey man, to each their own :confusedshrug:

TheCorporation
09-26-2021, 01:05 PM
So.....you'd rather be the runner up than an actual champion lol. Hey man, to each their own :confusedshrug:

Nope, I said I'd rather make ten Finals than have 1 ring.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 02:19 PM
the 6 finals losses club is even more prestigious IMO

Bron
West
Baylor

Horatio33
09-26-2021, 02:58 PM
Seen as all those players made the finals 10 times in only 75 years so I think more players will make 10 finals.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 03:35 PM
Seen as all those players made the finals 10 times in only 75 years so I think more players will make 10 finals.

of course more will. it's the banana boat buddy up player empowerment era going forward.

Russell, Kareem and lebron all have one thing in common if nothing else. all 3 guys played with half a dozen prime hall of famers or more. so making 10 finals wasn't very difficult for them

TheCorporation
09-26-2021, 06:06 PM
of course more will. it's the banana boat buddy up player empowerment era going forward.

Russell, Kareem and lebron all have one thing in common if nothing else. all 3 guys played with half a dozen prime hall of famers or more. so making 10 finals wasn't very difficult for them

So unless you've made at least ten Finals, showcasing your mental toughness and refusal to quit/retire I don't want to hear it. LeBar has been set.

SaintzFury13
09-26-2021, 06:52 PM
I don't see the logic here. LeBron had a lot of trouble even making an NBA finals early in his career, only doing it once in seven years and that was only due to a historically weak eastern conference. There wasn't a time afterwords where he made an NBA finals and didn't have a future hall of famer on his team (and yes, that includes Kevin Love. If Chris Bosh made the Hall of Fame, so will he).

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 07:55 PM

desperation bold large text mental breakdown posts give me massive chubbies

refusal to quit/retire? by taking steroids which he's been popped for in 2013 lmao

mental toughness team hopping and colluding every 4 years to avoid rebuilds?

lol youl hear it from me and most people till the end of time steven

lebrons beaten 12 teams with 50+ wins.. I've beaten 24 and Mike's beaten 20

we faced more competition. sorry little fella

ELITEpower23
11-02-2021, 01:11 AM
So only Kareem, Russell, and LeBron have made ten Finals? Top 3 GOATS are set.