PDA

View Full Version : are you tired of first page crap ???

Jasper
10-01-2021, 02:29 PM
discussions of :

pippen
kobe
Mj
Lebron

Take a vote , ISH is so stagnant it makes me sick.
Why are ISH posters posting info about the NEW SEASON !!! ???

3ba11
10-01-2021, 02:31 PM
The mainstream media has completely distorted the careers of everyone you mentioned, so we're setting the record straight here

Btw, the original 3ball is coming back.. this handle will be my alt

And I disagree that a thread about Lebron that shows his stats in the 2007 Eastern Playoffs were worse than anything Jordan ever did (25.8 on 43.4%) - that this is somehow a "stupid topic"...

it's completely viable and offers substantive talking points, while being based on objective fact/stats, not subjective opinion

Those kinds of threads should be welcomed

Jasper
10-01-2021, 02:33 PM
I excluded Pippen from the poll because 9 x's out of 10 it is MJ related.

3ba11
10-01-2021, 02:36 PM
I excluded Pippen from the poll because 9 x's out of 10 it is MJ related.

You excluded Pippen because it didn't feel right - he doesn't belong with those guys and achieved literally half the scoring and half the peak assists of those guys

it's like that test question that asks which option doesn't belong

10-01-2021, 02:40 PM
You excluded Pippen because it didn't feel right - he doesn't belong with those guys and achieved literally half the scoring and half the peak assists of those guys

it's like that test question that asks which option doesn't belong
Are you sure? After all Lebron only made the playoffs with strong developed teams, and he only won by having a stacked uberteam to carry him. Also his stats dont matter since he is just a tall westbrook, and his stats are trash all the time anyway. What makes him any better than Pippen, I dont get it:confusedshrug:

3ba11
10-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Are you sure? After all Lebron only made the playoffs with strong developed teams, and he only succeeded by having a stacked uberteam to carry him. Also his stats dont matter since he is just westbrooking. What makes him any better than Pippen, I dont get it:confusedshrug:

Pippen had the best scenario possible - 7 years of pressure-free grooming before taking over a proven winner - yet he couldn't get past the 2nd Round - no one is that bad, not even Lebron

Then after getting exposed in the 94' Playoffs and the 3-peat luster gone, Pippen had a .500 ballclub before MJ returned the franchise to 3-peat status - so Pippen destroyed a dynasty in less than 2 years.. aka Pippen was a disaster and Jordan is goat for winning 6 with him.

Ultimately, everyone in history needed a sidekick to win FMVP or average 25 ppg, so Jordan winning 6 without that is goat (6 chips with true 2nd option/low-producer)

SouBeachTalents
10-01-2021, 02:49 PM
Pippen had the best scenario possible - 7 years of pressure-free grooming before taking over a proven winner - yet he couldn't get past the 2nd Round - no one is that bad, not even Lebron
Jordan without Pippen is that bad. In fact even worse :lol

3ba11
10-01-2021, 02:51 PM
Jordan without Pippen is that bad. In fact even worse :lol

Can you read or did you miss the 7 years of pressure-free grooming?

Otoh, Jordan was a rookie/sophomore when he failed to win a series, which everyone does - no one wins a playoff series in their first few seasons if they were drafted to a bad team (lebron, curry, giannis, durant, kyrie, etc)

ShawkFactory
10-01-2021, 03:13 PM
Obviously. Get the season started so we can actually talk about basketball

Jasper
10-01-2021, 03:20 PM

10 4

3ball bickering about a poll , is a joke in its self.

Phoenix
10-01-2021, 03:20 PM

It's not going to matter. Even during the season MJ/Lebron/Kobe topics dominate the first page.

ShawkFactory
10-01-2021, 03:24 PM
It's not going to matter. Even during the season MJ/Lebron/Kobe topics dominate the first page.

Yea but there’s a least..something else. Right now it’s 100% bullshit. Once the season starts it’ll be 70%.

I’ll gravitate towards the 30

HBK_Kliq_2
10-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Says the guy with a MJ avatar.

But yes, the mj stuff is so stale. Especially when we have a current version who is better in kawhi

Jasper
10-01-2021, 03:52 PM
Says the guy with a MJ avatar.

