PDA

View Full Version : Wilt accused of sexual assault

eliteballer
09-28-2021, 12:25 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/elvira-actress-cassandra-peterson-accuses-222324358.html

Kobe_Bryant
09-28-2021, 12:39 PM
who hasn't been. Shawn michaels and ric flair just got canceled

back in the 60s, 70s and 80s women did mind altering drugs and were swingers and got taken advantage of for being morons and loose bimbos and only now today are most of them trying to get a pay day or make a name for themselves. and its like 5 years after rhe metoo era started too. there has to be a statute of limitations because I can't even remember what happened a week ago let alone 30 years ago. peoples memories change. and everything gets embellished over time.

back in 2003 a I met a woman at a hotel and had consensual.sex with her. things got a little rough and she said stop. I didn't pull out right away and it automatically was classified as rape. sorry but during sex blood rushes from our brains into our penises and we are basically drunk and not thinking clearly. we act on instinct and need time to process information. women say if they have a drink in them and they're not mentally capable of rational thought that they are absolved of all consequence. well so should I have been. and she consented sober. it was my right to penitrate her till orgasm. but I didn't even climax and have to finish in the washroom. so I basically paid millions for blue balls and lost out on league mvps and sponsorship because of it.

long story short never trust women. record their consent and ask her if you may film your sexual encounter. document everything just incase. that or lay low and never become famous and when you meet girls never give them your real name.

women are animals and should be treated as such. they deserve no pity. they were placed on this earth for our enjoyment. if they had any purpose they wouldn't be so frail

DoctorP
09-28-2021, 12:40 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/62/90/73629059c603bcd70fdf4a5046be3114.jpg

HBK_Kliq_2
09-28-2021, 01:51 PM
He's a deadbeat and a rapist. Coastalmarker has a lot of explaining to do

FultzNationRISE
09-28-2021, 01:52 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/62/90/73629059c603bcd70fdf4a5046be3114.jpg

:roll:

09-28-2021, 02:06 PM

back in the 60s, 70s and 80s women did mind altering drugs and were swingers and got taken advantage of for being morons and loose bimbos and only now today are most of them trying to get a pay day or make a name for themselves. and its like 5 years after rhe metoo era started too. there has to be a statute of limitations because I can't even remember what happened a week ago let alone 30 years ago. peoples memories change. and everything gets embellished over time.

back in 2003 a I met a woman at a hotel and had consensual.sex with her. things got a little rough and she said stop. I didn't pull out right away and it automatically was classified as rape. sorry but during sex blood rushes from our brains into our penises and we are basically drunk and not thinking clearly. we act on instinct and need time to process information. women say if they have a drink in them and they're not mentally capable of rational thought that they are absolved of all consequence. well so should I have been. and she consented sober. it was my right to penitrate her till orgasm. but I didn't even climax and have to finish in the washroom. so I basically paid millions for blue balls and lost out on league mvps and sponsorship because of it.

Then 17 years later karma struck.:D

Vino24
09-28-2021, 02:07 PM
Kobe followed in his footsteps

Real Men Wear Green
09-28-2021, 02:27 PM
He's been dead for over 20 years. Not sure what to do with this information. If he was guilty then he deserves to be vilified but seeing as he's dead and this happened a number of decades ago where si we go from here?

Vino24
09-28-2021, 02:29 PM
He's been dead for over 20 years. Not sure what to do with this information. If he was guilty then he deserves to be vilified but seeing as he's dead and this happened a number of decades ago where si we go from here?

Put his corpse in jail. It’s similar to people serving double life sentences. Do they really leave them there for 200 years? Lol

SouBeachTalents
09-28-2021, 02:29 PM

long story short never trust women. record their consent and ask her if you may film your sexual encounter. document everything just incase. that or lay low and never become famous and when you meet girls never give them your real name.

women are animals and should be treated as such. they deserve no pity. they were placed on this earth for our enjoyment. if they had any purpose they wouldn't be so frail
Should've probably made an Elliot Rodger alt instead

Kblaze8855
09-28-2021, 02:36 PM
I saw Elvira or whatever talking about this a few days ago. I don’t know what the goal is. The stated goal even. Making other women feel comfortable enough to admit it as well? The whole thing is so hard to deal with. Anyone who has dealt with a good number of women knows they range from incredibly meek and incapable of even admitting they like sex to types that will complain about you being a gentleman if you don’t try to take it. I feel for guys caught up who didn’t know what the wrong one wanted.

