PDA

View Full Version : Remember Kawhi's all-time run in 2019?

3ba11
09-26-2021, 10:47 PM
MJ was much faster and jumps much higher, with far superior jumpshooting form, volume and efficiency - so add at least 5 ppg to Kawhi's averages in those playoffs and you'll arrive at what MJ wouid've done alongside Lowry and Siakam (dynasty - 9 in a row assuming he doesn't get bored)

Kobe_Bryant
09-26-2021, 10:55 PM
duh any all time great wing coulda took Toronto to the title in 2019

myself
MJ
Bird
Durant
Wade
Tmac

there's probly 10 other guys too

doesn't mean kawhi isn't great

the only guy that probly couldn't have taken Toronto that far is lebron. he needs more shooters and superstars around him

3ba11
09-26-2021, 10:58 PM

myself
MJ
Bird
Durant
Wade
Tmac

the only guy that probly couldn't have taken Toronto that far is lebron. he needs more shooters and superstars around him

The point is that Kawhi is a good proxy for MJ because we know for a fact and can see with our eyes that MJ is superior in every way - even his hands were equal to Kawhi's except Jordan was an inch shorter, so superior talent pound for pound by a mile.,. a far more explosive package.. more like a 6'6" Westbrook with goat jumpshooting efficiency and smarts

It's a proxy for how MJ would do in today's gamee - he'd clearly win every year based on Kawhi's 2019

BurningHammer
09-26-2021, 11:31 PM
People should praise Raptors' invention of Load Management more, especially Alex Mckechnie. Then Kawhi wasn't that great as-is with his lingering injury but Alex managed to make Kawhi work the best when they needed him to be. Jordan with a bad knee wouldn't be that great without good treatments as well.

Kawhi's mindset clicked very well with the team as well. MJ's extreme competitiveness would be great with that Raptors team too but you would never really know the actual chemistry.

Gohan
09-26-2021, 11:36 PM
The point is that Kawhi is a good proxy for MJ because we know for a fact and can see with our eyes that MJ is superior in every way - even his hands were equal to Kawhi's except Jordan was an inch shorter, so superior talent pound for pound by a mile.,. a far more explosive package.. more like a 6'6" Westbrook with goat jumpshooting efficiency and smarts

It's a proxy for how MJ would do in today's gamee - he'd clearly win every year based on Kawhi's 2019

No hes a 6’6 iverson, lebrons a 6’8 westbrook. Clearly jordans the better player

HBK_Kliq_2
09-26-2021, 11:39 PM
Kawhi is the bigger, stronger, better shooting and better defending version of Jordan = better overall player

Would Jordan be able to guard Giannis? because that was the turn around in that series after raptors were down 0-2

Axe
09-27-2021, 01:26 AM
Kobe bryant never had anything remotely close to such finals run.

Axe
09-27-2021, 01:27 AM
Kawhi is the bigger, stronger, better shooting and better defending version of Jordan = better overall player

Would Jordan be able to guard Giannis? because that was the turn around in that series after raptors were down 0-2
Baldan never lost in a game 7 during the playoffs after leading 3-1 tho.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2021, 01:30 AM
Baldan never lost in a game 7 during the playoffs after leading 3-1 tho.

true but he was also never playing inside of a prison bubble with unprecedented circumstances.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2021, 01:31 AM

myself
MJ
Bird
Durant
Wade
Tmac

kawhi's 2019 title run was certainly better then anything kobe ever did. He beat Giannis\Embiid and you beat Aaron Brooks hahahha or Curry in the finals vs Dwight Howard

also kawhi wasn't a rapist either and he's not dead

SaintzFury13
09-27-2021, 05:37 AM

myself
MJ
Bird
Durant
Wade
Tmac

LeBron would've made a literal dynasty out of that Raptors team. Kobe on the other hand probably would have struggled to win with them.

AnaheimLakers24
09-27-2021, 06:26 AM
pretty nice run for a retard imo.

getting_old
09-27-2021, 09:44 AM

myself
MJ
Bird
Durant
Wade
Tmac

any team out of the East would have beaten the decimated Warriors

gotta do it again to be more than a fluke...

many, many have done it again..

Kobe_Bryant
09-27-2021, 12:10 PM
Kobe bryant never had anything remotely close to such finals run.

ummm. 2009? and the team I faced in the finals had their best player. you know. the one that humiliated your idol

Kobe_Bryant
09-27-2021, 12:12 PM
kawhi's 2019 title run was certainly better then anything kobe ever did. He beat Giannis\Embiid and you beat Aaron Brooks hahahha or Curry in the finals vs Dwight Howard

also kawhi wasn't a rapist either and he's not dead

I dunno. if you dont count 2009 for some odd reason then I did out perform prime shaq in the 2001 playoffs when I broke the all time playoff win/loss record while sweeping the spurs, blazers and kings averaging almost 35ppg. check the analytical data

Axe
09-27-2021, 04:57 PM
true but he was also never playing inside of a prison bubble with unprecedented circumstances.
Say hi to 7'1 brian windhorst.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-27-2021, 05:51 PM
Say hi to 7'1 brian windhorst.

And lebron, Durant, curry, giannis, luka, harden, embiid can all say hi to Kawhi since he eliminated them. It wasn't in a prison bubble with no fans either. Butler also eliminated giannis in the bubble.