But yes, the mj stuff is so stale. Especially when we have a current version who is better in kawhi

just because I am a fan I don't need to see thread after thread about him.
Lets pick on you now : Very good NBA starter
What the fvck is that , chump

SaintzFury13
10-01-2021, 04:02 PM
And I disagree that a thread about Lebron that shows his stats in the 2007 Eastern Playoffs were worse than anything Jordan ever did (25.8 on 43.4%) - that this is somehow a "stupid topic"...

it's completely viable and offers substantive talking points, while being based on objective fact/stats, not subjective opinion

It literally offers none of those things.

tontoz
10-01-2021, 04:13 PM
MJ is my favorite player ever but he retired a long time ago. Time to let him go.

Lebron is still playing so i can understand threads about him, even though some of them are cringe.

People really don't spam the board with Kobe topics during the season.

Axe
10-01-2021, 07:33 PM
The mainstream media has completely distorted the careers of everyone you mentioned, so we're setting the record straight here

Btw, the original 3ball is coming back.. this handle will be my alt

Those kinds of threads should be welcomed
You should be banned again already tbh

SATAN
10-01-2021, 08:49 PM
Yes, OP. This place is garbage.

I might actually hate 3ball. It's not healthy.

10-02-2021, 01:36 PM

Then after getting exposed in the 94' Playoffs and the 3-peat luster gone, Pippen had a .500 ballclub before MJ returned the franchise to 3-peat status - so Pippen destroyed a dynasty in less than 2 years.. aka Pippen was a disaster and Jordan is goat for winning 6 with him.

Ultimately, everyone in history needed a sidekick to win FMVP or average 25 ppg, so Jordan winning 6 without that is goat (6 chips with true 2nd option/low-producer)
We only saw 1 season of prime 1st option Pippen, and his Bulls outscored the conference champs who themselves outscored the championship Rockets (both series were 7-game series).

Meanwhile, Lebron lost to every good team he faced pre-2011, except for the 2007 pistons, which he beat with ilgauskas and hughes, who are both all-star calibre or something like that. (the pistons were also worse than the knicks)

97 bulls
10-02-2021, 01:51 PM
discussions of :

pippen
kobe
Mj
Lebron

Take a vote , ISH is so stagnant it makes me sick.
Why are ISH posters posting info about the NEW SEASON !!! ???

I'm honestly tired of the lack of context with regards to the players you listed. Insidehoops has become a forum of trolls and its a matter of who can troll harder.

Overdrive
10-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Can you read or did you miss the 7 years of pressure-free grooming?

Otoh, Jordan was a rookie/sophomore when he failed to win a series, which everyone does - no one wins a playoff series in their first few seasons if they were drafted to a bad team (lebron, curry, giannis, durant, kyrie, etc)

1978-79 Celtics 29-53, 1979-80 Bird Rookie, 1980 playoffs first round won
1988-89 Spurs 21-61, 1989-90 Robinson Rookie, 1990 playoffs first round won

So Jordan has less impact than David Robinson.

AirBonner
10-02-2021, 02:06 PM
It’s simple. Ban 3ball

97 bulls
10-02-2021, 02:10 PM
Yes, OP. This place is garbage.

I might actually hate 3ball. It's not healthy.

Lol

Full Court
10-02-2021, 08:08 PM
Lol. And this thread turns into a Lebron vs. Jordan thread. Never saw this coming.

Phoenix
10-03-2021, 05:14 AM
It’s simple. Ban 3ball

They do, then bring him back. I dont think the owners care about the quality of posts, only if it generates activity. This is quite literally the dumbest forum ever in terms of how its run. I hang around for the laughs but jesus this place is a shithole.

Loco 50
10-03-2021, 06:39 AM
They do, then bring him back. I dont think the owners care about the quality of posts, only if it generates activity. This is quite literally the dumbest forum ever in terms of how its run. I hang around for the laughs but jesus this place is a shithole.

They're cynical, ugly laughs now though. This place used to be legit humorous, but the mental illness was allowed to fester and spread eventually chasing off the best posters and attracting more trash.

3ball and Kenneth obviously have severe illnesses so there's a genuine reason behind their posting. They should have been forum neutered long ago, but the disease was allowed to spread. Euroleague was similar.

Hbk strikes me as an ugly, cynical copycat. Not genuine in any way. His arguments are too dumb.

Too many people posting just to piss people off. Anything to get a reaction. Too many alts.

