PDA

View Full Version : Scottie Pippen just said I'm better than MJ

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 02:16 PM
and Lebron fans have to agree since they use pippens quote all the time saying Lebrons better. only problem is scottie has since said MJ is better and he was mistaken.

https://i.ibb.co/V3T2rjR/Screenshot-20210926-135615-Instagram.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/3cNrHQ3/Screenshot-20210926-135624-Instagram.jpg

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 02:33 PM
the usual suspects are avoiding this thread like a liberal avoids unvaccinated red pilled alphas

pandiani17
09-26-2021, 02:36 PM
With these quotes, it seems that MJ's and Pippen's relationship didn't age very well.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 03:32 PM
With these quotes, it seems that MJ's and Pippen's relationship didn't age very well.

but I thought he was speaking truth about lebron being better

what happened

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 07:50 PM
what an odd thing for people to ignore. this seems monumental

its almost as if there's no fans of mine on here and everyone is spiteful of me.

I thought this place had fair and balanced representation for reputable all time lists

outofstomach
09-26-2021, 08:27 PM
you are like a whore to a pimp. the owner does not want you here and neither does most of the posters and yet you keep coming back on these alternate accounts to regurgitate the same tired arguments over and over again. please pick up a hobby man

8Ball
09-26-2021, 08:48 PM
you are like a whore to a pimp. the owner does not want you here and neither does most of the posters and yet you keep coming back on these alternate accounts to regurgitate the same tired arguments over and over again. please pick up a hobby man

:roll:

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 08:54 PM
Kobe was more skilled than Jordan but Jordan was more efficient. That's the major difference.

Kobe's the goat when it comes to skills.

Larry Bird second.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 09:04 PM

my boy Ken really did you dirty huh. I'm gonna call you sniffles

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 09:13 PM
Kobe was more skilled than Jordan but Jordan was more efficient. That's the major difference.

Larry Bird second.

jordan was more skilled than wilt and shaq but those guys were more efficient. Jordan was more skilled than Russell but Russell won twice as much

what makes jordan the goat to most people is his skills and finals mvps. I'm more skilled and shaq stole my finals mvps in 2001 and 2002 when he took over the offense after I carried him to the finals. and if the league didn't rob me of Chris paul I win 2 more finals mvps after that and finish with 6 too.

its all circumstances that were out of my hands. what isn't circumstantial is talent

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 09:20 PM
jordan was more skilled than wilt and shaq but those guys were more efficient. Jordan was more skilled than Russell but Russell won twice as much (TRUE)

what makes jordan the goat to most people is his skills (it was Jordan's production not his skills) and finals mvps (nobody cares about FMVPS except players in the league). I'm more skilled and shaq stole my finals mvps in 2001 and 2002 when he took over the offense after I carried him to the finals (i disagree). and if the league didn't rob me of Chris paul I win 2 more finals mvps after that and finish with 6 too. (speculation)

its all circumstances that were out of my hands. what isn't circumstantial is talent (agreed)

replies in parenthesis

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 09:27 PM
replies in parenthesis

I think most fans worship jordan cause of how he dominated more than that he dominated.

it was his skills/move set people worshipped. not just the fact that he won. if that was the case the nba would have been more popular in the 60s. Russell was boring so people worshipped Oscar more for his move set and skills

the accomplishments just give a little bit of validity to a fans argument for their guy. what I'm saying is if my teammates, coaches and the league office/media wanted me to succeed like they did jordan then i get more opportunities to score and collect awards. but I had to fight everyone for what I got because people didn't like me. I wasn't the chosen one like jordan and lebron. and that makes my story more unique.

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 09:30 PM
I think most fans worship jordan cause of how he dominated more than that he dominated.

it was his skills/move set people worshipped. not just the fact that he won. if that was the case the nba would have been more popular in the 60s. Russell was boring so people worshipped Oscar more for his move set and skills

the accomplishments just give a little bit of validity to a fans argument for their guy. what I'm saying is if my teammates, coaches and the league office/media wanted me to succeed like they did jordan then i get more opportunities to score and collect awards. but I had to fight everyone for what I got because people didn't like me. I wasn't the chosen one like jordan and lebron. and that makes my story more unique.

Shaq was more productive than Tim Hardaway but have them play one-on-one and Hardaway eats Shaq alive because he has more skills. Bird had more skills than Magic but Magic was probably more productive so they were a good rivalry. Being productive helps a team win by making the game easier and needing less shots to score. It's not rocket science.

Jordan was also super-clutch and that made for excellent theater. That's something LeBron really can't provide consistently.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 09:40 PM
Shaq was more productive than Tim Hardaway but have them play one-on-one and Hardaway eats Shaq alive because he has more skills. Bird had more skills than Magic but Magic was probably more productive so they were a good rivalry. Being productive helps a team win by making the game easier and needing less shots to score. It's not rocket science.