If you aren’t there you will never know the truth about any of the allegations about anyone.

hold this L
09-28-2021, 02:45 PM
I saw Elvira or whatever talking about this a few days ago. I don’t know what the goal is. The stated goal even. Making other women feel comfortable enough to admit it as well? The whole thing is so hard to deal with. Anyone who has dealt with a good number of women knows they range from incredibly meek and incapable of even admitting they like sex to types that will complain about you being a gentleman if you don’t try to take it. I feel for guys caught up who didn’t know what the wrong one wanted.

If you aren’t there you will never know the truth about any of the allegations about anyone.

The goal is to sell her book.

HylianNightmare
09-28-2021, 02:46 PM
Women are sluts

DoctorP
09-28-2021, 02:50 PM
one out of 100,000 women is not a terrible ratio.

i heard he had sex with a bear

rawimpact
09-28-2021, 04:10 PM
I didn't read anything pertaining to OP

but I give more credibility to those who really don't have anything to gain (monetarily or publicity) and come forward

I mean yeah, she gets some attention, but i'm guessing 99% of the general population has no idea who wilt is.

SouBeachTalents
09-28-2021, 04:16 PM
I didn't read anything pertaining to OP

but I give more credibility to those who really don't have anything to gain (monetarily or publicity) and come forward

I mean yeah, she gets some attention, but i'm guessing 99% of the general population has no idea who wilt is.
That's ridiculous. I guarantee anyone who follows basketball or even sports in general knows who Wilt Chamberlain is.

coastalmarker99
09-28-2021, 04:19 PM
Van Wolvelare recalled that Wilt who started an all-girls team called Wilt's Wonder Woman.

Would show up at our practices in San Diego on this little dirt track in the middle of a field.

He'd driven the two hours from Los Angles with his Great Danes in the back of his station wagon.

He'd have a rake in his hand and he'd be raking the long jump pit for the girls, raking the sand for the high jumps and pounding the starting blocks into the ground and timing the girls in their runs.

We had a lot of young girls on the team and because there were so many of them and me being 24 I had other things on my mind than being around these little girls.

But he knew all of their names their best marks their best jumps which of them ran the mile in what times.

They just loved him they absolutely adored him.

And he was very protective of the girls on the team acting at times like a mother hen not always to the liking of the older members of the group.

He was mad at me once because I had gone skiing 'Van Wolvelare recalled.

He was upset because I was taking a chance of spraining an ankle or breaking a bone.

I remember saying to him, hey lighten up you're not my dad he never wanted us to do anything inappropriate or irresponsible things which years later I appreciated.

Long after those 9 to 15-year-old girls had outgrown the little dirt track in San Diego.

Wilt stayed in touch with them and was invited to their college graduations or asked to impart advice on the problems they were facing as adults.

Years later a group of those girls rose at 5.00 am to make the two-hour drive to Los Angeles for his funeral.

Given Wilt's notorious reputation as a womanizer, one might be tempted to snicker or draw the wrong inference from Wilt's association with an athletic team composed of young women and girls.

But his involvement had nothing to do with sex that was never the matter that Wilt related to these girls just the opposite- he was a father figure to many of them.

And although Sundlun acknowledged in an interview with the author that there was no question that he was a womanizer.

He also recalled that the girls and their parents never saw that side of him. He exhibited nothing but the highest standards of decorum and professionalism.

Many times he would say to me, you really ought to speak to that girl she's hanging out with a bunch of guys who have no respect for her''

Shogon
09-28-2021, 04:21 PM
That's ridiculous. I guarantee anyone who follows basketball or even sports in general knows who Wilt Chamberlain is.