We've got a poster in the basement that is one of the loudest anti-vax voices that was perfectly fine allowing his body to be hit with experimental drugs when he was being paid, but the vaccine's safety concerns him to the point he needs multiple alt accounts to get his points across. Dude legit talks to himself over multiple topics.

It used to be fun to go back and forth or straight bully these people when I thought they were screwing around, but when it became understood how sad their lives genuinely are it becomes too ugly.

These aren't healthy, productive members of society, yet we've still got folks trying to communicate with them as such. You can't have a genuine conversation under those circumstances. Just gotta keep it moving, otherwise we just feed their egos and the behavior continues.

They legit can't help themselves, but the forum has shown an inability to refrain from feeding them exactly what they want.

Phoenix
10-03-2021, 07:14 AM
They're cynical, ugly laughs now though. This place used to be legit humorous, but the mental illness was allowed to fester and spread eventually chasing off the best posters and attracting more trash.

3ball and Kenneth obviously have severe illnesses so there's a genuine reason behind their posting. They should have been forum neutered long ago, but the disease was allowed to spread. Euroleague was similar.

Hbk strikes me as an ugly, cynical copycat. Not genuine in any way. His arguments are too dumb.

Too many people posting just to piss people off. Anything to get a reaction. Too many alts.

We've got a poster in the basement that is one of the loudest anti-vax voices that was perfectly fine allowing his body to be hit with experimental drugs when he was being paid, but the vaccine's safety concerns him to the point he needs multiple alt accounts to get his points across. Dude legit talks to himself over multiple topics.

It used to be fun to go back and forth or straight bully these people when I thought they were screwing around, but when it became understood how sad their lives genuinely are it becomes too ugly.

These aren't healthy, productive members of society, yet we've still got folks trying to communicate with them as such. You can't have a genuine conversation under those circumstances. Just gotta keep it moving, otherwise we just feed their egos and the behavior continues.

They legit can't help themselves, but the forum has shown an inability to refrain from feeding them exactly what they want.

Well summed up.

Jasper
10-03-2021, 12:20 PM
I'm honestly tired of the lack of context with regards to the players you listed. Insidehoops has become a forum of trolls and its a matter of who can troll harder.

you have a point / fact is the last comment 'who trolls harder ' is a 100% fact about ISH

sad as it is - your are 100% correct.

Phoenix
10-04-2021, 04:33 AM
Half of the first page is Pippen threads. Have the mods on this forum joined 'the Great Resignation' or something?! Tha fukk is going on?

NBAGOAT
10-04-2021, 04:57 AM
Hey I get I might not be good at making threads but I tried staring a standings prediction thread and got no traffic. Even the serious posters may only post here to respond to trolls. The only new threads recently are the vaccine threads where the discussion is even worse and dumber than the basketball talk.

RRR3
10-04-2021, 05:10 AM
Half of the first page is Pippen threads. Have the mods on this forum joined 'the Great Resignation' or something?! Tha fukk is going on?
Letting two obviously completely insane people in 3ball and kenny pollute the board is inexcusable tbh. I’m not sure why Jeff allows it.

SouBeachTalents
10-04-2021, 06:00 AM
Seriously, look at this fcking psychopath :oldlol:

https://i.ibb.co/28dsdjh/Screenshot-2021-10-04-030817.png

Phoenix
10-04-2021, 07:06 AM
Letting two obviously completely insane people in 3ball and kenny pollute the board is inexcusable tbh. I’m not sure why Jeff allows it.

I mean.... I guess it's driving traffic but for fukk sakes, have *some* kind of standard?:confusedshrug:

Jasper
10-04-2021, 02:13 PM
I mean.... I guess it's driving traffic but for fukk sakes, have *some* kind of standard?:confusedshrug:

well said :applause:

8Ball
10-04-2021, 02:33 PM

Because he doesn't visit this forum anymore and moderators don't moderate.

3ba11
10-04-2021, 03:00 PM
TLDR: Excluding 1994 when Pippen was a 1st option, Pippen was outscored by the opponent's 2nd leading scorer in 12 of 34 series as a Bull (35%), and was matched with far better efficiency in 2 other critical series (98' ECF, 95' ECSF) - so that's 14 of 34 series as a Bull (41%) where his scoring was inferior to the opposing 2nd option.