Jordan was also super-clutch and that made for excellent theater. That's something LeBron really can't provide consistently.

1 on 1 shaq kills Tim Hardaway lol. its winners out and shaq has handles. Tim will miss half of the time outside and then it's a route. back down bucket. back down bucket.. back down bucket. too easy.

don't you remember this

https://youtu.be/ufg2KlnoM3g

and Magic wasn't more productive than bird. he just won more cause a ref screwed the pistons and bird broke down. bird rebounded and scored more and had equal passing skills but he didn't run a fast break ball dominant offense like Magic. bird is easily the better of the 2 and a top 3 skilled player all time with me and Durant.

and I'm not talking about being more productive or valuable. that's based on positions/size/systems mostly. any star player can average 30. its more about opportunities and how well your teammates and coach are receptive to your ball hogging. my teammates had egos and my coach hated me. during 2003 when I was on the way to a scoring title and possible league mvp averaging 40 for a month my coach told me to stop shooting cause shaq was upset. I agreed and lost out on major accomplishments due to petty bullshit. Jordan never had to deal with that crap.

that's why you can't just go by that other stuff. the eye test tells all

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 09:43 PM
1 on 1 shaq kills Tim Hardaway lol. its winners out and shaq has handles. Tim will miss half of the time outside and then it's a route. back down bucket. back down bucket.. back down bucket. too easy.

don't you remember this

https://youtu.be/ufg2KlnoM3g

and Magic wasn't more productive than bird. he just won more cause a ref screwed the pistons and bird broke down. bird rebounded and scored more and had equal passing skills but he didn't run a fast break ball dominant offense like Magic. bird is easily the better of the 2 and a top 3 skilled player all time with me and Durant.

and I'm not talking about being more productive or valuable. that's based on positions/size/systems mostly. any star player can average 30. its more about opportunities and how well your teammates and coach are receptive to your ball hogging. my teammates had egos and my coach hated me. during 2003 when I was on the way to a scoring title and possible league mvp averaging 40 for a month my coach told me to stop shooting cause shaq was upset. I agreed and lost out on major accomplishments due to petty bullshit. Jordan never had to deal with that crap.

that's why you can't just go by that other stuff. the eye test tells all

Shaq over Timmy? Nah. Timmy would get open and score every time. I agree if it's make and take Shaq can possibly eat Timmy up but if Tim gets the space he is not missing. :lol

Anyways, that's all speculative. Point is, skills must be productive if not they are useless. That's why the 3 ball is dominating the game now. Production per shot.

1987_Lakers
09-26-2021, 09:43 PM

:roll:

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Shaq over Timmy? Nah. Timmy would get open and score every time. I agree if it's make and take Shaq can possibly eat Timmy up but if Tim gets the space he is not missing. :lol

Anyways, that's all speculative. Point is, skills must be productive if not they are useless. That's why the 3 ball is dominating the game now. Production per shot.

how would Tim Hardaway not miss occasionally. Shaq would be 100% and at best Hardaway hits 70% with space. and in 1 on 1 everything's 1

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 09:46 PM
how would Tim Hardaway not miss occasionally. Shaq would be 100% and at best Hardaway hits 70% with space. and in 1 on 1 everything's 1

I play one-on-one with 2 points as the 3 ball but if its all 1 points...hmm... Shaq has a better chance. I'm not sure Shaq would ever stay in front of Timmy's crossovers.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 09:49 PM
I play one-on-one with 2 points as the 3 ball but if its all 1 points...hmm... Shaq has a better chance. I'm not sure Shaq would ever stay in front of Timmy's crossovers.

its usually street rules and most courts don't have a 3 point line. plus there's no ref and in a 1 on 1 you're not looking at their feet. so how do you judge if their feet are behind the line. every 3 would have to be at the top dead center basically and a step behind the circle

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 09:50 PM
its usually street rules and most courts don't have a 3 point line. plus there's no ref and in a 1 on 1 you're not looking at their feet. so how do you judge if their feet are behind the line. every 3 would have to be at the top dead center basically and a step behind the line

i live in New York.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 09:54 PM
i live in New York.

most people don't have Rucker parks where they live lol. thats probly the only street ball on earth with commentary, refs and threes

RRR3
09-26-2021, 10:00 PM

You do not understand how one on one works :roll:

Shaq would embarrass Hardaway.

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 10:01 PM
You do not understand how one on one works :roll:

Shaq would embarrass Hardaway.

oh, and you do? please enlighten me.

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 10:01 PM
most people don't have Rucker parks where they live lol. thats probly the only street ball on earth with commentary, refs and threes

well there's three ball lines at the least, thats for sure.