US population is roughly 320 million. His contention is that 316.8 million don't know who Chamberlain is... or that only 3.2 million know who he is... which is obviously false. Pretty much anyone over the age of 40 that knows anything about sports at all in the US knows who Chamberlain is... and any serious NBA fan regardless of age knows who he is. And those two qualifiers put it well well well well beyond 3.2 million.

But stretch it out 100 years? That stat becomes true.

Even the extremely famous among us mean absolutely nothing in the sands of time.

You guys think Michael Jordan's name will be around in 2 or 300 years assuming we haven't wiped ourselves out? Nope.

There are a LOT of the general public, however, that do not know who he is. There are a lot of people that don't even know who the **** Kevin Durant is. Not everyone follows sports. But 99% is a gross exaggeration, yeah.

SouBeachTalents
09-28-2021, 04:25 PM
US population is roughly 320 million. His contention is that 316.8 million don't know who Chamberlain is... or that only 3.2 million know who he is... which is obviously false.

But stretch it out 100 years? That stat becomes true.

Even the extremely famous among us mean absolutely nothing in the sands of time.

You guys think Michael Jordan's name will be around in 2 or 300 years assuming we haven't wiped ourselves out? Nope.
I think as long as sports exist, a handful of names will always be relevant. Babe Ruth played 100 years ago and I feel a majority of Americans still know who he is, I wouldn't be surprised if guys like Jordan, Gretzky & Brady fall into that category too. Wilt is debatable, just the fact he owns the record book will be good enough to ensure that at least basketball fans know who he is for a very long time.

Axe
09-28-2021, 04:27 PM
Do many people born in 2010s already know who wilt is? Lol.

coastalmarker99
09-28-2021, 04:28 PM
Considering the fact that Wilt has been dead for 21 years. and he had over 2000 to 5000 women.

Surely if he was a rapist at least a few of them would have come forward sometime in the past 50 years.

And Let's be honest.

If Wilt was out there assaulting White women in the 1970s and 1960s he would've been ousted and likely imprisoned then and there

Shogon
09-28-2021, 04:33 PM
I think as long as sports exist, a handful of names will always be relevant. Babe Ruth played 100 years ago and I feel a majority of Americans still know who he is, I wouldn't be surprised if guys like Jordan, Gretzky & Brady fall into that category too. Wilt is debatable, just the fact he owns the record book will be good enough to ensure that at least basketball fans know who he is for a very long time.

100 years is a short time. His career ended in 1935 so it hasn't even been 100 years. You're forgetting that there are literally people that are still alive that watched Babe Ruth play. Not many, very few, but they're still around.

200 years is a different story. Babe Ruth is already more of a myth than anything else anyways.

Wilt's name is not on the Babe Ruth level. But that aside?

300 years? Nobody will give a shit about Babe Ruth except sports historians.

400 years? lol.

500 years? Virtually nobody knows or cares.

We are less than grains of sand on a beach. LESS.

Shogon
09-28-2021, 04:41 PM
Hell, the United States has only officially been around for a little over 200 years. Can you name even half of US presidents? I rest my case.

And even if so, how much detail can you give me about them?

coastalmarker99
09-28-2021, 04:42 PM
For me personally, after buying her book… it was nearly impossible to keep reading and get through it.

From her, barely teen age years of wearing push up bras… short dresses… low cut tops… sheer material… when she was barely past twelve years old … was a harbinger of a tsunami of worse to come.

She talks of being dressed as just described and scouring every floor of hotels when rock groups were in her town… in hopes of being a groupie… and then the flood gates as well as her legs really open…

She proudly tells of the first time she “touched” a man… and says “it felt like a long, skinny worm.”

(By the way… the owner of the aforementioned “skinny-worm”… was Jimmy Page then of the Yardbirds… and later Led Zeppelin.)

At the ripe old age of fourteen, she danced in nightclubs… and while still in high school she was dancing in gay bars and strip joints… while still underage she was in topless shows in Vegas… and then… literally non-stop.

She started sleeping with more guys than McDonald’s serves hamburgers to people on an average day.