During title runs, Pippen was outscored 25% of the time by opposing 2nd options, which matches the lower tier of winning sidekicks that never won FMVP or achieved elite 1st option stats (true 2nd options), such as Klay, Pau, Pippen, Rip Hamilton, and Jason Terry.. This caliber is far below the top tier of winning sidekicks that usually outscore opposing 1st options, achieve elite 1st options stats or win FMVP (Curry, Kobe, Kareem, Wade, Worthy, AD, etc).

For Pippen's career, he was outscored by opposing 2nd options in 19 of 41 series that he wasn't 1st option (nearly 50%) - so Pippen wasn't a legit 2nd option because he was outscored by opposing 2nd options half the time and has low peak scoring ability/PPG, while his worst-ever efficiency (https://i.ibb.co/qBBHvB1/chrome-d-EXe-R4x-E8t.jpg) confirms that he couldn't handle the volume/load.. Ultimately, his low PPG among winning sidekicks and worst-ever efficiency make him the worst-scoring sidekick that ever won.

The most common rings are those won with elite 1st options playing sidekick like Kobe, Curry or Kareem ("1b" sidekicks that have achieved elite 1st option stats or FMVP in their career), while it's much less common to win rings with true 2nd options that never achieved FMVP or 25 ppg (Klay, Pippen, Pau, Rip Hamilton, Jason Terry, Horry) - MJ has 6 rings with these true 2nd options, which is why he's goat.

* From 1999-2003, Pippen was outscored by the opponent's 2nd leading scorer in 7 of 7 series - these numbers will be added to Pippen's Bull career, shown below:

1988 1st Round

Pippen'....... 10.6 ppg... 47.1 fg... 49.4 ts
L Nance...... 16.8 ppg... 53.1 fg... 58.4 ts

1988 2nd Round

Pippen......... 9.4 ppg... 45.8 fg... 48.5 ts
Dantley...... 18.6 ppg... 50.0 fg... 58.9 ts

1989 1st Round

Pippen....... 15.0 ppg... 39.7 fg... 51.0 ts
L Nance..... 19.4 ppg... 55.1 fg... 58.9 ts

1989 2nd Round

Pippen....... 14.8 ppg... 58.1 fg... 64.5 ts
Newman.... 15.5 ppg... 45.8 fg... 56.0 ts

1989 ECF

Pippen......... 9.4 ppg... 40.4 fg... 45.3 ts
Johnson..... 13.7 ppg... 53.3 fg... 59.6 ts

1990 1st Round

Pippen....... 22.5 ppg... 57.1 fg... 63.4 ts
Pierce........ 22.3 ppg... 46.7 fg... 60.4 ts

1990 2nd Round

Pippen........ 20.8 ppg... 53.3 fg... 58.1 ts
Hawkins...... 19.8 ppg... 47.7 fg... 62.6 ts

1990 ECF

Pippen....... 16.6 ppg... 42.6 fg... 52.0 ts
Isiah'......... 17.6 ppg... 39.0 fg... 51.0 ts

1991 1st Round

Pippen....... 19.7 ppg... 50.0 fg... 55.2 ts
Ewing........ 16.7 ppg... 40.0 fg... 47.3 ts

1991 2nd Round

Pippen........ 23.4 ppg... 57.1 fg... 60.9 ts
Hawkins...... 19.8 ppg... 43.1 fg... 64.4 ts

1991 ECF

Pippen......... 22.5 ppg... 47.5 fg... 56.3 ts
Aguirre........ 16.8 ppg... 45.3 fg... 55.4 ts

1991 Finals

Pippen'...... 20.6 ppg... 45.3 fg... 52.7 ts
Magic........ 18.3 ppg... 43.1 fg... 61.2 ts

1992 1st Round

Pippen....... 24.0 ppg... 55.3 fg... 63.0 ts
Ewing........ 19.0 ppg... 37.5 fg... 42.5 ts

1992 2nd Round

Pippen'....... 16.0 ppg... 40.4 fg... 49.3 ts
X-Man........ 18.6 ppg... 49.6 fg... 52.7 ts

1992 ECF

Pippen....... 19.8 ppg... 47.3 fg... 53.6 ts
Nance........ 17.8 ppg... 46.7 fg... 51.9 ts

1992 Finals

Pippen'....... 20.8 ppg... 48.4 fg... 56.0 ts
Porter......... 16.2 ppg... 47.1 fg... 57.1 ts