RRR3
09-26-2021, 10:10 PM
oh, and you do? please enlighten me.
Yes because I’ve actually played basketball lol.

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 10:13 PM
well there's three ball lines at the least, thats for sure.

na cause the courts aren't wide or long enough most of the time so to make a full court they can't put 3 point lines

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 10:13 PM
Yes because I’ve actually played basketball lol.

i seriously doubt it at this point. your one liners are also cringe.

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 10:14 PM
na cause the courts aren't wide or long enough most of the time so to make a full court they can't put 3 point lines

i meant at the courts i play in.

GrayGoat
09-26-2021, 10:33 PM
Doctorp and RR3 are the same person

DoctorP
09-26-2021, 10:37 PM
Doctorp and RR3 are the same person

http://i.imgur.com/PbK65cU.gif

wrong again, loser.

Full Court
09-27-2021, 01:12 PM
Pippen's entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us. Doesn't mean it's gospel truth. He's also got his own biases just like the rest of us do.

MadDog
09-27-2021, 01:16 PM

:oldlol:

He begged posters to quiting "wasting time" by talking basketball. Now he's here pretending to be the spirit of Kobe. What a ****ing loon.

Phoenix
09-27-2021, 01:21 PM
what an odd thing for people to ignore. this seems monumental

its almost as if there's no fans of mine on here and everyone is spiteful of me.

I thought this place had fair and balanced representation for reputable all time lists

https://c.tenor.com/WBSt2gcsNVMAAAAM/we-dont-care.gif

FireDavidKahn
09-27-2021, 01:35 PM
And LeGOAT > Kobe

:bowdown:

imdaman99
09-27-2021, 01:49 PM
i live in New York.

When are we gonna ball? BTW this is not me talkin trash, I'm just wondering if you wanna play some 3 on 3s or 4v4s :cheers:

Axe
09-27-2021, 05:23 PM
jordan was more skilled than wilt and shaq but those guys were more efficient. Jordan was more skilled than Russell but Russell won twice as much

what makes jordan the goat to most people is his skills and finals mvps. I'm more skilled and shaq stole my finals mvps in 2001 and 2002 when he took over the offense after I carried him to the finals. and if the league didn't rob me of Chris paul I win 2 more finals mvps after that and finish with 6 too.

its all circumstances that were out of my hands. what isn't circumstantial is talent
Imagine believing something as dubious as this. :oldlol:

DoctorP
09-27-2021, 05:29 PM
When are we gonna ball? BTW this is not me talkin trash, I'm just wondering if you wanna play some 3 on 3s or 4v4s :cheers:

Maybe we can do a rucker park day. To be continued... I'm trying to get back in shape.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2021, 05:52 PM
He's a dead guy and glorified. Its no longer fair to evaluate Kobe. He's getting the Kurt cobain treatment.

Full Court
09-27-2021, 07:15 PM
He's a dead guy and glorified. Its no longer fair to evaluate Kobe. He's getting the Kurt cobain treatment.

I think there's truth to this. Seems to me he's getting a little overrated these days.

Cold soul
09-27-2021, 07:31 PM

Larry Bird second.

I 100% agree with this after Bird in the most skilled I would have Hakeem and Jordan.

Cold soul
09-27-2021, 07:34 PM
I'm a diehard Kobe fan but MJ is several tiers higher just a much better player overall the only edge I give Kobe is skill set and making difficult shots.

Kobe_Bryant
09-27-2021, 11:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmjY6vaYovc&ab_channel=ESPN

@4:45

https://c.tenor.com/Nns4gbtBQFgAAAAM/le-bron-james-kobe-bryant.gif

TheGoatest
09-28-2021, 12:16 AM

When they were actually playing together, Jordan did everything to suck off Pippen's humongous, Madonna-preferred schlong, in fear that the Bulls would trade him or Pip would go to another team.

Since they retired however, all Jordan did was hype himself up and disrespect Pippen, along with the rest of his supporting cast that won just 2 less games without him in 1993-94 and did better than with him in 1994-95.

DoctorP
09-28-2021, 12:28 AM
When they were actually playing together, Jordan did everything to suck off Pippen's humongous, Madonna-preferred schlong, in fear that the Bulls would trade him or Pip would go to another team.

Since they retired however, all Jordan did was hype himself up and disrespect Pippen, along with the rest of his supporting cast that won just 2 less games without him in 1993-94 and did better than with him in 1994-95.

:biggums:

still waiting for Chicago to hoist that 94-95 championship banner

RogueBorg
09-28-2021, 09:33 AM
I think there's truth to this. Seems to me he's getting a little overrated these days.

This happens sometimes when someone dies young. Their legend grows with time.