You literally need a scorecard to keep up… from a bloody sexual encounter with Tom Jones… to having sex with the same guy that had sex with both her sisters.

To having sex with a guy she met in Italy who locked her in a basement apartment… to pretending to be a hooker to rip off men…

to going home with at least one man from every party she ever describes going to… to…

She actually not only had sex with the person about to be shared here… but moved in with him for a year… here it comes… A guy who literally has lived in a one-room treehouse in the hills.

A real treehouse with hacked electricity and a hose for showers. (Okay once again L-rd stop this story!) All along the way she shares sizes of large and small anatomical body parts.

And of course, everywhere she goes and everyone she meets… not only wants to have sex with her… but usually does… and she drops more names than a person with no fingers putting letters on a menu board outside a restaurant.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-28-2021, 04:45 PM
She has absolutely no motive. Wilt has been dead for 20 years, so she would have nothing to gain with lying about this.

Wilt is just a piece of shit deadbeat rapist who never won a title as a leading scorer. None of wilts teammates ever wanted to win for him, that's why he couldn't win a title as a leading scorer. So he raped woman to make himself feel better about it.

DoctorP
09-28-2021, 04:49 PM
She has absolutely no motive. Wilt has been dead for 20 years, so she would have nothing to gain with lying about this.

Wilt is just a piece of shit deadbeat rapist who never won a title as a leading scorer. None of wilts teammates ever wanted to win for him, that's why he couldn't win a title as a leading scorer. So he raped woman to make himself feel better about it.

https://i.giphy.com/media/l4FGvUYI0tETAQwGk/source.gif

Don't forget about the bear.

SouBeachTalents
09-28-2021, 04:56 PM
100 years is a short time. His career ended in 1935 so it hasn't even been 100 years. You're forgetting that there are literally people that are still alive that watched Babe Ruth play. Not many, very few, but they're still around.

200 years is a different story. Babe Ruth is already more of a myth than anything else anyways.

Wilt's name is not on the Babe Ruth level. But that aside?

300 years? Nobody will give a shit about Babe Ruth except sports historians.

400 years? lol.

500 years? Virtually nobody knows or cares.

We are less than grains of sand on a beach. LESS.
You very well may be right, it'll be unchartered territory. Before the 20th century the only people who were generally remembered historically were political & religious figures, with obv exceptions like Shakespeare, Beethoven & Columbus.

But with the explosion of the entertainment industry over the last half century, we'll have to see how the icons from this era will be remembered down the road. Of course the vast majority of them will be forgotten, but the true icons like Elvis, Michael Jackson & the Beatles? Those I'm not as sure about. I will say those from roughly 1960 and beyond will have the significant advantage of having a plethora of photos & videos of them and their work available forever, something those before them didn't get the luxury of having, making them much easier to forget over time.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-28-2021, 09:02 PM
For me personally, after buying her book… it was nearly impossible to keep reading and get through it.

From her, barely teen age years of wearing push up bras… short dresses… low cut tops… sheer material… when she was barely past twelve years old … was a harbinger of a tsunami of worse to come.

She talks of being dressed as just described and scouring every floor of hotels when rock groups were in her town… in hopes of being a groupie… and then the flood gates as well as her legs really open…

She proudly tells of the first time she “touched” a man… and says “it felt like a long, skinny worm.”

(By the way… the owner of the aforementioned “skinny-worm”… was Jimmy Page then of the Yardbirds… and later Led Zeppelin.)

At the ripe old age of fourteen, she danced in nightclubs… and while still in high school she was dancing in gay bars and strip joints… while still underage she was in topless shows in Vegas… and then… literally non-stop.

She started sleeping with more guys than McDonald’s serves hamburgers to people on an average day.

You literally need a scorecard to keep up… from a bloody sexual encounter with Tom Jones… to having sex with the same guy that had sex with both her sisters.

To having sex with a guy she met in Italy who locked her in a basement apartment… to pretending to be a hooker to rip off men…

to going home with at least one man from every party she ever describes going to… to…

She actually not only had sex with the person about to be shared here… but moved in with him for a year… here it comes… A guy who literally has lived in a one-room treehouse in the hills.