1993 1st Round

Pippen...... 15.3 ppg... 42.2 fg... 45.7 ts
Willis........ 16.7 ppg... 46.7 fg... 48.9 ts

1993 2nd Round

Pippen......... 18.3 ppg... 47.5 fg... 51.0 ts
Daughtery.... 16.0 ppg... 56.1 fg... 56.1 ts

1993 ECF

Pippen'...... 22.5 ppg... 51.0 fg... 57.3 ts
Starks....... 15.2 ppg... 45.3 fg... 54.6 ts

1993 Finals

Pippen...... 21.2 ppg... 43.9 fg... 45.9 ts
Majerle..... 17.2 ppg... 44.3 fg... 58.7 ts

1994 1st Round

Pippen...... 25.3 ppg... 49.3 fg... 53.7 ts
Mills......... 17.0 ppg... 50.0 fg... 59.5 ts

1994 2nd Round

Pippen...... 21.7 ppg... 40.5 fg... 51.3 ts
Ewing....... 22.9 ppg... 53.0 fg... 58.1 ts

1995 1st Round

Pippen........ 16.0 ppg... 51.2 fg... 60.2 ts
Johnson...... 20.8 ppg... 47.7 fg... 54.6 ts

1995 2nd Round

Pippen'...... 19.0 ppg... 40.9 fg... 52.2 ts
Penny........ 18.5 ppg... 44.0 fg... 54.7 ts

1996 1st Round

Pippen..,,..... 19.7 ppg... 55.6 fg... 64.0 ts
Hardaway'.... 17.7 ppg... 46.5 fg... 57.5 ts

1996 2nd Round

Pippen..,,,,,.... 15.6 ppg... 33.0 fg... 41.6 ts
Oakley........... 13.4 ppg... 50.0 fg... 57.7 ts

1996 ECF

Pippen'...... 18.5 ppg... 45.3 fg... 50.8 ts
Penny........ 25.5 ppg... 46.9 fg... 55.2 ts

1996 Finals

Pippen...... 15.7 ppg... 34.0 fg... 42.9 ts
Payton...... 18.0 ppg... 44.4 fg... 53.2 ts

1997 1st Round

Pippen....... 16.7 ppg... 38.9 fg... 49.8 ts
Howard...... 18.7 ppg... 45.5 fg... 53.9 ts

1997 2nd Round

Pippen...... 22.2 ppg... 42.9 fg... 52.4 ts
Smith....... 17.6 ppg... 31.9 fg... 49.1 ts

1997 ECF

Pippen......... 16.8 ppg... 41.7 fg... 52.6 ts
Mourning..... 15.6 ppg... 46.8 fg... 56.2 ts

1997 Finals

Pippen....... 20.0 ppg... 42.1 fg... 54.1 ts
Stockton.... 15.0 ppg... 50.0 fg... 61.3 ts

1998 1st Round

Pippen....... 18.0 ppg... 43.6 fg... 53.1 ts
Kitttles...... 16.3 ppg... 42.5 fg... 54.6 ts

1998 2nd Round

Pippen....... 17.8 ppg... 44.3 fg... 53.5 ts
Mason........ 12.6 ppg... 51.0 fg... 55.3 ts

1998 ECF

Pippen....... 16.6 ppg... 39.2 fg... 46.3 ts
Smits........ 16.3 ppg... 55.4 fg... 62.8 ts

1998 Finals

Pippen.......... 15.7 ppg... 41.0 fg... 50.2 ts
Hornacek...... 10.7 ppg... 41.1 fg... 50.1 ts

* From 1999-2003, Pippen was outscored by the opponent's 2nd leading scorer in 7 of 7 series - these numbers will be added to Pippen's Bull career, shown above

3ba11
10-04-2021, 03:01 PM

You made the exact same post that I did about Pippen, except your post had false numbers and mine had the accurate numbers - posting lies is crazy, while correcting the lies isn't..

only a crazy person makes a thread and says it's the truth, when anyone can see that it's all lies.. we aren't 5 years old.. we can verify the numbers...