A real treehouse with hacked electricity and a hose for showers. (Okay once again L-rd stop this story!) All along the way she shares sizes of large and small anatomical body parts.

And of course, everywhere she goes and everyone she meets… not only wants to have sex with her… but usually does… and she drops more names than a person with no fingers putting letters on a menu board outside a restaurant.

Wilt can rape girls, be a deadbeat dad, never be #1 scoring option on a title team, hell he can even KILL SOMEONE and your ass would still be up here writing 9 paragraphs about how big his dick is or whatever. We don't like your kind around here, you need to stay on realgm with that bullshit.

90sgoat
09-28-2021, 09:03 PM
We need to put women back in the kitchen and throw away the keys.

We all know it.

DoctorP
09-28-2021, 09:06 PM
We need to put women back in the kitchen and throw away the keys.

We all know it.

https://i.imgur.com/OWkTqIM.gif

Horatio33
09-29-2021, 06:55 AM
Wilt chamberlain has been cancelled

L.Kizzle
09-29-2021, 12:41 PM
Sounds like she had a kinky encounter in her younger days and now is a different person so she looks at her experiences different.

Warriorman
09-29-2021, 03:31 PM
Well she WAS hot! :pimp:

https://i.postimg.cc/R0fQJc6R/20210929122858.jpg

ArbitraryWater
09-29-2021, 04:09 PM
Van Wolvelare recalled that Wilt who started an all-girls team called Wilt's Wonder Woman.

Would show up at our practices in San Diego on this little dirt track in the middle of a field.

He'd driven the two hours from Los Angles with his Great Danes in the back of his station wagon.

He'd have a rake in his hand and he'd be raking the long jump pit for the girls, raking the sand for the high jumps and pounding the starting blocks into the ground and timing the girls in their runs.

We had a lot of young girls on the team and because there were so many of them and me being 24 I had other things on my mind than being around these little girls.

But he knew all of their names their best marks their best jumps which of them ran the mile in what times.

They just loved him they absolutely adored him.

And he was very protective of the girls on the team acting at times like a mother hen not always to the liking of the older members of the group.

He was mad at me once because I had gone skiing 'Van Wolvelare recalled.

He was upset because I was taking a chance of spraining an ankle or breaking a bone.

I remember saying to him, hey lighten up you're not my dad he never wanted us to do anything inappropriate or irresponsible things which years later I appreciated.

Long after those 9 to 15-year-old girls had outgrown the little dirt track in San Diego.

Wilt stayed in touch with them and was invited to their college graduations or asked to impart advice on the problems they were facing as adults.

Years later a group of those girls rose at 5.00 am to make the two-hour drive to Los Angeles for his funeral.

Given Wilt's notorious reputation as a womanizer, one might be tempted to snicker or draw the wrong inference from Wilt's association with an athletic team composed of young women and girls.

But his involvement had nothing to do with sex that was never the matter that Wilt related to these girls just the opposite- he was a father figure to many of them.

And although Sundlun acknowledged in an interview with the author that there was no question that he was a womanizer.

He also recalled that the girls and their parents never saw that side of him. He exhibited nothing but the highest standards of decorum and professionalism.

Many times he would say to me, you really ought to speak to that girl she's hanging out with a bunch of guys who have no respect for her''

very interesting!

dirkdiggler41
09-29-2021, 05:34 PM
Sounds like she had a kinky encounter in her younger days and now is a different person so she looks at her experiences different.

If you were in her position, do you really think you would give someone a blowjob and then later remember it as a sexual assault?

coastalmarker99
09-30-2021, 02:43 AM
very interesting!

It is interesting to note that the white feminist movement was in full swing when she said the incident took place.

Also, that racist **** Daryl Gates was running the LAPD at the time so you better believe Wilt would have been arrested and flung into prison had she bought it up back then.

LAL
09-30-2021, 03:16 AM
Liberals are devils. So evil. **** these hoes and their supporters.