You're just mad that I made a thread to correct your lies and show that Pippen's scoring was inferior to the opposing 2nd leading scorer for 41% of his series as a Bull (nearly 30% during title runs), which is the same as guys like Klay, Pau, Pippen, Rip, or Terry... This caliber is far below the top tier of sidekick that usually outscore the opposing 1st option and achieve elite stats or win FMVP (Kobe, Curry, Kareem, Wade, Worthy, AD, etc).

For Pippen's career, he was outscored by opposing 2nd options in 19 of 41 series that he wasn't 1st option (nearly 50%) - so Pippen wasn't a legit 2nd option because he was outscored by opposing 2nd options half the time and has low peak scoring ability/PPG, while his worst-ever efficiency confirms that he couldn't handle the volume/load.. Ultimately, his low PPG among winning sidekicks and worst-ever efficiency make him the worst-scoring sidekick that ever won.

The most common rings are those won with elite 1st options playing sidekick like Kobe, Curry or Kareem ("1b" sidekicks that have achieved elite 1st option stats or FMVP in their career), while it's much less common to win rings with true 2nd options that never achieved FMVP or 25 ppg (Klay, Pippen, Pau, Rip Hamilton, Jason Terry, Horry) - MJ has 6 rings with these true 2nd options, which is why he's goat.

beasted
10-04-2021, 04:56 PM

You're just as bad in polluting the board with posts about LeBron or about Jordan stans.

beasted
10-04-2021, 04:58 PM

Honestly I'd prefer less formal moderation and more self-moderation.

Hopefully threads like this and people choosing not to fall for troll bait will get the forum a bit more diversity in the topics started.

Kobe_Bryant
10-04-2021, 05:07 PM

lol wtf Steve. Jeff didn't tell you he's MrFonzworth?

RRR3
10-04-2021, 05:09 PM
You're just as bad in polluting the board with posts about LeBron or about Jordan stans.
Meltdown.

Manny98
10-04-2021, 05:26 PM

Funny how you say nothing about the toxic LeBron stans who spam 1-9 and claim how the 2012 Thunder are the most stacked team ever

Kblaze8855
10-04-2021, 06:30 PM

I realized since I semi retired early that most of my time reading ish was at work. I still read it just not to to bottom. If I actually subjected myself to it all either bans would rise or I’d go insane. I’m in Atlanta for a week blowing money and maybe heading to Tampa after. Policing morons and people who are literally insane (3ball has to be) isn’t top of my priority list. Not in the offseason at least. I assure you when real games start there will not be 6 pippen topics on the first page.

Phoenix
10-04-2021, 06:43 PM
I realized since I semi retired early that most of my time reading ish was at work. I still read it just not to to bottom. If I actually subjected myself to it all either bans would rise or I’d go insane. I’m in Atlanta for a week blowing money and maybe heading to Tampa after. Policing morons and people who are literally insane (3ball has to be) isn’t top of my priority list. Not in the offseason at least. I assure you when real games start there will not be 6 pippen topics on the first page.

You're semi-retired? Working on that myself...:cheers:

Kblaze8855
10-04-2021, 06:53 PM
I’ve not done any work for anyone but myself since April. I’m closing on a house on the 13th. I was gonna buy it cash but realized how much money I’d lose long term letting it grow and paying the mortgage with the returns. I’m going to Vegas for 10 days after Christmas. I’ve been doing whatever I want and sleeping till like 9 after years of being up at 4.

Life for the moment….is good.

Phoenix
10-04-2021, 07:01 PM
I hear ya, I'm in the midst of looking at some more real estate investments myself. Good luck with the new house :pimp:

72-10
10-04-2021, 08:53 PM
what an embarrassment of the NBA forum

72-10
10-04-2021, 08:54 PM
and thorough dismissal of anything non-NBA

Jasper
10-07-2021, 11:15 AM
poll pretty much covers it !!

Thanks all.

Airupthere
10-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Yes. I visit less, read less, and post less.

Manny98
10-07-2021, 11:30 AM
They're threads on the first page made outside of those topics which get hardly any replies.

You guys complain yet fail to contribute to any decent topics and only show up to the blatant troll threads, you're part of the problem

Jasper
10-07-2021, 01:18 PM
They're threads on the first page made outside of those topics which get hardly any replies.

You guys complain yet fail to contribute to any decent topics and only show up to the blatant troll threads, you're part of the problem

you are the problem , you have a warped brain.

Vino24
10-07-2021, 01:22 PM
It’s only the first page? Lol